更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
關於偉大的戰士木蘭 流傳著許多傳說
There have been many tales of the great warrior, Mulan.
但是祖先們 這是屬於我的版本
But, ancestors, this one is mine.
這就是她
Here she is.
稚嫩 青蔥
A young shoot, all green...
尚未見識過刀光劍影
unaware of the blade.
如果你有這樣一個女兒
If you had such a daughter...
她體內的氣 生命的無盡源泉
her chi, the boundless energy of life itself...
展現於她的一舉一動
speaking through her every motion...
你能告訴她只有男子才能運氣嗎
could you tell her that only a son could wield chi?
女子運氣 則可能蒙羞 受辱甚至被流放嗎
That a daughter would risk shame, dishonor, exile?
祖先們 這話我說不出口
Ancestors, I could not.
這邊
This way.
那是最後一隻了
That's the last one.
小心點
Gently.
木蘭 別追雞了
Mulan! Forget the chicken!
它會回來的
It will come back!
別
No!
別告訴我是你姐姐又闖禍了
Tell me your sister is not the cause of this.
木蘭
Mulan!
成何體統
Take control of yourself!
木蘭 仔細聽著
Mulan! Listen very carefully.
不
No!
木蘭 你從屋頂上掉下來的時候是怎麼回事
Mulan, what happened when you fell off the roof?
你好像鳥一樣飛了起來
It was like you were a bird.
別慌
Don't panic.
有隻蜘蛛在你頭髮裡爬
There's a spider crawling in your hair.
你知道我很怕蜘蛛
You know I'm afraid of spiders.
你不是在逗我吧 木蘭
This is not one of your tricks, is it, Mulan?
別緊張 你只要一動不動
Don't worry, if you hold very still...
我就能捏死它
I will squash it.
我是為了保護木蘭
It is because I'm trying to protect Mulan
才這麼說
that I say this.
木蘭還小
Mulan is young.
她還在學著把控那個度
She is still learning how to control herself.
你這是在給她找藉口
You make excuses for her.
你忘了 木蘭是女兒 不是兒子
You forget, Mulan is a daughter, not a son.
女兒要嫁人才能給家裡爭光
A daughter brings honor through marriage.
誰娶到我們的女兒都是上輩子修來的福氣
Any man would be fortunate to marry either of our daughters.
包括木蘭
Including Mulan.
我問你 哪個男人想娶一個
I ask you, what man will want to marry a girl
在房頂上追著雞亂跑的女孩
who flits around rooftops, chasing chickens?
秀就從來不給我找麻煩
Xiu gives me no trouble.
媒婆會給她找個好人家的
The matchmaker will find a good husband for her.
我擔心的是木蘭
It is Mulan I worry about.
人家會說她是巫婆的
They'll call her a witch.
你也該說說她了
It's time you talked to her.
你知道我們宗祠的門口
Do you know why the phoenix
為什麼要供奉鳳凰嗎
sits at the entrance of our shrine?
她是我們祖先派來的使者
She is the emissary for our ancestors.
但我把她弄壞了
But I broke her.
有人說鳳凰會浴火
Some say the phoenix is consumed by flame...
然後重生
and emerges again.
即便翅膀斷了也能存活
I think she can survive a broken wing.
你體內的氣很強大 木蘭
Your chi is strong, Mulan.
但戰士才需要氣
But chi is for warriors...
女兒家不需要
not daughters.
很快 你就會成為一名少婦
Soon, you'll be a young woman...
現在是時候
and it is time for you...
把你的天賦藏起來了
to hide your gift away.
以免...
To...
以免它露出鋒芒
To silence its voice.
我說這些是為了保護你
I say this to protect you.
這是我的職責
That is my job.
而你的職責 是光宗耀祖
Your job is to bring honor to the family.
你覺得你能做到嗎
Do you think you can do that?
花木蘭
中國西北部 絲綢之路
-柔然人 -不可能啊
- Rourans? - It can't be.
快關城門
Close the gates!
幹掉那個領頭的
Take out the leader!
他太強了
He's way too strong!
你 就你了
You. You'll do.
中央皇城
陛下
Your Majesty...
我們在絲綢之路沿線的戍北駐防地
six of our northern garrisons along the Silk Road...
有六處都遭到了裡應外合的襲擊
have fallen in a coordinated attack.
商貿活動深受其擾
All trade has been disrupted.
如若放任不管
If we allow this to continue,
我國恐有滅頂之災
it could be the end of the kingdom.
我的子民情況如何
And my citizens?
慘遭屠殺
Slaughtered.
唯有這名士兵死裡逃生
This soldier is the only survivor.
恐怕接下來還會有更多襲擊
I fear more attacks will follow.
是何人所為
Who is responsible?
柔然人 陛下
Rourans, Your Majesty.
他們的領袖自稱鮑裡可汗
Their leader calls himself Bri Khan.
鮑裡可汗已經被我殺了
I killed Bri Khan.
是他的兒子
It is his son.
他一統各個部落
He has united the tribes
重建了柔然軍隊
and resurrected the Rouran army.
小人鬥膽進言 皇帝陛下
If I may, Your Imperial Majesty.
說吧
You may speak.
鮑裡可汗身邊有一名女子
Bri Khan fights alongside a woman.
她的氣超乎想像
Her chi is beyond imagining.
本國不容巫婆存在
There is no place for witches in this kingdom.
嚴禁用氣造成破壞
It is forbidden to use the power of chi in destructive ways.
然而 正是她的能力
And yet, it is her skill
引領柔然大軍連連獲勝
that leads the Rouran army to victory.
她訓練了一支由暗影戰士組成的精銳部隊
She has trained an elite force of shadow warriors
輔佐鮑裡可汗
to assist Bri Khan.
我們不畏懼黑魔法
We're not afraid of dark magic.
我們會消滅這支柔然軍隊 以及他們的巫婆
We'll destroy this Rouran army and their witch.
傳旨下去
Here's my decree.
我國將組建大軍
We'll build a mighty army.
每戶人家需派出一名男子充軍
Every family will supply one man.
我們要保護親愛的子民
We'll protect our beloved people...
擊潰這些劊子手
and crush these murderers.
部署中軍
Deploy the Imperial Army.
絕不能讓我朝受到威脅
The dynasty will not be threatened.
說吧 有什麼消息
So, you have news.
皇帝派了他的軍隊
The emperor sends his army
來鎮守絲綢之路
to defend the Silk Road.
很好
Good.
我們會攻破所有要塞
We will crush every garrison
直到他們跪地求饒
until the Imperial Army is on its knees.
然後
And then...
皇城將會防守空虛
the Imperial City will be laid bare.
皇帝將會被我手刃
The emperor will be mine to kill.
你證明了自己有用武之地 巫婆
You have proved useful, witch.
別叫我巫婆
Not witch.
叫我戰士
Warrior.
我能瞬間把你撕成碎片
I could tear you to pieces before you blink.
但你不會的
But you won't.
記住你心中所願
Remember what you want...
一個不會污衊你的力量的地方
a place where your powers will not be vilified.
一個能接納你的身份的地方
A place where you are accepted for who you are.
沒有我 你得不到你想要的
You won't get what you want without me.
當我發現你獨自在荒蕪的草原上遊蕩時
When I found you on a desert steppe wandering alone...
你被流放了
you were exiled.
如喪家之犬
A scorned dog.
待我登上王座 你便能安家
When I sit on the throne, that dog will have a home.
我們要有始有終