電影《異能(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

十年前

爸爸 怎麼回事

Dad, what's happening?

尼克 仔細聽我說

Nick, you listen to me.

就像地球上只剩我們倆了 好嗎 尼克

Like we're the last two people on the planet. Okay? Nick.

有一天 一個女孩會給你一朵花

Some day a girl is going to give you a flower.

明白嗎 一朵花

You got that? A flower.

你一定要幫她 尼克

And you have to help her. Nick.

幫她就等於幫了我們大家

You help her and you help us all.

記住了嗎

Okay?

我知道你現在一頭霧水

I know it doesn't make any sense right now,

但我相信告訴我這件事的女人

but I believe the woman who told me that.

你能相信我嗎

You think you could believe me?

我愛你

I love you.

尼克 我總是說你是特別的

I always said you were special, Nick.

這事兒證明我沒看錯

Turns out I was right.

異管局的人來了 尼克 趕緊跑吧

Division's here. Nick. Just keep moving.

別想你要往哪走 否則觀察者會追蹤到你

And don't make any decisions that any watcher can track.

我只是想找他聊聊

I just wanted to have a conversation.

真是浪費

What a waste.

把屍體帶去實驗室

Bring his body to the lab.

這世上有很多特別的人

There are special people in this world.

並不是我們想要與眾不同

We don't ask to be special.

我們只是天生如此

We're just born this way.

大多數人每天與我們擦肩而過

We pass you on the streets every day,

卻對我們的特別一無所覺

unnoticed by most.

異能

異能

異能

異能

異能

一切始於1945年

It started in 1945.

納粹做了大量實驗 試圖將超能力用於戰爭

The Nazis were conducting experiments in psychic warfare,

嘗試將超能力注入到士兵體內

trying to turn those with psychic abilities into soldiers.

很多人因此喪生

Lots of us died.

戰爭結束了

The war ended,

實驗卻未曾停止

but the experiments never stopped.

世界上的其他政府

Other governments around the world

成立了名為異管局的組織

set up what they called "Divisions"...

想將納粹未完成的實驗進行到底

Trying to do what the Nazis couldn't,

將我們變成武器

to turn us into weapons.

異管局的特工們接受訓練

Division's agents are trained

像對付動物一樣追蹤和追捕我們

to track and hunt us down like animals...

將我們從親人朋友身邊帶走

Take us away from our families and friends.

因此被帶走的孩子遍布世界各地

There are children stuffed away all over the world.

他們對我們進行測試 將我們分類

They test us and categorize us.

他們稱我為"觀察者"

I'm what they call a "watcher".

我們能預見未來

We can see the future,

雖然做起來沒聽上去那麼容易

even if that's not always as simple as it sounds.

大型噴氣機墜毀 目前未發現生還者

The jumbo jet crashed. There are no reports of survivors.

還有一些人被稱為"瞬移者"

Others are called "movers",

是對"瞬間轉移"的簡稱

just an easy way of saying "telekinetic".

"控制者"能將思想輸入到你的腦海中

"Pushers" put thoughts in your head

讓你相信他們編造的謊言就是真相

and make whatever lie they come up with the truth.

他們已經開始控制我的思維了...

They'd already begun to control my mind...

"嗅探者" "轉換者" "幻影者"

"Sniffs", "shifters", "shadows",

"放血者" 還有許多許多

"bleeders", it goes on and on.

而在異管局看來 我們只是小白鼠

In Division's eyes, we're all just lab rats.

只有一個問題 我們不斷地死去

Only one problem: we keep dying.

有證據顯示 他們給這些孩子喝...

The evidence shows that the kids were

含有放射性碘的牛奶

given milk with radioactive iodine.

那些增強能力的藥物

No one has ever survived

沒有留下任何倖存者

the drug meant to boost our powers.

我叫凱西·霍姆斯

My name is Cassie Holmes.

異管局帶走了我媽媽

Division took my mom from me.

而現在 我預見的未來可不太美好

right now the future I see doesn't look so great.

不過好消息是 未來一直在改變

The good news is the future is always changing...

微小的事也能引起重大的變化

In the largest of ways by the smallest of things.

他們一直佔著很大的優勢

They've been winning a lot of battles.

現在該輪到我們取得勝利了

Now it's our turn to win the war.

現今

異管局實驗室

她注射後活了下來

She survived the injection.

她是零號試驗體

She's our patient zero.

把所有嗅探者都給我找來

Bring me every sniffer we have.

她是徒步 跑不遠的

But she's on foot. She can't get far.

她能讓任何與她對視過的人幫她

She'll get help from anyone she can lay her eyes on.

無論如何要抓她回來

Do whatever is necessary to get her.

還有那支注射器 快去

And that syringe back! Now!!

兩天後

-早上好 -早上好

7或14 算我一千

還來 你都輸了五千塊了

阿陳說你欠錢不還的

他瞎扯的

他瞎扯 那你是說我也瞎扯咯

有人告訴我

你欠了一萬五

你到底賭不賭

So you want to bet or not?

好吧 但如果你再輸

我就叫人揍你

你還欠我們六千塊 尼克

過得怎麼樣 尼克

What do you say, Nick?

你們是誰

Who are you?

-我們是異管局的人 -別裝作不知道

- We're with Division. - Like you didn't know.

-去死吧 -冷靜 小子

- Go to hell. - Easy, son.

我們要是想抓你 你早就在卡車廂裡了

If we wanted you, you'd be in the back of a van.

是你請我們進去 還是要我們動粗

You gonna let us in or are we gonna have to be rude?

你倒是聰明 住這麼個破地兒

Smart move living in a shithole like this.

藏得挺深 怪不得我們監測不到

One on top of the other. Took you far off the radar.

還不夠深

Not far enough.

想知道我們怎麼找到你的嗎

Would you believe this is how we found you?

十年前去你家的時候

From your old toothbrush

拿到的舊牙刷

from that encounter ten years ago.

就那麼一點點氣味

Barely a scent left.

剛開始以為你在東京

Thought you were in Tokyo.

或者馬來西亞

Then Malaysia.

最終我們從一些建築上找到了線索

Finally we got a few readings on some buildings.

很多逃亡的超能力者

There's a lot of runaway psychics in

都想在香港避難 尼克

Hong Kong trying to disappear. Nick.

這些人沒有了祖國 既不為誰賣命

People with no country, no loyalty...

也不想摻合那些狗屁政事

No desire to get involved in political bullshit.

你一個人住在這很久了吧 尼克

Nobody but you in this apartment for a long time, Nick.

怎麼 你們還在找別人嗎

Why? You looking for someone besides me?

一個女孩 她手上有我們的東西

A girl. She has something belonging to us.

感覺你似乎認識她

Better than a hunch you know her.

很明顯不認識

Obviously I don't.

借個牙刷方便以後再找你

In case we need to get hold of you again.

我還有些用過的手紙 沒準你們更喜歡

I've got some old toilet paper you boys might like more.

別再費心逃跑了 尼克

Don't bother running. Nick.

我們知道你在哪了

We know where you are now.

媽的

Shit.

-餵 -你好 尼克

- Yeah? - Hey, Nick.

-你誰啊 -開門 尼克

- Who is this? - Open up, Nick.

把槍放下

And put your gun down.

把那玩意拿開 我給你帶東西來了

Put that thing away. Got you something.

雞腿呢 在這

Where's the chicken...? There it is.

靠 有沒有搞錯

Hey, whoa! Excuse me?

你就這樣招待客人啊

Is this how you treat your guests?

我就是這樣招待...

This is how I treat random strangers

闖進我公寓的不速之客的

who barge into my apartment.

比如剛才來過的異管局嗅探者

Like the Division sniffers who were just here?

你是誰

Who are you?

我是凱西

I'm Cassie.

我是來幫你的

I'm here to help you.

聽著 凱西

Listen, Cassie...

我確定你爸媽現在

I'm sure your mom and dad are nervous

一定很擔心你 不如你就...

about you right now, so why don't you...

-你不明白 -你說對了

- You don't understand. - You've got that right.

我們會找到六百萬美元

This is about us finding six million dollars.

這是我們

That's us.

相關焦點