電影《巫山歷險記(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

迪斯尼出品

《巫山歷險記》

我從未見過

I've never seen that.

-蝶形的.... -...乾枯的湖床

- Saucers... - ...a dry lake bed.

-你在哪個州 -你用雷達發射的嗎

- What's your status? - Are you getting that on radar?

官方從不承認不明飛行物的存在因為...

The government won't admit UFOs are real because...

他們在我們周圍

They're among us today.

羅斯韋爾 微風灣 51區 菲尼克斯

Roswell, Gulf Breeze, Area 51 , Phoenix.

科學家相信不明飛行物在登陸我們的星球

Scientists believe UFOs are visiting our planet.

-他們都清楚 不明飛行物是真的

- UFOs are real and they know it.

-有事情發生了

- Something happened.

-我清楚我看見什麼... -不明飛行物當然存在啦

- I know what I saw... - Of course UFOs exist.

我們的地球正面臨外星生物的威脅

We were facing an alien threat from outside this world.

如果美國空軍的確發現了外星人的屍體...

If the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies...

不明飛行物跟你我一樣都是真實存在的

UFOs are as real as you and me.

除非軍方證明我們是錯的

Unless the military proves me wrong,

我看到的就是外星飛船

what I saw was an alien spacecraft.

你能感覺到心靈的溝通

You felt a connection to your heart.

和腦子裡的那把聲音一直引導你

And you heard directions in your mind.

我們看到了外星飛船

We saw the alien spacecraft...

目睹一個不明飛行物

One UFO sighting.

不僅僅是眼神的接觸

There's more than meets the eye.

不明飛行物在向人類展示自己

UFOs are manifesting themselves to people.

我們現在所說的是人類歷史上

What we're talking about is the greatest cover-up

最偉大的裡程碑

in the history of mankind.

未知物體正從9萬英裡高度高速墜落

Object of unknown origin is at 90k and descending fast.

馬上給我視覺跟蹤

Give me a visual track now!

資料庫中沒有匹配的對象

Zero match with anything on our database.

正在追蹤

It's manuevering!

它要撞上我們了

We're registering impact!

我要見亨利 伯克 快

Get me Henry Burke, now!

覺得這次怎麼樣 這可是來真的

Hey, you think this is it? this is the real deal.

你會了解的

You'll learn.

救援隊和裝備已經準備就緒

Squad and equipment locked and loaded.

我已讓當地媒體和司法迴避

I've rerouted local law and media.

八分鐘前發生的撞擊 我們什麼時候能到

Impact was 8 minutes ago, how long until we land?

帝國機器人 駕駛星際戰機駛向繽紛...好萊塢

Imperial droid, drive your geonisian star fighters to planet... Hollywood.

去死吧 去死吧

Die! die!

太驚人了...

Awesome...

搜查周邊

Scan the perimeter,

任何人不許進入 也別讓任何東西出去

no one gets in and nothing gets out.

繽紛好萊塢 謝謝

Planet Hollywood, please.

這兒應有盡有

They've got everything here!

這裡簡直就是另一個星球

This place is truly like being on another planet.

要是每晚都能看到這一切

With all this to see every night.

你一定不會心生厭倦

You must never get bored.

歡迎來到...他媽的狗屁會議

Welcome to the... nut job convention.

我理解你的反應 畢竟這對工作沒什麼好處

I understand your reaction, they certainly aren't helping our cause.

工作

Our cause?

對公眾進行

Educating the public on the

外星生物的存在的灌輸

Legitimate possibility of life on other planets.

實際上

As a matter of fact,

我正要做一個有關天文物理學異常偵測的講座

I'm giving a lecture on astro-physical anamoly detection...

就在...這個狗屁會議上

At the... nut job convention.

你可以隨時來聽 我們歡迎保守的懷疑論者

Feel free to stop by. close minded skeptics are always welcome.

不用找了

Keep the change.

謝謝

Thanks.

亞歷克斯·弗裡德曼博士

Dr. Alex Friedman.

又一個學者

A classic.

餵 別鬧了 行嗎

Hey come on! knock it off, will ya?

我還要睡覺

I need to sleep!

是啊 我也是

Yeah, me too.

我是卡西·史密斯 我們得到的最新消息稱

I'm Casey Smith and we're back with a breaking news alert.

警方正在調查一起事故

An accident research like.

我是丘奇·安吉

And I'm Church Agee,

馬上給您聯線我們的現場記者

We're gonna take you to our reporter live on the scene.

官方稱這是有史以來國內最嚴重的氯氣洩露事件

Officials are calling it the worst chlorine spill in state history.

警方設立了5公裡的安全防線

A five mile security perimeter has been established.

公路巡警

Highway patrol officers have been

已在今晨指揮改道

Rerouting traffic since the early morning hours.

我們剛剛得知 95號公路

And we're now being told, this section of route 95,

將被關閉

Will be closed indefinitely.

來自娜塔莉·凱恩的報導

This is Natalie Gann, reporting.

我們在坑中找到的腳印

The cast we pulled outta the trench indicate a distinct pattern...

深度有明顯區別 這裡和這裡

Alternating between the depth of the impressions, here and here.

不只一個 假設有兩個e.v.e迅速移動

Suggesting not one, but two seperate e.v.e's that were moving fast.

兩足生物...

Bipedal...

可能是類人類生物

Possibly humanoid form.

再分析一遍在撞擊發生的15英裡內

Review every data gathering entity

收集到的所以資料

Within a 15 mile radius starting upon impact.

尋找反常的東西

Look out for any anomalies.

能把它開走嗎 我必須過去

Hey you guys gotta move this thing, I gotta go.

傑克

Jack!

不回電話了嗎

Don't return phone calls anymore?

沃爾夫先生認為你很無禮

Mr. Wolf thinks you're being rude.

跟沃夫說 我說最後一次就是最後一次

Tell Wolf that when I said it was the last time, I meant it.

沃爾夫先生說的算

Mr. Wolf decides when its the last time.

可由不得你 傑克

Not you Jack.

他很欣賞你 傑克

He likes you Jackie.

他很可惜你浪費了一身好駕駛技術...

He hates to see you wasting your god given driving talent...

用計程車載一些豬頭豬腦的乘客

Giving fat tourists cab rides up and down the strip.

可惜已經晚了

But we're kinda late for that.

我不覺得晚

It's what I'm late for.

你想死嗎

You got a death wish?

我在維加斯開計程車

I drive a cab in Vegas.

你死定了 傑克

You're dead, Jack!

你們幹什麼呢

Hey! what're you doing?

你瘋了嗎

Are you insane?

快把那傢伙弄計程車區 否則我要開單了

Now move this thing outta the taxi zone before I give you a ticket!

回頭見 塞思

See you soon, Jackie.

你...你們從哪來的

W... where'd you come from?

外面

Outside.

沒錯 這我也知道

Yeah, I figured that part out on my own.

-你們怎麼上來的 -從那個門

- how'd you get in the car? - through that portal.

我叫塞思 這是我姐姐莎拉

I'm Seth, this is my sister Sara.

我們現在就需要乘車服務...

We require transportation services immediately.

真的嗎

Really?

-真的 -那麼我要...

- really? - well I require...

-貨幣交易 -這些夠嗎

- currency transaction. - will this amount suffice?

你們幹了什麼 搶銀行了嗎

What did you two, rob a bank?

這樣行嗎 傑克·布魯諾

Is this acceptable, Jack Bruno?

你怎麼知道我的名字

How'd you know my name?

如果你已經答應為我們服務 那麼就快出發吧

If we have a deal for your services, we must move forward rapidly.

我們必須儘快到達目的地

It's urgent we get to our destination without delay.

知道 知道了 這就走

Alright, alright I'm going.

去哪

Where to?

告訴我地址

I need an address!

沿著那個方向走

We must travel in that direction.

我需要些比方向...更具體的地址

Well I'm gonna need something more specific than just... that direction.

目的地在北緯40.54西經...

We must locate latitude 40.54 cross intersecting longitude...

我們就走那方向

We're just gonna stick with that direction.

在7.3英裡內追蹤到e.v.e的腳印間斷出現

We tracked the two sets of e.v.e's foot prints on and off for 7.3 miles.

他們在高速公路的一個休息站消失了

Finally we lose them at a rest stop just off the highway.

事故發生後4小時19分

4 hours 19 minutes post impact,

一起盜竊案在

There was a highway patrol incident report filed at...

同一個休息站發生

At the exact same... rest stop.

一輛車的行李箱被竊 沒有入侵痕跡...

A car trunk was burglarized, no signs of forced entry...

給我些更有價值的東西 波普先生

Give me something better than that Mr. Pope.

一對少年服裝被偷

Stolen clothing belonging to a couple of teenagers.

好了 遊戲開始了 大家聽好

Alright, we're in the game, people lets roll with this.

兩個孩子 不會大半夜走高速公路

Now two kids, don't walk down the highway alone at night.

相關焦點