更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Sold. Your number, sir? Thank you.
成交 你的號碼是多少 先生? 謝謝
Lot 663, then, ladies and gentlemen.
下面是第663號物品 女士們先生們
A poster from this house's production of Hannibal by Chalumeau.
夏魯摩所的作品"漢尼拔"的海報
Showing here. Do I have 10 francs?
展示給大家看 有人出10法郎嗎?
Five, then. Five I am bid. Six.
那就5法郎起拍 5法郎 6法郎!
Seven. Against you, sir, seven.
7法郎! 這位先生出了7法郎 7法郎
Eight?
8法郎?
Eight once. Selling twice. Sold, to Monsieur Deferre.
8法郎一次 兩次 成交 歸拉法葉先生了
Thank you very much, sir.
非常感謝
Lot 664, a wooden pistol and three human skulls...
第664號物品 一把木製手槍 三個頭蓋骨
from the 1831 production of Robert le Diable by Meyerbeer.
來自麥亞白爾1831年的歌劇[惡魔的罪行]
Ten francs for this. Ten, thank you. Ten still.
10法郎 10法郎 謝謝 10法郎
Fifteen, thank you. Fifteen I'm bid.
15法郎 謝謝 15法郎
Going at 15.
15法郎成交
Your number, sir?
您的號碼是多少? 先生
Lot 665, ladies and gentlemen...
下面是第665號物品 女士們先生們
a papier-mache musical box in the shape of a barrel organ.
一個八音盒 做成手搖管風琴的形狀
Attached, the figure of a monkey in Persian robes playing the cymbals.
上面有個穿波斯服的 猴子在玩鐃鈸
This item discovered in the vaults of the theater, still in working order.
它是在劇院的地窖裡發現的 仍然完好
Showing here.
展示給大家看
May I commence at 15 francs?
可以從15法郎開始嗎?
Fifteen, thank you.
15法郎 謝謝
Yes, 20 from you, sir. Thank you very much.
好的 先生您出20法郎 非常感謝
Madame Giry, 25. Thank you, madame.
潔莉夫人 25法郎 謝謝 夫人
Twenty-five I'm bid.
現在是25法郎
Do I hear 30?
有人出30嗎?
Thirty. And 35?
30有了 35呢?
Selling at 30 francs, then. Thirty once, 30 twice...
那麼30法郎第一次 30法郎第二次
Sold for 30 francs to the Vicomte de Chagny.
成交 30法郎歸夏尼子爵先生了
Thank you, sir.
謝謝您 先生
A collector's piece indeed
收藏家的極致珍品...
Every detail...
每個細節...
Exactly as she said
都和她說的一模一樣
Will you still play When all the rest of us are dead?
當我們其他人都死了 你還會玩嗎
Lot 666, then.
第666號物品...
A chandelier in pieces.
是一盞支離破碎的大吊燈
Some of you may recall the strange affair of the Phantom of the Opera.
也許有人還記得神秘的 歌劇魅影事件
A mystery never fully explained.
永遠的不解之謎
We're told,ladies and gentlemen, that this is the very chandelier...
女士們先生們 據說這個就是
which figures in the famous disaster.
那次著名事件中的吊燈
Our workshops have repaired it and wired parts of it for the new electric light.
我們對它進行了修理 並換了些新燈泡
Perhaps we can frighten away the ghost of so many years ago...
也許用這些燈光
with a little illumination.
可以嚇走多年前的那個幽靈
Gentlemen?
各位?
The trophy From our saviors
我們救星的戰利品
From our saviors
我們的救星
From the enslaving force of Rome!
從羅馬的奴役中解救出來!
Madame.
夫人
With feasting and dancing and song
佳餚美酒 載歌載舞
Tonight in celebration we greet the victorious throng
今夜大肆慶祝 迎接勝利隊伍
Returned to bring salvation!
歸來拯救我們!
I've got them, monsieur.
讓我來吧 先生
Vicomte, welcome.
子爵 歡迎
The trumpets of Carthage resound
迦太基號角響徹雲霄!
Hear, Romans, now and tremble
羅馬人聽吧 四肢發抖吧!
Hark to our step on the ground
聽聽我們雄壯的腳步聲!
Hear the drums Hannibal comes!
聽鼓聲激昂 漢尼拔來了!
You make my dress train too long.
我的裙子拖太長了
Sad to return to find the land we love
返回後竟發現 我們心愛的土地
Threatened once more by Roma's far-reaching grasp
一再受到羅馬的魔爪威脅 真是傷心
Gentlemen, gentlemen...
先生們
Rehearsals are under way for a new production of Chalumeau's Hannibal.
現在排練的是新戲 夏魯摩的《漢尼拔》
Monsieur Lefevre, I'm rehearsing. Monsieur Reyer,Madame Giry...
拉法葉先生 我在排練 雷耶先生 潔莉夫人
ladies and gentlemen, please, if I could have your attention?
女士們先生們 請大家注意了
As you know, there have been rumors of my imminent retirement.
近幾周一直有我 即將要退休的傳言
I can now tell you that these were all true,
這都是真的
and it's my pleasure to introduce you
現在請允許我給大家介紹
to the two gentlemen who now own the Opera Populaire...
人民歌劇院的兩位新主人
Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Gilles Andre.
理查費明先生和吉利斯安卓先生
I'm sure you have read of their recent fortune in the junk business.
你們一定聽說 他們在做垃圾回收的生意
Scrap metal, actually.
應該是資源循環利用
They must be rich.
他們一定很有錢
And we are deeply honored to introduce our new patron.
非常榮幸向大家介紹我們的新贊助人
The Vicomte de Chagny.
夏尼子爵
I still can't believe we managed to get him. It's such a coup for us, my dear.
真不敢相信 真是太意外了
It's Raoul.
是勞爾
Before my father died, at the house by the sea...
我父親死之前 在海邊的房子...
I guess you could say we were childhood sweethearts.
我猜你一定覺得我們青梅竹馬
He called me Little Lotte. Christine, he's so handsome.
他叫我小洛蒂 克莉絲汀 他真英俊
My parents and I are honored to support all the arts...
我父母和我都十分樂意資助藝術
especially the world-renowned Opera Populaire.
特別是聞名世界的人民歌劇院
Gentlemen, Signora Carlotta Giudicelli,
先生們 卡洛塔茱蒂仙莉夫人
our leading soprano for five seasons.
蟬聯五季的首席女高音
Brava! Brava! Brava! Brava!
好啊! 太棒了!
Signor Ubaldo Piangi.
烏巴多皮亞吉先生
An honor, signor. I believe I'm keeping you from your rehearsal.
榮幸之至 我在這妨礙了你們的排演
I will be here this evening to share your great triumph.
我晚上會來這跟你們分享成功
My apologies.
對不起 先生
Thank you, monsieur.
謝謝你
Once more if you please, signor. He love me. He love me.
先生能再來一遍嗎? 他愛我 他愛我
Thank you, indeed, for the wonderful words. So inspiring and encouraging...
謝謝 這些美好的話語 激勵著我
He wouldn't recognize me.
他不會認出我的
He didn't see you. If you please. Monsieur.
他根本沒看見你 請讓一讓 先生們
We take particular pride in the excellence of our ballet.
芭蕾伴舞很出色 我為她們感到自豪
I see why.
我明白
Especially that little blond angel.
特別是這位金髮天使
My daughter, Meg Giry.
我的女兒 梅格潔莉
And that exceptional beauty. No relation, I trust?
我相信這位佳人 應該跟你沒什麼關係吧
Christine Daae. Promising talent, Monsieur Firmin.
克莉絲汀戴很有天份 費明先生
Very promising.
前途無量
Daae, did you say?
戴嗎? 跟那個有名的...
No relation to the famous Swedish violinist?
瑞典小提琴家沒有關係嗎?
His only child.
是他唯一的孩子
Orphaned at 7 when she came to live and train in the ballet dormitories.
七歲成了孤兒 就到我們的芭蕾舞校接受訓練
An orphan, you say?
你是說孤兒?
I think of her as a daughter also.
我把她也當做女兒一樣
Gentlemen, if you would kindly stand to one side.
先生們 如果不介意 請站在一邊
Hannibal's friends!
漢尼拔來了!
Ah, me! Not on my dress! Why?
哦不 別踩到我的衣服 好嗎?
The trumpeting elephants sound
大象發出震耳之吼
Hear, Romans, now and tremble
羅馬人聽吧 顫慄吧!
Hark to their step on the ground
聽聽我們雄壯的腳步聲!
Hear the drums!
聽鼓聲激昂!
Hannibal comes!
漢尼拔來了!
All day!
整天
All they want is the dancing!
他們只要看你跳的舞
Well, the Vicomte is very excited about tonight's gala.
子爵對今晚的演出非常興奮
I hope he is as excited by dancing girls as your new managers...
希望他跟你的新經理一樣 只對舞女感到興奮
because I will not be singing!
因為我不唱了
Get my doggy, bring my doggy. Bye-bye.
把我的小狗牽過來 牽過來 再見
What do we do? Grovel.
我們該怎麼辦? 說好話
Grovel, grovel. Right.
說好話 哄哄她 對
I'm going now. It is finished.
再見 我走了
World-renowned artist and great beauty.
聞名世界的藝術家 最棒的女神
Bella diva.
歌劇紅伶
Goddess of song.
歌之女神
Monsieur Reyer, isn't there a rather marvelous aria for Elissa...
若我沒記錯的話[漢尼拔]的第三幕
in Act 3 of Hannibal?
伊莉莎不是有一段美妙的詠嘆調嗎?
Perhaps the signora...
可是現在夫人她...
Because I have not my costume for Act 3. Because somebody not finish it!
因為我第三幕的服裝還沒準備好 因為有人偷懶!