電影《蝴蝶效應(2004)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

也能造成千裡外之颶風 -混沌理論

縱使細微如蝴蝶之鼓翼

'If anyone finds this, it means

如果......任何人找到這封信

that my plan didn't work ...

那就意味著我的計劃不起作用

... and I'm already dead.

並且我已經死了

Evan? I think he's in here.

埃文? 應該在這裡!

If I can somehow go back to the beginning ...

如果我能以某種方式......回到......

... of all of this, I might be able ...

所有這一切的......開端 也許我就能......

... to save her.'

挽救她

Evan!

埃文

Evan!

埃文

We're gonna be late again.

我們又要遲到了

When did you ever care about getting to school on time?

什麼時候開始介意準時上學?

We're putting up pictures for parents' night.

家長日要布置教室

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time.

別擔心 我們還有很多時間

Is Dad gonna come?

爸爸會來嗎?

You know the answer to that.

你知道答案是什麼

Can't he just come out for one day?

他就來一天都不行嗎?

We've been over this 100 times.

你已經問過無數次了

It's too dangerous for him.

這對他來說太危險了

But Lenny said his dad's coming,

可是 蘭尼說他爸爸會來

and Tommy and Kayleigh's dad ...

湯米和凱麗的爸爸也會來

Okay, I get the point.

好了 我知道了

But I'm not so bad, am I?

我去也不錯呀 是吧?

No.

是的

Okay, have a great day.

好了 祝你一天愉快

I love you. I'll pick you up later. Gotta go.

放學我來接你 走吧

Bye.

再見!

Bye.

再見!

Mrs. Treborn, I need to speak with you.

泰瑞博夫人 我得跟你談談

Can it wait till tonight? I'm late for work and ...

等今天晚上再談可以嗎?我上班已經遲到了

I think you really need to see this.

我想你真的需要看看這個

Tommy, leave Lenny alone.

湯米 別惹蘭尼

Don't make me send you to Mr. Voytek's office.

別讓我把你送到沃爾特先生的辦公室

I was gonna show this to the principal,

我本來想送到校長那裡

but I thought I should talk to you first.

我想應該先與你談談

What is it?

是什麼?

Yesterday I had all the children make drawings

昨天我讓孩子們畫

of what they wanted to be when they grew up.

他們長大了想做什麼

Most of them made drawings of what their parents did.

多數孩子畫的是父母的工作

But this ...

I don't understand.

我不懂

Evan did this?

是埃文畫的?

Can I keep this drawing? Oh, of course.

能把這個畫給我嗎?當然

Um, there is one more thing, Mrs. Treborn,

嗯 還有一件事 泰瑞博夫人

I feel bad even mentioning. What?

提起來就不舒服 什麼事?

When I asked Evan about the drawing,

當我問埃文他的畫時

well, he couldn't remember doing it.

他根本就不記得了

I don't wanna go.

我不想去?

I don't like this place, Mum.

我不喜歡這個地方 媽媽

I think it's creepy.

恐怖兮兮的

I promise I won't make any bad pictures.

我答應不再畫不好的畫了

You're gonna be fine, okay?

沒有事的

He just wants to do a couple tests, that's all.

他就是想做一些測試 僅此而已

You'll like him.

你會喜歡他的

That's good. You're doing great.

做得很好

Just tell me he hasn't inherited his father's illness.

告訴我他沒有遺傳他父親的毛病吧

I'm sure the test results will come back negative.

我確信檢驗結果出來時會是陰性

But there's something else you can do to monitor his memory.

但是你可以做一些其它事情監控他的記憶

Anything. A journal.

什麼事都行 寫日記

Just have him write down everything that he does.

讓他寫下他做過的所有事情

And what will that do? It could help jog his memory.

這會有什麼作用? 這樣可以刺激他的記憶力

See if he remembers anything new the next day.

看看第二天他記不記得新東西

These test results will come back in a few days

檢驗結果幾天後出來

and we'll take it from there. Okay.

我們會幫你取回來 好吧

'Today Mummy is taking me to play with Kayleigh and Tommy.

今天媽媽會帶我去與凱麗和湯米玩

I will meet their father

我會見到他們的爸爸

and see what a real dad is like.'

看看一個真正的爸爸 到底是什麼樣的

Great, see you soon.

太好了 一會兒見

Evan ...

埃文

Evan, what are you doing with that knife?

你拿那把刀幹什麼?

What happened?

發生什麼了?

Honey ...

親愛的

What were you doing with that knife?

你拿那把刀幹什麼?

I don't remember.

我不記得了

Hey, Andrea. George.

你好 安德烈 喬治

Hello, little man.

你好 小朋友

Watch your step.

小心走路

Thanks, George.

謝謝你 喬治

Not a problem. Here's my work number

沒什麼 這是我醫院的電話號碼

in case there are any problems.

如果有什麼問題 你知道的

And please keep an eye on him 'cause ...

請多照顧他 因為

What, are you kidding?

開玩笑

We're going to have a great time today, right, sport?

我們今天會玩得非常開心 是不是 小運動健將?

Okay, be good, kiddo

好吧 乖孩子

I love you.

我愛你

Byebye. Bye, George.

拜 再見 喬治

Go long. Go on. Right in the backyard.

直走 繼續 馬上到後院去

Here it comes.

接著

Evan, Evan, guess what? Dad got a new video camera

埃文 你猜怎麼回事?爸爸買了新攝像機

and we're all going to be in a movie.

我們要拍電影

That's right, Evan.

是的 埃文

And you get to be the star.

你可以當明星

I thought I was the star.

我才是明星

Hey, what did I tell you?

嗨 我怎麼跟你說的?

Now, Evan ...

現在 埃文

You have to promise

你得先答應

Your bestest, super-duper promise

打死也不說出去

That this will be our little secret.

這是我們的小秘密

You think you can do that? Umhmm.

你做得到嗎? 嗯

Where am I?

這是哪裡?

Where did we all go?

我們這是要幹嘛?

Calm down, kid, stand still.

安靜 孩子 站著別動

I was just somewhere else.

剛剛還在別的地方

How did I get here?

怎麼來到這裡的?

Quit acting like some damn retard, or I'll call your mother

不要裝白痴 否則我要給你媽媽打電話

and tell her what a naughty little shit you've been.

告訴她你調皮搗蛋得不得了

Kayleigh ...

凱麗

Kayleigh ...

凱麗

What happened?

怎麼了?

The good news is the results are negative.

好消息是 結果是陰性

I found no evidence of lesions,

沒有任何機能障礙

haemorrhaging, tumours.

顱腔出血以及腫瘤的跡象

But you must have something you can go on.

一定可以查出原因的

If I was to guess, I'd say the blackouts are stress related.

按我的猜想 失憶和精神壓力有關

But he's seven years old.

可他才七歲啊

What kind of stress can a seven-year-old have?

七歲的孩子會有什麼精神壓力啊?

Plenty. Maybe he has severe coping problems

很多 比如說

about not having a father.

沒有父親也會造成他有這種問題

You said the last time the blackouts occurred

你說上次失憶時是

about not having a father.

跟朋友的爸爸在一起

Well, he has been pushing me to meet his father

他一直催我要見父親

and I've been putting it off. It's worth a shot, Andrea.

我卻一直拖著 值得一試

We can arrange a controlled meeting.

我們可以安排一個限制性的會見

A careful dose of sedatives for Jason, some security,

給詹森適量的鎮靜劑 多派一些保安

Evan comes in for a quick visit,

跟埃文短暫地會見

and with a little luck,

幸許埃文思念父親的情節

no more missing father complex.

也會隨之消失

'April 15th.

四月十五號

Today I get to meet my father.

今天要見爸爸啦

His name is Jason and he's crazy.

他叫詹森 他是個瘋子

相關焦點