電影《巴比倫紀元(2008)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

"Save the planet. "

拯救地球

Whenever I've read that bumper sticker, I've had to laugh.

每次念到這種標語 我都想笑

"Save the planet. "

拯救地球

What for?

有什麼用?

And from what, ourselves?

為了什麼救?為了我們自己?

What about God? Can he help us?

上帝那? 他會幫我們麼?

I don't think so.

我不這麼想

God gave us what we have to see how we'll use it.

上帝會在我們需要幫助的時候幫助我們

Shit. Rats in a cage would've done it better.

操 純粹是胡扯

"Life's a bitch and then you die. "

當你死的時候生命一文不值

Bumper-sticker philosophy.

堅持不懈才是我的人生哲學

Yeah, right.

耶 是的

Sometimes...

有時

you get a second chance.

你有第二個選擇

For hundreds of thousands of people commuting to the Iranian capital...

成百上千的人湧向伊朗首都

this morning began just like any other.

和平時一樣的早晨

At least 52 people died, along with four bombers...

至少52人死亡 被4架轟炸機

and 700 were injured.

700餘人受傷

If the chief U.S. interest at this point is in combating terrorism...

從美國的利益來說是在打擊恐怖分子

as it emanates from Kazakhstan...

如同哈薩克傳出的消息一樣

there really isn't anyone to deal with other than-

事實上他們決不是

Since Kazakhstan's independence six years ago-

自從哈薩克獨立的六年裡

Get out here!

給我出來!

Come here!

滾過來!

Get back!

後退!

You remember me?

還記得我吧?

You sold me a gun that don't work.

這是你賣給我的槍 根本是壞的

It almost got me killed. I paid $20 for this. I want my money back.

差點害死我!我還付你20塊 錢還我!

Give me that.

給我拿來!

Okay.

I owe you.

先欠著

I'll save you some.

我會留些給你

Hey, Toorop. Toorop. Somebody came by looking for you.

嗨 託羅普 託羅普 之前有人來找過你

Okay.

知道了

Toorop.

託羅普

Karl, is that you?

卡爾 是你嗎?

I thought you were in Sudan, killing babies.

我還以為你在蘇丹虐殺孩童呢

Remember the last time we met?

還記得我們上次見面麼?

I told you if you ever point that gun at me again...

我告訴過你 如果你再拿槍指著我

I'd kill you.

我就宰了你

Who would hire a baby killer to get me-

誰會僱個嬰兒殺手來抓我啊?

Who?

誰?(指使你的)

No shit, Karl.

少放屁 卡爾

If you wanted me dead, you would've blown up the building. Who?

如果你要我死 不會炸我房子 到底是誰?

Gorsky.

戈斯基

Karl, you're a disgrace to the profession.

卡爾 你是這行的恥辱

You're not a mercenary. You're a fucking terrorist.

你根本不算個傭兵 不過就是個他媽的恐怖份子

You need two things to live in this business: your balls and your word.

想在這行混你需要兩樣: 膽量還有信用

You don't have either.

一樣你都沒有

Know the difference between you and me, Karl?

你知道咱倆的區別麼 卡爾?

I still got both.

我兩樣都有

Take it easy.

別緊張

That was just personal between him and me.

只是我跟他的私人恩怨

Let me get my things.

讓我拿下東西

Amateurs.

都是業餘的

Toorop.

託羅普

See you, kid. Thank you, Toorop.

再見 孩子 謝謝 託羅普

You are a hard man to find, Toorop.

你可真難找阿 託羅普

I'm not hiding.

我可沒躲

Mm-hmm.

You could've knocked.

你大可以用敲門的

I needed to be sure that you were the same idealist...

我得確定你是否還是那個跟我理念相同的那個人

who worked for me 1 0 years ago.

為我工作十年的人

So you knew I was gonna kill Karl.

所以你早就知道我會殺了 卡爾

Hmm.

I don't like you, Gorsky. Hmm.

我不喜歡你 戈斯基 恩

You can't trust me, and I can't trust you.

你不相信我 我也不相信你

This is not about trust.

不是信任的問題

This is about, uh, professionalism...

問題是 職業行為

ethics.

道德

Ethics? Hmm.

道德? 恩

If it's about ethics, I should kill you right now.

如果是關於道德 我現在就能殺了你

And you think that would make the world a better place?

你認為這麼做能讓世界變好點?

Look at you, still in this shit-hole.

看看你 你還是住那種豬窩

Surviving. Sleeping with your gun.

抱著你的槍睡覺

No friends, no family, no future.

沒朋友 沒家庭也沒未來

We are the same.

我們是同一類人

You and me.

你和我

We're not the same. What do you want?

我可跟你不一樣 你找我幹什麼?

I need a smuggler.

我需要你幫我跑一趟貨

I don't do refugees anymore.

我早不扮難民了

Use your own cargo.

你自己運不就得了

You own the borders anyway. Only on this side.

你不是有你自己的大把地盤嗎? 我只能管到我這一邊

This is an overseas delivery? A girl.

走外國線喔? 一個女孩

She needs to be in America in six days.

她六天內需要抵達美國境內

Why are you playing with me?

你在跟我玩什麼把戲?

You know I can't get back into that country.

你該知道我不能回國的

You know that U.N. passports are impossible to fake.

你知道聯合國護照是極難假造的

This is not a fake.

這不是假的

Inject it in your neck when you pass the official border.

過關時打進脖子裡

This is your new life.

這是你的新身份

Clean credit.

沒有任何不良紀錄

John Doe.

普通人

What's the catch?

到底有什麼隱情?

You have to make a choice.

你必須做個決定

That's the catch.

這就是隱情

I'll do it for half a mil.

五十萬美金 我就幹

I can make you do it for free.

免費你也得幹

You can't make me do shit, Gorsky.

你沒那本事要我免費幹 戈斯基

But you can pay me what I need so I can get the job done right.

幫我準備那些辦事的東西可以吧

You got yourself a deal.

你同你自己做了場交易

A car will pick you up outside...

有車會帶你過去那邊

to take you to the rendezvous point.

帶你到指定地點

Cross me, and you'll have no place to hide anymore...

敢糊弄我的話 跑不了你

Toorop.

託羅普

Hmm?

恩?

That goes both ways...

分頭行動吧

Gorsky. Huh.

戈斯基 啊

Shit.

Good morning.

早啊

You must be Toorop.

你一定是託羅普

I am Sister Rebeka.

我是羅貝卡修女

I just want to bring three simple rules to your attention.before we start our journey.

在你加入並開始我們的 旅途前我想先聲明三項原則

We?

我們?

I'm here to pick up one girl.

我來這裡是來帶一個女孩的

Wherever she goes, I go. That is rule number one.

不論她去哪裡 我也要去 這是第一項原則

Rule number two:

第二項原則:

the less contact she has with the outside world, the better.

她跟外面世界少接觸點會好些

You're here to protect her from outside influences.That includes seeing,

你這裡要保護她別受外界影響 包含看的

hearing and feeling.

聽的以及感覺到的

You know, it's a harsh world out there, Sister.

外面環境是很惡劣的喔 修女

I know. That is why we live in here.

我知道 那就是我們在這裡的原因

Ah, shit, okay. What's your third rule?

噢 媽的 好吧 第三項呢?

No foul language.

不要說髒話

Do we have an agreement?

就這麼說定了?

You listen to my one and only rule.

你只要遵守我一項原則就好

Don't fuck with me...

別他媽和我墨跡

or I'll leave you standing in the middle of nowhere.

不然的話我就把你一絲不掛的丟到荒郊裡

with nothing but your ass to sell to get back here.

讓你只能靠著賣屁股回到這裡

Your perfect world.

你的這個世外桃源來

相關焦點