更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
我看了你的17份提案
Yours is the 17th proposal I'll be seeing
說實話 絲毫沒有閃光點
and to be honest, not one has blown me away.
若你真想在布朗寧競標中一鳴驚人
If you want to have a real shot at the Browning bid,
你就必須明白一點
you'll have to get one thing.
納稅人僱稅務律師幹什麼
These aren't pit hands hiring a tax attorney
又不是給他們清理午餐發票
to scour their lunch receipts...
老天 我付你們這麼多錢
Jesus Christ, I want one of you little boys
怎麼就沒一個有點腦子呢
to show me what I'm paying you for.
謹記 老闆
Yes, ma'am.
資產八位數的公司為什麼要招募人才
When I talk about an 8-figure company looking for
他們本可以找自己人
They can call their own,
你們要成熟一點
I'm talking about growing up,
要意識到美聯儲就是世界銀行
realizing that the federal reserve is the world bank
是貸款給我們的大佬
loaning us money,
所以聯邦政府就得援助他們
and our federal government has had to bail them out.
謹記 老闆
Yes, ma'am.
我的意思是 拋棄了納稅人
This is the end of the world I'm talking about,
就等於世界末日
leaving the taxpayers
坦白講 那些有錢人借的錢
and let's be frank, the well-to-do
永遠也還不清
with a deficit that we'll never see paid back.
單是利息就能把人變成契奴
The interest alone turns us into indentured slaves,
到底要我強調多少遍
for fuck's sake...
現在說下編號吧
Now, let's talk numbers.
謹記 老闆
Yes, ma'am.
1-3-7
1-3-7...
5-6-4
5-6-4...
美國重大新聞
3-0-1
3-0-1...
萊曼兄弟破產
凡是帶有401編號的
We'll see every Tom, Dick and Harry
一律就是違約了
with a 401 get defaulted.
謹記 老闆
Yes, ma'am.
約翰·普利蒂 每隔4-6小時日服一粒 治癒焦慮抑鬱
警告
抑鬱
幻覺
自殺念頭
突然停藥
是 老闆 我要去洗澡了
Yes, ma'am. I'm stepping into the shower right now.
四十五分鐘後見 多謝
I'll see you in 45. Thank you.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我是瑞克
I'm Rick.
我是約翰
John.
你剛搬到404室嗎
You just move into 404?
對 公寓不錯
I did. Nice building.
很高興見到你
Nice to meet you.
我也是 約翰
Nice to meet you, John.
祝你一天愉快
Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
我是約翰 哪位
This is John.
早上好
Morning.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
約翰 克雷格小姐等著呢
John, Ms. Craig is waiting.
你要一五一十地告訴對方
I want you to look them in the eye and tell them
不要在個人所得稅上弄虛作假
everyone cheats on their federal income taxes.
企業不歡迎這種人 而且現在有了網絡
Nobody wants to pay them, and thanks to the internet,
眾所周知 法律明令禁止逃稅
everyone knows there's no law requiring them to do so.
但同時 你也得讓他們知道
But tell them that your specialty as a tax attorney
你身為稅務律師 專長鑽法律的漏洞
is creating the loopholes while appearing under the radar.
只要有錢就不難辦到
Which equals money.
那你對這項提案有何看法
What did you think of the proposal so far, though?
不如這樣說吧
I think that there was not one single moment
平時你那豬腦子都塞些什麼呢
where I truly felt you pull out your dick
也不想想怎麼為律所做點實際貢獻
and state what my firm brings to the table.
算了 好歹你還有時間重做一個
Thank god you have time to put together a new proposal.
克雷格小姐 您三點約了泰森先生
Ms. Craig, Mr. Tayson for 3:00.
以美好的錯覺服人 約翰
Sell the illusion, John.
再努力一把
I'm expecting more.
親愛的
Hey, honey.
你快到家了嗎
Hey, are you on your way home?
我還有點事要做
Yeah, I'm just finishing some things up here for a while.
我走的時候打電話給你吧
I'll call you when I leave, all right?
我愛你
I love you.
藥房打過電話來 你的藥方開好了
The pharmacy called. Your prescription's ready.
所以你走的時候
So while you're out,
買些明天我們燒烤要用的東西
pick up what we need for the barbecue tomorrow.
別忘了我爸喜歡的
And don't forget the specific kind of steak
那種牛排 好嗎
my dad likes, okay?
好的 再見
Okay. Bye.
以美好的錯覺服人
Sell the illusion.
真他媽不可思議
Un-fucking-believable.
今天我分別撞見了你三次
You know, I thought I saw you three separate times today.
但每次等我反應過來
But every time I'd turn to do a double take,
你就走了
you'd have your back to me.
難以置信
Unbelievable.
你在這做什麼
What are you doing here?
我車庫開門遙控器不管用
Oh, my garage door opener isn't working,
所以我就過來
so I thought I'd come by here,
看看你的是否能用 說不定是我輸錯了密碼
check yours out and make sure I have the correct code.
得啦 夥計
Wake up, man.
我逗你玩的
I'm yanking your dick.
我在這工作 第一天上班
I work here. I started today.
老天
Jesus.
是啊 怎麼這麼巧
Yeah, I know. What are the chances?
真不可思議
That's unbelievable.
你在這上班嗎 什麼職位
You work here? In what capacity?
盡我最大的能力
Well, um, to the best of my abilities,
我是個律師
I'm an attorney.
我沒有像這樣子的
I don't have this.
自己的辦公室
My office.
真是原生態
That's wild.
這邊的視野絕對更甚一籌
You definitely have a better view than me.
你姓什麼來著
What did you say your last name was?
普利蒂
Puliti.
喬納森·普利蒂
Jonathan Puliti.
義大利人啊
Italian.
你爺爺一定叫你小約仔吧
Grandpa called you Johnny boy, I'll bet.
是愛爾蘭人
Um, that's Irish.
普利蒂是愛爾蘭姓氏嗎
Puliti is Irish?
要是把暱稱放名字後面的話
Putting "boy" after a name.
是丹尼仔
Danny boy.
那個 我還有一堆事要做
Look, I just got hit with a bunch of work here.
我得工作了
I should get back to it.
你他媽怎麼這麼孬 今天是周末啊
Are you a fucking pussy? It's friday.
約翰 我這周末在舊金山
John, I'm in San Francisco for the weekend.
把04年死因審理案的可攜式文檔
Have the 2004 inquests sent in a PDF
發給夏洛 她能好好準備一下
so Charlotte can look them over
以便在周二前完稿
and have the draft mocked up for Tuesday.
-是 老闆 -你好
- Yes, ma'am. - Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
我是瑞克·卡森
Rick Carlson.
辛西婭·克雷格 歡迎加入
Cynthia Craig. Welcome aboard.
抱歉 還沒機會自我介紹
Sorry I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to you.
一貫這麼忙碌啊
Just one of those days?
忙個不停
One of those days.
我希望能儘快熟悉這裡
I'm hoping to smooth some of that out around here.
我也滿心期待
I'm counting on it.
芬克和邁耶為了留住你
Fink and Meyer put up a hell of a fight
可沒少撕破臉啊
about not letting you go.
就在這聊呢還是出去逛逛
So you want to talk shop or get out of here?
你說什麼
Excuse me?
今天是周末
It's friday night.
你肯定想好好享受生活吧
I'm sure you want to get your life.