更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
When I was a little girl, my mother would remind me
當我還是個小女孩的時候 每晚睡覺前
each night before bed to open up my heart to God.
媽媽都會提醒我讓我對上帝敞開心扉
For he was kind, merciful and just.
因為他善良 仁慈並且公正
Things changed when my father left a few years later,
可沒過幾年我爸爸就離開了
leaving her to raise me and my brothers
留下我媽媽獨自一人在莫哈韋沙漠的邊緣
in a place on the edge of the Mojave desert.
撫養我和我的兄弟們 從那之後
She never talked of a kind, merciful God again.
她再也沒有提過仁慈善良的上帝
Instead she spoke of a prophecy
相反 她預言著
of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness
有一天 全世界將會被黑暗籠罩
and the fate of mankind would be decided.
並且 將會決定人類的命運
One night I finally got up the courage to ask my mother
有個晚上 我終於鼓起勇氣問我媽媽
why God had changed,
為什麼上帝改變了
why he was so mad at his children.
為什麼對他的孩子如此憤怒
"I don't know," she said,
"我不知道"
tucking the covers around me,
她邊說邊給我蓋被子
"I guess he just got tired of all the bullshit."
"我猜他厭倦了這亂七八糟的世界"
Legion
基督再臨
Los Angeles, December 23rd 1:02 am
洛杉磯 12月23日 早上1點02分
God damn animals. Nights like this I'd like to take
該死的畜生 像這樣的晚上
a match to this city so I could watch all these
我真想在這城裡放一把火 然後看著這些
motherfuckers burn.
混蛋被燒死
Just a good old boy barbecue, eh?
只是一個老好人的的燒烤 對吧
A fresh start. That's what this place needs.
這個地方需要一個新的開始
Jesus...
天哪
Fuck!
媽的
Stop!
停下
Drop the bags! Put your hands on your head!
放下袋子 手抱頭
It's starting.
要開始了
There isn't much time.
沒多少時間了
Shut the fuck up and drop the bags now!
你他媽的閉嘴 馬上把袋子丟掉
Hands on your head!
手抱頭
On your head!
舉到頭頂
Turn around! Turn the fuck around!
轉過去 他媽的轉過去
Stocks
斯託克斯
Let him go!
放開他
Take the gun, Burton
開槍 伯頓
Let him fuck...
他媽的讓他
What the...?
什麼
Burton!
伯頓
What are you doing, Michael?
麥可 你在做什麼
These weren't your orders.
這不是你接到的命令
What did you say?
你在說什麼
No, I'm following my own orders now.
不 我現在只按照自己的指令行事
Then you will die along with the child.
那麼你會和這個孩子一起死
Burton, you fucking know this guy?
伯頓 你他媽認識這個人嗎
What the hell is...?
這到底是
Paradise falls
天堂瀑布
You okay, Jeep?
你還好吧 吉普
Sorry I woke you, Charlie.
不好意思 查理 我吵醒你了
Yeah, wasn't you.
不怪你
He's been kicking up a storm all night.
他一整晚都在鬧騰
Must know something I don't.
他肯定知道些我所不知道的
Another bad dream?
又做噩夢了嗎
It's just stress, Jeep, that's all.
你只是壓力太大了 吉普 沒事的
You do too much worrying.
你擔心的太多了
About this place. About your dad.
你擔心這個地方 擔心你爸爸
About me.
擔心我
You're the only thing I like to worry about.
我只是擔心你
See what I mean?
你知道我什麼意思嗎
You're worried about a girl that's eight months pregnant
你擔心一個懷孕八個月的女孩
And it isn't your baby.
而且她懷的還不是你的孩子
It's enough to give anybody nightmares.
這足夠讓人煩心的了
Go ahead and make fun of me.
繼續 繼續取笑我
Everybody else does. Come on.
其他的人都是這樣 算了吧
You know how much I appreciate everything that
你知道我非常感激
you and Bob are doing for me.
你和鮑勃為我做的一切
But a month from now, the baby will have a new family.
不過一個月後 這孩子會有個新的家庭
I need to start to think about what the hell
我得開始想想
I'm gonna do with my life.
我這輩子該怎麼過了
You're still going through with it?
你還是想不開嗎
I'm not ready to be a Mama.
我還沒準備好成為母親
Christ, I can barely take care of myself as it is.
天哪 我只能勉強照顧自己而已
I could help you.
我能幫你
We could do it together.
我們可以同甘共苦
I want to.
我願意
You got to stop carrying the weight of the world
你應該試著不要把所有事
on your shoulders, Jeep.
都自己承擔 吉普
I don't know whether I like it very much being
我不確定我是不是喜歡
seen around with an angel without any wings.
和一個沒有翅膀的天使參觀
I've got to earn them and you'll help me, won't you?
我會得到那些的 而且你會幫我 是嗎
Lord as my witness, Bob.
老天有眼 鮑勃
One of these days that thing's gonna hit you back.
總有一天那東西會回敬你的
What are you talking about, Percy?
你在說什麼 珀西
We got a special relationship here.
我們關係可不一般
Yeah, they got names for that kind of relationship.
是啊 他們名義上有那種關係
But lonely walls, I'll keep you company.
除了寂寞的牆 還有我會陪著你
It's disgusting.
真是噁心
You're right. It is disgusting.
說的對 真噁心
Really. How can she go out in public looking like that?
真的 她怎麼能在公共場合穿成這樣呢
I don't know. Why don't we just ask her?
我不知道 為什麼我們不直接問她
Howard, don't. You'll embarrass me.
霍華德 不要 這會讓我很尷尬的
Audrey, honey?
奧德麗 親愛的
Your mother was wondering if you got dressed this morning
你媽媽很疑惑你今早穿成這樣
with the specific intention of showing your ass off
是想把你的屁股展示給
to the entire world?
全世界看嗎
It's because I woke up hoping to get double teamed
因為我想一早起來就和兩個卡車司機
by a couple of meth head truckers in some bathroom of a desert shithole.
在這破沙漠旅館的浴室裡做愛
It's a good thing that we got stuck here.
困在這裡真是件好事
I feel satisfied with that answer. I really do.
我對她的回答很滿意 真的
I'm being punished for something, I know it.
這一定是我的報應 我知道
Shit.
媽的
Next service in 50 miles.
離下個服務站還有50英裡
50 miles?
50英裡
Merry christmas. What's so merry about it?
聖誕快樂 有什麼值得快樂的
You know that shit isn't good for the baby.
你知道這個鬼東西對孩子不好
Guess I should think about quitting, then.
我想我應該考慮戒掉了
Before you quit, can I get one from you?
在你戒掉之前 你能給我一根嗎
You can buy a whole pack inside.
你可以在裡面買到一整包
How about I get one from you and I give you
不如你給我一根 而我從
two from the pack you're gonna sell me?
從你打算賣給我的那包煙裡給你兩根
I'm kind of lost.
我想我迷路了
Am I right here?
我是在這兒嗎
Not even close.
遠得很
Son of a bitch...
婊子養的
Are there any phone around here that actually work?
這附近有可以用的電話嗎
Bob will probably let you use the diner phone
鮑勃會讓你用餐廳的電話的
If you ask him nice, maybe pay him a little something.
如果你好好說 也許得給點錢
I think I can handle that.
我想我知道怎麼辦
You got anything in there to eat? Pancakes, or...
你這裡有什麼吃的嗎 比如薄餅
Yup. We got a buttermilk stack for three seventy-five,
有 我們有3元75分的牛奶棧
French toast for four dollars if you're into that.
法式吐司4美元 進來就有
Personally I like the pancakes though.
雖然我個人喜歡薄餅
You okay, Charlie? Yeah, I'm fine.
你還好嗎 查理 我很好
This guy is just lost.
這個人迷路了
Who is that?
那是誰
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎麼做
Talk to him!
和他談談
Things should have been ready two hours ago.
2個小時前事情就應該搞定了
I hope salem lights are all right, that's all we got left.
特醇沙龍行嗎 這是我們僅存的
Charlie, where have you been?
查理 你去哪裡了