電影《12回合(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Give me audio on that,please.

請保持實時通話狀態

Right turn on Royal.

羅蘭街往右拐

Can you zoom in? All right. Now pan right.

你能放大嗎? 好嘞 現在 鏡頭右移

Yes,that's affirmative. Male,late 30s.

對 目標確認 男性 年齡三十八九

Group of six males,Quadrant 9. Give me the middle one.

9區有6名男性 聚焦中間那個

N.G. Not a match.

否 不匹配

Agent 4-86,squawk and ident. Need your position.

探員4-86 請發信號識別 匯報你的方位

Camera's on Decatur,now online.

迪凱特街的攝像頭已聯線

I'm heading north on Clinton.

我正朝柯林頓街北而去

Let's get a sweep moving southeast on Toulouse.

掃視一遍土魯斯街的東南部

Strike that. On Conti... 800 block.

出擊 掃視康帝街的… 800街區

I'm going to change position.

我要轉移位置了

Two out of five,no good. That's no good.

信息不匹配 這不行 沒有匹配對象

Come back around on Exchange and head north.

在交易所調頭往北

I'm moving onto Burgundy Street now.

我現在前往勃艮地街

It's got some dropouts on the feed there.

畫面顯示有幾個可疑目標

Possible target heading northeast on Bourbon.

波旁街有可疑目標正朝東北方向走來

Fifty yards from St. Louis.

離St·路易斯街50碼

Southwest corner. Target is wearing a red shirt and shoulder bag.

西南角落 目標身穿紅色襯衫 肩扛女士背包

I see the target. I'm too far out for a facial lock.

發現目標 距離太遠 無法鎖定臉部

I've got him. Red shirt.

我拍到了 穿紅衣者

No good. Face is turned.

不好 目標轉身了

Static camera missed him too.

固定攝像頭也拍不到他了

Gator's got eyes on him. I'm heading back around the perimeter.

由卡多監視他 我去周圍巡查

Gator,he's a 120 yards ahead to the left.

卡多 目標在前面120碼處左手邊

I'm right behind him.

我就在他後面

Looks real close.

跟緊點

Can't get a clear shot.

拍得不清晰

He's coming up on your left. Suspect in red continuing on Conti Street.

目標從你左邊過來了 嫌疑犯 身著紅衣 還在康帝街

Rabbit got him. Full face.

兔子拍到目標 全臉拍攝

Give me a sec.

稍等

Beginning scan.

開始掃描

Negative. It's not a match.

不行 不匹配

Okay,Bulldog,take the northwest quad.

好的 鬥牛犬 往西北方向去

Gator,hold firm,cover that east bank.

卡多 挺住 掩護東岸

Samuel's in position?

塞繆爾就位了吧?

We're just waiting on Miles,sir.

只等邁爾斯出現了 長官

Need a whole new sweep of the area starting in Quad 1 .

需要對這個區域做個全新掃視 從1區開始

Let's get all bank "A" cameras online.

聯線"A"區所有攝像頭

Danny? You're not feeding the dog,are you?

丹尼? 你沒在餵狗吧?

No. I'm looking for my badge.

沒 我在找我的徽章

They give you two things when you're a cop... a gun and a badge.

當警察的有兩件東西… 槍和徽章

I have one. I can't find my badge.

只剩下槍 徽章找不著了

It's on the thingy. The thing,the thing?

在儲物臺啊 儲物臺 儲物臺?

I was just over by the thing. It's not there.

我剛找過啊 不在那

Shortie,remember our plan. You're gonna stay strong,I'm gonna give you food.

胖墩 記住我說的噢 你長壯點 我餵你吃的

Just don't tell Mom I gave you that,all right?

只是不要告訴媽媽是我給你的 好不好?

Daniel Fisher. Hmm?

丹尼爾·費希爾 搞什麼鬼?

I'm tryin' to build the world's most dominant pug.

我正在培養世界第一哈巴狗呢

He's going through a bulking phase. Look at him.

他將突破自我 瞧著吧

Come here,Shortie. Come on. Daddy's bad.

胖墩過來 你爸真壞

Come here. I'll show you the thingy.

過來 我帶你看儲物臺

The thing. "It's by the thing."

儲物臺 "在儲物臺那兒"

I was just by the thing. It's not there.

我剛明明找過啦 不在那

I was just... The thingy.

我剛… 這不是嗎?

This is the thing. Yeah.

就在這裡啊 是啊

I didn't know you meant that thing. Course not.

我不知道你說的是這個儲物臺 你當然不知咯

It's here. You know,I still got,like,10 minutes.

原來在這裡 我還有10分鐘哦

Yeah? It only takes you two,honey. Come on.

是嗎? 這隻花了你兩分鐘 親愛的 來吧

I think it's a strong two.

很漫長的兩分鐘啊

Go to work. Be safe,okay?

去工作吧 注意安全 好嗎?

Okay. Go.

好了 去吧

Love you,Shortie.

我愛你 胖墩

Hey,Hank! Hey,Molly!

你好 漢克! 你好 摩莉!

Come on.

進去吧

Aw,shit. I am definitely not smarter than a fifth grader.

唉 媽的 我還不如小學生聰明

Do you need backup?

需要支援嗎?

Hey,man. What's going on?

嘿 夥計 怎麼回事?

So you,uh... you gotta get permission from the old lady...

所以 呃… 你還得經過你家老婆…

...and the dog now to come to work?

…和狗的批准才能來工作?

Just the dog.

只要狗批准就好啦

Hey,homework.

嘿 說正事

F.B.I.'s tracking this guy through the Quarter. They need some hand-holding.

FBI正滿城追蹤這傢伙 他們需要人手

Coming out ofthe hotel.

從旅館出來了

Target matches four out of five points.

目標基本匹配

Gator's on Royal,200 block.

卡多在羅蘭街 200街區

All available agents,scramble.

所有在崗探員 緊急行動

We need a clear lock. Get audio in place.

我們需要清晰的面部圖像 保持通話狀態

He's moving towards Bourbon. I'm 50 yards back.

目標正前往波旁街方向 我在其後面50碼

Come on,people. I can't afford to lose this guy again.

加油 兄弟們 可不能再讓這傢伙跑了

I'm in position,target heading towards me.

我已就位 目標正朝我走來

Clear shot.

清晰拍攝

Hold position.

堅守崗位

Sir,the locals need... Shut up!

長官 群眾需要… 別說話!

Show me that Irish bastard.

給我看看這個愛爾蘭混蛋的資料

Confirmed. All teams,we have a positive I.D. on Miles Jackson.

身份確認 各隊注意 邁爾斯·傑克遜身份已確認

You want to see the face ofthe devil? There it is.

想看看惡魔的模樣嗎? 這就是了

Brought down Trans Atlantic Flight 2 12. Bombed the American Embassy in Frankfurt.

曾經擊落跨大西洋212次航班 炸毀美國駐法蘭克福大使館

The man decapitated his own brother for blowing a deal in Tangiers.

這魔頭曾因他親弟把丹吉爾的一樁生意搞砸了而將他殺了

It's game day,people. Let's go.

夥計們 今天是大顯身手的日子 出發

Got him.

目標已鎖定

He's got his cell phone out now. Sir,he's making the call.

他現在拿出了手機 長官 他在打電話

Hey,open up Samuel's feed.

嘿 畫面切換至塞繆爾那

It's an incoming call,sir. Still encrypted.

長官 是一個加密來電

Fifteen minutes. The abandoned wharf on Permission Way.

15分鐘 廢棄碼頭的道路開放區

Miles is bringing the weapons,and we're making the exchange.

邁爾斯帶了武器來 我們將進行交易

I got three tapped cameras,including the harbor crane.

我安了三個偷拍攝像頭 包括碼頭的升降機上

I need Team 1 to get me set up inside. Samuel,remember our deal.

我需要1小隊做內應 塞繆爾 記住我們的協議

You ever want to see your brother again,you do as I say when I say it.

如果想再見到你弟弟 你就得按我的吩咐做

We get Miles,we get the weapons,you and Joshua get your freedom.

我們只要抓到邁爾斯 繳獲了武器 你和約書亞就能獲得自由

Clear? Claro.

清楚了? 清楚了

Now we dance.

好戲上場

No! Hey,hey. No,no,no,no,no. Hang on. He stopped.

不! 嘿 不 不 等一下 他停下來了

Let's see. He takes your bishop knight to c4,

照我看 他吃你的象 馬移C4…

pawn to a7,rook to block.

卒移A7 以車擋之

He takes your queen. It's all over but the crying.

吃掉皇后 遊戲結束 你只有哭的份咯

Try,uh,pawn to a6. It's better.

不如試試 呃 卒移A6 這樣更好

He's heading east.

他朝東去了

He's hailing a cab.

他在打的

Mobile Unit 6 has video on him,hundred yards back.

6小隊正在他後面100碼處 對他拍攝

Send N.O.P.D. the new pics on Miles.

給紐奧良警察局傳送邁爾斯的最新照片

Have them establish a 10-block perimeter around the wharf.

叫他們沿碼頭周圍10個街區安扎警力

Sir,should you call the director? No.

長官 你要不要與局長通電話? 不了

This is the first time Miles has been out in the open in two years.

這是兩年來邁爾斯第一次公開露面

The director has no idea you're about to cut a deal. There is no deal.

局長還不知道你達成的那個協議 沒有協議

We use Samuel and Joshua to get to Miles. We bring 'em all down.

我們利用塞繆爾和約書亞接近邁爾斯 然後把他們統統拿下

Nobody's going anywhere,Ray. This time,he's not getting away from me.

沒人能逃得了 雷 這次他是逃不出我的手掌心的

Just give me the scoop,man. So,you gonna pop the question,or what?

給我爆爆料嘛 哥們 你會求婚 還是怎的?

I'm just saying,you know,you move in with the lady,the ring usually comes next.

我是說 通常同居之後 就該結婚了

Bro,it's been two weeks.

兄弟 才兩個星期嘛

And? Yeah,you've lived with,like,14 different girls.

那又怎樣? 你都跟14個女的同居過了

Why,yes,I did. But I'm sexier than you.

那是 但我比你帥啊

I mean,if a freakishly large man such as yourself...

我是說 像你這種異想天開的肌肉男…

is gonna keep a fine woman like Molly,you're gonna have to put her in cuffs.

想要留住摩莉這樣的好女人 你得用上婚姻這把鎖

two minutes. Cameras are up inside the wharf.

預計兩分鐘後到 攝像頭都安在碼頭的隱蔽處

Punctual,Sam. I like that.

挺準時的 山姆 我喜歡

We got audio now. Reading five by five. Okay,we're in first position.

收到音頻了 信號良好 好的 我們準備就緒

All teams,on my mark.

各小隊 聽我口令

We get Miles to lead us to the location ofthe guns,we proceed with extract.

邁爾斯會帶我們找到槍的位置 我們需小心行事

Okay,so... this is how this rodeo is gonna work.

好的 那麼… 我們這樣交易吧

相關焦點