更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
(德國柏林中央車站)
我是上班族 你得說的簡單點
Listen, I'm from the Bronx, so you need to keep it simple.
金控公司為何跟卡偉尼買飛彈?
Why is the bank buying all this missile-guidance stuff from Calvini?
我不明白
I don't get it.
窗子得關著
The window will stay closed.
你別繃那麼緊
You need to relax.
這樣我比較自在
I'm more comfortable tense.
是你找上我們的
You came to us, remember?
你想退出 我來助你一臂之力
You wanted a way out and I'm offering you one.
我才認識你三十分鐘
I only met you 30 minutes ago...
你卻想要我背棄我熟知的一切
...and now you expect me just to walk away from everything I know...
將我的性命交到你手裡
...put my life in your hands.
你想再考慮一下 我懂了
You want a little more time to think things through, I get it...
不過我們需要安排另一次會面
...but we're gonna need another meet...
到時我要看一些書面文件
...and I'm gonna need to see some paper.
好 下車
Yes. Now get out of the car.
嘿 艾拉?
- Hey. - Ella?
談完了? 對 我剛見過他
- You done? - Yeah, I just met with him.
然後呢? 他是真的
- And? - Oh, he's real.
他爆的料足以揭發整樁陰謀
He's real enough to blow this thing wide open.
他說金控公司要買下
He told me the bank's buying $200 million worth...
價值兩億美金的飛彈系統
...of missile-guidance systems.
買那幹嘛? 不知
- What do they need those for? - I don't know.
你要再見他嗎?
You gonna see him a second time?
要 他同意要帶文件給我看
Yeah, yeah. Listen, we're gonna meet again. He's agreed to bring me paper.
好 我再打給你
Right, I'll call you later.
謝了 艾拉
Thanks, Elle.
嘿
Hey.
你的視線會模糊或失焦嗎?
Are you experiencing any blurred or double vision?
不會
No.
沒事
Nothing.
請盯著光源看
Just follow the light, please.
病歷上寫著你有耳鳴症狀
It's been noted that you were experiencing ringing in your ears.
對
Yes.
我要你留院觀察一晚
Well, I would like to keep you here overnight for observation.
沒有那個必要
That won't be necessary.
我的同事呢?
Where's my colleague?
湯姆舒默
Thomas Schumer.
確定是心臟病發?
It was definitely a heart attack?
急性心肌梗塞 沒錯
"Acute myocardial infarction. " Yes.
你的手電筒 借用一下好嗎?
Your penlight, can I use it?
你在做什麼?
What are you doing?
幫我把他翻過來 好嗎?
Can you help me turn him over?
我恐怕不能讓你ue4d1 快幫我
- I'm afraid I can't allow you to... - Just help me.
聯絡柏林警方要求立即驗屍
We need to contact the Berlin police and request an immediate autopsy.
為什麼?
Why?
因為我不認為此人是自然死亡
Because I don't think this man died of natural causes.
拜託 艾拉
Come on, Ella.
舒默跟這個線民在柏林車站碰面
If Schumer met this insider in Berlin...
(美國紐約市 地方檢察官辦公室)
他可能是外國人 這是聯邦刑案
...odds are this guy's a foreign national. So it's federal.
你沒聽我說 讓他們再見一次面
But you're not listening to me. Let them meet again.
這人會帶文件來 舒默會結案
The guy's gonna bring paper and Tommy will close him.
要是你想讓他受證人保護 你還是得跟司法部協調
You still have to coordinate with Justice if you want witness protection.
我剛撥過他們的手機 都沒開
I just tried both their cells again. Straight to voicemail.
該死
Shit.
我上班時間會聯絡湯姆的老婆
I'm gonna try Tommy's wife at work. If I have to bring DOJ into this...
要是讓司法部涉入此案
他們會照慣例處理此案
...they're gonna do what they've always done with this.
把我們排除在外 線民就會落跑
They're gonna stall us with red tape, informant's gonna bolt...
我告訴你
...and I'm telling you, he could be the bombshell...
他是我們找了兩年的重要突破
...we've spent the last two years looking for.
語音信箱
Voicemail.
怎麼回事?他們怎麼不回電?
What's going on? Why aren't they calling us back?
我不能就這樣跟司法部開戰
What do you want me to do? I can't afford another turf war.
是薩林吉 終於ue4d1用免持聽筒
- It's Salinger. - Finally. Put him on speaker.
天啊 你們怎麼拖這麼久?
Jesus, Lou. What took you guys so long?
喂?你在嗎?
Hello? You there?
在
Yeah.
情況如何?
So, what's up?
湯姆死了
Tommy's dead.
什麼?
What?
他死了 艾拉
He's dead, Ella.
我需要你儘快趕到這裡
I need you to get over here as soon as you can.
不自然的鼻黏膜放射性充血
Unnaturally red blood, lambent membranes.
(德國柏林 聯邦警察署)
這是氫氰酸中毒的兩個典型徵狀
Two key indicators of hydrocyanic poisoning.
這個在頸背的傷
This lesion on the neck...
顯示毒物是透過皮膚注入血管
...is how the poison was introduced into the bloodstream, percutaneously.
傷口沒有毒物反應
The lesion tested negative for any poison.
血液變色產生的原因有很多可能
There are any number of reasons for this discoloration of the blood...
最不可能的就是氫氰酸中毒
...least likely of which is hydrocyanic...
我告訴你們 他是被謀殺的
I'm telling you, he was murdered.
假設是氫氰酸
Well, I'm assuming you suspect a combination...
加二甲亞楓
...of prussic acid and DMSO...
那反應時間是立即的
...but then the reaction time would have been immediate.
一分鐘以內
Within one minute.
那表示兇手下手的時間
Which means the killer would have had to deliver the toxin...
必須在舒默剛下車之際
...after Schumer exited the car.
你有看到什麼異常的狀況嗎?
So did you see anything unusual?
有人接近舒默嗎?
Anybody approaching Schumer?
沒有 我是說ue4d1
No. I mean...
我不知道
I don't know.
那你憑什麼確定他是被暗殺的?
What is it that makes you so certain he was assassinated?
薩林吉和我有理由相信此案
Agent Salinger and I have reason to believe this might be connected...
與曼哈頓地檢署和國際刑警組織
...to an ongoing investigation being conducted...
正在聯手進行的一個調查有關
...by both my team at the Manhattan DA's office and Interpol.
什麼調查? 我在國際刑警組織
- What investigation? - I run a group at Interpol...
負責調查組織犯罪的財務運作
...that focuses on financial operations associated with organized crime.
大約兩年前 我們陸續接獲情資
About two years ago, we began receiving correlated intelligence...
顯示一家盧森堡金控公司有違法活動
...regarding the illicit activities of a bank based out of Luxembourg...
國際商業信貸金控
...the International Bank of Business and Credit.
在其總裁瓊納斯史卡森的指揮下
Under the direction of its chairman, Jonas Skarssen...
我們相信國際商業信貸金控 已開始私下進行
...we believe the IBBC has quietly become the bank of choice...
資助組織犯罪、外移資金
...for monies associated with organized crime, capital flight...
這跟舒默和紐約州地檢署何幹?
How is any of this related to Schumer and the New York DA's office?
國際商業信貸金控曼哈頓分行
The IBBC's Manhattan branch...
是該金控在美國的洗錢中心
...is the epicenter of its U.S. money-laundering operation.
舒默和我一起調查此案
Schumer and I were working this case together.
薩林吉和他的部門一直在協助我們
Agent Salinger and his department have been assisting us.
我們會面前怎麼沒收到消息?
Why weren't we informed of these details prior to this briefing?
舒默來柏林做什麼?
What was Schumer doing here in Berlin?
我安排他跟一位國際商業信貸金控高層會面
I set him up on a blind date with an IBBC executive...
這位高層想跟我們做認罪協商
...who was aware of our investigation and looking to make a deal.
這位線民的身份是…?
And the identity of this informant?
不知道 他很小心的保密身份
We don't know. He took precautions to keep his identity anonymous.
但過去十二小時我很努力找他
For the past 12 hours, I've been trying hard to find him.
因為這人就算還沒死 也快了
I believe that if this man isn't already dead, he soon will be.
為什麼?
Why?
因為ue4d1跟舒默一樣
Because, just like Schumer...
所有調查過這家金控的人
...anyone that's in a position to move against this bank...
不是沒命就是失蹤
...has either ended up dead or disappeared.
薩林吉探員 從你的記錄來看
Agent Salinger, given your history with this matter...
我認為你在作這種極端指控前
...I should think you would be more careful...
應該要三思
...before making such extreme accusations.
我的記錄?你在說什麼?
My history? What are you talking about?
我們看過了你的檔案
We've reviewed your dossier.
是嗎?
Have you?
那表示你知道個屁
Well, that means you know just about shit.
我知道你們現在很難受
I realize this is a trying time for you both, but until I'm provided...
不過除非你們能給我除了虛構理論之外的充足證據
...with something more compelling than unsubstantiated theories...
否則德國決不會調查國際商業信貸金控
...pursuing the IBBC is simply not going to happen here in Germany.