更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
What's the big deal, Uncle Henry?
有什麼大不了的呢 亨利叔叔
I mean, I really don't get why I couldn't go with them.
我真搞不懂 為什麼我不能和他們一起去
Ah, come on! We've been over this, Dana!
拜託 我們已經說過了 丹娜
It's your folks' anniversary.
那是你父母的結婚周年紀念
They just wanna share an adventure.
他們只是想共度一次冒險
I can be adventurous.
我也有冒險精神的
Oh! Can you?
哦 是嗎
Yeah, sure!
當然
Why not?
怎麼了
Well, to be able to see beyond the obvious
要透過表象看問題
requires imagination.
是需要想像力的
What shape is your imagination in?
你的想像力是什麼形狀的
What do you mean, shape?
形狀 什麼意思
Well, I mean, how well-tuned is it?
我是說 它的可塑性有多強呢
I'm not exactly sure.
我不太確定
Hmm. Should we test it?
要不要測試一下
Yeah.
好啊
OK. Look, what do you know about pirates?
好 你對海盜了解多少呢
I know they were mean.
我知道他們很小氣
Oh yes, they were. Indeed, they were.
沒錯 的確如此 他們確實小氣
And the meanest of them all was Captain William Kidd,
而他們中最小氣的是威廉·基德船長
who, if the legends are correct,
如果傳說沒錯的話
visited this very mountain.
他到過我們腳下的這座山
Now, imagine him standing over there.
現在 想像他正站在那兒
Can you see him?
你能看到他嗎
Not exactly.
看不到
He's got on a black tricorn
他戴著黑色三角帽
and a scraggly beard and yellowing teeth
有著蓬亂的鬍鬚 泛黃的牙齒
and a crimson waistcoat.
穿一件深紅色的馬甲
Go! Go!
快 快看
Look hard.
努力看
You'll never be able to see
你永遠無法看到
what was or is or might be
過去 現在 或未來
unless you're really willing to look.
除非你真的用心去看
Yeah...
對
There he is! I see him!
他在那兒 我看到他了
Good!
很好
Now, do you see his henchmen?
你見到他的隨從了嗎
Henchmen? Oh yeah!
隨從 對
A filthy bunch of ruffians, you know?
一群醜惡的無賴 你知道的
Both odoriferous and dangerous.
汙穢而且危險
And they were standing over there,
他們正站在那兒
right opposite their captain.
就在他們船長的對面
See 'em?
看到了嗎
What are they doing here?
他們到這兒來幹什麼呢
Well, you gotta tell me.
你來告訴我啊
Do they have swords?
他們有佩劍嗎
Do they have shovels?
帶了鐵鏟嗎
Both, Uncle Henry! Swords and shovels!
都有 亨利叔叔 佩劍和鐵鏟都有
Oh, then sure as we're standing here,
那他們來此
they have come to bury...
一定是為了埋藏
treasure...
寶藏
Looking at the pencil in a glass of water,
請看這杯水中的鉛筆
our eyes tell us it's broken into 2 pieces.
我們的眼睛告訴我們 它已經斷成兩截了
Yet when you remove the pencil from the glass...
但當你將它從水中拿出
it's not really broken.
它其實並沒有斷
Just as with the pencil,
就如這鉛筆一樣
what seems to be true at first glance,
那些一眼望去覺得是事實的東西
the circumstantial evidence against my client,
那些對我的委託人安東尼·韋爾塔
Antonio Huertas,
不利的旁證
must be examined more carefully.
必須經過更為仔細的審查
As jurors, it's your responsibility...
作為陪審員 你們的職責在於
to use your imagination,
運用你們的想像力
to look harder,
去更仔細地觀察
to look beyond the obvious...
去看透表象
to discover...
去發現
the truth.
真相
Thank you, Counsellor.
謝謝你 律師
We'll recess for 10 minutes,
休庭10分鐘
and then the jury will begin deliberations.
之後陪審團將開始商議結論
Let's go, Mr. Huertas.
這邊請 韋爾塔先生
Odds?
勝算多少
Fifty-fifty,
一半一半吧
which isn't bad considering his chances
相比你接手他的案子之前
before you took his case.
現在勝算已經不錯了
Oh no!
糟了
What?
怎麼了
My ex is getting married today,
我前夫今天結婚
and I was supposed to pick up my kids an hour ago
我本該在一個小時前去接孩子們的
so he could go on his honeymoon!
那樣他才好去度蜜月
All right, call me when the jury's in.
好吧 陪審團入庭的時候給我電話
Will do.
好的
You know, don't even try and defend her, ok?
別想再幫她說話了 行嗎
I won't.
我不會的
'Cause this is exactly what I expected,
因為這正和我所想的一樣
and you said she wasn't gonna do this!
你說她不會遲到的
I am so sorry, Brandy!
我真的很抱歉 布蘭迪
Court went over.
法庭延時了
OK, you know what? Save the excuses, Dana.
好了 省省你的藉口吧 丹娜
We both know why you were late!
你我都清楚你為什麼遲到
All right, look,
好吧 聽著
I know that she thinks
我知道她覺得
I intentionally ruined her big day.
我故意破壞了她的大喜日子
But I promise you... No, don't worry.
但我向你保證 不 別擔心
We'll catch the next flight.
我們會趕上下一班飛機的
Look, I really am sorry, Colin.
我真的很抱歉 科林
There was nothing I could do.
我真的沒辦法
Yes, there was.
不 你有辦法的
You could have been here on time, like you promised.
你可以像你保證的那樣 準時到這兒
Colin!
科林
So! Other than the grand finale...
好吧 除了剛剛的終場表演
how was the wedding?
婚禮怎麼樣
Can we just go?
咱們直接回家行嗎
I totally missed a scrimmage because of you.
因為你 我完全錯過了橄欖球比賽
The wedding was perfectly fine,
婚禮很完美
except for the bride, of course,
當然 除了新娘
who wasn't you.
那不是你
So what's for dinner?
晚飯吃什麼
Pizza time!
來吃比薩啦
OK, so what do you want me to do?
來啦 要我幫什麼忙嗎
Chef duty.
當回廚師吧
Oven's hot.
爐子熱得差不多了
Great.
好極了
Where's your sister? I don't know.
你姐姐呢 不知道
Plugged into that emo-screamo junk she listens to.
沉浸在垃圾音樂的海洋裡
She probably can't even hear Hear what?
她可能根本沒聽見 聽見什麼
Are you dissing me again?
你又在說我壞話對嗎
Oh, please! Will you get over it?
拜託 你能不能忘了那事
Excuse me! Over what?
什麼 忘了什麼事
Nothing. Nothing.
沒事 沒事
Well, whatever "Nothing" Is,
不管那到底是什麼事
it's put you two at odds for the past few months.
你倆已為此爭執好幾個月了
And you know what, I'm getting tired of it!
你們知道嗎 我受夠了
What, so it's ok for you and Dad to fight, but not us?
憑什麼你跟爸可以吵架 我們就不行啊
You know what, if you are referring
你要是又想重提
to what happened today at the church...
今天在教堂的事
Perfect!
真是時候
Sorry, I have to take this.
對不起 我得接這電話
Of course you do.
你當然得接了
Hey, Joel.
嘿 喬