電影《27套禮服(2008)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Mozart found his calling at age five composing his first minuet.

莫扎特他在5歲時完成第一首創作

Picasso discovered his talent for painting when he was nine.

畢卡索9歲時被發現有繪畫的才能

Tiger Woods swung his first club...

老虎·伍茲在2歲生日前就贏到了...

well before his second birthday.

自己的第一個俱樂部

Me? I was eight when I discovered my purpose in life.

我? 我8歲時發現了自己想做的事

I was at the St. Thomas Church next to the Hyatt Regency in Weehawken, New Jersey.

那時我在新澤西的聖託馬斯大教堂

It was my cousin Lisa's wedding.

參加我堂姐麗莎的婚禮

Here, Dad. Let me.

爸爸 讓我來吧

It was our first big family event since Mom died...

那是媽媽死後我們參加的第一個家庭聚會...

and Dad was not in great shape.

但是爸爸看上並不快樂

Daddy, can you take me to the girls' room? I have to go pee.

爸爸 你能帶我去洗手間嗎? 我要尿尿

Uh, come on, Tess. Let's go.

走吧 泰絲 我帶你去

Shit! Oh, shit!

該死 討厭

Oh,Janey, I'm sorry. It's okay. We have cable.

珍妮 不好意思 沒關係 我們有絲帶

What'll I do? What the f...

我該怎麼辦? 我他媽...

The heck am I gonna do?

我到底該怎麼辦?

Thank you so much, sweetie. You saved the day.

太感謝你了 寶貝 你真是我的大救星

Janey, get my train.

珍妮 替我拉裙擺吧

And that was the moment. That's when I fell in love with weddings.

從那一刻起 我愛上了婚禮

I knew that I had helped someone on the most important day of their life.

我知道我能夠幫助人們 度過他們一生中最重要的日子

And I couldn't wait for my own special day.

我同樣也期待著我自己的婚禮的到來

Oh,Jane, that's stunning. It really is. It's the perfect dress.

珍妮 太棒了 這件那婚紗簡直太完美了

Oh, my God. You look so beautiful.

我的老天 你看起來美極了

Really? You really think so?

真的嗎? 你真的這樣認為嗎?

It's amazing, like it was made for you.

那簡直是為你量身定做的

It's for you. It's the bride. Oh, great.

你的電話 新娘打來的 好的

Thank you. Hi, Suzanne.

謝謝 嗨 蘇珊

Jane, is it ready? Yeah. They just finished hemming it.

珍妮 好了嗎? 我剛剛試完了

It fits? I know. Thank God we're the same size.

合適嗎? 幸好我們身材一樣

Are you coming now? I'm gonna have it over to you in just a minute.

那我可以過去了嗎? 我馬上就送過去

Don't worry about anything. This is your day. Thanks,Jane.

你就安心吧 今天可是你的大喜之日 謝謝你 珍

Come on. Get that out of here.

走吧 拿走吧

There you are! You look great.

你在這裡 你看起來真漂亮

Thanks! Okay. Let's go. Come on.

謝謝 快 我們走

Oh. Here.

給你

What's this? I brought you a shawl, Visine, Tylenol, a pair of my earrings.

這是什麼? 你的披肩 化妝品和耳環

About your hair... What? The bitch said, "Up." It's up.

你的頭髮... 怎麼了 那賤人說要束上去 我就照做了

Okay. I'll fix it inside.

好吧 我到裡面再整理

What's all this stuff?

這堆東西是什麼?

Let's just hurry.

趕緊走吧

Aren't the dresses great? The best thing about them is...

這婚紗真美 最棒的是...

you can shorten them and wear them again. Definitely. So true.

你們把它改短了還可以再穿 太對了

Give me a smile.

笑一下

Okay. Excuse me. On the right...

不好意思 右邊那位...

We are gathered here today to celebrate the union...

今天我們歡聚一堂 慶祝...

of Suzanne and Greg.

蘇西安與格雷的婚禮

This is a time of great joy...

這是無比歡樂的一刻...

as we honor two people who have come together to be joined in holy matrimony.

我們衷心祝願兩位永結同心 一起步入愛的殿堂

Oh, wow. Sorry.

啊 不好意思

Taxi!

計程車

Great.

太好了

Thanks. 31 Water Street. Brooklyn.

謝謝 布魯克林大街31號

Okay. I will give you $300 flat...

好吧 我出300元租你一晚...

for the whole night on one condition... Yeah.

但有一個條件... 說

You don't look in the rear view mirror or I deduct.

你要保證整晚都不看後視鏡 否則扣錢

Deal? Yeah. Great.

成交嗎? 成交 太好了

What are you doing?

你在幹什麼?

Hey. You just cost yourself 20 bucks.

嘿 扣掉20塊了

I...No one's looking.

我...不會再看了

I'll be right back.

我去去就回

Thank God you're here. I'm freakin' out.

謝天謝地 你總算來了 我都急死了

I forgot my thingy. Oh! Um...

我忘了那東西 啊 哦...

I brought extra. No worries.

我帶了備份 別急

Perfect. Thank you.

很完美 謝謝

Are these dresses great? And the best thing is you could shorten it and wear it again.

這件衣服真是棒極了 最棒的是 你以後還能改短了再穿

That is definitely so true.

太對了

We gather here today to join in holy matrimony...

我們今日歡聚一堂 慶祝這兩位新人...

Shari Rabinowitz... And Prakash Maharasti...known to his friends as "Woody."

夏裡·瑞賓孜和帕拉卡 也就是我們的伍迪的婚禮

Shari and Prakash are so happy that so many of you are here today...

今天這麼多人能到場 新人感到很高興...

What are you doing? Get in the car! Come on!

你在幹什麼? 上車 快走

Go! Go! Go!

快走

You in? Yeah.

進來了? 是啊

Hey! Hey! You are down to 260.

嘿 嘿 現在你只剩260元了

Are you sure you wanna keep this up?

你還想繼續扣嗎?

No! Okay, then.

不 那就好

Okay. Which one do you want? The brunet or the blond?

你喜歡哪個? 紅髮的還是金髮的?

I kinda want the blond. I'm not gonna lie.

我要那個金髮的 不會讓給你的

Casey, can't you keep it in your pants for one wedding?

在婚宴上你就不能給我安分點嗎

Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress...

你開什麼玩笑? 我穿這難看衣服的唯一原因...

is so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.

就是為了讓某個喝醉的男人用牙齒撕爛它

What time is it now? Well, I'm just gonna be about two more hours, so...

現在幾點? 我大概還要待2個小時左右 所以...

I'll call you back.

我一會再給你電話

Hey! Wrong shoes! Wait a minute. Wrong shoes.

穿錯鞋子了 等會 你穿錯鞋子了

Ziggy! What?

孜哥 幹嘛呀

Jane, I'm so hungry. Did you eat anything?

我餓死了 你有沒有吃點東西?

Oh, yeah. It looks gorgeous. I haven't eaten anything.

吃過了 為了好看 我什麼也沒吃

And let me give you some advice, do not drink Moet on an empty stomach.

我要給你個建議 別空腹喝酒

I'll tell ya. Whoa. Fall right off.

那會讓你暈頭轉向

Did you meet my grandma? Yeah. She was great. I really enjoyed her.

你見過我奶奶了? 是的 她人真好 我很喜歡他

I think she's having fun. Oh, yeah. Lots.

謝謝 我想她玩的很高興 是的

Jane, what is that thing on your forehead?

你額頭上的是什麼東西?

I'd like to take a moment to give a special thank-you to a girl...

我想在此特別感謝一位...

who's really gone above and beyond.

對我幫助很大的女孩

The girl who not only hosted my shower and helped me design the invitation...

她不但主辦了我的婚禮 還幫助我設計了請柬...

She went with me to the caterer, the florist, the wedding cake bakery

她陪我去了餐廳 花店 婚禮蛋糕店

And to eight bridal stores...

還去了8家婚紗店...

where she helped me cling to my self-esteem...

她幫我重塑自信...

As I tried on dress after dress.

陪我試了一套又一套婚紗

So thanks,Jane!

所以 謝謝你 珍

Thanks,Jane.

謝謝你 珍

Okay! Everybody ready?

好了 大家準備好了嗎

Is she all right?

她還好嗎?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy.Just take it easy.

慢點 放鬆

You don't wanna move around too much. Okay. This is a serious injury.

先別動 她的傷有點嚴重

I need you to give me some ice. You, give me a bottle of 100-proof liquor...

你能給我拿點冰來嗎? 你給我拿瓶酒過來...

and something she can bite on...stat!

再拿些她能咬住的東西...

All right. She's fine, folks.

好了 她沒事

Just a little bump on the head. Carry on.

只是撞到頭了 大家繼續

You a doctor?

你是醫生嗎?

No, but Tweedledee and "Tweedledrunk" were bugging me, so...

不 只是懂一些皮毛...

Okay. Do you know your name? Jane.

好了 還記得自己叫什麼嗎? 珍

Jane. I'm Kevin.

珍 我是凱文

Hmm. Thank you for helping me.

謝謝你幫忙

Sure. Got it? Uhhuh.

不客氣 能站起來嗎 嗯

Okay. You're good? I'm fine.

好的 你沒事吧? 我沒事

All right.

好的

Whoa, whoa. Okay. Why don't we get you a cab?

算了 還是給你找輛計程車吧

All right. Nice and easy. Let's walk.

小心點 我們走

I loved your thong, by the way.

順便說句 我喜歡你的丁字褲

You buzzed past me earlier. I saw you changing gowns.

我看見你在車上換禮服了

You were in two weddings in one night, weren't you?

你一晚上參加了兩個婚禮 對嗎?

That's a little upsetting, don't you think? They're both good friends...

很鬱悶 是吧? 她們都是我的好朋友...

and their weddings happened to be on the same night, so what was I supposed to do?

而且她們的婚禮恰好在同一晚 我能怎麼辦?

Oh, no. That's not the upsetting part. How do you stand it?

我不是說這個令人不快 你怎麼能忍受奔波於兩個婚禮呢?

I mean, isn't one wedding bad enough? I love weddings. I always have.

一個就夠糟的了 我愛婚禮 我總是參加婚禮

Really? Yeah.

真的? 真的

Which part, the forced merriment, horrible music or bad food?

你喜歡哪部分 不情願的結合? 糟糕的音樂? 還是難吃的食物?

Actually, it's meeting upbeat people like yourself.

不 是遇上你這樣的人

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love means slowly losing your mind.

愛要有耐心 愛是仁慈的 愛是令人瘋狂的

What is it you do again? I'm a writer.

你是幹什麼的 我是個作家

相關焦點