更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
務要謹守 警醒 因為你們的仇敵魔鬼
如同吼叫的獅子 遍地遊行 尋找可吞吃的人
彼得前書 5章:8節
小時候
When I was a child,
媽媽常給我講
my mother would tell me a story
惡魔造訪人間的故事
about how the Devil roams the Earth.
她說 有時他會化身人形
Sometimes, she said, he would take human form
在把那些詛咒的人帶走前
so he could punish the damned on Earth
讓他們受盡折磨
before claiming their souls.
選中之人將被聚在一起
The ones he chose would be gathered together
而他就扮成一人隱匿其中
and tortured as he hid amongst them,
默默折磨他們
pretending to be one of them.
我一直覺得這不過是個乏善可陳的老故事
I always believed my mother was telling me an old wives' tale.
電梯裡的惡魔
她的故事總是這樣開頭
My mother's story would always begin the same way,
一場自殺預示了惡魔的到來
with a suicide paving the way for the Devil's arrival.
結局則永遠都是那些選中之人的死亡
And it would always end with the deaths of all those trapped.
我沒事 我很好 我感覺好極了
I'm good. I feel good. I feel amazing.
你知道又開始酗酒一般是為什麼嗎
You know the main reason why people go back to drinking?
不知道
No.
猜猜
Guess.
老鷹樂隊
The Eagles.
是怨恨
Resentment.
我們真的還要談這個嗎
Are we seriously talking about this again?
這很重要
It's important.
你今後生活的好壞
Your ability to forgive is gonna determine
都將取決於你是否能夠放下
the quality of the rest of your life more than anything else.
有些東西是放不下的
Look, some things are beyond forgiveness.
你已經在努力了
You're already on your way.
為自己的行為負責
You've taken responsibility for your actions.
這就已經邁出一大步了
That's more than half the battle right there.
但想要真的放開
But to truly feel free,
你得開始相信
you may need to finally start believing
有些東西是不在你掌控之下的
in something greater than yourself.
這聽起來不錯
That sounds good.
真的
It does.
但一想起那個殺了我全家的人
But when I think about the guy that killed my family,
我就覺得什麼都不值得相信了
I have a tough time believing in much of anything.
我只是希望 你別抗拒那樣的想法
I'm just saying, leave yourself open to it.
好好吃頓飯不行嗎
Can we just have breakfast for once?
隨便聊些瑣事
Talk about normal stuff.
我是你的教父
I'm your sponsor.
你可以和別人聊那些瑣事
You can talk about normal stuff with everybody else.
這案子有些意思
Hey. Got a good one for you.
是嗎
Yeah?
不太合理 對吧
Yeah, it doesn't make sense, right?
從二樓跳下
A guy hits a truck with this kind of force
把車壓成這樣?
from a two-story building?
他一定是跳樓自殺
Definitely a jumper.
怎麼肯定不是被扔下來的
Are you sure he wasn't thrown?
他手裡拿著念珠
He's got a rosary in his hand.
驚慌之中你不會抓這東西的
Not the kind of thing you grab in a panic.
說得對
Right.
-艾爾莎 -博登
- Elsa. - Bowden.
地上沒有玻璃
There's no glass on the ground.
他掉下來的時候車沒停這兒
The truck wasn't here when he made impact.
一定是滑行過來的
It must have rolled.
他是從那棟樓跳下來的
Your guy jumped from that building.
然後呢 他在這兒拐了個彎嗎
And what? Your dead guy turned the corner here?
這些東西讓車轉了彎
These things are made to bounce trucks off.
開玩笑的吧
You got to be kidding me.
我們去看看
Let's walk it.
好吧
Yeah.
我是拉森
Larson.
小姐 你需要登記
Hey! Hey, lady, you got to sign in.
拉姆齊呢 他認識我
Oh. Where's Ramsey? He knows me.
拉姆齊病了 現在是我當值
Ramsey's out sick. You got me.
這就意味著你得登記
And that means you gotta sign in.
我看起來像是危險人物嗎
I mean, do I look like such a threat?
別怪我 這是他們的規定
Don't blame me. They got procedures.
繼續做白日夢吧 看門狗
Keep dreaming, dawg.
幫我看著登記
You have to cover the sign in.
39層的律師要求這些文件馬上送到
Some lawyers on 39 need this right away.
你不能再爬樓梯了
You're not taking the stairs again.
為保持身材我還能怎樣呢
What else am I gonna do to stay in shape?
爬到39層? 就去坐電梯吧
To 39? Just get on the damn elevator.
進來吧
Come in.
裡面太擠了
It's too tight for me.
你可以擠進來
You can squeeze in.
我不想
No.
請等等
Hold, please.
謝謝
Thank you.
請幫我按42層
Forty-two, please.
沒問題
You bet.
看到嗎 做這個就沒問題
Now, see, this I can do.
可以等一下嗎
Could you hold that?
抱歉
Uh. Sorry.
多謝幫忙
Thanks for your help.
不用謝
Don't mention it.
這可不妙
Uh-uh, this is not good.
動起來啊
Oh, come on, man.
別這樣
Don't do this.
提摩恩 加油 堅持住啊
Come on, Timonen, put a stick on it.
情況如何
How we doing?
平局
Same score.
-謝了 -不用
- Thanks. - Yeah.
六號電梯怎麼在檢修模式
Why is elevator six in inspection mode?
-什麼 -六號電梯
- Huh? - Elevator six.
有人 兩女三男
A full house. Two queens, three jacks.
-問問德懷特 -好的
- Call Dwight. - Yeah.
德懷特 有麻煩了
Yo, Dwight, you got a problem.
說 我已經在35層搶修了
Tell me about it. I'm already up on 35 fixing it.
修電梯嗎
The elevator?
不是 在修窗戶
No, the broken window.
你沒在修電梯?
You're not fixing the elevator?
屏幕顯示六號電梯處於檢修模式
Screen says six is on inspection mode.
有人困在裡面了
We got people stuck in there.
你確定沒看錯嗎
Are you sure you're reading that right?
你眼睛可沒原來好使了
Your eyes ain't what they used to be.
下次我把你媽推倒在控制臺上的時候
You know what? I'll ask your Mom to read it for me
會讓她幫忙看看的
next time I got her bent over the console.
她已經78了 你隨意吧
My Mom's 78. Have at it.
聽著 夥計 去趟機械室
Yeah. Listen, buddy, just go up to the machine room
看看出什麼問題了 行嗎
and check it out, okay?
這就去
On my way.
試試有什麼能讓它啟動
Just trying to get something to jump-start it.
你們沒有什麼應急措施嗎
Don't you have emergency procedures?
我不知道 我只是臨時代班 還沒幹幾天
I don't know, I'm just a temp. I just started working here.
你不負責這些東西嗎
Well, don't you service these things?
試試按緊急按鈕
Try hitting the emergency button.
你身上不帶些設備的嗎
Don't you keep up your equipment?
我不知道 我說了...
I don't know. Like I said...
你沒有對講機嗎
Don't you have a walkie-talkie?
沒有 我覺得沒必要
No. I didn't think I'd need it.
你不覺得...
Don't you think it would have been...
你能閉嘴嗎
Won't you shut up?
放輕鬆
Yeah, take it easy.
我是認真的
I mean, seriously!
你沒有對講機?
You don't have a walkie-talkie?
我看到你們在裡面了
Hey, people, we see you in there.
我們被困住了
We're stuck!
撐住了 我們已經讓建築工程師過去了
Hang tough, we got the building engineer on his way.