更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Attention all fellow deer.
鹿同伴們注意了
If you find deer feet in the middle of the forest be a bit suspicious.
假如你在森林中發現鹿的蹤跡 請當心
Morning sir, how are you doing? Good.
早安 你好嗎 先生 不賴
I am looking for a 20 gauge, maybe a coach,
我想要支20口徑的獵槍
Or a western competition special.
西部競賽用的也行
I think I just have what you need.
我正好有你要的槍
Try this one on for size.
你先看看這個尺寸
Hey Cliff, Are 12 gauges and 20 gauge shotgun shell should be here by Thursday?
克裡夫 12到20口徑的獵槍周四到貨嗎
I'll make it Tuesday with the. 454 capsule.
還有0.454的微型槍 周二就能到貨
A real rager, huh?
還真是鬱悶啊
Norah What?
諾拉 幹嗎
Norah, the restaurant is on the phone.
諾拉 餐廳來電話了
You're supposed to be at work.
你該去上班
I'm sleeping Dad.
我正睡覺呢 爸爸
Hurry up.
快一點
You're fired. I am stumbled.
你被解僱了 我絆倒了
Just a couple of question here.
就幾個問題
Alright, is it 12 gauge? A 20 gauge.
是12口徑的嗎 20口徑的獵槍
Here is your contract.
這是你的合約
I hate the shotgun cases, a real pain in the ass.
獵槍案件真討厭 夠麻煩的
He had the shell in his pocket when he came in here.
他帶子彈來的
Inside his jacket. He brought his own ammo.
放在夾克內袋 自備彈藥
Then he was up there.
那一槍把他打上天花板
The guy scattered all over this place,
血濺得到處都是
Every his blood is biohazard.
每滴血都是生化危害
Hey Carl, his over here and fishing too.
卡爾 連魚竿上都有血
Real pain in the ass.
要多麻煩有多麻煩
Alright, thank you guys.
好了 謝謝各位合作
Alright, we wrapping it up.
我們會擦乾淨的
$ 3000 just to wipe the asshole off the floor.
花3000元才能把這混蛋的血洗乾淨
Do you can handle this report tonight?
你今晚能交報告嗎
I got thing to do.
我晚上有事
Was it blonde thing or brunette thing?
約了金髮女郎 還是黑髮女子?
You are strong, you are powerful, you can do anything.
你強大 有力 無所不能
You are a winner.
你是勝者
Norah is here.
諾拉來了
Finally,thank you.I'll going to be late for the class.
終於來了 謝天謝地 我上課要遲到了
I brought you crunchy corn.
我帶了爆米花
Sorry.
對不起
Guys. Don't eat too much of that.
別吃太多
He going to be hyper all night, you realize that?
他會整晚激動過頭的 懂嗎
Yes, I do.
明白
How do I look like? Good.
我樣子還行嗎 漂亮
I love you.
我愛你
And do not tell him lobster-man stories,
別給他講《火星上的龍蝦人》
He had nightmares all week.
他做了一星期噩夢
Make no portion of this time, okay?
什麼都別講 好嗎
okay, thank you so much, you're welcome.
好的 非常感謝 你真是好人
He hear these terrible sound. This how it goes...
他聽到了可怕的聲音 像這樣...
And that thing he knows,
他知道那是什麼
That the lobster-man is out there somewhere.
那是龍蝦人在外面走動
And he is totally screwed.
他酩酊大醉
Because his tongue is stuck to the mailbox.
醉得舌頭都粘在郵箱上了
Why did he lick the mailbox?
他幹嗎舔郵箱
Because he has OCD and his obsessed licking on mail box
因為他有行為強迫症 一定要舔郵箱
Why was he not in school?
他怎麼不去上學
Are you going to let me tell the story,
你還讓不讓我講故事了?
Or are you going to drive me crazy.
還是想把我逼瘋
Maybe he did not go to school, because he had the OCD.
也許因為他的強迫症 所以不能上學
Sorry.
對不起
You should hear the way he goes on about his.
你真該聽聽那過程複述
Body mass, weight index bullshit, god.
屍體一團糟 體重指數壓根是放屁
When was the last time you even played basketball Mac?
麥克 你多久沒打過籃球了
He had to be brought down.
他活該被打倒
I am sure, you are pulling your groin muscle and really impressed him.
你的腹肌肯定讓他印象深刻
Should and I introduce him to your sister?
我該把他介紹給你妹妹嗎
yeah, Norah and a cop, that's a good idea.
諾拉跟警察? 真是好主意
I was working a scene today,
今天我去了現場
Where a guy blow himself in a sporting goods store.
有個男的在運動用品店吞槍自殺
So they brought this cleaning crew come in.
店裡就要叫清潔工
You would not believe how much the charge for that shit.
你知道他們收多少錢嗎
With the body there?
清理屍體?
No,the body is gone, only blood and stuff.
不 屍體搬走了 就是血跡殘骸之類
That is gross.
真夠噁心的
If you asked me it is really lucrative,
如果你要參與的話
You really wanna get in to that
那可真是筆好買賣
You think that all I can do is cleaning people's shit?
你認為我就只能清理別人的垃圾對吧
Come here.
過來
You know that is not what I think.
你知道我不是這樣想的
Will there be anything else? Yes please
還需要什麼嗎 是的
A cup of coffee and your name.
來杯咖啡 還有你的名字
Forgive me, I forgot my name tag. Yes, I noticed.
不好意思 我今天忘戴名牌了 我留意到了
My name is Anna Jean. Anna Jean, I'm Stan.
我叫甄安妮 甄安妮 我叫史丹
Nice to meet you, Stan.
幸會 史丹
I thought you class are over at 9:30.
我以為你9點半才下課
Why isn't he in bed?
他怎麼睡在沙發上
He said he was scared, I think he is faking it though.
他說害怕 我覺得他是裝的
Here.
給
No,don't
我不要
Take it, its 10 dollars. I know that you need it.
拿去 10美元 你需要錢
Dad told me, you're fired. Great.
爸告訴我 你失業了 他不幹好事
What happened?
怎麼了
Norah, when you are gonna grow up?
諾拉 你什麼時候才能長大
And start taking responsibility?
負起責任?
Rose do you loved it when I'm so fucked up?
露絲 你就這麼樂見我潦倒?
Which mean screwing me up would give you the hugest woody.
我把事情都搞砸你就高興了吧
Take the money. Please.
把錢拿去 求你了
There was just a diner scene earlier, with a waitress.
剛才是場餐館戲 有個女侍應
Any pie? Completely pie free.
有餡餅嗎 沒有
Excuse me, we are all finished.
不好意思 我們清掃完了
Because this is our first visit, we did the appliances
因是首次清理 使用了電氣設備
That we are going to alternate them weekly in the future.
以後每隔一周會用一次
Rose... Rose Lorkowski.
露絲·洛可斯基對吧
I'm Paula Datzman of the cheer-leading squad of the junior year.
我是寶拉·戴茨曼 高中啦啦隊低年級的
Paula Datzman, hi.
寶拉·戴茨曼
How are you? Great.
你好嗎 不錯
I am Paula DatzmanMead now. Congratulations.
我現在是米德太太了 恭喜
We are expecting our second in a couple of months.
再幾個月 第二胎就要出生了
I was always so envious of you.
我以前一直都很羨慕你
Head cheerleader. Dating the quarterback.
啦啦隊長和四分衛約會
Did you and Mac ended up married?
你和麥克後來結婚了嗎
No, I heard that he married to Heather Voldman?
沒有 聽說他和希瑟·弗德曼結婚了
It's so great to see you. Let me get your information.
能再見面真好 給我你的聯絡方式吧
And I'll send you an invitation, to the baby shower.
我給你派孩子受洗禮請帖
Fantastic, great.
好啊 棒極了
It will be like a big reunion,
那將是場大團聚
The whole member from high school will be there.
所有高中同學都會來
What are you doing now?
你現在做什麼
I just got my real estate license. Real estates.
我剛拿到房地產代理執照 房地產
Yes, this is just a temporary job,
只是份臨時兼職
Until I faced over the real estate full time.
以後我要全職做房地產
You're kidding, I'm in real estate, with Lawn and Foster.
真的嗎 我也在朗安福公司做房產
Really? Who are you with?
真的? 你打算跟哪家公司合作
I have not decided yet.
還沒決定
Maybe ill check on to Lawn and Foster, they look nice.
也許我會去朗安福公司
Hello. Hello, Miss Lorkowski.
你好 你好 洛可斯基女士
This is Mrs Sears from the Sandy Elementary School.
我是珊迪小學的西亞
Oscar is in trouble again.
歐斯卡又惹麻煩了
His teacher and the principal are in
他的老師和校長正在開會討論
Conference and you really should talk to them.
您必須來一下