電影《最後的武士(2003)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-14 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

They say Japan was made by a sword.

傳說日本是由一把武士刀而形成

They say the old gods dipped a coral blade into the ocean

古神將珊瑚武士刀插入大海

and when they pulled it out,four perfect drops fell back into the sea

拔出來的時候落下四滴完美的水滴

and those drops became the islands of Japan.

這些水滴便成為日本列島

I say Japan was made by a handful of brave men...

我說日本是由少數勇士所創造...

warriors willing to give their lives...

這些武士願意為了一個...

for what seems to have become a forgotten word:

早被遺忘的理念犧牲生命:

Honor.

榮譽.

Ladies and gentlemen: Winchester.

各位先生女士 溫徹斯特軍火廠

America's leader in all forms of armament used by the United States Army...

它生產的槍炮被軍方廣泛使用...

celebrates our nation's centennial

為了慶祝美國建國百年紀念

by bringing you a true American hero.

我要介紹一位真正的美國英雄

One of the most decorated warriors this country has ever known.

他是一位戰功彪炳的軍人.

Winner of the Medal of Honor...

曾經獲頒榮譽勳章...

for his gallantry on the hallowed ground of Gettysburg.

他在蓋茨堡戰役中英勇奮戰.

He is late of the 7th Cavalry...

他隸屬的第七騎兵團...

and their triumphant campaign against the most savage of the lndian nations.

打敗驍勇善戰的印地安部落.

Ladies and gentlemen,I present to you:

各位先生女士 容我介紹:

Captain Nathan Algren!

納森歐格仁上尉

Captain Nathan Algren!

納森歐格仁上尉!

Yes!

是的

Yes!

是的

One moment,ladies and gentlemen.

請稍等一下 各位

Goddamn you, Algren, get out there!

該死 歐格仁 快給我出來

This is your last performance! You're fired! Now get out there!

演完這一場你就被開除了!快出去!

Come on! I'm sick of this!

快點 我受夠你了!

Come on!

快出去!

Yes!

是的

My thanks, Mr. McCabe, you are too kind.

謝謝你 麥坎先生 您過獎了

This, ladies and gents...

各位先生女士...

is the gun that's winning the West.

這把槍徵服了美國大西部

Why, many's the time, I've found myself...

每當我過到危急時刻...

surrounded by a swarm of...

被一群兇狠惡徒...

angry hostiles

團團包圍

with nothing but this rifle

手上只有這把槍

between me and a certain and gruesome death.

讓我不致於慘死在敵人手中

And let me tell you, folks, the red man

讓我告訴大家 紅番

is a fearsome enemy.

是兇狠殘暴的敵人

And if he'd had his way...

如果他把我擊倒...

why, this scalp of mine, would be long gone...

我的頭皮就會被剝掉...

and there'd be a balder man standing before you today.

今天你們看到的就會是個禿頭佬

Like those poor bastards out there

就跟小巨角戰役的士兵一樣

on the Little Bighorn.

慘不忍睹

Bodies stripped bare

死後衣服被扒光

mutilated.

身首異處

Left to rot in the sun.

在烈日下腐爛不堪

This, ladies and gentlemen, the 73 lever-action

這是一把73年份槓桿式步槍

Trapper.

叫做〝捕獵者〞

It's got a seven-shot capacity. Accurate 400 yards, one round per second.

它能裝七發子彈 四百碼精準度、每秒一發彈

Son, have you ever seen what this could do to a man?

小子 你見識過它的威力嗎?

This would blow a hole in your daddy six inches wide.

它能把你爸的頭打出一個大洞

That's right, missy.

沒錯 小姐

This beauty.

漂亮吧

You could kill yourself five, six, seven braves without ever having to reload.

不必重新裝彈就能連殺七人

Note the patented loading port and the smooth cocking action.

獨一無二的裝彈口 流暢的上膛動作

My thanks on behalf of those who died

我代表槍下的冤魂感謝大家

in the name of better mechanical amusements

這把槍促進科技的進步

and commercial opportunities.

以及無限的商機

Mr. McCabe here will take your orders.

請踴躍向麥坎先生訂購

God bless you all.

上帝保佑大家

I must say, captain, you have a flair for the old melodrama.

上尉 你的戲演得真精辨

You're alive. I am, indeed.

你沒死 沒錯

Your man Custer says to me, "We're going to the Little Bighorn."

卡斯特跟我說:"我們要去小巨角打仗"

Says I, "What's this 'we' stuff?" It's the walking ticket for me.

我說:〝別把我算在內〞 我已經洗手不幹了

Nine lives I have. But I'll tell you what else I have.

我只剩一條命 但這下機會來了

I have a good job for the both of us.

我替咱們倆找到好工作

God knows it looks as if you'll need one real soon.

看來你急需一份工作

What kind of a job?

什麼工作?

The only job you're fit for, boyo. A man's job.

你唯一會做的工作 一份軍人的工作

Unless, of course, you got your heart set on a career in the theater.

除非你一心想朝戲劇界發展

Nathan!

納森

Just listen to what your man has to say.

你先聽他怎麼說

Been a while. It's good to see you.

好久不見 見到你真好

I'd like you to meet Mr. Omura from Japan

這位是日本來的大村先生

and his associate, whose name I've given up trying to pronounce.

他這位同事的名字我不會念了

Sit down, please.

請坐

Whiskey.

威士忌

Now, Japan's got it in mind to become a civilized country.

日本想要躋身為文明強國

And Mr. Omura here is willing to spend what it takes...

大村先生願意不計代價...

to hire white experts to train their army.

邀請國外專家訓練日本軍隊

And if we play our cards right

如果我們表現出色

the Emperor grants the U.S. exclusive rights to supply arms.

美國就能取得軍火獨家專賣權

Well, I have an agreement with Winchester Company.

我和溫徹斯特公司籤了合約

I'm certain Mr. Omura has some concept of what an agreement is.

相信大村先生應該會了解

Your performances for the Winchester Company bring you $25 a week.

你目前的周薪是二十五美元

We will pay you $400 a month.

我付你月薪四百元

Five. For each.

五百元 一人五百元

And another 500 when we get the job done.

事成後另付五百

How many other genuine heroes you got lined up?

你找得到真正的戰爭英雄嗎?

Whiskey.

威士忌

So who will we be training your boys to fight?

你們的軍隊要對付什麼人?

His name is Katsumoto Moritsugu. He was once the Emperor's teacher.

他叫森次勝元 他曾是天皇的老師

He's Samurai. Samurai?

他是個"侍" "侍"?

The word you might use is "warrior."

也就是你們所謂的武士

Mr. Omura is familiar with our experiences dealing with renegades.

大村先生知道我們打過叛軍

Is he?

是嗎?

He's even read your book.

他甚至讀過你的書

Captain Algren's study of the tribes

歐格仁對印地安人的研究

was a crucial factor in our defeat of the Cheyenne.

幫助我們擊敗夏安族

Please excuse. What is funny?

對不起 有什麼好笑?

The corps back together again. It's just so...

昔日同袍又重聚一堂...

inspiring!

我太高興了

Excuse me.

對不起

I need to use the necessities.

我得去上廁所

This isn't a problem. I'll just talk to him for a minute.

請放心 讓我跟他談談

Colonel Bagley.

貝格利上校

We contacted you because you are Captain Algren's superior officer

你是歐格仁的上司

and you assured us of his participation.

你向我們保證他會同意

He'll do it. I just need a minute.

他會的 給我一分鐘

Nathan.

納森

I did what I was ordered to do out there.

當時我是奉命行事

And I have no remorse.

所以我並不內疚

So, what do you say we put the past behind us?

咱們把過去給忘了吧

You want me to kill Jappos, I'll kill them. I'm not asking you to kill anybody.

你要我殺日本人 我就去殺 我並沒有要你去殺人

You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I'll kill their enemies.

你要我殺日本人的敵人也行

Rebs or Sioux or Cheyenne....

不管是叛軍、蘇族或夏安族....

For 500 bucks a month, I'll kill whoever you want.

給我月薪五百 我什麼人都殺

But keep one thing in mind...

但是我要你記住...

I'd happily kill you for free.

我很樂意免費殺你

July 12th, 1876.

1876年7月12日

There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea.

一望無際的大海令人心安

No past, no future.

沒有過去、沒有未來

And then at once, I am confronted by the hard truth of present circumstances.

但是我也對目前狀況感到困惑

I have been hired to help suppress the rebellion of yet another tribal leader.

我受僱消滅另一支叛軍

Apparently, this is the only job for which I am suited.

看來這似乎是我最適合的工作

I am beset by the ironies of my life.

我的人生真是充滿諷刺

Captain Algren, I presume? Yes.

歐格仁上尉 是吧? 是的

Jolly good. How do you do? Simon Graham.

你好 我是賽門葛蘭

Twenty years ago, this was a sleepy little town.

二十年前這只是一座小漁村

Now look at it.

你現在看看

相關焦點