更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Looks good, right?
不錯吧
So, my plan is to create this cluster of live/work lofts
我打算在這建一整片住宅區或寫字樓
All along the perimeter here. and... come here.
圍著這一圈兒 來這
I also am planning this neighborhoody kind of dining and retail area
我還計劃把這個中心廣場
In the central square.
建成社區的餐飲零售區域
You know, I even had this thought that maybe you, Denise and Hailey
我甚至覺得你 丹尼斯和海莉
Could open up a second location for your store.
能在這開個分店
Really? because Denise keeps talking
真的嗎 丹尼斯一直說
About wanting to open up another branch.
要再開一家
Well, it'd be great. yeah.
那正好呀
Look, the land is a little pricey, so I couldn't develop it right away,
不過這片地有點兒小貴 我還一時拿不到手
But once I sell the Ferrigno estate,
等我把費裡諾那塊兒地產賣了
I figured out I could at least put a down payment on it
我就至少能付清首付了
And still have enough money left over for the reception in Santa Barbara.
還能剩下些錢在聖塔芭芭拉辦典禮
What are you talking about? what reception?
你說什麼呢 什麼典禮
Zooey, I know it's only been eight months,
祖兒 我們才交往8個月
But I am so madly, insanely,
可我是那麼瘋狂地 貪婪地
ridiculously in love with you.
不可救藥地愛著你
Will you marry me?
願意嫁給我嗎
Yes! it just happened two minutes ago, Hailey.
是的 就在兩分鐘前 海莉
Can you believe it? No, I can't. it's amazing.
你能相信麼 不能 太難以置信了
Oh, my god. I've been on like 10 million dates,
天吶 我都約會千萬次了還沒著落
And you end up marrying some totally awesome guy
而你卻能輕輕鬆鬆就嫁給一個
Who randomly walks into our store?
偶然走進咱店的棒小夥
It's so cute. she doesn't know she's on speakerphone.
真逗 她不知道我開著揚聲器
You do not know how lucky you are.
你太幸運了
It is impossible to find a good guy in this city.
在這城市找個好男人簡直不可能
I know. I thought we were connecting.
我明白 我以為咱們在交往
Oh, my god. really? Kind of.
天吶 你真那麼想? 差不多
I'm sorry, but not really.
抱歉 可那不是真的
Hey, will you conference in Denise? Oh, my god! you called me first?
你能把丹尼斯加進會話嗎 天 你先給我打的?
Oh, god. Awesome. yes. hold on.
我天 太棒了 沒問題 等一下
I love that piece of land. it's perfect. I'm glad.
我太愛那塊兒地了 真棒 我很高興
I mean, I know the neighborhood's a little, you know...
不過 我知道那周邊有點兒...
Oh, my god, zo! I cannot fucking believe you didn't call me first!
天吶 祖兒 你他媽竟然不先打給我
You are such a freak. Hailey's first on my speed dial.
你個變態 海莉才在我的快速呼叫排第一
No, no, no, I'm totally kidding. I'm so psyched for you.
不不不 我開玩笑的 我真為你高興
I feel like I'm gonna puke right now.
我剛才太生氣了
Oh, my god, hold on.
天吶 別掛機
Barry hates when I'm in the house during his poker night.
巴裡不喜歡他打牌時我在家
Would you give me a second, you fat douche?
你能等一會兒麼 你個肥鳥
Get out. get out of the fucking house...
出去 你快給我出去
Zooey just got engaged! to who?
祖兒剛剛訂婚了 跟誰
"to who," are you joking? to Peter.
"跟誰"? 你瘋了吧 跟皮特
I don't know Peter. I've met the guy like 20 times.
皮特是誰 我見這男的快20次了
You've met him like 20 times. I don't know peter.
你見他快20次了 我不認識皮特
You don't know peter? I have no idea who that is.
你不認識皮特? 壓根兒就不知道
Okay, we've been on like 20 dates with him.
好吧 我們跟他碰面快20次了
You don't know him? I've never met peter.
你不認識他? 我從來沒見過他
You are such an asshole.
你個混蛋
Sorry, zo. have you set a date?
抱歉 祖兒 典禮在哪天
Yes. june 30th in santa barbara.
6月30號 在聖塔芭芭拉
Peter already booked the place we went for that long weekend.
皮特已經在我們過長假的地方定了房間
So romantic.
太浪漫了
Oh, my god. he is so romantic.
天吶 他真浪漫
That's the place where you guys fucked for the first time, right?
那就是你們第一次做愛的地方 對吧
No.
不是
No, no, no, that was the hot tub in mexico.
不不不 那是在墨西哥的溫泉浴池
That's right. Santa Barbara was just oral.
對對 在聖塔芭芭拉時只用嘴了
yeah. you guys.
對的 你們真是的
That's right. the hot tub, yeah.
沒錯 溫泉浴池 對
It was mexico.
是墨西哥
You had your period in santa barbara and you wanted to wait.
在聖塔芭芭拉時你生理期所以你想等下次
God, you're so old-fashioned, zooey.
天 你太老土了 祖兒
You told them about the hot tub? Maybe.
你跟她們說了溫泉浴池? 好像吧
wow. so, june 30th? yeah, I know. it's soon, but...
那麼 6月30號對吧 對 我知道 時間有點兒緊 不過
Who cares? peter's a doll,
那又怎樣 皮特那麼耐人
And he goes down on you like six times a week.
而且他一周來看你六次
What are you waiting for?
你還在等什麼
Marry him. don't wait.
嫁給他 馬上
Lock that tongue down, girl.
別煽風點火 姐姐
Yeah. it's gonna be great.
是啊 這太棒了
All right, you guys, I'll call you later. love you.
就這樣吧 回頭再聯絡 我愛你們
It is beautiful.
戒指很漂亮
it's totally understated, and it's just... it's perfect.
無法形容 太完美了
I know! no, he's the best. I feel so lucky.
我知道 不 他是最棒的 我真幸運
All right. all right, Debbie. I'll talk to you tomorrow. bye.
好吧 好吧 黛比 明天再打給你 拜
Honey! I've been totally hogging the phone.
寶貝兒 我一直霸佔電話 快打爆了
who do you wanna call? I'm okay.
你想打給誰 沒關係
My parents are probably asleep, so I'll just talk to them tomorrow.
我父母應該已經睡了 我明天再打給他們
You don't wanna tell any of your friends?
你不想通知你的朋友們嗎
I'll make some calls this weekend.
這周末我再通知他們吧
Really? well, what about that guy, Tevin?
真的? 好吧 那泰文呢
You talk to him like 20 times a day, right?
你們一天說話不下20次 對吧
Well, yeah. he works two cubicles away from me.
是呀 上班時我們中間隔著兩個位置
I'll see him monday morning.
周一早上我就能見到他
Or what's his name? the one that you fence with.
還有那個人 跟你一塊兒練擊劍的
Gil? Gil.
老吉 老吉
Gil. Gilliam.
老吉 吉列姆
No, he's not really a "call right away" kind of friend.
不 他不算是必須第一時間通知的朋友
Toasting.
乾杯
Congratulations. Thanks, mom.
祝賀你 謝謝 媽媽
Excellent meat. So good.
肉真好吃 太棒了
This is delicious. thank you so much. really is, mom.
太美味了 謝謝 真棒 媽媽
Thank you.
謝謝
But did Peter have any good friends growing up?
至於皮特長大中有好友嗎
I honestly don't remember any.
我還真沒記得有
All right, look, Zooey, just to clarify here,
好吧 聽著 祖兒 我得澄清一點
My dad worked for IBM, so we moved a lot when I was a kid.
我爸給IBM工作 所以從小我們就經常搬家
Robbie always managed to have friends.
可羅比總能交上朋友
Of course, he probably wanted to suck their dicks, but...
當然 可能他是想給他們叼管兒
Oswald!
扯談
No, mom, it's cool. I totally did.
別生氣媽 是真的
But he doesn't have to use that kind of language.
可他不用說得那麼直接
Indeed. Why?
就是呀 這怎麼了
My son is a gay man, and I embrace his lifestyle.
我兒子是個同性戀 我能包容他的生活方式
It's true. dad loves the gays.
是真的 老爸很愛護同性戀
I actually made him an honorary homo last month.
我上個月把他變成了名義上的同性戀
The point is, Zooey, Peter always connected better with women.
關鍵在於 祖兒 皮特總能跟女性打得火熱
You know, I can see that because he's a great boyfriend.
這我知道 他是個最佳男友
Thank you, fiance.
謝謝誇獎 準老婆
Also, you gotta understand, zooey.
而且 你得了解 祖兒
Peter matured sexually at a very early age.
皮特很性早熟
I remember taking him swimming when he was 12 years old.
我記得他12歲那年我帶他去遊泳
Kid had a bush like a 40-year-old serbian.
他那毛茂盛得像個40歲的塞爾維亞人
Come on. okay. dad, please, stop talking.
好啦 爸爸 別說了
Good to know. Nice.
我很樂意聽 不錯
Come on. he had a speedo full of brillo. be proud.
而且 他的泳褲下鼓鼓囊囊 自豪吧
God.
天
Who invited the stand-up comedian over here?
是誰請來的這位相聲演員
Zooey, here's the deal. Peter's always been a "girlfriend guy."
祖兒 是這樣的 皮特身邊女友不斷
He put all his focus and energy into his relationships,
他把所有注意力和精力都放在戀愛上了
And all his dude friends just fell by the wayside.
把哥們兒扔在一邊
Zooey, don't listen to him, all right? I mean, we're eight years apart.
祖兒 別聽他瞎說 好吧 我們都分開8年了
Barely grew up together in the same house.
幾乎不是在同一座房子裡長大
This is ridiculous. why is it weird that I had girlfriends?
真搞笑 我有女友這有什麼好奇怪的
Nothing. we're just saying you never really had a best friend.
沒什麼 我們只是說你一個好朋友都沒有
Is all.
僅此而已
Well, who's your best friend? I have two.
那你的好朋友是誰 我有兩個
Hank Mardukas has been my closest friend
漢克.麥多卡斯是我最鐵的朋友