電影《線人(2008)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

What the fuck?

該死的

Tell me something, Roger.

和我說說 羅傑

Set your watch back. There's a time difference.

把你的表調回去 有時差

We're landing in Los Angeles.

我們馬上要在洛杉磯降落

It's a city in California.

那是加州的城市

Anything else you want to know?

還想知道什麼嗎

You all right, Bryan?

還好嗎 布賴恩

You on edge? Want a valium? Lude?

你看起來很緊張 要安眠藥嗎

Gum?

口香糖呢

I used to live here, didn't I?

過去我一直住這兒 是嗎

What did he call it?

他說什麼了啊

A talking tomato?

那個說話的西紅柿嗎

It's a fucking extraterrestrial, Ron.

那是一個外星人 羅恩

So you're telling me that he's not gonna sign off

你想和我說他不會來籤字

Until we redesign the talking tomato?

除非我們重新設計那個說話的西紅柿嗎

Well, that's bullshit. Ron, listen, listen to me.

胡說八道 羅恩 聽著 聽我說

Let me inform you of something, okay?

讓我來提醒你

We don't let 25-year-olds tell us how to make movies.

我們不會讓一個25的人來告訴我們怎麼拍電影的

Listen, I gotta go. I gotta go, Ron.

聽著 我要走了 我要走了 羅恩

Just call... Ron, call me later, okay?

晚點打給我 羅恩

Fast-acting power soap really gets in and blasts stains,

快速強力皂能快速洗去汙垢

Leaving your whole wash fresh and clean,

讓您的衣物變得清新又乾淨

With a brightness that people will really notice.

穿上這麼光亮的衣服很快會得到大家關注

Wow! That's incredible.

太不可思議了

I thought that ketchup stain would never come out of Joe's polo shirt.

我想番茄醬再也不會沾上喬的球衣了

Whites simply come out whiter and colors simply come out brighter.

它會使白色變得更白 其他色彩變得更鮮亮

It's the kind of clean that people will really notice and talk about.

這種清潔劑一定會成為人們談論的焦點

How did you lift those coffee stains?

那你怎麼清除咖啡漬呢

I thought I was gonna have to throw my new pantsuit out.

我本來以為這條褲子只能扔掉了呢

I blasted it out with power soap!

用強力肥皂一樣能去掉

...and lets you get on with your day.

讓您輕鬆過好每一天

President and Mrs. Reagan

裡根總統夫婦

Visited the grieving families and bereaved widows

慰問了處於悲痛中的家庭和剛喪夫的寡婦

Of the more than 200 marines killed last Sunday in Beirut.

他們都是上周在貝魯特被殺的200多名海軍的家人

He used the occasion to condemn the actions of

他藉此機會譴責了

What he called "ruthless terrorists who..."

"殘酷恐怖組織"的行為

What time is it?

幾點了

10:30.

十點半

Fuck.

糟糕

Fuck.

混蛋

We gotta go. We're gonna be late.

我們要走了 要遲到了

Right. That.

好吧 有件事

I forgot.

我忘了

Christie, come on. What are you doing?

克裡斯蒂 快點 你在幹嗎呢

I don't feel well.

我有點不舒服

I don't really want to go.

我真的不想去

Neither do I.

我也是

Look, I'm not gonna let you...

聽著 我不是讓你...

Good morning.

早上好

Look, you want to know why you're not welcome at my house?

聽著 想知道你為什麼不受我家人歡迎嗎

Because you're fucked up!

因為你是混蛋

That's not a good enough reason. That's not even a reason.

這個理由不好 根本就不是個理由

That's just one person's opinion.

那只是你的個人觀點

Look, I don't even want to fucking deal with you right now,

聽著 我現在不想和你做買賣

Do you understand me?

你明白我的意思嗎

Listen, I'm calling you from a payphone outside of Barstow,

聽著 我是用巴斯託外的公用電話打給你的

And I ain't got any more quarters. It's simple.

我沒硬幣了 所以簡單點說

Me and the Indian need a place to hang out for a couple of days.

我和一個印度人要找個地方住幾天

We have a plan.

我們有個計劃

I don't want to hear about your fucking plan, Peter.

我不想聽你該死的計劃 彼得

It doesn't involve you, so stop pissing yourself.

這和你沒有關係 不要那麼緊張

When you lose a child,

當你失去一個孩子

You can't help but wonder what that child's life would have been like.

你會不禁想像他本來的人生會是什麼樣子

You can't help but imagine his future.

你會不禁想像他的未來

A future that now

現在看來

Doesn't exist.

那已經不存在了

But Bruce lived a full life, and there's some comfort in that.

但布魯斯一生過得很充實 這讓我多少有點欣慰

And that he was a good boy,

他是個好孩子

And that he had done all the things he had ever wanted to do.

他做了所有他曾經想做的事情

That the privilege and freedom that was granted to him

他享有著特權和自由

During his brief time in this world were what made him happy.

那使得他的短暫一生變得快樂幸福

I tell myself that I can only cherish one fact.

我告訴自己 唯一可以讓我寬慰的是

He had everything.

他已經得到了一切

And now, in conclusion,

最後

I'm going to play Bruce's favorite song.

我將播放一首布魯斯生前最愛的歌

It meant a lot to him.

曾經讓他深有體會的一首歌

So I made the reservations for 8:30.

我訂了八點半的

Where? Spago

哪裡? 斯帕果

Okay. Did you tell Susan and Graham?

好的 你告訴蘇珊和格雷厄姆了嗎

Well, no. I thought it was just gonna be the two of us.

沒有 我只想我們兩個人

William, I'm not really comfortable with that right now.

威廉 我真的覺得那樣不合適

Okay.

好的

Well, I'll call them and tell them to join us, then.

我會打電話給他們的

Or you could call them. No. No, you should do that.

或者你打吧 不 還是應該你打

Okay.

好吧

What the fuck was with that favorite song, man?

那首他最喜歡的歌叫什麼

Bruce had shitty taste in music, but no way.

布魯斯過去音樂品味再差也不至於此

Personally, I think his Mom just liked it.

我覺得是他媽媽喜歡的

The real question is,

問題是

What in the hell are my Mom and Dad doing by the Sushi bar?

我爸媽在壽司吧幹什麼

I mean, they're actually talking to each other.

事實上他們正在談話

At least your Mom and Dad are talking.

至少你爸媽還能談話

My Mom gets to talk to my Dad through his lawyers.

我媽媽只讓她的律師和我爸說話

Guess what? I get to go to Hawaii with the asshole.

你猜怎麼著 那混蛋還要帶我去夏威夷

I can't fucking believe this shit.

真不敢相信

I can't believe you guys are acting this way.

真不敢相信你們是這種表現

Acting?

表現?

What way, Ray-Ray?

什麼表現 小雷雷

Don't tell me he's gonna cry again.

不要告訴我他又哭了

Fuck!

Face it. Bruce was a jerk.

面對現實吧 布魯斯生前是個混蛋

Okay? He's dead. It's over. Let's not fucking dwell on it.

他已經死了 結束了 我們不要老是想著他

I can't believe you guys don't fucking give a shit.

真難以置信你們居然一點兒都不在乎他

You seem like you don't give a shit.

你看上去一點兒都不在乎

Look, Raymond, there's nothing we can do, okay?

雷蒙德 你看我們什麼都做不了 不是嗎

It happened. It's over. It's time to move on.

發生了 也結束了 現在我們要繼續向前

He's right, Raymond. It's already been a week.

他是對的 雷蒙德 已經一個星期了

Okay. Bruce...

好吧 布魯斯...

Bruce was a...

布魯斯是一個...

A cool guy.

一個很酷的男人

What else can I tell you, Raymond? I'm sorry it happened.

我還想和你說 雷蒙德 這件事我很抱歉

"Bruce was a cool guy"? Really, Graham?

"布魯斯是一個酷男人"嗎 真的嗎 格雷厄姆

Okay, what does that even mean, "cool"?

好吧 "酷"是什麼意思啊

Especially after that shit he pulled with Christie.

尤其是在他和克裡斯蒂搞上之後

Martin, What the fuck are you doing?

馬丁 你在幹嗎

What shit did he pull with Christie?

他和克裡斯蒂怎麼啦

Martin. Bruce was fucking her behind your back.

馬丁 布魯斯背著你上了她

What, like, you all knew about this?

什麼 好像你們都知道這件事

Graham, you always say that you're not that serious about Christie.

格雷厄姆 你總說你對克裡斯蒂不是真心的

And it's not like you haven't fucked around.

這個不像是你被玩弄的

You know, you're never gonna win boyfriend of the year.

你永遠不會成為年度最佳男友

She's my girlfriend, Martin. Look, who even knows if it's true?

她是我的女友 馬丁 誰知道是不是真的啊

It's just something Bruce told us and that he bragged about.

布魯斯告訴我們或許是向我們吹噓的

Hey, does anybody want to go to a movie?

有人想去看電影嗎

Sure, what's playing?

好啊 放什麼片子

I can't believe you guys are gonna go see a fucking movie.

真不敢相信你們居然還要去看電影

What the...

簡直就是...

I can't believe you don't give a shit, man.

真難以置信你也一點兒都不在乎

I was there, you asshole. Hey, come on!

我當時也在那裡 你個混蛋 住手

I watched him fucking bleed to death just like you did,

我和你一樣看著他流血而死

相關焦點