更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
超人
明日之子
我知道你的真面目
I know what you are.
你不是我們的同類
You're not one of us.
你在說什麼
What are you talking about?
我跟其他人別無二致
I look like everyone else.
不 我看過你的檔案
No. I saw your files.
最高機密
你是...你是...
You're... you're...
外星人嗎
An alien?
外星人真可怕
Aliens are scary.
幸好他們並非真實存在的 對吧
Aren't you glad they're not real?
媽
Mom!
謝謝你打給我 黛比
Thanks for calling, Deb.
那片子也不是很恐怖啊
I mean, it wasn't even that scary.
他只是有點敏感
He just gets a little jittery.
那部電影很讓你困擾 是嗎
So that movie really bothered you, huh?
你什麼都沒說吧
You didn't say anything, did you?
都好多天了 這樣不健康
It's been days! It's not healthy.
這算是溫和的療法
It's a weak prescription.
要不你去沒收試試
Anyway, you try taking them away.
現在他只要醒著
Now he spends every waking minute,
就在研究怎麼操作那東西
trying to get that thing to work.
或許我們不該告訴他的
Maybe we shouldn't have told him.
他用一根手指就抬起了拖拉機 瑪莎
He lifted a tractor with one finger, Martha.
他早晚會發現的
He was gonna figure it out.
我不想讓他覺得自己跟別人不一樣
I don't want him to feel different.
他確實不一樣 他感到害怕也無可厚非
He is different. And it scares him, for good reason.
把他送上飛船的人根本不知道 或者不在乎
Whoever put him in that ship had no idea or care
他們把他送來了一個多麼危險的世界
for how dangerous a world they were sending him to.
他了解的越多 就越能保護自己
The more he knows, the more he can protect himself
和我們
and us.
應該是我們保護他才對 喬納森
We're supposed to protect him, Jonathan.
而不是反過來
Not the other way around.
右搭左
Right over left.
-右搭... -不對 左搭右
- Now, right over... - No! Left over right!
這上面的圖像是翻轉的
The image is flipped on this thing.
什麼 不對 才不是
What? No, it isn't.
沒事 我自己能行
It's okay. I can manage.
你們倆過於擔心了
You both worry too much.
《斯莫威爾紀事報》
大都會飛人在城南現身
我們不該擔心嗎
Shouldn't we?
我看不到字 媽
I can't read that, Mom. It's...
你得離鏡頭遠點
You have to pull back from the...
"大都會飛人在城南現身"
"Flying Man of Metropolis, Spotted Over South Side."
這是兩個月內的第三次報導了
That's the third story in two months.
大都會可不是斯莫威爾
Metropolis isn't Smallville.
那裡都是很有權勢的人
There are powerful people there,
他們最想得到的莫過於...
who would love nothing more than to get their hands on...
你 一定要小心
You. Please, be careful.
我會的 我很小心
I will. I am.
我真的得去上班了 大家都指望著我呢
Now, I really do have to get to work. Everyone's counting on me.
我是發射報導小組的重要一員
I'm a big part of the team covering today's launch.
發射什麼
Launch? Of what?
看明天的《星球日報》就知道了
You'll read about it tomorrow in the Daily Planet.
愛你們 再見
I love you. Bye.
跑腿的 這邊
Coffee boy! Over here.
來了 特魯普先生
Here yo go, Mr. Troupe.
大杯低脂香草拿鐵 不加奶油 希望你別介意
Large skinny vanilla latte. No whip. And I hope you don't mind,
我讓他們加了一點點肉桂
I had them add a dash of cinnamon to the grinds.
真的能帶出香氣
It really wakes it up.
你不必叫我特魯普先生
Now, you know you don't have to call me Mr. Troupe.
你也不必叫我...
And uh, you don't actually have to call me...
跑腿的 快點
Coffee boy, get a move on!
失陪
Excuse me.
盧瑟先生 能跟我們講講星辰實驗室嗎
Mr. Luthor, what can you tell us about S.T.A.R. Labs?
今天對大都會來說是重要的一天
Today, is a great day for Metropolis.
對地球來說也一樣
And indeed, the planet.
幸運的話 我們很快就能回答那個古老的問題
With any luck, we'll soon have answered the age-old question,
"宇宙中有其他生命存在嗎"
"Are we alone in the universe?"
星辰實驗室的精英們即將發射世界上
The good people at S.T.A.R. Labs are about to launch the most sophisticated,
最尖端的軌道望遠鏡
orbital telescope the world has ever seen.
而將望遠鏡送上軌道的
And it's all happening via a two-stage,
是萊克斯集團打造的液體燃料兩級運載火箭
liquid-fueled launch vehicle, built by none other than LexCorp.
我只接受一個提問
I'll only be taking one question.
後面那位女士 你好 露易絲
From the young woman in the back. Hello, Lois.
跟大家介紹一下 露易絲·萊恩
Lois Lane, for those that don't know,
是盧瑟新聞獎學金的獲得者
is the recipient of the Luthor Journalism Scholarship.
好久沒聽到你消息了 露易絲
Haven't heard from you in months, Lois.
研究太忙了嗎
Studies keeping you busy?
我的確了解到了很多
I've definitely learned a lot.
比如你和政府籤了巨額合同
Like how you built that rocket with funds
用那筆錢打造了這枚火箭
you received from a rather hefty government contract.
總統看出了這是值得投資的項目
This president knows a good investment, when he sees it.
那他看出了詐騙嗎
Does he know fraud when he sees it?
重大疏失
Gross negligence.
沒想到你問了這種問題 露易絲
Not the question I expected, Lois.
做生意就是這樣的
That's how business is done.
我可是把他推上總統寶座的人 他欠我的
I practically sat him in the Oval Office myself. He owes me.
再來點香檳嗎
More champagne?
這是法律灰色地帶
Legally, it's opaque.
我設立一個價值一千萬美元的太空計劃
So you set up a ten million dollar space program
然後聯邦政府給我報銷六十億
that the feds underwrite to the tune of six billion...
打造的火箭都是垃圾
The rockets are junk, but...
"但誰知道呢 也許能成功升空
"But who knows, they might fly,
任何住在火箭發射地附近的白痴
and anyone moronic enough to live close to a launch site
都活該被燃燒的碎片砸中"
deserves to be hit by fiery debris."
我有備份 萊克斯
I have copies, Lex.
至少香檳還挺好喝的吧
Well, I hope you enjoyed the champagne, at least?
請一個一個來
One at a time, please.
一個一個來
One at a time.
看上去你更需要這個
Looks like you could use this more than me.
你真是救命了 上早班太累
Oh, you're a life saver. Early shift.
肉桂真的能帶出香氣
That cinnamon really wakes it up.
我也這麼覺得
Yeah. I think so, too.
你不是應該加入這場新聞搶奪嗎
Shouldn't you be part of this feeding frenzy?
不 我應該去 但是算了
No. Well, uh, yes. But, no.
很高興我們把這事說清楚了
Well, I'm glad we cleared that up.
我的意思是 我還不算是記者
Well, I mean, I'm not a reporter, not yet, anyway.
只是實習生
Just an intern.
實習生要怎麼變成記者
How does an intern become a reporter?
挖到這樣的獨家新聞
With a scoop like that.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
火箭發射了
We have lift off!
那不算什麼
That's nothing.
我見過實驗室裡的東西
I've seen stuff in there.
實驗 奇怪的武器
Experiments. Bizarre weapons.
隔離室
Containment cells.
全都是用來壓制最近新聞裡提到的
All designed to neutralize the kind of weird powers
那些奇異的能力
you read about these days.
超級速度和力量
Super speed. Strength.
外星人那一套
All that alien stuff.
就像是在為什麼事情做準備
It's like, we're preparing for something.
要我說
If you ask me,
有人已經知道宇宙中有其他生命存在了
I'd say somebody already knows we're not alone in the universe.
你能讓我進去嗎
Can you get me inside?
勁爆獨家 是把
Helluva scoop, huh?
但是不行
But no, uh...
我需要這工作
I gotta work.
我孩子剛上一年級 而且又懷了一個
My kid, he's in first grade. We got another on the way.
萬一我的名字暴露呢
What if my name came out?
我會保護我的線人