餵 你幹嘛呢
Oi. What you doing?
看這個
Look at this.
操
Fuck!
馬庫斯
Marcus!
珍妮
Jenny.
那是什麼
What was that?
你跳的亂七八糟的
You were all over the shop.
沒錯 跟鬧著玩似的
Yeah, the joke shop.
是嗎
Yeah?
你敢站起來對著我再說一遍嗎 小傻逼
You wanna get up and say that to my face, you little skank?
夠了
And that will do.
老師 是她挑事的
She started it, sir.
你覺得我關心是誰挑事的嗎
Do I look like I care who started it?
你們可以走了
You may go.
薩拉留下
Except Sarah.
薩拉 你為什麼在這
Sarah, why are you here?
-我不知道 老師 -我也不知道
- I don't know, sir. - And neither do I.
我都不知道你為什麼來上我的課
I don't know why you bother coming to my class.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你是想輕鬆點
You were looking for an easy ride.
混日子 對吧
A doss, right?
表演藝術
Performing Arts.
因為大眾傳媒聽起來像是很難的一門課
For when Media Studies seems a bit too much like hard work.
是嗎
Right?
錯了 錯了
Wrong. Wrong.
因為不論千難萬險
Because come hell or high water,
你都要登上皇家劇院的舞臺
you will be going out onto that Theatre Royal stage.
我才不在乎你唱國歌是不是像放屁一樣
I don't care whether it's to fart the national anthem.
下節課 我要看到你的節目
By next lesson, I want an act.
明白了嗎
All right?
現在趕緊離開我的教室
Now get out of my classroom.
把門帶上
And close the door.
你不看看現在都幾點了
What time d'you call this?
對不起 行了吧
Sorry, all right?
因為只狗跟一男的掰扯了半天
I had to see a man about a dog.
一隻狗
A dog?
-我們要有一隻狗了嗎 -是啊
- We're getting a dog? - Oh, sure.
其實 我們會有一群狗
We're getting a few, actually.
它們會在屋子到處撒尿便便
They're gonna wee and poo all over the house
你們還得負責把便便撿起來
and you're gonna have to pick it up.
噁心 臭死啦
Ugh. So rank.
噗通噗通
Plop-plop! Yeah!
噗通噗通
Plop-plop!
我天
Oh, my.
把你蠟筆給我
Give me your crayons.
你為什麼畫畫
Why are you drawing?
操
Shit.
這太硬了
Ugh! They're hard.
我們只有這個
They're what we've got.
-我們才不吃這個 -聽著
- Well, we're not eating them! - Hey.
好吧 我們做個交易吧
All right. Here's the deal.
第一 不許抱怨老實吃麵條
One, you eat your noodles and you don't complain.
第二 我要去工作了
Two, I'm gonna go to work,
我幾乎天天都要遲到
which I'm always really late for.
第三 你們表現好點 自己準備睡覺
Three, you lot behave yourselves and get ready for bed,
第四
and four...
我給你們帶些薯條回來
I'm gonna bring you back some crisps.
-太空掠奪者 -還有巧克力
- Space Raiders! - And chocolate.
成交嗎
Do we have a deal?
不好意思
Um. Excuse me.
你是薩拉嗎
Are you Sarah?
-謝謝 -從那邊出去
- Thank you. - That way out.
一切都好嗎
Everything okay?
我看你
Only, you...
沒在屋子裡
you weren't on the floor.
抱歉 我出去扔垃圾的
Yeah. Sorry. I was just taking out the bins.
薩拉
Sarah.
你明天能來上班的話就幫了大忙了
Be really helpful if you could do tomorrow.
詹米生病了
Jamie's sick.
-什麼時間 -兩點
- Time? - Two.
不行 5點之前不行
I can't. I can't do before five.
要不是沒辦法 我也不會問你的
Well, I wouldn't ask unless I was desperate.
真的不行 抱歉 文斯
Well, I really can't. I'm sorry, Vince.
那個時間不行
I can't do that time.
你知道的 我給你這份工作
You know, when I gave you this job,
就是想讓你做全職的
it was with a view to you going full-time.
事實呢 你連我給你的
And as it is, you're hardly managing
兼職時間都做不好
the part-time hours I'm giving you.
薩拉 這讓我在考慮
I mean, it just makes me think, Sarah, that...
我不清楚 你是不是其他地方有什麼工作
I dunno, that you've got somewhere else
對你來說更重要呢
that's more important to you.
我更想你的工作重點是這裡
I want this to be a priority for you.
這個電玩城
The arcade.
是的 我超愛這份工作 文斯
It is. I really love this job, Vince.
-是嗎 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我想說
I mean...
我並沒有感覺你很想要這份工作
I'm just not feeling that you want this job.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我會來的
All right, fine. I'll do it.
-是嗎 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-確定嗎 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah
多謝 薩拉
Thank you, Sarah.
非常感謝
It's much appreciated.
這上面再刷5塊
And a fiver on there.
-給我 -好啊
- Give it me. - Sure.
馬上就給你
I'll give it to you.
盯著索菲的可不僅僅是凱文·道格
It's not just Kiwi Doug with his eyes on Sophie.
好朋友呂貝同樣在嘗試
Best friend Rueben is also trying his luck.
沒錯 又一個
Yeah, another one.
我們學會把肩膀靠在
We learn to put your shoulders on...
好了 我懂了 我懂了
Okay, I got it, I got it.
我來教你怎麼倒下
I'll teach you all how to fall.
那非常的有效
That would have worked.
我把你的腳放到髖關節的位置
Okay, let me get your feet on your hips.
胳膊
Arms.
看起來女孩們都被我摟在了懷裡
The girls, girls seem to be drawn to my arms.
-把門關上 -誰會知道
- Close the door. - Who knows?
-只有我倆 -他們做得怎麼樣
- You and me. - How are they doing it?
做腿部運動就會這個樣子
This is what happens when you do leg exercises.
這沒有用
This is not working.
我們帶你們來這
We're bringing you here.
-你幹嘛呀 -過來
- Hey! What you playing at? - Come on.
穿鞋 該走了
Shoes. Let's go.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
過來
Come on!
媽媽
Mom?
媽媽
Mom?
不好意思 媽媽
Mom, I'm sorry.
我今天要早點去工作
Work needs me in early today.
你今天能去學校接馬庫斯和露西嗎
Please, can you pick up Marcus and Lucy from school?
可以嗎
Is that okay?
-答應我你一定會去的 -是
- Promise you'll be there? - Yes!
能不能把門關上
Will you just close the door?
好的 非常感謝
Okay. Thank you very much.
今天媽媽會去學校接你們
Mommy's picking you up from school today.
為什麼 為什麼不是你
Why? Why aren't you?
因為有工作 快起來
Because work, that's why. Stand up, please.
那自行車呢
What about the bike?
我要騎自行車去工作
I need the bike for work.
所以沒錯 出生以來第一次
So, yes, for once in your tiny little lives,
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果