電影《地心搶險記(2003)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-04 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

It stopped.

我的錶停了

What's that,Dave?

怎麼了 大衛

Nothing.

沒什麼

How we doing?

準備得怎麼樣

Oh,we're ready.

哦 準備好了

You feeling the magic?

你有信心嗎

Oh,I'm feeling the magic,all right.

有 我信心十足 很好

Let's hit them.

我們去說服他們

Yeah.

好啊

Let's do it.

走吧

Here we go.

Let's hit them.

我們去說服他們

Let's go make $30 million.

我們要拿到這3千萬

Good morning.

大家好

Before I begin,let me...

開始之前 讓我...

David?

大衛

I'll go get help.

我去叫人來

Jesus. Jesus,David.

天吶 大衛

Phone 9-1-1. Phone 9-1-1!

快打911 快打911

David?

大衛

Nick?

尼克

Nicky?Nicky!

尼克 尼克

Okay,it's okay.

好了 沒事了

It's okay.

沒事了

Everybody else off the bus.

所有人都從車上下來

Sound waves.

聲波

So,if we know that sound waves

我們知道當聲波

gain wavelength and lose frequency

穿越越來越多的障礙物後

as they travel through more dense materials...

它的波長增加而頻率減少

...then the anomalies in these waves

我們就可以據此確定聲場中

are the means by which we can surmise

不規則物體的形狀和位置

the fundamental architecture of our planet.

據此我們也可以分析地球的構造

How are the nails coming,Christine?

克麗絲汀 你的指甲怎麼了

Good.

很好

All right,let's have a demonstration.

下面 讓我們來做個示範

Mr. Acker,Veronica.

艾克先生,維羅妮卡 麻煩你們

Thank you very much.

十分感謝

All right.

好的

Mrs. Limestone,being a big softie,you know,

你們知道 萊仕東夫人很大但也很柔軟

Ioves walks in the park,bedtime stories,

喜歡在公園散步 聽枕邊故事

big romantic.

很浪漫的那種

Loves Chet.

喜歡甜言蜜語

I can't play Chet,but I'll see what I can do.

我不懂甜言蜜語,但我來看看能做些什麼

Watch the oscilloscope,all right?

盯著示波器 好了嗎

Here we go.

仔細看著

Dr. Joshua Keyes?

約書亞·凱斯博士

Maybe.

也許

Yes or no,sir?

是還是不是

The first one.

Please come with us,sir.

先生 請跟我們來

Guys,wh-what's going on?

夥計們出了什麼事

We don't know,sir.

我們也不知道 先生

What do you mean,you don't know?

你說什麼 你們也不知道

Your security clearance is higher than ours.

您的忠誠調查評價比我們要高

I have security clearance?

我做過忠誠調查

We're just here to bring you to your jet.

我們一到您的飛機那兒去

I have a jet?

我有飛機

Hey,Serge.

你好 賽吉

Serge Serge Damn!

賽吉 賽吉 媽的

It's about time. You're always late.

到時間了.你總是遲到

Let's keep moving,gentlemen.

走吧 先生們

What am I doing here?

要我來這裡幹什麼啊

They wouldn't brief me until you got here.

在你來到之前 他們都不給我說

You know,there are biochemists everywhere,military.

這裡到處都是軍方的生物化學工作者

I hate them.

我討厭他們

When are you going to meet a nice girl

你什麼時候能找到個好女孩

and bring her for dinner?

和她一起共進晚餐呢

I'm married to my work.

我幾經和我的工作結婚了

So am l.

我也是

Which makes my wife my mistress...

她既是妻子又是情人

that's why I'm still in love with her.

所以我深愛著她

You were always a romantic.

你總是這麼浪漫啊

I love my wife.

我愛我的妻子

Yeah,I know. I love your wife,too.

是的.我也很愛你的妻子

I know.

我明白

But I don't love your wife. You know what I mean.

但我並不愛你的那個妻子,你知道我在說什麼

You don't love her the same way,you know.

你愛她的方式和我不一樣 你知道的

It's the French. I think it's the cheese.

這是個法國式的笑話

The cheese.

法式的

You're... you're teasing me,right?

你在...你在考我嗎

Oh,my...!

噢 天

Wait,these are bodies.

這些是屍體

I think we're in the wrong place here.

我們是不是來錯地方了

Yeah,we're in the wrong place.

我們應該是走錯地方了

No. If you were in the wrong place,

不 如果你們真的走錯了地方

you would've already been shot.

早就打死了

That's a hell of a greeting.

真是個瘋狂的問候啊

Serge.

賽吉

Serge.

賽吉

Serge. Yes. Always a pleasure.

是的 賽吉 很榮幸見到你

Same here,Thomas.

很榮幸 託馬斯

Dr. Keyes.

凱斯 博士

I know. Tom Purcell.

我知道 湯姆·珀塞爾

Gentlemen,you do realize that everything here

先生們 我想你們已經知道

is totally classified,okay?

這裡的一切都是頂極機密的

At 10:30 a.m. Iocal time,

在當地時間早上10點30分

32 civilians,all within a 10-block radius...

在10個街區的範圍內 32個市民

died.

都死了

They didn't get sick first.

他們在之前並沒有生病

They simply hit the ground dead.

他們很簡單得倒在地上死了

Nerve agent?

沒有別的原因

Our first guess. No.

我們的初步猜測是... 沒有

They all died at the same time?

他們是在同一時間死掉的

As far as we can tell,to the second.

據我們的調查結果 就是在同一時間

This hits CNN in one hour.

這件事一小時之內就震動了美國有線新聞網絡

I need a reason.

我需要答案

Is there a variation in sex,age,body type?

在性別 年齡或者身體特徵方面產生了什麼變異嗎

They all had pacemakers.

他們都安裝了內置的心臟起搏器

Under a minute.

一分鐘之內就反應過來

Your reputation is well deserved.

真是名不虛傳

How did you guess?

在沒有檢查過受害者之前

Without any clues from the victims?

你是怎麼猜到的

No,that's...

不...

Serge and I are the clues.

賽吉和我就是線索吧

I mean,he specializes in high energy weapons.

我是說 他精通的是高能量武器

I do geomagnetics.

而我是地磁方面的專家

So calling us means you suspect

叫我們來 就是說你們懷疑

an electromagnetic pulse weapon.

這是一種電磁脈衝武器

If these are the only fatalities,

如果這只是天災

they must be people susceptible to...

他們一定是很容易

electronic interference.

受電磁波影響的人

QED pacemakers.

QED型心臟起搏器

You're spooky sometimes,eh?

有時候你真像鬼一樣精明

Now I need to know,

我想知道的是

did some sort of weapon kill these people?

這些人被一種武器所殺的可能性有多大

The power that you would need

要造成足夠強度的EM脈衝

to create an EM pulse strong enough...

所需要的能量...

I mean,that's... that's not a weapon thatI've ever heard of.

我是說 我從沒聽說過這樣一種武器

No.

沒有

Okay,we're done.

好的 我們的工作完成了

相關焦點