電影《獨奏者(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

"西部焦點" 由史蒂夫·洛佩茲報導

"Points West" by Steve Lopez.

一個建築工頭在格裡菲斯公園聽到撞車聲

A construction foreman in Griffith Park heard the crash.

然後他看見一個騎自行車的人摔了下來

He saw a cyclist cartwheel off his bike

臉先磕到那可惡的河堤路路面上

And slam face-first into the unforgiving asphalt of Riverside Drive.

早上好 女士們先生們

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.

我們開始降落到洛杉磯機場

As we begin our descent into Los Angeles,

請再次確認一下您是否記好安全帶

We ask that you please be sure that your seatbelts are fastened...

撥打911後 76號消防隊趕來了

A 911 call brought out the troops from Fire Station 76.

-發生什麼事了 -你出車禍了

- What happened? - You had an accident.

-你知道怎麼了嗎 -不會吧 我出車禍了 真的嗎

- Do you know what happened? - No shit, I had an accident. What?

我不記得也不想回憶如何摔倒的

I don't remember any of this, nor do I recall the cause of the spill.

-我們電池沒電了 -我已經來6小時了 而且...

- Our batteries are off. - I've been in here 6 hours now, and...

聽我說 等一下 我們馬上...

Listen to me. Wait a minute. We're ready to go...

憂鬱症

Hypochondriac.

2號手術室

OR 2.

County-USC是最近的急救室

County-USC was the closest emergency room,

我很快就意識到

And I quickly realized

如果你發現自己

That if you find yourself there

待在那兒 只是頭上腫了個包

With nothing more than a bump on the head,

那你就是幸運的洛杉磯市民

You are one lucky Angeleno.

好了

Ready.

我這樣有點不舒服

I'm not entirely comfortable with this.

謝謝

Thank you.

沒有新留言

You have no new messages.

沒有新留言

You have no new messages.

Okay.

真的嗎

Really?

醫生告訴我 方向障礙會持續4周

Doctors told me to expect up to 4 weeks of disorientation.

上帝啊 好了

Christ. All right.

我不是要博得同情 只是想讓你們知道 我...

I'm not asking for sympathy. I just want you to know, I just...

不要你們的同情

I'm not asking for sympathy.

只是想告訴你們事情的經過

I just want you to understand what's going on

如果我要開始寫關於施瓦辛格州長

If I start writing about what a bang-up job

出色的工作

Governor Schwarzenegger's doing.

S-C-H-W-A-R-Z...刪掉

S-C-H-W-A-R-Z... scratch that.

不要了 缺少內容

Passe. Lacks context.

是的 問題是...

Right. So the question is...

你好 湯米

Hey, Tommy.

看到健美雜誌上州長退休的情形

Theoretically could I, seeing as how the Governor has retired

理論上說 我能否採訪一下他

His position at the muscle magazine, could I interview him?

對 我不是日耳曼血統 沒問題吧

Right. And will my non-Teutonic lineage be an issue?

不是 那...那樣...會很有意思的 只是篇文章

See, no, that's... that's... it gets to be funny. It's just an article.

我需不需要申請使用更長時間類固醇?

Do I need to have been on steroids for a long time to even apply?

好的

Good.

蓋爾 給我一份"務必關注"的參考

Gail, I like the "attention must be paid" reference.

我可能會把它縮成一段

I might move it down a paragraph, though.

謝謝 我要給你換個新辦公桌

Thanks. I'm getting you a new desk.

早上好 先生們

Good morning, gentlemen.

-謝謝 -夥計們 看一下

- Thanks. - Hey, guys. Check it out.

我這裡有一份研究報告 稱美國35歲以下的

I got a study here that says the number of Americans under 35

讀報紙人數下降了40%

Who read a newspaper is now down to 40%.

-40%? -對 40%

- 40? - 40.

我們失去的閱讀人群主要是

And the group we're losing mostly

受過大學教育的女性朋友

Are college-educated women.

-扯一下我的手指 -上帝啊

- Pull my finger. - Jesus Christ.

親愛的

Hey, honey.

"歡迎回來 史蒂夫" 會更好點兒

"Welcome back, Steve. " That would have been nice.

謝謝 知道嗎 我和洛佩茲一起出發...

Thank you. You know, when Lopez and I started out together...

必須光著腳在雪地裡走20英裡

You had to walk 20 miles to school in the snow with no shoes?

人們關心世界的新鮮事

...people cared about what went on in the world.

-對嗎 史蒂夫 -人們在乎再討論

- Am I right, Steve? I mean, christ. - Back when people cared.

我們處於戰爭中 報紙的銷售就是靠

We're at war, and the only thing that sells papers

琳賽·羅漢的激情搖擺舞

Is a Lindsay Lohan cooch shot.

上帝啊 真的有人在報紙裡介紹那個嗎

Jesus, did someone actually run that in print?

-我還以為那只是網上的 -好 好

- I thought that was just on the web. - All right, all right.

-我所說的是... -我沒有看見

- All I am saying is... - I didn't see that.

如果你經營很棒 如果我自己在報紙首頁上

...that if you run an excellent, if I do say so myself,

說美國企業是如何在這一戰爭中獲利

Front-page piece about how corporate America is profiting from this war,

讀者們唯一的反應就是雙手贊成

And the only reader response you get is on 2 hands...

-同時... -順便說一下 這篇不錯

- Meanwhile... - That was a good piece, by the way.

-很好 謝謝 你看了嗎 -看了

- Fine. Thanks. You read it? - I read that.

-真的看了嗎 -我沒有看 但我很喜歡

- Did you really? - I didn't read it, but I loved it.

同時 洛佩茲擦傷了額頭

Meanwhile, Lopez here scrapes his forehead,

知道我收到什麼了嗎 75封電子郵件

And gets, what, I'm guessing about 75 E-mails

都是讀者們對他安全的擔心

From readers worried about his safety?

-我追加這一篇 -對不起 對不起

- I chased this piece. - Then I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

世界上有些東西就是大錯特錯

There is something very wrong in this world.

簡短的新聞報導 這個世界到底怎麼了

Newsflash, something wrong with the world.

你臉上的傷讓我很難受 史蒂夫

Yeah. Your face hurts my feelings, Steve.

那是騷擾

That's harassment.

-瑪麗? -一份環境組織的研究報告...

- Mary? - An environmental group studying...

-拜託 -...人們體內

- Please. - ... chemical contaminants

-含有的化學汙染物質 -我確切的說...不

- In people's bodies. - I literally... no.

-抽點血 然後把它寫出來 -我查下郵件

- Give some blood and write about it. - Let me check my E-mails.

我覺得對你來說這一研究不錯

I think it would be a good idea for you.

我很高興你能那麼想 我已經看過了

I'm glad you feel that way. I just did that.

你覺得怎麼樣

What do you think?

我心裡想的是 "不用了 謝謝"

The thought in my mind is, "no, thank you. "

真有趣 你流點血大家都很開心

It was funny. People love it when you bleed.

-讀者們 -失敗了吧

- Readers. - Busted.

那是什麼 你管這個叫什麼 你做什麼了

What is that? What do you call that, what you just did?

-轉讓 -弗洛伊德

- Transference. - Freud.

弗洛伊德 謝謝

Freud. Thank you. No.

很抱歉你的臉受傷了

Sorry about the face.

-我討厭針頭 -好好享受吧

- I hate needles. - So use it.

最初是被作為移民的聚集地

Originally used as a camp by settlers

外面就是當時的洛杉磯村

Outside of what was then the village of Los Angeles,

當時被叫做阿巴加集市或者劣等集市

It was called La Plaza Abaja, or the Lower Plaza.

史提夫·汪達的粉絲?

Stevie Wonder fan?

"我親愛的愛人" 就是我一生最喜歡的曲子

My Cherie Amour is the song of my life.

籤名 蓋章 贈送

Signed, sealed, delivered.

但你不應該在小提琴上那樣寫

But you really shouldn't write on a violin like that

因為你要像對待小孩一樣對待小提琴

Because you have to treat a violin like a child, you have to protect it.

你只有兩根弦

You only got 2 strings.

我想做的就是演奏音樂 但是...

All I want to do is play music, and here's the problem

我現在遇到的問題是

That I'm having right here.

這個不行 不中用了 這個小傢伙不能再拉了

This one's gone, this one's gone, this little one's out of commission.

但這是在克裡夫蘭州立學校獲得的

But you get that in Cleveland public schools.

在克裡夫蘭 有很多軍人塑像

A lot of military statues in Cleveland.

-是很有軍事氛圍的城市 -你是那兒的人嗎

- A very military-oriented city. - Is that where you're from?

在那兒 音樂家不能參加遊行

You're not gonna get musicians on parade there.

那裡有隔離大廳 有音樂人專門的住宅

You got severance hall there. You have the music settlement.

俄亥俄州立大學

Ohio State University.

然而在洛杉磯 有洛杉磯警局 洛杉磯時報

Whereas in Los Angeles, you have Los Angeles PD, you have LA Times,

有洛杉磯湖人隊

You have Los Angeles Lakers.

他們也是軍隊 軍事管轄 實驗

Those are armies, too. Military regimentation, experimentation,

羅馬山牆 羅馬天主教 山德士上校

Roman gable, Roman Catholicism, Colonel Sanders,

-但這個傢伙... -山德士上校

- But this guy right here is... - Colonel Sanders.

管弦樂隊的四分衛

...the quarterback with the orchestra.

現在大提琴同樣可以使這個傢伙出名

Now the cello could back this guy with the same moves,

但是大提琴不能成為首席小提琴手

But the cello can't be concert master.

所以他開始了

No. He leads out,

這就是伊扎克·帕爾曼和雅沙·海菲茲

this was Itzhak Perlman, Jascha Heifetz.

冬天的時候 你不能在克裡夫蘭演奏

You can't play music in the winter in Cleveland

因為那裡冰雪交加

Because of the ice and the snow.

所以我喜歡洛杉磯 貝多芬的城市

That's why I prefer Los Angeles to Beethoven city,

因為在加利福尼亞南部從不下雨

Because it never rains in Southern California,

如果下雨 我就只能躲進隧道

And if it does, all I have to do is just go in the tunnel,

我可以盡情的演奏

I could play to my heart's content.

我覺得這個雕像很驚人 你不覺得吃驚嗎

I'm flabbergasted about the statue. Aren't you flabbergasted about this?

相關焦點