電影《狼行者(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

愛爾蘭 基爾肯尼 1650年

什麼

What?

是狼

Wolf!

別擋道 讓開

Get out of my way! Move!

主啊 救救我們

Lord, save us.

退後 退後 退後

Back. Stay back! Back.

聖母啊 救救我們

Sweet Mother Divine, save us.

我的天

Oh, my God!

No!

什麼

What?

你是狼行者

You're a Wolfwalker?

謝謝

Thank you.

懸賞死狼

狼行者

狼 狼 殺了狼 不遠萬裡捕殺狼

Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf. Hunt them far and yonder

狼 狼 殺了狼

Wolf, wolf, kill the wolf

直到把狼趕盡殺絕

Till all the wolves are done for

懸賞死狼

看到了嗎 梅林 正中鼻子

See that, Merlyn? Right on the nose.

你在說什麼 我瞄準的就是鼻子

What are you saying? I was aiming for the nose.

你能贊同我真高興

I'm glad you agree.

羅賓

Robyn.

是 父親

Yes, Father?

你在忙著做家務吧

Busy with your chores, I assume?

是的 父親

Yes, Father.

快完成了

Practically finished.

看來你沒偷懶

Seems you certainly haven't been idle.

偷懶 當然沒有

Oh, idle, no.

我一直在掃地 擦灰 拖地

I've been sweeping and dusting, mopping.

一直不停歇

Just can't keep up with it.

不知道我離那張狼的海報有多遠 五米

I wonder what range that wolf poster is. Fifteen feet?

不可能 至少也有六米

No way. Twenty at least.

不過我也不確定

Although, I'm not sure.

我根本就沒想過 一直在忙著打掃

I haven't really considered it. Too busy cleaning.

羅賓 這是我們的新家

Robyn, this is our new home.

現在你的工具是桶和刷子了 不是這個

The bucket and brush are your tools now, not this.

整天待在家裡太無聊了

It's so boring being stuck in here all day.

我應該和你一起出去冒險

I should be out on adventures with you,

就像我們在英格蘭時一樣

like we did back in England.

閨女 護國公有嚴格的規定

Oh, lass. Lord Protector has strict rules.

孩子不許到城牆外 你知道的

No children beyond the walls, you know that.

森林裡到處都是真正的狼

The forest is brimming with real wolves,

捕殺它們是我的任務 不是你的

and it's my job to hunt them down, not yours.

我不怕狼

I'm not afraid of a wolf.

你都沒見過狼

You've never even seen a wolf.

那我也不害怕

And I'm still not afraid.

是的 所以我才要為你擔心

Yes, and that's why I must be afraid for you.

那我送你一起去城門口吧

Well, I'll come with you to the gates.

我會在日落前回來

I'll be back before sundown.

待在家裡

Stay indoors.

該練習追蹤了 梅林

Time to practice our tracking, Merlyn.

現在就走

Yes, now.

賣派了

Pies here!

你去找他 我會跟上的

You find him, I'll follow.

賣魚 新鮮的魚

Fish! Fresh fish!

幹得好 梅林

Good work, Merlyn.

狼嚎叫 狼傾聽

Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf

狼追趕 狼逃跑

Run the wolf, wolf, wolf. Flee the wolf, wolf, wolf

狼嚎叫 狼傾聽

Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf

來買點醃牡蠣 海螺和濱螺吧

Get your pickled oysters, whelks and periwinkles!

再來一杯驢奶一起享用吧

Wash it down with a cup of donkey's milk!

噁心

Yuck.

-只要兩法尋 -他去哪了

- Just two farthings. - Where's he gone?

不好意思 不好意思 借過

Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through.

狼追趕 狼逃跑

Run the wolf, wolf, wolf. Flee the wolf, wolf, wolf

羅賓

Robyn.

我只想跟你到城門口

I was only gonna track you as far as the gates.

真的嗎 然後呢

Really? Then what?

跟我出城 單槍匹馬地去獵殺狼群

Follow me out and slay the pack of wolves single-handed?

是啊 但我們可以一起合作

Yeah, but we could hunt them together.

獵殺狼 熊 甚至是龍

Wolves, bears, dragons, even!

我該拿你怎麼辦

What am I to do with you?

我們可以爬山 去看巨人

We could climb mountains and see giants,

去見會施咒的女巫

meet witches who cast spells,

去找美人魚 甚至是海豹精

find mermaids and selkies, even.

寶貝 你真是滿腦子奇思妙想

Love, you and your fanciful stories.

狼嚎叫 狼傾聽

Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Hears the wolf, wolf, wolf

狼嚎叫 狼追趕

Howls the wolf, wolf, wolf. Run the wolf...

狼嚎叫

Howls the wolf

古德費洛

Goodfellowe!

-士兵來了 快跑 -古德費洛 過來一下

- Soldiers! Leg it! - Goodfellowe! Come here a minute!

是 長官 你待在這

Yes, sir! Stay here, lass.

射殺狼 獵捕狼

Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf! Hunt the wolf, wolf, wolf!

抓住狼 殺死狼

Get the wolf, wolf, wolf! Kill the wolf, wolf, wolf!

射殺狼 獵捕狼

Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf! Hunt the wolf, wolf, wolf!

-抓住狼 -抓住你了 狼

- Get the wolf, wolf, wolf! - Got you now, wolf.

殺死狼 射殺狼

Kill the wolf, wolf, wolf! Shoot the wolf, wolf, wolf!

英格蘭姑娘

Hey, English girl.

你穿成這樣是要去哪

Where do you think you're going dressed like that?

我是獵人

I'm a hunter.

"我是獵人"

"I'm a hunter."

聽到她那高貴的口音了嗎

Would you listen to her fancy dancy accent?

我就是獵人 跟我父親一樣

I am a hunter. Just like my father.

他是最厲害的獵人

He's the best hunter there is.

不 他不是 我父親才是最好的獵人

No, he's not. My father's the best hunter.

是嗎 我們可是在為護國公獵殺狼

Yeah? Well, we're hunting wolves for the Lord Protector.

護國公讓我父親蒙冤入獄

Lord Protector put my father in chains for nothing.

你們英格蘭人覺得自己很偉大 其實完全不是

You English think you're so great, but you're not.

你們都應該回家去

You should all just go home.

但首先 讓我們試試你的十字弓

But first, give us a go on your crossbow.

不行

No!

-你會付出代價的 英格蘭姑娘 -她推了他

- You'll pay for that, English girl. - She pushed him!

你死定了

You're dead now!

-這裡是怎麼回事 -士兵來了 快跑

- What's going on here? - Soldier! Leg it!

你為什麼要到處亂跑 羅賓

Why must you wander off like that, Robyn?

我是想幫你 然後有個男孩

I was trying to help you, and then there was a boy,

他說他父親比你厲害

and he said his father was better than you,

-然後他要搶我的十字弓... -羅賓

- and then he wanted my crossbow and... - Robyn!

我們在這裡還不太受歡迎

We are not so welcome in this land yet.

我去工作時 你最好待在家裡

You're better off to stay at home while I'm working.

家裡比較安全

You're safe there.

但我和你在一起也很安全

But I'd be just as safe out there with you.

不 羅賓 待在家裡

No, Robyn! Stay inside!

聽我的話

Do as you're told.

這是為了你好 羅賓

It's for your own good, Robyn.

聽我說

Look...

今晚 等我回來後

this evening, when I'm back,

你可以幫我做新的箭

you can help me make new arrows.

給我講巨人和龍的故事 你願意嗎

Tell me your stories of giants and dragons. Would you like that?

好吧

I suppose so.

好了 乖乖的

Now then, be good.

孩子不許到城牆外 這是護國公的命令

No children beyond the walls. Lord Protector's orders.

要是他知道我有多厲害 是多棒的獵人

If he could just see how good I am, what a hunter I am,

那他就得帶上我一起了

then he'd have to let me come along.

你是什麼 梅林 獵鷹還是雞

What are you, Merlyn? A falcon or a chicken?

殺死狼 殺死狼

Kill the wolf! Kill the wolf!

放開我

Leave me alone!

離我遠點

Get away from me!

抓到你了 狼

Got you now, wolf!

大夥 我們拿到旗子了 來吧

Lads, we got a flag! Come on!

打倒護國公

Down with the Lord Protector!

-馬上住手 -趕緊滾

- Stop this at once! - Get out of here!

相關焦點