倒黴
Oh, shit.
賭一百塊我能甩掉他們
I bet you 100 I lose 'em.
-你欠我一百塊咯 -什麼
- That's 100 bucks you owe me. - What?
你不說話就是默認打賭 別裝不知道
Your silence was your bet. You know that, right?
倒黴
Shit.
下車
Step out of the car.
立馬下車
Step out of the car!
-手伸出來給我看 -我手就在這呢
- Show me your hands. Hands! - My hands are right here.
-讓開 -我們正在往醫院去
- Step away! - We on our way to the hosp...
聽我 聽我說
Listen to... Listen to me.
-別再反抗了 -沒反抗
- Stop resisting. - Nobody's resisting you.
從車上下來
Get out of the car.
-下車 舉起手來 -他辦不到
- Put your hands up and get out of the car. - He can't!
睜大你的眼睛看看 車牌上寫的啥呢
Why don't you open your eyes? Go look at the tags.
要不然你以為他為啥安安靜靜坐車裡
What you think's keepin' him sitting there so pretty?
警官 這有個輪椅
There's a chair, Sarge.
看見了哈 大偵探
Good job, Columbo.
答對加分 加分加分
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
他四肢都癱瘓了
He's a quadriplegic.
我們在去醫院的路上 他發癲癇了
We on our way to the hospital. The man is havin' a seizure.
噢 天啊
Oh, Christ.
你們還能快快活活過日子
Y'all go ahead and take your sweet time though.
他過不了多久都得變殭屍了
He's probably got a few minutes before the rigoletto sets in.
那叫屍僵
Rigor mortis.
就是殭屍
It's rigoletto.
雙腿都癱瘓了 這是專業用語
Quads are already paralyzed, so it's a special term.
所以你們還在這戳者嗎
Are y'all seriously still standing there?
檢查下他
Check him out.
事情有點麻煩了 夥計們
We got a problem, guys.
要是你們不讓我送他去醫院你們會更麻煩
You'll have a bigger problem if I don't get him to the hospital.
叫輛救護車
Call an ambulance.
你覺得一輛救護車能快得過我這輛嗎
You think an ambulance is faster than this car?
驚不驚喜 意不意外
Boom! Huh?
天啊
Jesus.
你的演技可真不是蓋的
You really sold that one, didn't you?
殭屍
"Rigoletto"?
行了 我們事先聯絡了
All right. So, we radioed ahead.
會有人推著病床出來的
They're comin' out with a gurney.
-明白嗎 -明白
- All right? - Okay.
他會沒事兒的
He's gonna be fine.
謝謝您 長官
Appreciate you, man.
又怎麼了
What now?
就到那
Just over there.
這所有的一切
Such a waste of time.
真是浪費時間
All of this.
那我還能做什麼呢
What was I supposed to do?
你都不能呼吸了
You couldn't breathe.
伊芳 我說過好幾遍了
Yvonne, I said no extraordinary measures.
別再過度搶救
Repeatedly.
籤名在哪
Where are the signatures?
我一直在找 相信我
I've been looking, trust me.
我的工作不是相信你
I'm not paid to trust you.
你還想回去坐牢嗎
Do you wanna go back to prison?
我不應該呆在牢裡
I didn't belong in prison.
你得證明你確實在找工作
You need to prove you're looking for work.
我在找
I am.
只不過電腦裡的檔案一直篩選一直篩選
It's just that the leads that the computer
但就是找不到一個給我
keeps choosin' for me, they not for me.
電腦怎麼可能了解我
The computer don't know me.
你也不了解我
You don't know me.
其實我還挺了解你的 Scott先生
Well, I know you, Mr. Scott,
並且明天你一定要拿到三個籤名
and you need three signatures by tomorrow,
否則你只能問問法官了不了解你了
or you can tell it to the judge.
你覺得上乘的顧客服務是怎樣的呢
What does great customer service mean to you?
做該做的事嗎 我不知道
Doin' the right thing. I don't know.
說說你一個努力解決一個問題的經歷
Tell me about a time when you worked hard to solve a problem.
今天早上我很努力地起床了
This morning, gettin' up.
你到底想不想在這工作
Do you even want to work here?
我只需要你籤個字
I just need a signature.
別放棄啊
Don't give up.
這樣行嗎
Like this?
對 這樣應該就行
Yeah, that should do it.
為什麼我的廚子和她的老公在做這個
Why is my cook and her husband doing this?
因為你把DAVid炒了
Because you fired David.
但是我們有一些不錯的護工的簡歷
But we have some great resumes for life auxiliaries,
我們會給你再找個人的
and we're gonna find you someone.
再找個你喜歡的
Someone you like.
我跟LaCasse先生有過預約
I have an interview with a Mr. LaCasse.
我也是
Same.
第一個電梯
The first elevator.
我會替您們通知他的
I'll send it up for you.
等下 它在往上走嗎
Wait, this thing goin' up?
你來這打掃的嗎
You here for the cleaning gig?
不是 生活助理
Uh, life auxiliary.
生活啥
Life what?
助理
Auxiliary.
現在這麼稱呼了嗎
That's what they callin' it now?
白人就是愛命名一切
White people got a name for everything.
頂樓套房嗎
Penthouse?
這是個公寓嗎
This is an apartment?
你是讓我挪開嗎
Are you asking me to move over?
你覺得呢
Except I'm not asking.
挪窩吧 夥計
Just move, man.
這活是要給整棟樓的人幹嗎
Ain't this gig supposed to be for the whole building?
不 只給LaCasse先生一個人
No, just for him, Mr. LaCasse.
是要西服革履給他掃地嗎
You gotta put on your Sunday clothes just to push his broom?
那麼
so...
你有什麼想說的呢
What would you like to tell us?
我對待和客戶間的關係十分
I take my relationship with my clients very personally.
私人和認真 我是說
And seriously, I mean...
當然也很專業了
And professionally as well, of course.
我不覺得那是殘疾
I don't hear "disability."
而是另一種能力
I hear "this ability."
讓我成為你的臂膀腿腳
Let me be your hands and your arms and your legs.
帶你去到無窮寬廣的境界
Allow the space where you begin and I end
帶你領略無限微小的寰宇
to be both infinite and infinitesimal.
說的不錯 你覺
I love that. You...
好吧
All right.
你的書改變了我
Your book changed me.
所以我覺得就算我得不到這個工作
So, I figured, even if I don't get the position,
我還能拿到個籤名
I could get an autograph.
籤哪門子的名
How would you get an autograph?
這種想法其實很有趣
It's sort of an interesting thought.
椅子可以比喻成能量
The chair is a metaphor for energy.
在我眼中 你並不是被剝奪了什麼
The way I look at it, it's not what's been taken from you,
而是被重新賦予了些什麼
it's what you've been given.
我跟上一個顧客相處了18年
I was with my previous client for 18 years,
到哪都離不開我
so can't get rid of me.
其實 我自己有孩子
Well, I have kids of my own.
所以洗衣服啊 做飯啊
So, washing? Check. Feeding? Check.
大傷小傷什麼的 都不在話下
Spills and accidents? Check, check.
我大學主修的社會學
I was a sociology major.
老哥 我得去接我的孩子了
I gotta go get my kid, man.
你不能總是因為別人有所缺陷
You can't always tell by looking at someone
就以貌取人
what's wrong with them.
現在說說你之前的 不好意思
Now, tell me more about the previous... Excuse me.
-你在做什麼 -放鬆 又不是搶你錢
- What are you doing? - Oh, relax, it's not a hold-up.
hold-up也有拖延的意思
不過你們把我晾在外面快一個鐘頭了
I mean, even though you been holding me up
我還真的挺想搶點錢走
for damn near a hour out there.
但我得去接我的孩子了
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果