電影《深藍(2002)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

All units, all frequencies, stand by.

所有單位 各就各位

Repeat--all units, all frequencies, stand by.

重複 所有單位 各就各位

All 16-Adam units, stand by. CHP are in pursuit.

所有16-Adam組單位 加州高速公路巡邏隊正在追捕

Westbound 210 Freeway approaching Paxton.

疑犯在210高速公路 向西行駛 靠近派斯頓

Westbound 210 Freeway approaching Paxton.

210高速公路 向西行駛 靠近派斯頓

16-Adam-12 reports vehicle is in excess of 100 miles an hour.

16-Adam 12號報告 車速超過每小時100英裡

Vehicle is exiting the freeway at Paxton.

疑犯在派斯頓下了高速公路

Repeat--vehicle is exiting the freeway at Paxton.

重複--疑犯在派斯頓下了高速公路

Suspect is wanted for evading.

疑犯超速行駛 拒不停車

All units stand by.

所有單位 準備行動

It has been more than a year since the Rodney King beating.

自羅德尼·金被打 已經有一年多時間過去了

The twelve jurors in the trial of the four white officers...

審判4名白人警官的12名陪審員

have just returned with a verdict...

經過數天充分的商討

after deliberating for several days.

已經帶著裁決回到了這裡

Right now what's happening is that the four officers accused of assaulting Rodney King...

4名被控攻擊羅德尼·金的警官

are on the way to the courthouse here in Simi Valley...

與他們的律師一起

along with their lawyers.

正在前往西米谷的法庭的路上

As soon as they get here, the judge will call the jury...

他們一到這兒 法官就會召集陪審團

back into the courtroom...

回到法庭

and the clerk will begin to read the verdicts.

法官助理將會宣讀判決

We expect it will happen very, very soon.

我們期待著能夠很快知道結果

What's happening on the other side of the courthouse...

而在法庭大院的另一邊

a large crowd is developing.

人群越聚越多

These are people who have been monitoring this trial.

他們一直關注著這次審判

They are anxious to find out what the verdict is.

他們焦急的等待著判決的結果

There it is. Come on.

那兒就是快點兒

Hang a "U." Turn around.

"U"形轉彎轉回去

Jack O'Hearts. That's it.

傑克歐哈特 就是它

They ain't getting off.

他們不會獲釋的

The jury don't have fucking eyes?

陪審團難道他媽的沒長眼嗎?

Rodney King's getting his ass beaten, man.

羅德尼·金的屁股被打慘了 夥計

They beating the black out of homeboy's ass.

他們要打黑人 就專打那些土包子的屁股

Bust me.

有種打我啊

You ragweed-mouth motherfucker.

你個豬嘴鳥人

Check this shit out. I wouldn't give a fuck...

仔細把這兒檢查一下 我才不管他媽的

if it was motherfucking Martin Luther King...

如果是他媽的馬丁·路德金

got clapped off, nigga, it don't matter.

被關了起來 尼加 都沒關係

Ain't no brothers on that jury out there, fucker.

陪審團裡沒有我們黑人兄弟

It's Simi Valley.

那是西米谷

All good, decent white folk like yourself.

不錯 那兒都是些和你一樣的白人

That's why they moved the venue. The cops are protected.

所以他們改了審判點 那些條子是有保護的

It's on videotape. You can't fuck with that.

全被錄下來了 你總不可能胡搞吧

They going down.

他們下來了

If they go down, I'll buy you some old-fashioned black pussy.

如果他們完了 我出錢給你找個老黑妞

If them motherfuckers walk, you gotta spot me a ho.

如果他們真的出來了 你一定得給我找一個雞

And no white ho. I want a Puerto Rican.

我不要白雞 我要個波多黎各雞

Where you gonna find a Puerto Rican in L.A.?

在洛杉磯到哪兒給你找個波多黎各人?

I'll get you some Mexican shit.

我給你找個墨西哥佬吧

I don't want no clumsy-ass Mexican.

我可不要笨拙的墨西哥佬

I want me a badass Puerto Rican bitch.

我就要一個波多黎各婊子

I don't give a fuck if you gotta swim.

你要是覺得太難找 我可不管

Let's shake. It's about that time.

我們快點吧 就這會兒幹

We do this short, simple, and clean.

活兒要幹得簡短 簡單 乾淨

Detective Keough...

寇夫探員

if you had a little time machine...

如果你有一臺時間機器

and you could travel back to the day of the shooting...

並且你能回到開槍的那天

to the afternoon that you killed Mr. Robertson...

回到你殺羅伯遜先生的那個下午

I'd like to hear what you'd do differently.

我想聽聽你會不會有不同的做法

I wouldn't do anything differently, sir.

我會做得完全一樣 長官

He drew down on me. I did what I was trained to do.

他襲擊我 我遵照我受訓時的做法

If anything, sir, I I really believe I should've acted quicker.

如果有不同的話 我想應該更早採取行動

The last man Robertson pulled a gun on isn't with us anymore.

最近一次被羅伯遜用槍指著的人離開了我們

Thank you, Detective.

謝謝 探員

I think we've kept Detective Keough long enough.

我認為我們詢問寇夫探員的時間夠長的了

Chief Barcomb, I have a few questions.

巴考伯警長 我還有一些問題

Fire away, Chief Holland.

一直問下去吧 哈蘭警長

I know it's been a long day...

我知道今天很漫長

and I know those chairs aren't well-padded...

我也知道椅子墊坐起來不很舒服

so I promise to be quick.

所以我保證會儘快

You OK?

你還好吧?

Three weeks in SlS...

在特別調查小隊才三個星期

and you've made your first kill.

你就第一次殺了人

Would you say you've proven yourself?

這就是你所說的?

Respectfully, sir...

尊敬的長官

I think the shooting board has to decide that.

我想這應該由射擊委員會來決定

Do you think it could've been avoided?

你認為它是能避免嗎?

No, sir, I don't.

不 長官 我不這樣認為

It says here that you and your partner...

有一種說法 你和你的搭檔

had Mr. Robertson bumper-locked...

在開槍前兩天就

for two days before the shooting.

已經盯上了羅伯遜先生

Why didn't you bust him for the weapon?

為什麼不用"非法持械"的罪名逮捕他?

Because we weren't sure he had the weapon.

因為我們不能確定他持有武器

The informant who told us that he was armed is highly unreliable.

給我們消息的線人非常不可靠

But you tailed him anyway to the 680 man-hours.

但是你們跟蹤了他680個小時

He was on parole. You could've shaken him down...

他在假釋期間 你們可以徹底搜查他

but instead you chooseto let a two-time felon stroll around downtown L.A...

但你們卻讓一個有兩次紀錄的重罪犯人 在洛杉磯大街上閒逛

with a.357 Magnum stuck in his jeans.

褲腰裡還別著一支357口徑的左輪槍

Why? Why?

為什麼? 為什麼?

We didn't bust him because we didn't want to get him on a bullshit weapons charge.

我們不想用簡單的非法持械罪逮捕他

Thank you, Chief Holland. We have to wrap it up.

謝謝 哈蘭警長 我們必須結束這件事

Officer Garcia, will you bring Sergeant Perry in?

加西亞警官 請你把佩裡警官叫進來

Sergeant Perry, we're...we're not quite through being up on you yet.

佩裡警官 我們還沒有打擾完你呢

I have one final question before we adjourn.

在休會前還有最後一個問題

Time machine, sir?

時間機器 先生?

Yes, the time machine.

是的 時間機器

Chief, I'd get real proactive.

長官 我早有準備

If I had a time machine...

如果我有時間機器

I'd go back a decade and take out G-Bone--

我會回到10年前 殺掉G-Bone

his street name-- before he killed a man for $10.

他的代號 在他為了10塊錢殺人前

The time machine I'm talking about doesn't go back that far.

時間機器不會送你去那麼遠

It goes back one week...

它只送你去一星期前

to the day Detective Keough chose to use deadly force.

去寇夫探員選擇使用致命武器的那天

What would you change about that day only?

關於那天 你有什麼想要改變的嗎?

Nothing, sir. It was textbook.

那件事就象教科書一樣規範

The end of the day the bullets were in the bad guys, not us.

子彈擊中的是壞人 不是我們

We expect department personnel to use deadly force--

我們希望警界人員把開槍當作是

Only as a last resort, which in this case it was, sir.

最後的必要手段

Bobby Keough's a good cop with a lot of potential...

鮑比是一個好警察 很有潛力

and he dropped a menace to society.

而且他剷除了一個社會的渣子

It was a good call.

這是個好事

Thank you.

謝謝

Thank you, Sergeant Perry, Detective Keough.

謝謝 佩裡警官 寇夫探員

You gentlemen are dismissed.

你們兩個可以走了

We'll issue our findings at 9 A.M. tomorrow morning.

明天早上9點我們公布結論

Proceedings are closed.

會議到此結束

Call me.

給我打電話

It is the second full day of deliberations...

今天是陪審團全天審議

in the Rodney King beating trial.

羅德尼·金被打一案的第2天

No word on when the jury might reach a decision.

還沒有任何有關陪審團何時會有結論的消息

Reporters, photographers and news media covering this case...

負責報導本案的記者 攝影師 新聞媒體

are sitting around outside in the parking lot of the courthouse...

都坐在法庭外的停車場裡

are waiting until we get word that there is a verdict.

等待法庭最終宣判結果

Reporting live from the Simi Valley courthouse in--

來自西米谷法庭的現場報導

They should've wasted that worthless motherfucker's ass.

這些傢伙只知道浪費口舌

Here. Settle your stomach.

給你 填填肚子

Thanks, Jack.

謝謝 傑克

How'd my nephew perform? He aced it.

我侄子表現怎麼樣? 他表現得很好

Say hello to the department's new poster boy.

來和上通報的小夥子打個招呼

No, I'm telling you, I'll get suspended.

不 我告訴你 我會被停職的

I'll end up being a fucking security guard at Taco Bell.

我最後只能在Taco Bell當個他媽的警衛

相關焦點