更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
夥計們 立正 點名了
Alright, fellas. Stand up for the count. Stand up.
-海曼 -到
- Hayman. - Here.
-海斯夫 -到
- Hathford. - here.
女士們 早安
Morning ladies, morning.
伊莉斯柏
Ellersby.
瑪德洛克
Madlock.
麥考尼
Mcchaughney.
走吧
Let's move it.
你問我心中最糟的秘密是什麼
You asked me about my worst secret.
最私人的秘密
My most personal secret.
最大的秘密
The secret of all my secrets.
首先
...But first
我 文斯·裡佐
I'm Vince Rizzo.
讓我來說說我的家鄉
I wanna begin by telling you about where I live.
城市島嶼是紐約布朗克斯區的一個小漁村
City Island is a fishing village located in le Bronx, New York.
城市島嶼獨立於布朗克斯區其他部分
Not City Island is distinct from the rest of le Bronx
因為它座落於只有兩條通道的岬角上
By virtue of being located on its own two-lane spit
正處在南部中央地帶
Right in the middle of the South.
很多沒到過那裡的人不相信它的存在
Most people don't believe it until they see it.
一平方英裡之內的
And within the one square mile that
所有土地組成了城市島嶼
comprises all there is of City Island
那裡還有另一個獨特之處
Lies yet another distinction.
關於移民和土著的對峙
That of the mussel sucker versus the clam digger.
移民居住在島上
The mussel sucker is an island resident
他們從別的地方遷移而來
who moved here from somewhere else.
像我這樣的土著卻是土生土長
The clam diggers like myself were born and bred on city island.
就算住在一塊兒 我們也寧可
Preferably in the same house which've
各自繁衍後代
been handed down to other generations.
總之 這裡的世界劃分為兩半
In short, the world can be divided between
移民和土著
Clam diggers and mussel suckers.
住這兒 在這兒遊蕩
Those who stay and those who wander.
你問我有沒有最糟最隱私的秘密
You asked me about my worst secret my most personal secret
最大的秘密
The secret of all my secrets.
就像絕大多數人一樣...
Well, like most of us...
我當然也有
I guess I have a few.
文斯 把吹風機給我
Vince, I need the blow dryer.
-文斯 我要吹風機 -來了
- Vince, I need the blow dryer. - Coming.
-文斯 今天的考試準備好了嗎 -好了
- Hey Vinnie, are you ready for your test today? - Totally.
我去開車 五分鐘內過來啊
I'm gonna start my car. Be there in five minutes.
早上好
Morning.
打個電話給薇維安 問她坐哪班車
Hey, call Vivian, will you? Find out what bus she's taking.
她要回來住嗎
Is she staying over?
學校放春假呢 要住一個星期
Spring break. She's here all week.
今晚可能要去墨西哥
We'll probably go out for Mexican tonight.
我不想去 我想打撲克
I can't, I got a poker game.
你女兒從學校回來了
You're daughter is home from college
你還一心想著玩...
and all you can think about...
她不是要呆一個星期嘛
She's here all week, right?
早點做晚飯 別再讓我下廚啦
Just make an early dinner and don't let it start with me, please.
文斯 快修船 或者乾脆拆了它
Somewhat, Vince, you were fixing the boatshed or tearing it down.
自己收拾吧 我來不及啦
Pick whatever you want, coz I don't have time, alright.
你好 謝利爾
Hey, sheryl.
一起玩不 我逃課啦
Do you want to do something? I'm not going to class.
-去幹嗎 -不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
想請你吃甜品呢
Feed you some donuts.
請我吃甜品嗎
Feed me donuts?
好哇 你嘲笑我胖 變態
Oh nice, just make a fat joke, freak!
看好大門 我要上鎖啦
I'm gonna lock it. Watch the gates.
夥計們 起立 點名
Alright fellas. Stand up for the count.
早安 女士們
Alright morning ladies, morning.
要開會嗎 用語音信箱吧
Is it a meeting? Would you like his voicemail?
他昨晚又打牌了
He played a poker game last night.
等等
Wait.
尼洛夫
Nirhof?
納德拉
Nardela?
新來的傢伙是什麼人
Listen, who are the new guys?
一個叫博加特 從北部調過來的 還有一個納德拉
Well we got a Bogart, he transferred from upstate and a Nardela
納德拉 他怎麼了
Yeah, Nardela, who's is she?
還是老一套
It's the same old thing, man.
偷汽車 走私古柯鹼 想出手
Grand theft auto, out with coke with attempt to sell.
都上過三五次南部法庭了
Done 3 out 5 at the South court.
那邊人太多 所以放到我們這兒來了
Pile him up on us due to overcrowding.
據說他暫獲假釋了
It says here, that his parole is provisional.
可以住到最近的親戚家去
Be released to a closest living relative.
是啊 他要在外頭呆上三十天...
Yeah, he's gonna do 30 days on the outside...
如果他能找到親屬
If he had a family member who would've
願意為他那偉大的破事兒買單
claimed his sorry grand theft ass.
他說過要遠離家鄉
He said, he's gotta finish out the rest of his town.
-真不幸呀 -他當然可以
- That was a tough break. - He will get out eventually.
還能開著渦輪增壓的法拉利衣錦還鄉
And then he can go back to boosting ferrari's.
算了 雪佛萊還差不多
Well, it says it was an impala.
雪佛萊沒增壓型的吧
Who boost impala's?
他偷錯車嘍
Stealing the wrong kind of car.
寶貝兒 在幹什麼呢
Hey, sweetheart. How are you doing?
有希望順利畢業不
How's my future college grad?
還好啦
Fine. Whatever.
聽著 你媽想知道這星期你打算幹嘛
Listen. Your Mom wants to know what you wanna do all week.
整個星期嗎
All week?
是啊 你的春假計劃
Yeah, you know, for your spring break.
好的
Oh, right.
還有其它計劃嗎 不記得了
Did you make other plans or something? You forget?
當然沒了 一直在學習...
No, of course not. I just, have work...
好吧 收拾一下課本
Well, bring your books. Take the
我六點鐘來接你
six o'clock and I'll pick you up.
你可以不用來接的...
You don't have to do that...
我明白
I know I don't have to do that but
我要來是因為愛你
I wanna do it because I love you.
我會來接你
I'll pick you up.
我也愛你
I love you too.
藍T恤 該你了
Blue shirt, you're on.
我一禮拜都不能上班了
I'm losing the whole week full of shifts.
都忘了在放假了
Forgot about spring break.
你為什麼不像其他人那樣去度假呢
Why don't you take a vacation like the other kids?
爸爸 你真的沒必要來
You don't have to come, dad.
我可以租輛車的
I could've have rented a car service.
獎學金不能用來租車
Scholarships don't pay for car service.
它們是用來付學費的
They pay for your education.
課本都帶了嗎
Did you bring your books?
沒有
No.
你不打算學習嗎
Don't you got to study or nothing?
無所謂啦 爸爸
Fine. Whatever. Dad.
我只是在關心你
Well, you know, I'm just concerned that
希望你不要落下了學習
you don't fall behind in your studies.
別說啦 爸爸
Stop, Dad
-我是在關心你的教育問題 -別說了
- Yeah, I'm concerned about your education, you know. - Stop, Dad!
前面二十英尺
You got yourself like 20 feet in front
才是你應該停車的地方啊
of you and you can stop like over there
你卻把車停在20英尺外
And you got still 20 feet. Keep this thing out.
把你的破車開走
Get this piece of junk out of here.
快點 進去開走
Just get it out of here. Get in your car.
瞧喲 文斯多棒 多偉大啊
Well, that's great Vince, beautiful! a thing of beauty!
你欣賞不 我故意的呢
Yeah, you like it, huh. I did it on purpose.
就知道你喜歡
I knew you'd like it so much.
明天懷特普萊恩斯有特賣會 去不
We're just having a sale in White Plains. We should go tomorrow.
行啊
Sure.
順便去植物園逛逛
Maybe we'll go to the botanical gardens.
薇維安一直說想去呢
Vinnie said he wanted to go.
-去哪 -植物園呀
- I, what? - To the botanical gardens.
植物園
Botanical gardens?
你真的想去植物園嗎
You're serious about going to the botanical gardens?