更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
See you later.
待會兒見
Excuse me. you know where 42nd street is?
打擾一下 請問42號大街怎麼走
Hey! what are you doing?
你在幹什麼
Stop him, he took my briefcase!
抓住他 他搶走了我的公文包
I got you, don't worry about it!
我搶到了 別擔心
Hold on a second, ma'am, there, l'll get it.
請等一下 夫人 這門我來開
Thank you.
謝謝你
Hey!
嘿
Hey, you're holding people up here!
你擋住別人路了
How you doing today?
今天好嗎
Not so good.
不怎麼樣
Through the turnstile, please.
請走十字轉門
Yo, we got it! piano man,
我們得到了 鋼琴師
piano man. Billy Joel.
鋼琴師 比利·喬
Hello, beautiful. anybody selling
真漂亮 有人出售
tickets to piano
鋼琴音樂會的門票嗎
Piano man!
鋼琴師 比利·喬
Les Mis rables, sir. Les Mis rables.
《悲慘世界》 先生 《悲慘世界》
Come on. Billy Joel, uptown girl.
趕快來 比利·喬的《窈窕淑女》
Anybody selling ticket for piano man?
有人出售鋼琴師比利·喬的門票嗎
Uptown giri!
《窈窕淑女》
We built this city on rock and roll.
這個城市建立在搖滾樂之上
you know that'
你知道那些
Hey, janet, how you doing?
珍妮特 你還好嗎
You okay today?
你今天好嗎
You be careful today, there's cops everywhere.
你要小心點 這裡到處都是警察
Anybody selling tickets for piano man?
有人出售鋼琴師比利·喬的門票嗎
Ipods! harry potter books!
Ipods 《哈利·波特》系列
Ipods, $20.
Ipods 每部20美元
Uptown girl. we built this city
《窈窕淑女》 這座城市建立在
on rock and roll
搖滾樂之上
How you doing, ma'am? ipods, $20.
你好嗎 夫人 Ipods每部20美元
I like that oriental jacket you got on.
我喜歡你身上那件東方式夾克
That's $20 each, ma'am.
每部20美元 夫人
Two for $20! no, no, you got. . .
兩部20美元 不 不行
That's $20 right here, ma'am.
你只給了我20美元 夫人
You got to give me another $20.
你應該再給我20美元
Ma'am, you got two of them right there.
夫人 你剛才在這拿了兩部
How you doing, young lady?
你好嗎 小姐
How much is this harry potter book?
這本《哈利·波特》多少錢
$20. kids love them things, that harry potter stuff.
20美元 孩子們很喜歡《哈利·波特》
You got kids, they gonna love that.
你有孩子 他們會喜歡的
Yo, move your shit, man. What's that?
小子 趕快挪走 怎麼了
Ipods, $20!
Ipods 20美元
Move your shit, man. how much is your book?
趕快挪走 你的書多少錢一本
I'm just trying to make some money, man.
我只是想賺點錢維持生計而已
Harry potter versus the hipopotamus?
哈利·波特對戰河馬
This is misspelled.
這個拼寫錯了
No, that's how you spell it.
沒有 看你怎麼拼了
Where do you put the tape?
磁帶放在哪
No, it's not a walkman, it's an ipod, sir.
不 這不是錄音機 這是一部ipod 先生
Move all this shit, man. move all this shit.
小子 把這些東西全挪走 全挪走
Excuse me, can l have my money back?
打擾一下 我能拿回我的錢嗎
I want my money back.
我想要回我的錢
Hey, hey! what are you doing?
你在幹什麼啊
Get off me! get off me!
別碰我 別碰我
Come on, stop!
好了 別這樣
I'm sorry! l'm sorry!
對不起 對不起
Drop this, man !
把這個放下 小子
Get off me, l said !
我說了 別碰我
Don't run, bitch !
別跑 混蛋
Watch yourself!
小心點
Get off me, man !
別碰我
Look, l'm sorry. l'm not trying anything.
對不起 我不想這樣
Grab that. grab that. grab that.
抓住那個 抓住那個
Hey, hey, hey. come here. come here.
過來 來這裡
Hey, what are you doing? just watch yourself.
你在幹什麼 你小心點
Give me back my money!
把錢還給我
Somebody ought to call the cops on you.
應該叫警察來抓你
Walk this way, walk.
這邊走 走吧
Pay your fare!
請付票錢
Hey, mr. sou.
你好 蘇先生
How you doing, mr. sou?
你好嗎 蘇先生
Good? you know that radio music hall up there?
好嗎 你知道廣播音樂廳嗎
Man, l'll tell you, they tried to kill me up there, man.
我跟你說 有人在那想要了我的命
I bought some stuff from downtown.
我從市中心買了點東西
It was a fake book.
是本偽歌本
l don't even know how you do fake book.
我還不知道你是怎麼做的
I'm gonna get some umbrellas from you, is that okay?
我準備從你這裡拿些傘 行嗎
Can l get some umbrellas from you? yeah?
我能從你這裡拿些傘 好嗎
You said $1 00 last time, right?
上次你說100美元 對嗎
I got in a fight, lost all my money. this is all l got left.
我跟人打架 把錢全弄丟了 我只剩這些
Is that okay?
這些行嗎
That's $1 00 right there. l got one $20 left, all right?
這些總共100美元 我只有一張20的 行嗎
Man, l had my stuff at radio city music hall.
老兄 我把東西落在城市廣播音樂廳外
I ain't gonna go down there no more, though.
我再也不去那裡了
They're a bunch of crooks down there.
他們是一群惡棍
l'll see you later Mr. sou.
回頭見 蘇先生
It's that kid from before, harvey. he's coming in here.
是上次那個小子 哈維 他要進來了
Can l help you?
有什麼能幫你的嗎
Come on, look, l want my money back, okay?
行啦 我想要回我的錢 好嗎
What money are you talking about?
你說的是什麼錢
You know what l'm talking about. look, l don't mean no. . .
你知道我在說什麼 我沒有別的意思
Come on. he took it.
行啦 他偷走的
No, he did not. . . okay l want it back right now.
不 不是他 我現在想要回我的錢
He took your money? okay. Same shirt and everything.
他拿了你的錢 好 -襯衫衣服都一樣
This is z and as you can tell,
你可以叫他Z
He's a little retarded sometimes, okay?
他有時腦子反應遲鈍
Harvey. look, listen.
哈維 聽著
How much are you talking about. Don't give him shit.
你說多少錢 別理他
No, no, listen. l've got this. how much
不 聽著 我還你錢 你說多少
Hey, that's not nice. that's not nice.
這樣可不好 這樣可不好
Here, thank you very much.
給你 非常感謝
I should call the police on you, you know? you should.
我應該叫警察來抓你 你應該叫
That's exactly what you should do.
這正是你要做的
l'll wait here for
我在這裡等著
You know, you shouldn't be robbing people, you know that?
你不該去搶別人的錢 知道嗎
And especially ones that can come and find you.
尤其是過來找你的人
Why don't you sit down and talk to me for a second?
為什麼不坐下和我聊一會兒
I just want to have a conversation with you.
我正想跟你談談
I was talking about you earlier.
我想跟你聊聊之前
Look, try some of these bread things, they're terrible.
你為生計而做的小生意 那糟透了
You're going to go after this kid?
你要去找那孩子
Hey, wait up a second. where you going?
請等等 你要去哪裡
You know, that was some show you put on out there today.
你今天幹的一件事
In the streets, you know, the fisticuff thing.
在街上跟人打架
Can l ask you one question, though?
我能問一個問題嗎
I'd much rather you just stop following me.
我要你別跟著我
I'm not following you, l'm walking down the street.
我沒跟著你 我在街上逛呢
But look, if you want to make money. . .
但是你聽著 你要是想要賺錢
You know. . .
你知道
Sorry, buddy.
對不起 老兄
There ain't no friends here.
那裡沒有朋友
Think sitting behind a desk,
想想坐在桌前
sucking ass all day and making money.
翹著屁股賺錢
Look, l'm harvey boarden, all right?
我叫哈維·鮑登
Let me introduce myself, l'm harvey boarden.
讓我自我介紹 我叫哈維·鮑登
Shawn macarthur.
肖恩·麥克阿瑟
Good to meet you. you like to fight?
很高興見到你 你喜歡打架嗎
If l have to.
如果我必須要打的話