電影《孤膽拯救(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

加拿大怒族影業 出品

為人類服務媒體+個人有限公司

主演: 杜夫·朗格

近戰

主演: 麥可·帕爾

主演: 姬娜·瑪雅

(弗納託維監獄 巴爾幹)

你認為你是一個大人物?

You think you're a big shot.

沒有嗎?

Don't you?

你...

You...

Nope.

你在這裡已經呆了九個月 什麼也沒給我

You've been nine months here. You pay nothing.

對不起

I'm sorry.

你是愚蠢嗎?

Are you stupid?

那是我所有的了

Well that's all I've got.

我應該馬上宰了你

I should kill you right now.

那你還等什麼?

Well what are you waiting for?

那不是結交的做法

That's no way to start a friendship.

有訪客

Visitor.

你看起來不太舒服 裡金斯先生

You don't look to good,Mr. Riggins.

我是克萊夫·康納利

I'm Clive Connelly.

我是駐高納的美國大使館官員

I'm an attach at the American Embassy in Gourna.

我是來這裡幫你的

I'm here to help you.

我來這裡...快一年了

Well, I've been here for almost a year now.

美國政府不太願意幫助一個...

The American government's a little reluctant to help an...

有走私武器嫌疑的前特種部隊成員

...ex-Special Forces who gets himself locked up for smuggling weapons.

-你這個混蛋 -別廢話

- You fucked up. - No shit.

麥克 希望你不介意我叫你麥克

Mike, I hope you don't mind me calling you Mike...

因為我明白你的裁決有問題

Beause I understand you got a problem with authority.

你認為已沒有特別的法律適用於你

You think you've special laws don't apply to you.

顯然你錯了 朋友

Obviously you've wrong about that, pal.

那就說重點

So get to your point.

好吧

Well...

你就是世界上最他媽糟糕的監獄的永久居民

you've a permanent residentof the worst fucking prison in the world.

你欠了很多錢 債主是一對危險的夫妻

You owe a lot of money to a couple of very dangerous men.

你要待在這裡到死為止

You stay in here much longer you've gonna be a dead man.

你在這裡就是一個死人 除非...

You've a dead man on the outside, unless...

除非怎樣?

Unless what?

我給你一個建議

I got a proposition for you.

一個能把你弄出這裡的建議

One that could get you outta here...

並且給你十萬美元

...with a hundred thousand dollars in your pocket.

我面臨一個複雜的局勢

We have a complex situation.

這是一個我們...

One that's a little too politically delicate...

...直接參與的微妙政局

...for us to be directly involved in.

一個美國公民被綁架了

An American citizen has been kidnapped.

她已被抓了十八個月

She's been held for the past eighteen months...

關在黑海附近的一個院落裡

...at a compound near the Black Sea.

被這個男人...弗拉多·卡納焦夫

By this man. Vlado Karadjov.

自稱是督軍

Calls himself a warlord.

你為什麼不自己去救她?

So why didn't you go get her yourself?

我猜是通過外交手段不行

I guess diplomacy failed.

那個混蛋要錢

The fuck wanted money.

美國政府是不會支付這筆贖金的

The American government doesn't pay ransoms.

好吧

All right.

我幫你救那個女孩 但是...

I'll get you the girl, but,

你要給我二十萬美元

it's gonna cost you two hundred thousand.

Fine.

-我什麼時候能拿到錢? -現在先給你一萬美元

- When do I get my money? - Ten thousand now.

其餘的你救出女孩後再給

The rest when you deliver the girl.

二十萬現在就要

Twenty now.

碰巧我有額外的十萬?

I just happen to have an extra ten grand.

現在 我的號碼就存在手機的快撥鍵上

Now, my number is on speed dial on the cell phone.

這個名單上的人可能對你有幫助

And this is a list of people that may be helpful to you.

可能有一個問題

There could be one problem.

這女孩可能會反抗 她被下了藥

The girl might resist. We think she's been drugged.

你這什麼意思?

What do you mean?

我們的談判者被允許和她談了話

One of our negotiators was allowed to talk to her.

他覺得她...

He got the impression that she...

...對綁匪感到同情

...was developing sympathy for her kidnappers.

如果你一直被關了這麼長時間

Which isn't that uncommon...

這並不罕見

...when you've been kept for this long a period.

我們認為首先你應該找的傢伙在這裡

We think the first guy you should visit is here.

據我所知 他在市中心經營一家...

Zoran Posternoff. He runs a nightclub in the City Center...

...叫"33"的夜總會

...named Club Thirty-three. I know.

卓娜在哪裡?

Where's Zoran?

裡金斯

Riggins.

你在這裡幹什麼?

What the hell are you doing here?

生意

Business.

生意? 坐下

Business? Sit down.

生意? 你還欠我三萬呢

Business? You owe me thirty thousand.

我這裡有十萬美元

I got ten right here.

-怎樣? -如果你幫我 其它的...

- And? - The rest, if you help me.

-怎麼幫? -我想見弗拉多·卡納焦夫

- How? - I need to see Vlado Karadjov.

為什麼?

Why?

他捉了一個美國女孩做人質

He's holding an American girl hostage.

聽我說

Take my advice.

卡納焦夫有一個強大的盟友

Karadjov has powerful allies.

沒人敢得罪他還敢告訴別人的

Nobody fucks with him and lives to tell about it.

從來沒人

Nobody.

-那我能找到他嗎? -好吧

- So where can I find him? - Okay.

在這裡等著

Wait here.

我看看能不能幫你做點什麼

I'm gonna see what I can do for you.

好嗎?

Okay?

你好 要點什麼飲料?

Hi. You want a drink?

你知道的 我要杯葡萄酒

You read my mind. I'lI have raki.

-多倒點 -好的

- Make it big. - Okay.

你是個美國人 留在高納?

You are American, you stay in Gourna?

那要看你倆了

Well, that depends on you two.

來這裡就是要找樂子的

Here's to having a good time.

你跟我們一起來吧

You are coming with us.

按住他

Hold him down.

你還是欠我10萬 記住 10萬

You still owe me ten. Remember, ten.

很高興見到你沒變

Nice to see you haven't changed.

把他弄出去

Get him out of here.

Move.

你在我的城市裡幹什麼?

What are you doing in my city?

我在這裡跟一個女人有關

I'm here about a woman.

什么女人?

What woman?

安娜·蓋勒

Ana Gale.

多少錢?

How much?

你什麼意思?

What do you mean?

每次有人來都會帶個更高的價碼

Each time someone comes with a bigger offer.

只是還是不夠

Only not big enough.

這次多少?

How much this time?

沒有

Nothing.

沒有?

Nothing?

沒有

Nothing.

她的家人想讓她回去

Her family wants her back.

如果你再來 我不會拿槍殺你

If you come here again,I am not going to just shoot you.

明白嗎? 我不喜歡槍

See, I don't like guns.

你用槍打人 醫院保著他們的命

You shoot people, and hospitals keep them alive.

好吧 讓他走

Okay. Let he through.

-你還有些什麼別的? -別的?

- What else you got? - What else?

有把格洛克-22

You got the Glock 22

那能在坦克裡面開個洞 知道嗎?

they can open a hole inside of a tank, you know?

貝雷塔-92 加強火力型

Baretta ninety-two with ultra fire.

還有AK47 額外的子彈

Also, AK-forty-seven with extended rounds.

嗯 鈦合金彈頭?

Uh, titanium hull points.

還有什麼你可能需要的?

What else you can possibly need?

夜視儀

How about some night-vision optics,

震撼手雷

some stun grenades.

C-4炸藥

C-4.

你要去和該死的軍隊開戰?

Are you going to fight a fucking army?

還要一些遙控炸彈的觸發器

相關焦點