電影《多哥》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

根據真實故事改編

向左 多哥 向左

Haw, Togo! Haw! Haw!

就這樣 好狗

Good dog! Good dog!

別理會

Leave it!

不要理會

Leave it alone!

乖狗

Good dog.

幹得好 多哥

Well done, Togo!

大夥都是好樣的

Well done, all!

今晚吃大餐睡暖窩

There'll be full bellies and warm beds tonight.

好了 多哥 出發

All right, Togo! Hike!

阿拉斯加州 諾姆

1925年1月24日

裁縫店 酒館

白喉

勿入

爆發了白喉

There's been a diphtheria outbreak.

多長時間了

How long?

-一周多了 -康斯坦絲呢

- More than a week. - Constance?

沒事 她沒事

Fine. She's fine.

得病的大部分是孩子

It's mostly children.

已經死了五個了

Five have died.

願他們安息

Bless them.

諾姆這裡就有二十多個感染的

Twenty more sick here in Nome.

天知道因紐特人的村子裡有多少人感染

And no telling how many in the Inuit villages.

他們在費爾班克斯找到了血清

They found serum in Fairbanks.

只是不知道該怎麼從那邊運過來

They just don't know how to get it from there to here.

總之 大家都在德克斯特酒館 他們要見你

Anyway, everybody's at Dexter's, and they're asking for you.

前進

Hike!

我們的孩子們得了傳染病

What we have in our children is an epidemic.

如果沒有抗毒素 就算不是全部

And without antitoxin, it's a death sentence to most,

大部分感染的孩子也會沒命

if not all those infected.

好消息是

The good news is,

他們在費爾班克斯鐵路醫院找到了血清

they've located antitoxin at the Fairbanks Railroad Hospital,

他們準備下一班火車把血清送去尼納納

and they're ready to put it on the next train to Nenana.

從這到尼納納往返還有要966公裡

A round trip from here to Nenana is still 600 miles.

費爾班克斯有飛機 我們可以空運過來

They have aeroplanes in Fairbanks, and we could fly it here.

你來的時候沒看到地平線上烏雲密布嗎

Did you see those clouds on the horizon when you came over?

當然看到了 但也許沒那麼糟糕

Of course I did, but maybe it's not as bad as it looks.

賽裴拉 你剛從外面回來 你覺得呢

Seppala, you were out there. What do you think?

會很糟糕

It's going to be bad.

多糟糕

How bad?

百年一遇吧

Memorable, I think.

有什麼根據嗎

What makes you think?

看起來就像世界末日

Well, it looks biblical enough,

氣壓正以令人擔憂的速度下降 但是...

and the barometer's falling in a pretty disturbing way but...

但是什麼

But what?

我們今早遇到了馴鹿

We came up on caribou this morning.

大約在我們右前方182米 它看見了

About 200 yards to our right, he saw them.

我已經準備剎車了

My foot was ready on the brake,

但是它沒理睬 繼續跑

and he ignored them and kept running.

那一刻 我就知道這場暴風雪非同尋常

That's when I knew this storm was special.

不好意思 我沒明白

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

多哥愛追馴鹿是出了名的

Togo's a caribou chaser of some renown.

我還是不明白

I still don't understand.

十二年來 它沒有一次不去追的

Never in 12 years had he not at least turned for them.

當動物開始抵抗自己的天性

When an animal denies his nature

因為害怕暴風雪而向窩裡跑

and runs for the barn because he fears the storm...

那人最好也懷有畏懼

man better fear the storm.

這樣

I see.

像這種暴風雪 你一去一回需要多久

In a storm like this, how quickly could you get there and back?

不是"多久"的問題

Not "how quickly,"

是"能不能"

"if."

那還是空運吧

Then I say aeroplane.

敞篷飛機

Open cockpit aeroplane?

水冷式引擎 你管費爾班克斯那個叫機場

Water-cooled engines? Did you call that airfield in Fairbanks?

他們正在做評估

They're making an assessment.

肯定的

I'll bet they are.

我認為空運絕對不可能

I seriously don't think flying's an option.

但是至於你"多久"的問題

But, in answer to your question, "how quick?"

賽裴拉曾經為我跑過一次

Seppala once ran for me,

一路直奔尼納納 用了四天

all the way to Nenana, in four days.

僅供參考

For factual reference only.

就我個人而言 我認為不應該用機器

Personally I never cared for the notion that sled dogs

取代雪橇犬

should be replaced by machines,

但今天 我是進步的擁護者

but today I'm a champion of progress.

走吧 狗狗

Come on, pup.

賽裴拉 你路過醫院嗎

Seppala, you going by the hospital?

上來吧

Climb on.

出發

Hike!

劇院

醫院

非常感謝

Much obliged.

祝你好運 醫生

Good luck, doctor.

城鎮的興起一般都是靠地形

Towns are, uh, usually founded by topography...

靠近道路或者河流

proximity to roads and rivers.

諾姆是靠運氣

Nome was founded by luck.

鐵砧溪的金子

The gold at Anvil Creek?

肉眼可見

You could see it with your naked eye,

直接就能伸手從沙子裡撿出來

pick it up with your fingers from the sand.

金子沒了

Gold dries up.

運氣也沒了

Luck dries up.

它哪來的精神頭

Where does he find the energy?

它覺得自己還是十周大

By his reckoning, he's still ten weeks old.

那你決定去了

So, you'll go?

我剛到家 就這麼急著擺脫我

I just got home. You're anxious to be rid of me?

有可能是

Could be.

不想讓我回來是有原因的吧

Have reason for me to be gone, do you?

我有很多情人

I have lovers.

多得數不過來

Too many to count.

那只能怪我自己

I have no one but myself to blame.

早就有人警告我不要娶這麼漂亮的老婆

I was warned not to marry someone so beautiful.

誰警告你的

Warned by whom?

凡是長眼睛的

Everyone with eyesight.

那你去嗎

So, you will go?

我沒那個打算

I have no such inclination.

那你為什麼給雪撬板打蠟

Then why are you waxing sled runners?

需要打蠟了

They need wax.

這種天氣有可能跑完嗎

Can it even be done in this weather?

凡事皆有可能

Anything can be done.

那這次就讓他們找別人吧

Well, let them choose someone else for once.

-當時滿屋子都是雪橇人 -是啊

- The room was full of mushers. - Right.

但他們總是來找我老公

But it's always my husband they come for.

應該讓病人的親屬去

Pick someone with more at stake in this.

我經過醫院 那些孩子都是我們看著長大的

I stopped at the hospital. All those children, we know them.

我知道

I know.

住在馬龍旁邊的小女孩

That little girl that lives next to Mallon

總是跑出去摸狗

and always runs out to pet the dogs.

薩利 她誰的狗都摸 可不只是你的

Sally, who pets everyone's dogs, not just yours.

我們跟這些孩子和他們的家長都相熟

We know those children. We know their parents.

我明白 明天我會鄙視我自己

I understand this. And tomorrow I'll be ashamed.

但現在 恐怕要抱歉了

But right now, I'm sorry, I'm afraid.

這不是第一次有暴風雪侵襲阿拉斯加

It's not the first storm to hit Alaska.

別敷衍我

Don't patronize me.

你說得對

You're right.

別帶多哥去 福瑞茲可以領頭

Don't take Togo. Fritz could lead.

真的要去我再決定

I'll cross that bridge when and if.

它十二歲了

He's 12 years old.

之前你都說它太老了沒法去埃爾瓦爾德

You said he's too old to go to Elwald,

而去那裡的距離還不及這次的四分之一

and that isn't even a quarter of this distance.

你這是庸人自擾

You're upsetting yourself for nothing.

快睡吧

Let's go to sleep.

我得把話說在前頭

I must say this before you make

以免你做出之後會後悔的決定

a decision you'll forever regret.

你太依賴它了 你自己都沒意識到

You're more attached to him than you know,

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點