電影《帕丁頓熊》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

大英地理學家協會

秘魯密林

Darkest Peru.

一片神秘而廣闊的無人踏足過的土地

A vast, unexplored wilderness shrouded in mystery.

現在有人來了

Until now!

我受到地理學家同事們的鼓勵

For I have been charged by my fellow geographers

離開了舒適的家庭生活

to leave the comforts of home and family

開始了一段探索未知世界的航行

and set off upon a voyage of discovery.

我輕裝上路 只帶了生存必備之物

I travel light, carrying only the absolute essentials.

地圖 口糧 普通鐘錶和旅行鋼琴

Maps, rations, modest timepiece and travel piano.

終於 在密林深處

And finally, deep in the undergrowth,

我發現了一個非凡的物種

I spot something extraordinary.

一個尚未被發現的熊種

An undiscovered species of bear.

是時候為博物館採集標本了

Time to collect a specimen for the museum.

我以為自己大限將至 死亡入場券已被檢了票

I thought my time was up, my ticket was punched.

但那熊卻饒了我的命

But the bear saved my life.

他帶我穿越叢林 向我展現了他的世界

He guided me through the jungle to show me his world,

作為回報 我也向他介紹了我們的世界

and in return, I introduced him to ours.

那是望遠鏡 我爺爺的望遠鏡

That's... That's a telescope. That's my grandfather's telescope.

那個一定要小心

Oh, be very careful with that.

那是肥皂 真的最好別吃

That's soap. Really wouldn't eat that.

有了 不如試試這個吧 這是橘子醬

Here we are, why don't you try this? This is marmalade.

可以塗在烤麵包上 做成三明治 或者...

You spread it on toast, put it in sandwiches, or...

或者也可以直接喝了 真棒

or you can drink it. Jolly good.

這是倫敦 我就是來自那裡

This is London. That's where I'm from.

倫敦

Lon-don.

我的天

Good Lord!

試試說 埃文河畔斯特拉特福

Now try Stratford-upon-Avon.

我漸漸跟他們成了朋友 還為他們取了名字

Over time, I become friends with the bears and even name them.

母熊是以我親愛的已過世的母親命名的

The female after my dear departed mother

公熊則取自我曾在酒吧遇到的一個異國拳擊手

and the male after an exotic boxer I once met in a bar.

但我最終還是該回到妻子和女兒身邊

But the time eventually comes to return to my wife and daughter

並與世界分享我的發現了

and share my findings with the world.

再見 露西 再見 帕斯徒左

Goodbye, Lucy. Goodbye, Pastuzo.

如果有天你們到了倫敦

And if you ever make it to London,

放心 你們一定會受到熱烈歡迎的

you can be sure of a very warm welcome.

我從這對熊身上學到了很多

I have learnt so much from these bears

但我不知它們是否也從我身上學到了什麼

but I wonder what, if anything, they have learnt from me.

多年以後

橘子醬

Marmalade!

熟了 熟了 終於熟了

They're ripe. They're ripe. They're finally ripe!

露西嬸嬸

Aunt Lucy!

帕斯徒左叔叔

Uncle Pastuzo!

你們絕對猜不到

You're never going to guess... Whoa!

m -27 -15 l -27 -15 b -25 -16 -23 -11 -25 -9 b -26 -8 -31 -9 -29 -14 b -28 -15 -27 -15 -27 -15

m -18 0 l -18 0 b -19 1 -20 1 -20 1 l -20 2 b -20 3 -22 3 -23 2 b -30 0 -29 -3 -29 -4 b -28 -6 -27 -5 -25 -8 b -22 -9 -23 -7 -21 -6 b -21 -5 -20 -8 -21 -8 b -23 -7 -24 -10 -24 -12 b -24 -15 -19 -17 -18 -9 l -19 -10 b -18 -9 -13 -11 -15 -4 l -15 -4 b -15 -4 -16 -2 -18 -3

帕丁頓熊

帕丁頓熊

帕丁頓熊

早上好 露西嬸嬸

Good morning, Aunt Lucy.

早上好 我的小颶風

Good morning, my little hurricane.

你為什麼非得像個自然災害一樣衝進來呢

Why do you have to come crashing in here like a natural disaster?

帕斯徒左叔叔 它們熟了

But, Uncle Pastuzo... they're ripe.

今天是橘子醬之日

It's Marmalade Day!

橘子醬之日

Marmalade Day!

挺適合我的 橘子醬之日

Oh, it rather suits me. Marmalade Day!

冷靜點 你們兩個

Do calm down, you two.

沒必要著急

There's no need to rush.

上去要小心

Now be careful up there.

爪子離我的帽子遠點

And keep your paws off my hat.

我會的

I will.

橘子醬

Marmalade.

只需一個三明治就包含了一隻熊一天所需的

Just one sandwich contains all the vitamins and minerals

所有維他命和礦物質

a bear needs for a whole day.

真棒

Amazing.

你嬸嬸的配方現在比那探險家的都棒了

And your Aunt Lucy's recipe is even better than the explorer's.

我們去倫敦的時候一定得給他帶一罐

We must remember to take him a jar when we go to London.

倫敦

London?

我可不操這個心

I wouldn't worry!

這事我們都念叨了40年了

We've been talking about that trip for 40 years.

總有一天 帕斯徒左

One day, Pastuzo.

可我們明明已經生活在這世上最好的地方了

But why would you want to go anywhere

你們為什麼還想去別的地方呢

when we live in the best place in the world?

天啊

Goodness.

我不是告訴過你要小心了嗎

I thought I told you to be careful.

帽子還給我

And give me back my hat.

-好的叔叔 但是 -沒有但是

- Yes, Uncle. But... - No buts.

我是時候給自己樹立點威信了

It's about time I got a bit of respect around here.

真尷尬

Embarrassing.

但也真好吃

But tasty.

給倫敦的異國遊客的友好建議 第三課

Friendly advice for the foreigner in London. Lesson three.

天已經暗了 你在路上遇到了陌生人

It's dusk, and you pass a stranger in the street.

-要禮貌地向他們問好 -晚安

- Greet them politely. - Good evening.

想要繼續話題的話 就聊聊天氣

To take the conversation further, talk about the weather.

這雨真大啊 是吧

Real brolly-buster, isn't it?

事實上 倫敦人有107種方式表達下雨

In fact, Londoners have 107 ways to say that it is raining...

我能吃了最後一個三明治嗎

Can I have the last sandwich?

不行 是我的

Oh, no, I need that.

聰明的熊總會在帽子裡留一個橘子醬三明治

A wise bear always keeps a marmalade sandwich in his hat

以防萬一

in case of emergency.

...真是傾盆大雨t

...and it's bucketing down.

按照這些簡單的守則行事

Follow these simple rules

你在倫敦就會有在家一樣的感覺了

and you will always feel at home in London.

-露西嬸嬸 -地震

- Aunt Lucy? - Earthquake!

快去避難所

Get to the shelter!

-露西嬸嬸 -別停

- Aunt Lucy! - Keep going!

你沒事吧

Are you alright?

帕斯徒左叔叔

Uncle Pastuzo!

帕斯徒左叔叔

Uncle Pastuzo!

快下來

Get down!

帕斯徒左叔叔

Uncle Pastuzo?

帕斯徒左

Pastuzo?

帕斯徒左叔叔

Uncle Pastuzo?

露西嬸嬸

Aunt Lucy.

我們怎麼辦

What are we going to do?

躲起來 到倫敦之前別出來

Stay out of sight until London.

可是...你不來嗎

But... aren't you coming?

我太老了 去不了別的地方了

I am too old and too tired to go any further.

那...你怎麼辦

Oh. Then, what will you do?

不用擔心我

Oh, don't you worry about me.

我待在老熊之家會很安全的

I will be safe in the home for retired bears.

但你還沒到養老的時候

But it is not yet time for you to retire.

你得找個新家 在倫敦

You must find a new home. In London.

可...可我在那裡舉目無親

But... But I don't know anyone there.

要是他們根本不喜歡熊怎麼辦

What if they don't even like bears?

知道嗎 那個探險家的國家曾有過一場戰爭

You know, there was once a war in the explorer's country.

為保安全 成千上萬的兒童被送往他鄉

Thousands of children were sent away for safety,

他們脖子上掛著標牌 在火車站被送走

left at railway stations with labels around their necks,

而陌生的家庭接納了他們 愛他們如同己出

and unknown families took them in and loved them like their own.

他們不會忘記該如何對待陌生人的

They will not have forgotten how to treat a stranger.

保重 親愛的 記得要禮貌

Now take care, my darling. Remember your manners.

注意安全

And keep safe.

好 我現在去拿

OK, I'll just get it now.

倫敦

London.

哦對 要禮貌 來吧

Oh, right. Yes. Manners. Here goes.

早上好 真是傾盆大雨啊 是吧

Good morning. Really tipping it down, isn't it?

奇怪

Strange.

你好 我想找個家 我...

How do you do? I'm just looking for a home. And I...

你好

Hello?

打擾一下

Excuse me...

有哪位知道我去哪...去哪能找個家嗎

Does anyone know where I... where I can find a home?

有人嗎

Anyone?

乘客們請注意

Passengers are reminded to

請時刻攜帶好您的隨身物品

keep their belongings with them at all times.

無人看管的物品可能會被拿走並遭到破壞

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點