電影《中毒美版(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

舊金山警察局

重刑 嚴重傷人 已服刑期60天

緩刑36個月

瑞安 打開包看看

愛你 R

中毒

瑞安

Ryan?

真是的

Perfect.

Norman 你嚇到我了

Norman, you scared me.

你沒關門嗎 還是你爸爸回來了

Did you leave that door open? Or is your daddy home? Yeah.

瑞安

Ryan?

是我

It's me!

羅曼 天哪

Roman. Jesus.

我以為你是瑞安

I thought you were Ryan.

Here.

你知道瑞安在哪裡嗎

Do you know where Ryan is?

他會趕10點30的渡船 希望你去接他

He's getting in on the 10:30 ferry. Wants you to pick him up.

他打過電話了 我想你當時正忙

He called. I guess you were busy.

知道了

Got it.

哦 親愛的

Oh, baby.

這是怎麼回事

What's all this?

來 我來開車 過來

Come on, I'll drive. Come here.

不過 事實上吉姆讓我跟這個案子

Well, just the fact that Jim gave me the case.

其實 他可以讓另外五個男的跟進的

I mean, there are five other guys he could've given it to,

但他留給我了 嗨 乖乖

but he handed it to me. Hi, baby.

米蘭達嫉妒得都要瘋了

Miranda is insanely jealous. Yes.

你包裡有什麼東西

What's in your pocket?

你完全沒有聽我說話 是不是

You haven't listened to a word I've said, have you?

我聽了 五個男的

Yeah, five guys,

米蘭達嫉妒瘋了

Miranda's insanely jealous.

你口袋裡有什麼東西

What's in the pocket?

打開看看

Open it.

是你母親的銀鏈子

It's your mother's old silver chain.

瑞安 它真漂亮

Ryan, it's beautiful.

-裡面有張紙條 -紙

- That's paper inside. - Paper?

紙上寫著...

Paper for...

我們的一周年紀念日

Our first anniversary.

哦 天哪 是今晚

Oh, my god, it's tonight.

我都不知道說什麼了

I don't even know what to say.

沒事的 你一直都很忙

Don't worry. You've been so busy.

不 求求你 別給我找藉口

No, please, don't make excuses for me.

-我會補償你的 -真的嗎 你保證

- I will make this up to you. - Really? You promise?

-紙上寫什麼了 -我對你的愛

- What's on the paper? - My love for you.

永久常存

Sealed forever.

外面真黑啊

It's pretty dark out there, huh?

-天哪 我太喜歡了 -我愛你

- Oh, my god. I love it. - I love you.

不用謝

You're welcome.

謝謝你告訴我

Thanks for telling me.

-他讓我保證了的 -你真神秘

- He made me promise. - Sneak.

你什麼都聽你大哥的嗎

You do everything your big brother tells you?

是 沒錯 我要是當初聽他的

Yeah, right. If I listened to him,

我就不會現在淪落成這樣

I wouldn't be such a fuckup,

而你們絕不會相遇

and you two never would've met.

那個可不能怪你

Can't fault you on that one.

好了

All right.

別 別 別急著走

No, no, no rush.

反正我要去換件衣服

I gotta go change anyway.

謝謝 大個子

Thanks, big man.

這看起來真的很美 早先的事不好意思

It really looks beautiful. I'm sorry about earlier.

請不要在室內抽菸

Please don't smoke in the house.

羅曼

Roman.

-你也來一支嗎 -不

- You want one? - No.

你知道我答應過瑞安

You know I promised Ryan.

那是紙吧

Is that paper?

好可愛

It's cute.

你知道我無法拯救你

You know I can't save you

你得靠自己

you're on your own

你得靠自己

You're on your own

我不能...

No, I just can't...

你忙得連電話都沒時間打了

Things get too busy on the couch to call?

-我在幫我哥做事 -是嗎

- I was doing something for my brother. - Oh, yeah?

我是不是可以在某天見見你這個哥哥

Am I ever gonna meet this brother of yours?

不大可能

That's not likely.

桑頓˙懷爾德 寫道

Thornton Wilder wrote,

生有一席地

"There's a land of the living,

死亦有一席地 兩地間的橋梁是愛

and a land of the dead and the bridge is love,

這是愛存在的唯一意義

the only survival, and the only meaning."

-我媽肯定會喜歡你的 -那是當然

- My mom would've loved you. - Well, of course.

你說過她很有眼光

You said she had good taste.

知道嗎 你不準離開我

You know, you can't ever leave me,

不管我是個多糟的老婆

no matter how bad a wife I am.

你是個完美的老婆

You're a perfect wife.

騙子

Liar.

知道嗎 我現在好想要個寶寶

You know, we wanted to be pregnant by now.

現在我還得工作 這事得緩緩

I can't take that kind of time off work right now.

另外 我們需要這份收入

Besides, we need my income.

那倒不是問題 考慮下吧

That's not an issue. Come on.

我不知道自己準備好了沒

I don't know if I'm ready.

要是我們失去對方了怎麼辦

What if we lose us?

傑西 你永遠都不會失去我

Jess, you will never lose me.

在監獄的生活如何

So what was it like in prison?

做愛沒想像中好

Sex isn't all it's cracked up to be.

如果你可以重新開始生活

If you could start your life over,

你會怎麼樣做

what would you do different?

成為另一個人

I'd be someone else.

真可悲 羅曼 人是會變的

That's sad, Roman. Anyone can change.

改變是一種選擇 知道嗎

Change is choice, you know?

"改變是一種選擇" 你在哪兒學到的

"Change is choice"? Where'd you read that?

剛剛順口編的

Just made it up.

-那麼下次什麼時候能見你 -難說

- So, when will I see you again? - Hard to say.

你不會做什麼蠢事吧 對嗎

You're not gonna do anything stupid, are you?

看吧 就是這樣 我就給人這種感覺

See? Right there. That's what it's like being me.

每個人都覺得我在打什麼鬼主意

Everyone always thinks I'm up to something.

我想知道為什麼

I wonder why.

你工作的時候好性感

You're sexy when you work.

Norman

Norman.

等等 等等

Hang on, hang on.

幸運幣

Lucky coin.

該死

Damn it.

知道嗎 請假休息一天不會死的

You know, no one ever died from taking a day off.

它斷了 我不知道為什麼

It broke. I don't know what happened.

沒關係 我把它修好

Oh, that's okay. I'll fix it.

-別忘了把它放好 -別擔心

- Unless you forget where you put it. - Oh, don't you worry,

我會給它找一個絕對安全的地方

I'll find a perfectly safe place for it.

我們沒果汁了

We're out of juice.

Norman 別這樣

Norman. Come on.

他要什麼時候才搬走

When are we getting our house back?

-傑西 別這樣 -我說真的

- Jess, come on. - I'm serious.

聽我說 我爸做的那些事情

Look, I feel bad enough about

已經讓我夠自責了

what my dad did already.

大家總是給羅曼不公平的待遇

Everybody's always giving Roman a raw deal.

我說 他是我弟弟 我不會那樣做的

I mean, he's my brother. I'm not gonna do that.

我不是那個意思 只是 我知道你不相信

I didn't mean it like that. I just... I know you don't see it,

但他老是嚇我 而且我不信任他

but he scares me, and I don't trust him.

別忘了 是我發現他在我們臥室裡窺視的

Remember, I'm the one that caught him snooping in our bedroom.

別這樣 傑西 他又不是壞人

Come on, Jess. He's not a bad person.

他的案子是我辯護的

I pled his case.

我完全知道他有多壞

I know exactly how bad he is.

我不能再和他多住18個月

I can't do this for another 18 months.

好吧

All right.

我們一找到地方 就讓他搬

As soon as we find a place, he's out of here.

Hello?

餵 我覺得羅曼在耍什麼花招

Hey. I think Roman's pulling some kind of stunt.

相關焦點