更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
清醒吧
It's time to wake up...
去找尋理想的人生
...and get a life.
我們生活在一個三維的世界裡
We live in a three-dimensional world.
至今 計算機世界一直是平面的
Until now, the world of computing's been flat,
由二維的圖象所構成
consisting of two-dimensional imagery.
但是今天 通過ARC獨一無二的領先科技
Now, through the use of exclusive breakthrough technology,
可以使你得到一個理想人生
ARC has made it possible for you to get a life.
一個生活在真實的三維世界裡的人生
A life, where we can work and play
一個工作娛樂兩不誤的人生
in a lifelike world of three-dimensional reality.
一個生活在顯示器裡的人生
A life, the living monitor.
很先進吧
Impressed?
是的 很先進
Yeah, I am.
你可以幫我搞一臺有女人的那種嗎?
Would you put one of those in a box for me?
-你就是那位律師? -我是麗塔·鄧恩
-Are you the lawyer? -I'm Rita Dunne.
很明顯 納克希姆的人今天不能來了
Obviously, no one from Nexim could be here today.
記憶裂痕
-我是邀請你進來了 不過... -祝你好運 詹寧斯先生
-I'd invite you in, but...-Good luck, Mr. Jennings.
-兩個月後見 -好
-I'll see you in two months. -Yeah.
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
覺得怎樣?
What do you think?
這就是那種完全相同的技術嗎?
This is the exact same technology?
不完全相同
Not the exact same technology, no.
我最後還是做了些改動
Ultimately, I decided to reconceive some of it.
我不喜歡這顯示器
I never liked the way the monitor looked.
我還覺得...
And then it occurred to me...
我們不需要它
...who needs it?
先生們 我就是計算機的未來
Gentlemen, I am the future of computing.
我很高興給你們介紹
And I would like to present you
納克希姆公司最新的自由線顯示技術
with Nexim's new Freedom Line of display technology.
納克希姆公司全新技術 自由就在你們的未來之中
New from Nexim. Freedom is in your future.
立刻啟動這個項目 ARC馬上就完了
Launch this now. ARC is not gonna last.
誰說百分之百的市場佔有率是不可能的?
Who said 100 percent market share's impossible?
給我立刻接市場部
Get me Marketing immediately.
這大大超過我們的期盼
This far exceeds our expectations.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
好的
Well...
謝謝你
...thank you.
詹寧斯先生 你要知道 你在兩個月時間裡
You understand, Mr. Jennings, you' ve done in two months
做成了我們需要三年才能做成的事
what we've been trying to do for three years.
有時候 反其道而行之會有事半功倍的效果
Sometimes it's easier if you work backwards.
乾杯
Cheers.
你會把我忘了 對嗎?
You won't remember me, will you?
是的
No.
太糟了
That's too bad.
到達分界點
Marker reached.
好
OK.
我們現在擦去他的記憶
We're now extracting his memory
從分界點到現在之間的記憶
from the marker forward to the present.
天啊 麗塔
Jesus, Rita.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
這太危險了
This is dangerous enough.
如果他的大腦溫度達到43攝食度以上 他就成植物人了
lf this man's brain temp goes one C above 43, he's a veg.
邁克 頂住
Come on, Mike.
安全了
Here we go.
全部搞定
It's all clean.
早上好 太陽出來了
Good morning, sunshine.
感覺怎樣 大個子?
Hey, how you doing, big guy?
-還好吧? -很好.
-OK? -Yeah.
很好 多謝你 放輕鬆點
All right. Thank you. Take it easy.
慢點 慢點 不用急 好嗎?
Slow, slow, slow. There' s no hurry, OK?
就這樣了 還好吧?
That's it. Good?
邁克 看著我
Good man. Mike, look at me.
看著我 看這裡
Look at me. Right here.
你最後記得的是哪一天?
What's the last date you remember?
-10月19號 -很好
-October 19. -Very good.
邁克 你最後記得什麼事情?
Mike, what's the last thing you remember?
紅襪隊在打季後賽 (注: 職業棒球)
The Red Sox made the playoffs.
好的 我們現在來研究一下法律合同的事情 好嗎?
OK. Let's get the Legal out of the way, shall we?
邁克·詹寧斯先生 根據你和我們籤的保密協議
Mr. Michael Jennings, under the terms of your non-disclosure agreement,
你從來都不是我們的員工
you are considered never to have been an employee.
與此同時 你也要知道
You also understand that
你所有的工作成果 都是納克希姆的知識財產
all your work is the intellectual property of Nexim...
是了 是了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我從沒在這裡工作過 我誰也不認識
I never worked here. I never saw anybody.
我從沒來過這裡 我懂了
I never was here. I got it.
我的支票準備好了嗎?
Is my paycheck ready?
很好
Alrighty.
-感覺怎樣 猛男? -好的很
-How you feeling, tiger? -Good.
-我們來看你表演 -好的
-Now Let' s hear you. -All right.
-準備好了? -是的
-Ready? -Yeah.
開始
Go!
為了清除你八個禮拜的記憶
In order to zero the full eight weeks
我不得不把你的大腦溫度弄到42.5度
I had to heat your brain to 42. 5 C.
-我沒事 -一會兒你就知道難過了 邁克
-I'm fine. -I'm saying it's getting harder, Mike.
-我說了我沒事 -你動作慢了 加油
-I said, I'm fine. -You're slowing down. Come on.
你別煩我就可以更快
I'd be faster if you'd shut up.
給我看看你的能耐 猛男
Show me what you've got, grasshopper.
對了 現在才對嘛
That's it. That's more like it!
好 快 快 快
Yes! Go, go, go!
加油!
Go! Go!
好的 再快些
Yes! Faster!
帥!
Beautiful!
好啊 再來個 再來個 邁克
Yes! One more! One more, Mikey!
你知道怎麼做了? 知道怎樣集中精力了?
See how you did that? How you focused?
-是的 注意你的臉 -你知道你喜歡我
-Yeah. I focused on your face. -You know you Love me.
算了 別虧待我 為了你可是我可是都竭盡全力了
Come on. Don't be mean to the one who does everything for you.
你知道嗎? 你從沒問過我在給你擦去記憶時...
Do you realize you've never once asked me what I see
看到過什麼東西
when I erase your memory?
基本上 過去的兩個月 對你來說是不存在的
Basically, the last two months just never happened for you.
這有什麼 一天20小時呆在一個乾淨的房間裡
What's to know?20 hours a day in a clean room
盜取別人的計算機構想 再把它賣給其他人
ripping off a guy's idea for a computer, selling it to somebody else.
最後兩個月你幹了什麼?
What'd you do the last two months?
我記得的最後一件事是在西班牙開車兜風
The last thing I remember is driving in Spain in the Aston Martin,
在貝里斯城 (宏都拉斯首都) 和一個某某姑娘學潛水
Learning to dive in Belize with what's-her-name.
7天玩遍了7個體育場 太棒了
The seven-stadiums-in-seven-days trip. It's great.
我的意思是 我就記得些精彩的事情了
I mean, my memories are basically highlights.
很好 很精彩的人生 你給我擦去的記憶 並不重要
It's good. It's a good life. The stuff you erase, it doesn't matter.
納克希姆公司宣布回應ARC公司的動態展示
我看到了這個 估計你今天會回來 這樣你就沒藉口錯過宴會了 --吉米
還有 紅襪隊輸了
像雷瑟裡克這樣的傢伙有什麼了不起的?
What is it with guys like Rethrick?
他快擁有一切了
He's gotta have everything, huh?
隨便你怎麼說吉米 他可是白手起家建立起歐康姆公司的
Say what you want about Jimmy, he started Allcom in his garage.
等一下 等一下 你不是想把我丟在這裡吧
Wait, wait. Don' t you Leave me alone.
什麼啊 你又沒事 和別人侃大山去
What? You'll be fine. Talk. Mingle.
我不想和別人侃
I don't want to mingle.
你好
Hello.
我是邁克
I'm Michael.
我是瑞秋
I'm Rachel.
瑞秋·波特
Rachel Porter.
是波特小姐呢還是波特夫人?
Is that Miss or Mrs. ?
波特博士
That would be Dr. Porter.
博士啊? 不好意思 博士
Doctor. Well, excuse me, doctor.
沒關係
It's all right.
你是哪個領域的博士?
What kind of a doctor are you?
-我是個生物學家 -真的嗎?
-I'm a biologist. -Really?
你為吉米工作嗎?
Do you work for Jimmy?
你的研究一定是很機密的吧?
It must be very top-secret biology that you practice.
是的 怎麼會不是呢?
Oh, yes. Isn't everything?
我們走
Let's go.
什麼?
Excuse me?
我是說 我很樂意繼續用甜言蜜語
I mean, I'm happy to continue blathering on,