獨立日
七月二日
For those who haven't read the plaque,we'll read the plaque.
牌子還沒看 我們去看一下
Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the moon.
地球上的人類首次登上月球
July 1969.
是在一九六九年七月
We came in peace for all mankind.
我們為了全人類和平而來
外星人探索中心 新墨西哥州
If this isn't an insanely beautiful woman,I'm hanging up.
除非是美女 否則我要掛斷了
Sir,I think you should listen to this.
長官 你得聽聽這個
Sir? Goddamn it!
長官 媽的
Come on,baby. Come on!
來啊 繼續
This better not be another damn Russian spy job!
最好不是俄國間諜飛機
Air traffic says the skies are clear.
航空管理局說沒有飛機
It's the real thing.
這次是真的
A radio signal from another world.
是外星來的訊號
Let's not jump the gun here.
先別那麼肯定
Get online with Space Command.
給我接通太空署
They're gonna want to know...
得讓他們知道...
what's with the golf balls?
這些高爾夫球幹嘛的?
You're gonna kill me here!
差點給你害死
Wait,this can't be right.
有點問題
The calculated distance from source is only 375,000km.
訊號發射點離地球只有三十七萬五千公裡
It's coming from the moon.
應該來自月球那裡
Who else knows about this?
還有誰知道這事?
SETI in New Mexico identified a signal.
外星人探索中心也收到訊號
But,they're even more confused than we are,sir.
但他們比我們更沒頭緒
國防部太空署
Major! Yes,sir.
少校 在
Radar reception has been impaired,but we were able to get these.
雷達收訊不是太好 但收到了這些影像
We estimate that it has a diameter of over 550km
我們估計它的直徑達五百五十公裡
and a mass roughly one fourth the size of our moon.
體積約是月球的四分之一
What the hell is it?
到底是什麼東西?
A meteor?
是隕石嗎?
No,sir,definitely not.
絕對不是
How do you know?
你怎麼知道?
Well,sir,it's slowing down.
因為它在減速
It's what?
什麼?
It's slowing down,sir.
它慢下來了
Get me the Secretary of Defense.
給我接通國防部長
Then wake him!
把他叫醒
Hello.
您好
Hi,it's me.
是我
What time is it there?
你那裡幾點了?
It's 2:45 in the morning.
清晨兩點四十五分
I know I didn't wake you.
我知道我沒吵醒你
As a matter of fact,you did.
你就是吵到我了
Liar.
騙人
I have a confession to make.
我要向你招供
I'm sleeping next to a beautiful,young brunette.
我身旁睡了一位棕發美少女
You didn't let her stay up watching TV?
你沒讓她看電視看到很晚吧?
Did you?
有沒有?
Of course not.
當然沒有
You're coming home right after the luncheon?
你午餐後就回來?
Yes,yes.
對 沒錯
Mommy?
媽咪?
Here's your mother.
是你媽媽
Hi,honey!
嗨 甜心
I miss you.
我很想你
I know,miss you too.
我也很想你
President Whitmore's approval ratings have slipped below 40%...
總統聲望跌到四成以下
Even his crime bill failed to pass. He's good.
他提出的犯罪議案也沒有通過 他很棒的
Are the salad days over for President Whitmore?
魏總統的風光日子是否結束了呢
Leadership as a pilot in the Gulf...
在空軍帶部屬打仗...
is completely different from leadership in politics...
跟當總統是不一樣
Daddy let me watch Letterman.
老爸讓我看 大衛深夜秀啦
Traitor.
叛徒
That's the problem.
這便是問題所在
They elected a warrior and got a wimp.
民眾以為選了個勇士 結果卻是個懦夫
Morning,George.
早安 喬治
Morning,Mr.President.
早安 總統先生
That game couldn't have been pretty.
這比賽八成不精彩
Thank you,sir.
謝謝 長官
Connie,you're up awfully early this morning.
康妮 你今天這麼早就來啦?
They're not attacking your politics,they're attacking your age.
他們不是針對你的政策 而是批評你太年輕
Address in Congress,
在國會上發言說
Whitmore seems less like the President...
魏不像個總統 "
and more like the orphaned child Oliver asking:
而像"孤星淚"裡的奧利弗
Please,sir,I'd like some more."'
在哀求 "再多給一點吧" '
That's clever.
他們還真會比喻
Sure. I'm not laughing.
我不覺得好笑
Age was not an issue when you stuck to your guns.
你強硬時 沒人說你太嫩
You were seen as young,idealistic...
人家說你是理想派
Now the message has gotten lost.
現在這點被完全忘記了
It's too much politics,too much compromise.
太多政治考慮 太多妥協
Isn't it amazing how quickly everyone can turn against you?
朋友一下子變成敵人 也夠刺激的
Excuse me Mr. President,it's the Secretary of Defense.
總統先生 國防部長來電
Yes.
是我
Could you say that again?
你可否再說一遍?
WXBY廣播電臺 It's the WXBY air program.
這裡是
The temperature is 95 degrees in Central Park.
中心公園的溫度是華氏95度
What it is here in the borough.
紐約發生的異常到底是什麼
God only knows.
只有天知道
Let's go to Nick Jones.
下面請出尼克·瓊斯
He'll give us a traffic report to the beaches...
為大家報告交通情況
So why are you waiting?
你還在等什麼?
My Social Security will expire,you'll still be sitting there.
你再這樣耗著 我都要入土了
I'm thinking.
我在思考嘛
Yeah,well,think already!
還沒考慮夠麼
Do you know how long it takes for those cups to decompose?
你說那杯子要多久才會腐化
If you don't move soon,I'll start to decompose.
你再不走棋 我就要腐化了
Listen,David,I've been meaning to talk with you.
我一直想跟你談談
It's nice that you see me so much now...
你經常來陪我 我很開心 可是...
Don't start,Dad.
別又提這事 老爸
I'm only saying it's been...what? Four years?
我只想說 四年了
You're still wearing a wedding band?
你還戴著結婚戒指
Three years.
三年
All right. Three,four.
不管是三年還是四年
You're divorced. Come on. Move on.
你都已經離婚了
This is not healthy.
這樣不健康
No,this is not healthy.
這才不健康
The smoking is not healthy.
抽菸不健康
Checkmate.
將軍
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait. This is not checkmate.
等一等 還沒有將軍
See you tomorrow,Pop.
明天見
Hold on! This is not checkmate.
慢著 沒有將軍啊
We've got everybody we have working on the problem.
我們都在想辦法
X檔案 希望你能看得到 I love X Files too. I hope you get to see it.
我也愛看
David! What's the point in having a beeper if you don't turn it on?
你的傳呼機怎麼關了?
I was turn it on,I was ignoring you.
是開的 只是我不想理睬
What's the big emergency?
出了什麼大事?
It started this morning.
今天早上開始的
Every station's making like it's the 1950s.
每個站點都像回到五十年代
We got static,snow,all kinds of distortions.
有靜電 畫面有雪花 失真現象
Nobody knows...
等一下 沒人知道
There's a reason we have bins lapelled "Recycle".
桶上不是寫著"回收"嗎?
What the hell is going on? My God in heaven!
怎麼回事? 我的老天
So sue me. David! We got a problem!
去控告我吧 跟你說有問題
Did you switch transponder channels?
收發器頻道改了沒?
Please! You think I'd be this panicked if it was so simple?
要是那麼簡單的話 我還這麼恐慌幹嘛
OK,let's point the dish at another satellite.
那把天線對準另一個衛星
We tried that. It didn't work.
試過了 沒有用
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果