電影《老傢伙(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

親愛的查理 我們永遠是最好的朋友 丹

Dear Charile We are best friends forever. From Dan

老傢伙

Old Dogs

你正需要這樣的散布

This walk is exactly what you need.

你跟上了發條似的

You've been coiled up like a spring.

我都快不認識你了

I don't even know who you are anymore.

這個會很重要 我以為你會有點緊張呢

It's a big meeting, I'd think you'd be a little nervous.

我沒緊張 丹 我是興奮

I don't get nervous, Dan. I get excited.

別再說那個故事了

Please don't tell the story.

你很會交際 查理 那很好

You're a people person, Charlie, that's wonderful,

可在商業會議上你說些我私人的事情

But in business meetings you tell personal items from my life,

-這讓我很難堪 -女人女人女人

- and it embarrasses me. - Girls, girls, girls!

跑了十英裡

Hey! Ten miles!

對不起 祥子

I'm sorry, Lucky.

我想他太老跑不動了

I think he's too old for sprints.

我都能聽到他腿的咔咔聲

I can hear his legs clicking.

那是我的膝蓋

Those are my knees.

你真認為我說那些故事娛樂自己

Do you really think I tell that story for my own amusement?

我這麼幹因為這是一種推銷手段

I do it because it's a sales tool.

查理 我們通過廣告宣傳來搞定這筆買賣吧

Charlie, let's win this account on our pitch.

這是運動營銷 就得與眾不同

It's sports marketing. You need an edge.

-我不想與眾不同 -先生 幫個忙好嗎

- I don't want to be the edge. - Hey, Mr.! Little help!

當然可以 小傢伙

Sure thing, guys!

-你幹嗎這麼做 -我的錯 不好意思

- Why did you do that? - My bad! Sorry!

-我不是故意的 -你是個怪物

- I didn't mean to. - You're a monster!

抱歉

I'm sorry!

你對1米2以下的任何動物都過敏

You're allergic to anything under four feet.

能把啥都搞砸

You're a mess.

你保證不講那個故事

Promise you won't tell the story.

好吧 我不講那個故事

Fine. I won't tell the story.

你們想聽最有趣的丹·瑞本故事嗎

Ok, you guys want to hear the greatest Dan Rayburn story ever?

-別 別講 -別這樣 丹尼

- No, don't. - Please. Come on, Danny.

好吧 七年前 丹剛剛離婚

All right. Seven years ago, Dan's divorce had just come through

他前妻傷透了他的心

and his ex-wife had left his heart in tatters.

而他的存款也用光了 給他們翻譯一下

And his bank account drained. Tell them that.

他處理得十分好

He was taking it pretty well.

(7年前)

很好 你像個漢子一樣承受了一切

That's good. You're taking it like a man!

毫不在乎 越來越聰明

Stiff upper lip! Getting smart!

-怎麼了 -天哪

- What? - Oh, God!

人們都說那天我救了我的夥伴

People say I saved my partner's life that day.

那麼多人離婚

So many people get divorced.

而且你們兩個又不想要孩子

And neither one of you wanted kids.

離婚就是天才之舉

Now that seems like a stroke of genius!

但這話安慰不了他 我得有所行動

But that didn't console him. I had to act.

我得做些什麼

I had to do something.

開心先生要教你怎麼生活

Mr. Good time is going to teach you how to live! Yeah!

-為什麼有兩件行李 -只是去短途旅行

- Why are there two pieces of luggage? - Oh, just a little jaunt.

很平常

Nothing too wild.

開心先生 你說我們來邁阿密 我們來了

Hey, Mr. Good times. You said we'd come to Miami, we did.

我們現在能回家嗎

Can we go home now?

這酒杯怎麼跟個遊泳池似的

Does this drink come with a diving board?

這太荒唐了 我就想喝一小口

It's insane! Just a sip, I think.

作為最好的朋友 我覺得有必要

So as a best friend, I felt compelled

小小提醒他自由的時候是什麼樣子

to give him a gentle reminder of what it was like to be free.

-"自由男人" -自由男人

-"Free man!" - Free man.

全部大寫 就在胸前

Big letters, right across his chest.

"自由男人!" 明白嗎

"Free man!" Comprende?

晚上好 護士

Oh. Good night, nurse.

我發誓那哥們兒懂英語的

I could have sworn that guy spoke English.

那個詞本該是"自由男人"的

It was supposed to say "free man".

自由和尚 自由和尚 自由和尚

Fremont, fremont, fremont...

自由男人

Free man!

很有意思吧 夥計們 他們喜歡這故事

It's funny, guys. Come on. They love it.

然後意想不到的事情發生了

Then the unexpected happened.

看這麼多的美女 別看別看 看吧

Look at all the babes. Don't look, don't look. Now look.

籤了離婚協議十四個小時後

Fourteen hours after signing his divorce papers,

丹遇到了維姬 他的夢中情人

Dan met Vicki, the girl of his dreams.

11點鐘方向 一身白裙的女人

Girl in white, eleven o'clock.

-但是 -給他個女王式致意

- Yeah, but... - Oh, give her the queen's wave.

-不 另一種手勢 -你好

- No, the other queen. - Oh. Hello.

她正和個朋友一起旅遊

She was traveling with a friend.

根據她擺動手的方式

I thought maybe the friend was a magician or a Jazz dancer,

我猜也許她的朋友是個魔術師

because of the way

或者跳爵士舞的

she was moving her hands.

結果她是個手模

Turns out she's a hand model.

-手模 -知道手模嗎

- ... Hand model. - A hand model?

他們靠手當模特

They model with their hands.

然後片刻之間丹又回到老樣子了

So, within minutes, Dan is back to his old self.

不 別翻這句 他比以前好

No, scratch that. He's better than his old self.

查理 看看這些照片

Charlie, look at these pictures!

這輩子我沒照過一張好照片

My whole life I've never taken a good picture.

不管怎麼丟骰子 結果都一樣

No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be

我從沒見過他這麼無拘無束

I'd never seen him so free, ok?

我的意思是 這麼衝動 他完全變了個人

I mean, so impulsive. He was a changed man.

或許也沒怎麼變

Or maybe not so changed.

對從沒衝動過的人 這很難解釋

It's hard to explain to a guy who's never had an impulsive moment

他這輩子有兩種衝動

In his life there's two kinds of impulsives.

這是好的 但太蠢了

The good kind, ok, but this is plain stupid!

這太浪漫了

That was so romantic.

而當他醒來的時候 他記起來

But when he woke up, he remembered,

"我已經過了14年的痛苦婚姻生活

"I was just married 14 painful years

而我現在居然又要來一遍"

and I've gone and done it again!"

而且是和一個他幾乎不認識的女人

To a woman that he barely knows.

他的情人

His "soul mate."

-情人 -情人

- Soul mate. - Soul mate!

情人

Soul mate!

他們從沒這樣笑過

They never laugh this much.

所以幾個小時後 我的夥伴 這個男人

So, a few hours later, my buddy here, my hombre,

是我知道的唯一一個

is the only guy I know that's been

24小時內離婚兩次的人

divorced twice in a 24-hour period.

這是個真實的故事

Now, that's a true story.

自由和尚 自由和尚 自由和尚

Fremont! Fremont! Fremont!

那個詞本來該是自由男人

It was supposed to say "Free man".

但不是 那個詞就是自由和尚

But it didn't. It said "Fremont".

這是個大錯誤 永遠留在他的胸口上了

It's a big mistake. It's on his chest forever.

我實在認為這個故事

I don't really think that story

不尊重我對她的感情

honors the feelings I had for her.

別 對不起 丹 這些人喜歡這個故事

No, I'm sorry. Dan, people love that story.

你就起來做你該做的事吧 我該幹的完了

So just get up there and do your thing. Because I killed.

萬歲

Banzai!

萬歲個屁

Ixnay on the banzai.

西村傳媒公司

Nishamura media group

進入美國體育市場是件大事

entering the US sports market is a huge deal.

我知道你已經和些更大的公司談過了

Now, I know you've met with larger groups,

但我要向你們說明為什麼

but I'm about to show you why working with a boutique firm

同兩個經驗豐富管理者運營的

run by two seasoned pros

事務所合作是個明智之舉

is a smart move for you.

五年四千七百萬美元啊

Forty-seven million dollars over five years.

夥計 你最好練練你的日語

Man, you better shape up on your japanese,

因為你就要去東京了 小夥子

Cause you're going to Tokyo, baby!

謝謝 這正是我想要的機會

Thank you. This is the kind of opportunity I've been looking for.

你們一定不會失望的

And you will not be sorry.

我在大學裡的綽號就是"GT"

In college my nickname was "GT".

那是"找到"的意思 你們找到我

That's "go to". You go to me.

你是怎麼了

What's the matter with you?

我們一生最大的生意對你來說不夠刺激嗎

Biggest deal of our lives isn't exciting enough for you?

現在這事已經確定了嗎 還有很多細節呢

So it's a done deal now? There are a few small details.

像下個星期西村和他的兒子來這兒

Like next week when Nishamura and his son come to town,

我們得在高爾夫球場上贏得他們的信任

we have to win them over on the golf course.

-那很簡單 -我對高爾夫很在行

- That'll be easy. - I'm great at golf.

再過兩個星期

相關焦點