更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
In ancient times,
在遠古時代
there arose in the lands between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers,
一個叫做阿卡德的強大王國建立在
a powerful kingdom called Akkad.
底格裡斯河和幼發拉底河之間的大陸
And for generations, her elite warriors, called the Black Scorpions,
被稱為黑蠍子的王國精英武士
held sway over all the neighboring tribes.
統治了附近所有的部落
Bound by their code of honor to fight
根據榮譽法典的要求
and die to the last man...
他們要戰鬥到最後一個人
rather than abandon their master,
而不是棄主而逃
they became prized as the...
因此 他們有幸成為了
personal bodyguards of princes and emperors.
王子和國王的御前侍衛
Most renowned among the Black Scorpions was Ashur.
黑蠍子武士當中最富盛名的便是亞述
But as for his own son, Mathayus,
但對於他的兒子馬塞尤斯
Ashur refused to allow the boy to compete...
亞述卻不同意他也
for the honor of joining the Black Scorpions.
加入黑蠍子武士的行列
I must follow my faith and...
我必須遵守我的諾言
I forbid you to go to the games tomorrow.
禁止你去參加明天的選拔競賽
You think it's all honor and glory.
你覺得這是無上的榮耀
Well, it's not.
但 事實並非如此
I've done some things that were not noble.
我也幹過一些不光彩的事
I promise you that, my son.
我不會同意你去的 孩子
But like many boys his age,
但和許多同齡的男孩一樣
Mathayus paid no heed to his father's warnings.
馬塞尤斯無視了父親的警告
You 24 boys are here to show your skills...
你們這24個男孩 是來這裡展現你們
in the art of fighting.
搏鬥的技巧
Only 12 of you will be chosen to move ahead...
你們當中 只有12個能順利晉級
and train for six long years...
然後經過長達6年的訓練
to become the pinnacle of a warrior.
最終成為一名頂尖的武士
A Black Scorpion!
黑蠍子!
Ready!
預備!
Advance to combat!
向前衝 開始搏鬥!
Show some mettle...
如果你們想成為黑蠍子
if you want to be Scorpions.
就給我拿出點勇氣來
Mercy is weakness!
對敵人仁慈就是對自己殘忍!
Layla? Mathayus?
萊拉? 馬塞尤斯?
I thought your father...
我還以為你父親...
I snuck out. You're crazy.
我溜出來的 你瘋了嗎
I'm crazy?
我瘋了?
I can fight as well as any boy.
我也可以像任何其他男孩一樣戰鬥
Oh, really?
真的嗎
Prove it! Hold!
那就證明給我看看! 住手!
Girls are forbidden from the games.
女孩是禁止參加選拔的
Leave her alone!
放開她
Little vermin!
小傢伙
Get him!
抓住他
Get him back here!
把他給我抓過來!
Where do you think you're going?
你以為能跑到哪去
You dare dishonor the games by interfering?
你竟敢對黑蠍子武士選拔不敬
Lay a hand on him and you won't live to regret it.
碰他一根汗毛 你就死定了
Arm yourself.
拿起你的武器
I'm not in the mood for killing today.
我今天可沒心情殺戮
Father!
父親!
Arrest them both!
把他們兩個都給我扣下!
And the girl. Wait!
還有那個女孩 等等!
King Hammurabi!
漢摩拉比法典國王陛下!
They make a mockery of the ancient games and insult me,
他們把古老的選拔競賽當成兒戲 還侮辱我
the commander of your armies.
您軍隊的首領
That may be, Sargon.
這有可能 薩爾貢
But Ashur has earned himself some forbearance.
但亞述已經為自己贏得了一些赦免的機會
I am in your debt, My Lord. As always.
我欠你的情 陛下 一如既往
And you may repay it
那你就把你兒子送到黑蠍子去訓練
by sending your boy to the Scorpions for training.
來作為對我的報答吧
If he makes half the mercenary his father was,
如果他能達到他僱傭兵父親的一半水平
he'll serve the nation well.
那麼他就能很好的為國家盡忠了
You will pay for this.
你會為此付出代價的
I promise.
我保證
The king's general, Sargon,
國王的將軍 薩爾貢
had always resented Ashur's fame.
一直憎恨亞述的名望
And now, his hatred knew no bounds.
而現在 他的仇恨感愈來愈深
Father!
父親!
Though he had no proof, Mathayus knew in his heart
雖然馬塞尤斯沒有證據 但他心裡明白
who had done this to his father.
是誰殺了他的父親
He vowed to master the ways of the warrior.
他以武士的方式對天發誓
You fight like a woman.
你打起來像個娘們
Six years had passed.
6年之後
Mathayus had left Nippur a boy,
馬塞尤斯離開尼普爾城的時候還是個孩子
and he returned a man.
如今已是一名堂堂男子
And as he would shortly learn,
正如他很快發現的一樣
much had changed while he was gone.
這裡已經時過境遷
For these six years past,
在這過去的6年裡
you have seen neither kinsman nor any friend,
你們與族人或朋友從未見面
but blade, shield and shaft.
整天沉浸在刀光劍影之中
You have trained hard.
你們刻苦訓練
Some have fallen by the wayside.
有些人半途而廢
Those who yet stand before me
而這些站在我面前的人
represent the pinnacle of generations of Akkadian fighting prowess,
是擁有了阿卡德人民最頂尖格鬥技巧的
the Order of the Black Scorpions.
黑蠍子武士
Go forth proudly to...
你們的國王指到哪裡
wherever your king may send you.
你們就要自豪的打到哪裡
Fight nobly!
昂首戰鬥
Bring gold to our nation's coffers
把財寶帶到我們的國庫
and honor to your family names!
為你們的家族贏得榮譽!
Oh, Mom!
母親
Look at you. You're a man now!
瞧瞧你 你已經是個男子漢了!
I barely recognized you.
我差點兒沒認出你來
Mathayus! Mathayus!
馬塞尤斯 馬塞尤斯
Mathayus! Noah!
馬塞尤斯 挪亞
What do they feed you, rock stew?
他們都給你吃什麼了 燉石頭
I see you've grown, too.
你也長大了嘛
He eats Enki's portions as well as his own.
除了他自己那份 恩基的那份他也吃了
Where is Enki? Why didn't he come?
恩基呢 他怎麼沒來
He ran away from home last year.
他去年離家出走了
He's left to find his fortune.
他出去闖蕩一下
He'll be back.
他會回來的
Well, well, look at the proud new Black Scorpion.
看看我們驕傲的新黑蠍子武士
I see you've come to pay your respects, Layla.
萊拉 我知道你是來表達對我的敬意
I can take you on and don't you forget it.
我也可以和你較量較量 可別忘記了
Does that sting?
這是刺青嗎
Only if you dare touch it.
只要你敢碰它的話
All turn and hail
全體轉身歡呼迎接
Sargon, your king!
你們的國王 薩爾貢
Present King Sargon!
薩爾貢國王駕到
I heard rumors.
我聽到了謠言
You heard the truth.
你聽到的是真相
Hammurabi's death was no accident.
漢摩拉比法典的死決不是意外
Sargon killed him.
是薩爾貢殺了他
Such talk is dangerous.
這種言論會招來殺身之禍的
Careful with your words.
注意你們的措詞
Our top graduate, Sire.
我們最好的畢業生 陛下
You look familiar. Do I know you?
你看起來很眼熟 我認識你嗎
I think not, Sire.
我想不認識 陛下
Ashur was his father.
亞述是他的父親
Ah.
原來如此
Your father was a skillful warrior and a patriot.
你的父親是一位優秀的武士和愛國者
I trust you will honor his memory.
我相信你一定會讓他感到自豪
Send him to the palace later.
待會帶他來宮殿
I may have a special assignment for him.
我有個特殊的任務要交給他
You call yourself a fighter?
你還自稱是個鬥士
Get up!
起來
You better show me some skills.
你最好給我看看你的真本事
Is that all you've got?
你就這點能耐