更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
你也感覺到了嗎?
Did you feel that too?
- 什麼? - 在你的胃裡
- What? - Your stomach.
有種蝴蝶的感覺
It's like butterflies.
我媽跟我說當我遇到命中注定那個女孩
My mom said when I met the right girl,
我就會感覺到有蝴蝶
I'd feel butterflies.
我想我準備好了
I think I'm ready.
你能信嗎?
Can you believe him?
他這麼簡單就被徵服了
He falls so easily.
我就更有防備心
I'm a little more guarded.
估計是因為我以前被傷害過
I guess it's because I've been hurt before.
我不會傷害你的
I'll never hurt you.
- 我爸 - 我爸
- My dad. - My dad.
- 你們倆是姐妹? - 我們的爸爸是好朋友
- You guys are sisters? - Our dads are friends.
他們一起去健身 他們塊頭都很大的
They went to the gym. They're muscle-heads.
他們打你們的時候 最好護著你們的頭
Your best bet is to curl into a ball until they stop beating you.
我告訴你這些 是因為我想我愛上你了
I'm telling you this because I think I might love you.
有什麼打算?
What's our play?
最好從窗戶走
Run for the window. I'll get the car keys.
我去拿車鑰匙你直接衝 Y字陣型 左狗腿路線
Y formation, dog-leg left.
- 預備 散 - 散
- Ready, break. - Break.
我們等兩天再給她們打電話吧
We should wait two days before we call them.
不是吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
你認為他們清楚車有多快?
Do you think they have any concept of how fast a car can go?
迴轉小貓 左狗腿路線 籬笆後面看我信號 散
Reverse kitty cat, dog-leg left, over the fence, on my count, break.
- 嗨 我是尼克 - 我是肖恩 能借用下泳池麼?
- Hey, I'm Nick. - Shawn. Can we use your pool?
片名:《啦啦隊夏令營》
猛虎隊加油!
Come on, Tigers. Yeah!
強尼分散站位!強尼分散站位!
Split Johnny left! Split Johnny left!
加油!加油!準備 向後投球
Come on! Come on, guys! Set. Hike.
好!好!就這樣!小意思 舉手之勞
Yeah! Yeah! All day. All day. Candy from a baby.
- 接下來有什麼打算? - 第三排那個黑頭髮的不錯
- What do you wanna do? - That brunette.
看來她不介意"聖"尼克給她撲火
Looks like she wouldn't mind St. Nick stuffed down her chimney.
不 我說比賽呢 還在比賽中
No, I mean, the play, in the game.
- 別這樣夥計們 專心點 - 我是前所未有的專心
- Come on, guys, focus. - I've never been more focused.
看看 在那件嬰兒衫裡的那對肉球
Check it, couple of meatloaves in that baby tee.
我覺得那臍環也不錯
Not mad at that belly ring either.
看到那個金髮女郎了沒? 很正點 別頂嘴
Have you seen this blond? Rackety-rack, don't talk back.
不知道她的毛毯跟我家的窗簾配不配
Wonder if her carpet matches my drapes.
延遲比賽 退後五碼
Delay of game, loss of five yards.
雖然這只是個春季比賽
And just because it's a spring scrimmage...
也不意味著你們可以馬馬虎虎 現在上場
...doesn't mean you can shit yourselves out here. Go!
- 抱歉 教練 - 去 去 去 快去啊 去
- Sorry, coach. - Go, go, go. Come on, go, go.
猛虎隊!
Tigers!
來吧大傢伙兒 我們來加油助威
Come on, crowd Let's hear some noise
加-油 加油
N-O-l-S-E Noise
天吶 看見了吧 我們耽誤太久了
God. See, look, we took too long.
那些白痴啦啦隊又來了 老兄
Here come the whack-ass cheerleaders, man.
加油 加-油 加油
Noise, N-O-l-S-E Noise
猛虎隊!
Tigers.
- 呃 我現在底氣好足 - 好吧 下一步怎辦?
- Well, I am pumped up. - All right, what's the play?
等下 那嬰兒衫在給我她的電話號碼
Hold on, baby tee is signing me her number.
- 那是個七嗎?五和二? - 快點行不行 混球們
- Is that a seven? A five and a two? - Any day now, shit buckets.
快點 我可不想跑一下午圈 我還約了心理醫生呢
I don't wanna run laps all afternoon. I have a shrink appointment.
老兄
Dude,
不就是被你表兄用手指插了屁眼麼 挺挺就過去了
your cousin stuck his finger in your ass. Get over it.
他們佔優勢 我們得組織短傳多佔幾碼
They playing us loose. Let's get short passes and extra yardage.
那算個屁 老兄 要麼不玩 玩就玩大的
The hell with that, man. You either bet big or go home.
- 不入虎穴焉得虎子 - 這才對 我的兄弟
- You gotta risk it to get the biscuit. - Aye, my brother.
好吧 摔絆防守 深入滲透
All right. Pro-zoom trips, deep route,
等我信號隨時斜插 準備好了沒?
slant slim boogie on my count. Ready?
散
Break.
54號和邁克 注意快攻
54s and Mike, watch that blitz.
藍色17 準備 上
Blue 17, set, hut.
肖恩加油
Come on, Shawn.
加油寶貝 好!
Come on, baby. Yeah!
- 嗨 我是尼克 - 肖恩
- Hey, I'm Nick. - Shawn.
【傑拉爾德·R·福特高中】
- 嗨 肖恩 - 嗨 馬迪
- Hey, Shawn. - Hey, Maddy.
多謝幫我準備生物考試 我對逆滲析一竅不通
Thanks for helping me study Bio. I'm retarded about reverse osmosis.
不 你不算啦
No, you're not.
只不過是溶劑收壓穿過薄膜…
Pressure forcing a solvent through a membrane...
…就像水球漲太大會爆掉一樣
...like when a water balloon gets too big and then explodes.
明白 謝謝 你真了不起
Got it. Thanks. You're so awesome.
不 科學才了不起
No. Science is awesome.
你也很了不起 去吧 拿下那門測驗
And you're awesome. Now, go crush that test.
- 多謝 - 來擊下掌
- Thanks. - High five.
尼克 嗨 尼克
Nick. Hey, Nick.
- 名字 名字 我需要個名字 - 詹妮弗
- Name, name. I need a name. - Jennifer.
- 詹妮弗 嗨 近來可好? - 不錯啊 非常不錯
- Jennifer, hi, how are you? - I'm great. Really great.
- 你會去今晚的篝火晚會嗎? - 你知道的
- Are you going to the bonfire tonight? - You know it.
我正在跟肖恩說…
I was just saying to Shawn here...
我們都等不及篝火晚會了 這樣我就能和…
...I cannot wait to go to the bonfire so I can hang out with...
- 詹妮弗 - 詹妮弗
- Jennifer. - Jennifer.
- 今晚見 - 當然 詹妮弗
- I'll see you tonight. - Okay, Jennifer.
- 不是什麼難記的名字 - 我是上學期跟她好的
- It's not that hard a name to remember. - I went out with her last semester.
我得忘掉那個才能記住新的名字
The name gets erased to make room for new ones.
- 這裡有將近3000個學生
- There's like 3000 kids at this school.
- 那你怎就不能多記點名字?
- Can't you just remember more names?
我也不知道怎麼記 你跟技術支持說去吧
I don't know how it works. Talk to Tech Support.
- 這不是我的隊員們麼 - 我跟你賭他會說…
- There are my guys. - Let's bet how many times...
- …多少次"屁" 我賭七次 - 沒門 十
...he says "shit." I say seven. - No way, 10.
- 嗨 教練 - 嗨 教練
- Hey, coach. - Hey, coach.
你們這些小屁孩幹的什麼屁活?
Shitheads think you're the shit?
在場上也可以不專心?
That you don't need to pay attention out there?
信不信我痛踢你們屁股一頓
I'll kick the shit out of you.
你們報名橄欖球隊夏令營了沒?
You pumped for football camp?
- 我想是吧 - 恩 兩周沒有女生看
- I guess so. - Yeah, two weeks without girls.
- 誰不想報名呢? - 少跟我裝蒜 屁精們
- Who wouldn't be pumped? - Don't mess with me, shit-dick.
我會好好操練你們的
I am gonna push you like you've never been pushed before.
你們全身都會酸痛 頭都會抽筋
Your muscles will ache, your head will throb.
你們身上會多幾個冒血的洞
You'll shit blood out of holes you never knew you had.
至少我們會去戴託納海灘
At least we're gonna be in Daytona Beach.
不 今年改了
No. Change it up this year.
夏令營會在德克薩斯的艾爾帕索舉行
Camp's gonna be in El Paso, Texas.
那地方比你們的屁眼還熱
Hotter than your shithole.
好好鍛鍊下你們這些屁孩們
We're gonna get you shits conditioned.
巴士在星期一的狗屁凌晨開
Bus leaves Monday at 0-shit-hundred hours.
- 那是? - 早上四點四十五
- Which is? - 4:45 a.m.
- 當然 - 就像平常一樣
- Of course. - The usual.
早上就不用拉屎了 直接過來
Skip your morning shit and get down here.
十個 "屁" 你贏了 你怎麼總是知道?
Ten "shits," you win. How do you always know?
這是個天賦 但我不自豪
It's a gift. I'm not proud of it.
拜
Bye.
這個夏天什麼時候再見吧
Maybe I'll see you sometime this summer.
別太明顯 他知道你喜歡他
Don't be obvious. He knows you like him.
你們夏令營結束後來不來我爸的房子?
You guys coming to my dad's after camp?
- 廢話 當然 他又讓你用了? - 不錯啊
- Hells, yeah. He gave it to you again? - Nice.
他算了算發現只要讓我用那房子一周…
He figures if he lets me have it one week...
就可以讓我原諒他對我的不負責
...l'll forgive him for not being there when I need him.
你猜怎麼著 他是對的
And guess what. He's right.
聽說了嗎?
Did you hear
橄欖球夏令營 要在艾爾帕索舉行 多酷啊
football camp's gonna be in El Paso? How cool is that?
我們要練到流汗 眩暈 皮膚灼痛
We gonna be sweating, hallucinating, our skin burning.
就像磕了魔幻蘑菇一樣 但是沒有女生對我們大叫
Like being on shrooms, but without girls to yell at us.
"車呢?車在哪裡? 我有點怕了 拿著我的錢包"
"Where's the car? Where's the car? I'm getting scared. Hold my purse."
- 兩周 肖恩 兩周 - 我知道
- Two weeks, Shawn. Two weeks. - I know.
我們生命最好的時光中的兩周
Two weeks out of the best years of our lives.
這兩周我們永遠也追不回來
Two weeks we're never gonna get back, like, ever.
我知道
I know.
你們是不是也很激動能去啦啦隊夏令營?
So are you guys psyched for cheer camp or what?
我一心只想去這個
It's, like, all I think about.