電影《特斯拉(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

特斯拉

他小時候有一隻叫馬切克的黑貓

He had a black cat named Machek when he was a boy.

無論去哪 那隻貓都跟著他

The cat followed him everywhere.

有天 當他撫摸貓背時

And one day, when he stroked the cat's back,

他看到了個神奇的事

he saw a miracle.

一片光在他手下噼啦作響

A sheet of light crackling under his hand.

"天上的閃電"

"Lightning in the sky,"

他父親解釋道

his father explained,

"和馬切克背上的

"is the same thing as the spark shooting

小火花是一樣的東西"

from Machek's back."

特斯拉就問自己

And Tesla asked himself,

"自然是一隻巨大的貓嗎"

"Is nature a gigantic cat?"

如果是的話

And if so,

那是誰在撫摸它的背"

who strokes its back?"

九年前

愛迪生機器廠 紐約 1884年8月11日

精神決定物質

Mind over matter,

說的就是這麼回事 不是嗎

that's what it's all about, isn't it?

最終我們將能在黑暗中看清東西

Eventually, we'll be able to see in the dark.

我找到了

I found them.

我想大雜燴抽屜裡還有更多

I think there are more in the crazy drawer.

你知道那抽屜在哪嗎

Do you know where that is?

大雜燴抽屜是什麼

The crazy drawer?

那看來你沒有這習慣

That means is you don't have crazy drawers

你是哪裡人

where you're from?

我母親就有個塞滿各種東西的抽屜

My mother had a crazy drawer.

你的呢

And yours?

不要說我母親

Leave my mother out of this.

沒人想到你今晚會來 湯姆

No one expected you to come in tonight, Tom.

沒有嗎

Ha, no?

真的嗎

Seriously?

我猜到了

Well I expected it.

我五歲時

When I was five years old...

艾德 你不用因為我說話而特意停下來

Ed, you don't have to stop because I'm talking.

我五歲時 我們駕船穿過伊利湖

I was five years old and we sailed across Lake Erie

伊利湖 北美五大湖之一

去維也納拜訪那裡的愛迪生家族

to visit the Edison clan there in Vienna.

安大略湖邊的維也納

Vienna, Ontario.

安大略湖 北美五大湖之一

父母親 姐妹們 瑪麗安和塔內

Mother and father, sisters, Marriane and Tanney,

我的兄弟 查理 還有我的祖父山姆

my brother, Charlie, and my Grandpa Sam.

我學會了遊泳

I learned to swim.

我回到俄亥俄州後

When I got back to Ohio,

我和我的好朋友喬治去探險

I went exploring with my good friend, George.

喬治·洛克伍德

George Lockwood.

他和我同歲

He was exactly my age.

我們去了我家房子下面的水渠玩

We went out to the canal below my house

喬治跟我一起到下到了水裡

and I went into the water and George followed me

之後 我悶悶不樂地回到家裡

and afterward, I went home feeling very subdued

爬上了床

and crawled into bed.

我母親叫醒我時天已經很黑了

When my mother woke me, it was very dark

然後她問我喬治

and she asked about George.

半個鎮的人都在找他

Everybody was looking for him, half the town.

打著燈籠叫著他的名字 四處尋找

Had lit lanterns, called his name looking everywhere.

我告訴她我看到喬治的頭消失在了水裡

I told her I saw George's head disappear in the water

然後我等了他好久

and I waited for him a long time

我不知道該怎麼辦

and I didn't know what to do.

我當時才五歲

I was five years old.

是什麼讓我剛想起了這個

What made me think of that just now.

回家吧 湯姆

Go home, Tom.

說真的

Seriously.

我以為大家都會遊泳的

I aways assumed people can swim.

特斯拉 剛剛沒看到你在這

Oh, Tesla, didn't see you there before.

你真的來自特蘭西瓦尼亞嗎

It is true you're from Transylvania?

特蘭西瓦尼亞是以前東歐的一個地區 今屬羅馬尼亞

不是

No.

你吃過人肉嗎

Have you ever eaten human flesh?

你結婚了嗎

Are you married?

沒有

No.

你為什麼這麼問

Why do you ask?

我們喜歡刁難新人

We like to give the new men a hard time.

我會遊泳

I can swim.

什麼

What's that?

你剛剛說的

What you said before,

我會遊泳

I can swim.

你會

Can you?

那很好

Well good.

我們到時候看

We'll see.

同情那些可憐的移民

Pity the poor immigrant,

像歌唱的那樣

as the song goes.

特斯拉帶著開放的心態來到美國

Tesla came to America with an open heart

充滿了希冀和希望

filled with expectation and hope.

我和你說過我哥的事

I told you about my brother.

那一年也是這個時候

It was this time of year.

我七歲

I was seven,

他十二歲

he was 12.

他從馬上摔下來時

He didn't die instantly when he was thrown

沒有馬上斷氣

from the horse.

我母親叫醒我

My mother woke me,

把我帶到屍體旁

brought me to the body,

讓我親他的嘴唇

told me to kiss him on the lips.

他的嘴唇冰冷冰冷的

His very cold lips.

他才是更聰明的那個

He was the brilliant one.

我永遠趕不上

I could never measure up.

親愛的西蓋蒂

Dear Szigeti,

我正在適應愛迪生機器廠

I'm finding my way at Edison's Machine Works,

這裡總是有幹不完的活沒有足夠的時間

where there's always too much to do and not enough time,

永遠沒有足夠的資金人力

never enough money or men,

不斷地要修理 升級 趕工

constant fixes, upgrades, emergencies.

愛迪生不怎麼睡覺 還想讓他身邊的人

Edison hardly sleeps and expects everyone around him

比他睡得更少

to sleep even less.

他和每個人說話 但從來聽不進別人的話

He talks to everyone, but is incapable of listening.

他對我的電機不感興趣

He has no interest in my motor.

常言道 橡樹的陰影下什麼都無法成長

You know the proverb, nothing grows in the shadow of an Oak.

我希望愛迪生和我

I hoped that Edison and I would,

怎麼說呢 能一起工作

I don't know, work together,

那樣他就能理解我的想法了

that he would understand.

明白

Yes.

那樣我們就可以成為朋友

That we could be friends.

愛迪生沒有時間打理他的頭髮

Edison doesn't have time to comb his hair.

不止那樣

It's more than that.

他家裡有人去世了

There was a death in the family.

沒人說起這事

Nobody talks about it.

他的妻子

His wife,

他的妻子去世了

his wife died.

什麼時候的事

When was this?

周二

Tuesday.

做交流電就是在浪費時間

Alternating current is a waste of time.

不現實也沒希望

Impractical and deadly.

那東西沒有未來

There's no future in it.

五萬美元

$50,000.

你真的認為我欠你五萬美元嗎

You think I owe you $50,000 honestly?

特斯拉

Tesla,

你不懂美式幽默

you don't understand the American sense of humor.

事情當然不可能是這樣

This is pretty surely not how it happened

但我能和你說什麼呢

but what can I tell you?

如果你搜尼古拉·特斯拉

If you Google Nikola Tesla

你會得到三千四百萬個結果

you get 34 million results,

但圖片裡大部分

but for images there are mostly just

都是三四張照片不斷重複

three or four photographs repeated over and over.

它們有被各種修改過

They get flipped around.

有些加了顏色有些在背景裡

Some are colorized or photoshopped with lightning

加了閃電 但基本就是那四張

in the background but it's basically just four pictures.

相關焦點