電影《不歸路(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-04 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Sometimes when l think about her l wish we'd never met them.

有時想到她就希望沒見過他們

Other than that l'm very happy they came into my life.

此外很高興他們進入我的生活

lt really changed my life.

真正改變了我的人生

You don't run into people like that every day.

不是每天都能遇到這種人

They were hit men.

他們是殺手

All four of them.

四個都是

what's a hit men?

殺手是什麼

They are these grown ups that these really bad people hire to go around

些很壞的大人 受僱

and shoot these other bad people.

殺死其他壞人

And nobody must know their real names.

任何人都不能知道他們的本名

You're gonna be working with three other men.

你要跟其他三個人合作

You all gonna get the same kind,a information about the same thing.

你們都會得到同樣的資訊

And it'll be very wise for you not to share your identities with anyone.

不把身分告訴別人很重要

ln this envelope is a list of names and photos of the individuals.

信封裡有姓名和照片 他們都走私毒品

They are in drug trafficking business.

走私毒品嗎

They are drug traffickers and they need to be eradicated.

他們走私毒品必須消除他們

After they're dead l want you to take photos, some proof,

他們死後要拍照片

show them to me along with anything else you discover,

證明他們已死們發現其他東西

their associates, their contacts,

例如同夥 連絡人等

things of that nature and you will be further compensated.

類似的資訊我會另外獎勵

May l ask why you want them dead?

請問為何要他們死?

ls it the competition or you just don't approve of their line of work?

是因為競爭 還是你不贊成他們的行業?

well, you can call it anything you want.

隨便你怎麼說

But l say it's the quickest, easiest,

但我說這是擺脫他們的

most efficient way of getting rid of 'em.

最快 最容易最有效的方法

why don't you just take them to small claims court?

為什麼不到法院告他們?

Oh, they probably can afford the best of lawyers.

他們或許請得最好的律師

Got a sense of humor, l like that.

有幽默感 我喜歡

Listen, here's your money.

聽著 錢在這裡

lf you tell anybody who hired you,

如果透露僱主是誰

you ain't gonna get a chance to spend a penny ,a that. You understand?

就不會有機會花一毛錢明白嗎?

The bad people that they were supposed to shoot lived in LA,

他們要殺的壞人住在洛杉磯

so they all came to LA.

所以他們都到洛杉磯

They stayed in this place.

他們住在這個地方

There was not much furniture, no pictures on the walls and no curtains

家具不多 牆上沒照也沒有窗簾

lt was worse than the last foster house we stayed in.

比我們上次住的寄養家庭更糟糕

And that's where they all met the very first time.

那是他們第一次見面的地方

Ho, ho, ho, ho. This is gonna be fun.

這一定很好玩

Nice to meet you, too.

我也很高興見到你

what's wrong with the featherhead there?

那個印地安人有什麼毛病?

Praying for rain?

祈求下雨嗎

No.

不是

He is just desperately concentrating to make your ass disappear.

他只是拼命集中力量要讓你消失

Oh, yeah? Yeah.

是嗎? 是的

well, didn't we make 'em disappear, hah?

我們不也是讓他們消失嗎?

Nicely placing them on the list of endangered species?

把他們列入瀕危物種名單

Before we proceed, since we need to remain anonymous,

既然我們要匿名

l propose that we name each other.

我建議進行前先取名字

Oh, that's clever. why don't you start, foreign man?

真聰明 你先開始吧 外國人

That's it, you may call me Foreigner.

對 你可以叫我外國人

Sounds good. You can call me lndian.

好像不錯你可以叫我印地安

what about me?

我呢?

l thought that was obvious.

我以為很明顯

Don't fuck with me, punk.

別惹我 混蛋

How ,bout Blacky?

叫黑人如何

whatever.

隨便

And you... you are definitely whitey.

還有你… 你絕對是白人

l don't give a fuck.

我不在乎

All right, let's get down to business.

好 我們辦正事

And that's pretty much how it all began.

事情差不多就是這樣開始的

At least that's what l was told... and it lasted for nine days.

至少是這樣告訴我的… 進行了九天

Hey, Blacky, how much do you know about this job?

黑人 這差事你了解多少?

Not much.

不多

what about you?

你呢?

l don't know much either. That's what bothers me.

我知道的也不多 所以令我年 不安

well how did they recruit you?

他們怎麼找上你?

Through the lnternet.

透過網路

The lnternet?

網路?

l have a home page.

我有一個網頁

You?

你呢?

Just the old-fashioned way. They called me up

老辦法他們打電話給我

Shit they seemed to know everything about me.

狗屎 他們好像知道我的一切

Then again, l am notorious for some of the shit l'd been doin,.

話說回來 我做的事也很惡名昭彰

l just want to make sure that l'll get all the money l was promised.

我只想確定拿得到答應給我的錢

See that crossed my mind, too.

我也想到這點

But the prepayment was so good l had to accept their terms.

但預付的錢不少只好答應他們的條件

Yeah, but that wasn't good enough for me.

但我認為不夠好

So l took down their license plate number the day they hired me.

他們僱用我那天就抄下他們的車牌

l have a friend in New York who can trace anything, just as insurance.

一個紐約朋友可以追蹤任何東西 為保險起見

This is not good.

這不妙

No it ain't.

這不妙

Those goons, particularly that one fellow,

那些打手尤其是其中的一個

are not your everyday average goon. They are smarter.

他們不是一股打手他們比較聰明

well we did try to pick the best and the brightest.

我們的確挑最好最聰明的

A bright goon is not exactly what l consider ideal.

我不認為聰明的打手理想

Point well taken. But we ought to be safe.

很有道理但我們要安全

The license plate they took down should be fake.

抄下來的車牌可能是假的

Let me tell you something.

我告訴你一件事

Back in my army days l was once part of a special op

我當兵的時候曾經出特別任務

to go deep behind enemy lines,

深入敵後

very dangerous mission, quite a lot of training days.

很危險的任務訓練了很久

Now, initially the sergeant for our training was using blanks

教育班長最初使用空包彈

and we ought to have been safe.

我們應該很安全

The bullets should've been blanks.

槍彈應該是空包彈

But guess what, one time they weren't

但你猜不到吧其中一顆不是

and my buddy got shot to hell by real live bullets.

我夥伴被實彈打到地獄了

Blood gushing out, it was ugly.

血不斷噴出來 很難看

So you see, when l hear the words should

所以 當我聽到應該

and ought and safe and fake all in one sentence,

安全和虛假 這些字同時出現時

frankly it makes me a little uneasy.

坦白說讓我很不安

l hear you.

我聽到了

Must be tough to see your buddy expire like that

看到夥伴死一定很難過

right in front of your very eyes.

就在你的面前

l want to know every little thing that transpires in that place.

我想知道在那裡發生的每一件大小事

A fly farts, l want it on tape.

就算蒼蠅放屁也要錄下

And you shall have it.

沒問題

l'm in L.A., working. How's the big Apple?

我在洛杉磯工作紐約怎樣

Aah, just trying to take my bite out of it.

我正在品嘗

Hey, listen. l need you to do me a favor.

聽著 我需要你幫忙

Sure. whatever you need.

當然 不管你要什麼

Can you track a license plate?

可以追查車牌嗎

No problem.

沒問題

west Virginia plate, number 6RZT258.

西維吉尼亞州6RZT256

Find out whatever you can, ASAP and l'll get back to you.

儘快查出任何事再連絡

No problem.

沒問題

And Colin, be careful.

柯梳小心點

Yeah.

好的

Good morning.

早安

Not if you're in it.

有你在就不安

You're most kind.

你真好心

who're you on the phone with, foreign man?

外國人 跟誰打電話?

Checking my stocks.

問股票行情

You know, there ought to be a law

知道嗎 應該立法

against you damn foreigners buying up America.

禁止該死的外國人把美國買光

we didn't build up this nation to put it up for sale.

我們建立國家不是為了出售

ls that bitch in Ellis lsland holding up

艾裡斯島上的自由女神握著

a big FOR SALE sign l didn't know about, hah?

我不知道的出售的牌子嗎?

l wonder who that could be.

不知會是誰

Maybe it's the lNS.

也許是移民局的人

Good morning. You must be my son's roommate.

早安 你是我兒子的室友吧?

相關焦點