更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Some of this is legend, but at least this much is fact.
這個故事的部分內容只是流傳 但是至少這一部分是事實
When rioting citizens of France destroyed the Bastille...
當暴亂的市民們摧毀了巴士底獄…
they discovered within its records this mysterious entry:
他們發現檔案裡有一個神秘的記錄:
Prisoner number 6-4-3-8-9000.
6-4-3-8-9000號囚犯
The man in the iron mask.
一個鐵面人
You dead yet?
你已經死了嗎?
Aramis!
愛而米斯!
Porthos is...
普多斯已經…
I'm sorry, my dears. You would have enjoyed it too.
對不起 親愛的 你也會喜歡他的
He's hung like a donkey. So are you.
他就像頭驢子一樣呆在那裡 你也是
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎? 當然是了
It has been asleep so long, I've forgotten about it.
他已經沉睡了好久了 我幾乎已經忘記他了
Okay, go on now. Leave His Holiness alone.
好了 走吧 讓我們尊敬先生安靜一會
I'll bring you back tomorrow when he's in a better mood.
我明天再去找你 等他心情好一點再說
Go on, ladies.
走吧 女士們
Stop praying and revel with me, Aramis.
別祈禱了 一起來享樂吧 愛而米斯
I need my spirits lifted. I'm old. I'm weak.
我需要靈魂的升華 我很老 又很虛弱
My strength is gone. Porthos.
我的力氣已經消失殆盡 普多斯
I'm praying. I just said you're praying.
我在祈禱 我剛才說過你在祈禱
Are you deaf too? I know you're blind because...
你也聾了嗎? 我知道你是瞎子因為…
if you'd seen the tits that just walked out of here...
如果你見到剛才離開的那些女孩…
you'd have tears in your eyes.
你一定會不能自已
Sometimes there are more important things to life than a good pair of tits.
生活中又很多事情比女孩更重要的
Really?
真的嗎?
Hey, Aramis...
嘿 愛而米斯…
if you can name me one thing, one single thing...
如果你能說出來一樣東西 就一樣…
that is more sublime than the feel...
比女孩跟你親熱的時候的感覺…
of a plump, pink nipple between my lips...
還要美好的…
I'll build you a new cathedral.
我就給你蓋一座新的大教堂
Forgiveness.
寬恕之心
Forgiveness?
寬恕之心?
Forgive me.
饒恕我吧
Am I forgiven?
我得到寬恕了沒?
I observe your forgiveness isn't sweeter than a plump nipple.
我覺得你的寬恕不如男女之歡更甜美
Don't you understand? I'm trying to pray!
你不明白嗎? 我在試著祈禱!
You're always praying!
你總是在祈禱!
D'Artagnan!
達達尼昂!
Oh! D'Artagnan!
哦! 達達尼昂!
How are you, young pup? Porthos.
你好嗎 小兔崽子? 普多斯
You interrupted a simple theological discussion.
你的到來打斷了一場小小的爭辯
So I see. Welcome. Sit.
我看出來了 歡迎歡迎 請坐
I wish that I could.
我真希望我能多呆一會
I come upon the king's business. He wishes to see you.
我是受了國王的指派來的 他想見見你
Still you serve him loyally, even though the people...
你還是那麼忠誠的為他服務…
throw rotten eggs at his royal emblem.
就算人們衝你身上的皇家徽章扔臭雞蛋
Look at you. You look so young.
看看你自己 你看起來那麼年輕
And I feel so old.
而我卻感覺那麼老
King says immediately.
國王說立即就去見他
One for all, D'Artagnan.
為了全人民 達達尼昂
And all for one.
萬眾一心
We were all Musketeers once, eh?
我們曾經是戰友呢 對吧?
I wonder how Athos is doing.
我在想阿斯爾是怎麼做的
Relax, Raoul. After all, you're my son.
放鬆點 勞爾 畢竟你是我的兒子
How could any woman resist you?
怎麼會有女人敢拒絕你?
When will you ask her?
你打算什麼時候問她?
Today, as we arrive, or perhaps when we are leaving.
今天 當我們到達的時候 或者也許我們離開的時候吧
When I think about it, I get so confused.
我覺得很迷惑
Will this help?
這個有幫助嗎?
Mother's ring.
媽媽的戒指
I can't take this. It's yours.
我不能拿這個的 它是你的
She died giving you to me. I want to die...
她為了生你而死的 我想在死的時候知道…
knowing it's on the finger of the woman my son loves.
這個戒指被戴在我兒子所愛的女孩的手指上
Go. Bring back your fiance.
去吧 帶你的未婚妻回來
Your Majesty, the attack will come at dawn.
陛下 攻擊將在黃昏開始
No, no. Do not underestimate the Dutch.
不 不 不要低估條頓人
These troops will be cut off here, so shift them here and here.
這些步兵將在這裡被攔截 然後在這裡和那裡把他們包圍
And then we outnumber them there. Yes, send that on its way.
然後我們在這裡以多打少 好的 在這裡送他們上西天
Your Majesty...The yellow sash.
陛下… 內政大臣
As your advisors, we feel it is our...
按照您的指示 我們覺得這是我們的…
Our duty. Yes, our duty...
我們的職責 是的 我們的職責…
to inform you that there are riots in Paris.
來通知您在巴黎發生了暴亂
Riots?
暴亂?
But Paris is the most beautiful city in the world.
但是巴黎是這個世界上最美麗的城市
Why should my people feel anything but pride and contentment?
我的人民應該只感覺到榮耀和滿足才對
Well, of course, Your Majesty. I'm sure they are content and proud.
當然 我的陛下 我保證他們都感到很榮耀和滿足
But they are also starving.
但是他們也快要餓死了
Your Majesty, if we distributed some of the food...
陛下 如果我們分發一些…
that has been reserved for the army...
部隊儲藏起來的食物下去…
there would be plenty of time to gather more...
而且我們有足夠的時間去收集更多的軍餉…
Father Aramis...
愛而米斯神父…
His Majesty is experiencing some difficulty with the Jesuits.
我們的陛下正在經受天主教教徒的刁難
The Jesuits? They have declared that...
天主教教徒? 他們聲稱說…
His Majesty's wars are unjust and the source of public hunger.
我們的陛下的王權是一切不平等和饑荒的源頭
Then perhaps His Majesty should speak to their leader.
也許陛下應該跟他們的領導者談談
Yes, but who is he?
是的 但是他是誰呢?
No one can keep secrets like the Jesuits can.
這個世界上最會保守秘密的就是天主教徒了
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
You are a priest, but once you were a Musketeer.
你現在是個牧師 但是你曾經是個士兵
I, like my father before me, have trusted you...
我 就像我的父親一樣 那麼相信你…
with the gravest of missions.
那麼尊重你
I want you to find out who the secret leader of the Jesuits is.
我想讓你找出 這些天主教徒的秘密頭領是誰
And when you have...
當你找出來這個人以後…
for God and for France, I wish you to kill him.
為了上帝 也為了法蘭西帝國 我希望你能殺了他
I know this is a terrible thing I ask, especially from a priest, but...
我知道我的要求有點過分 尤其是對一個牧師來說 但是…
Can you accept this mission and keep it private?
請你接受這個任務 並保守秘密好嗎?
When I discover the identity of this Jesuit rebel...
當我知道了這個叛亂的天主教徒的身份以後…
I will kill both him and the man who told me.
我會殺掉這個人 還有給我報信的人
Once a Musketeer, always a Musketeer.
一日為兵 效忠終生
Now, about these riots.
現在 關於這些暴徒
We have stocks on the wharves right now, don't we?
我們在部隊的倉庫裡還有一些存貨 對吧?
We can distribute that.
我們可以分發那些食物
But, Majesty, that food is spoiling.
但是 陛下 那些食物已經變質了
That is why it was not sent to the army.
所以我不打算把這些食物給軍隊送去
Then you must hurry.
你得快點了
What an excellent idea, Your Majesty.
真是個好主意 尊敬的陛下
Look at the stitching on that one.
看這些精美的裝飾
Don't they look glorious?
它們看起來真美麗 不是嗎?
Not so glorious as you.
不如你美麗
Who is that?
那是誰?
Raoul, the son of Athos.
勞爾 阿斯爾的兒子
Francois, your taste may run to young soldiers...
弗朗西絲 你也許對那個年輕的士兵感興趣…
but I was referring to the beauty next to him.
但是我說得是他身邊的那個女孩
Her name is Christine.
她的名字是克裡斯蒂
Majesty.
陛下
What is it now? Assassins falling from the skies?
怎麼了? 有殺手從天而降嗎?
The pig chase plans were kept from me.
我們要以防萬一
D'Artagnan, look at the faces of these men.
達塔 看看這些人的臉
They admire and fear you. With the great D'Artagnan watching over me...
當你看著他們的時候 他們對你是既仰慕又害怕…
who in France would be possibly such a fool as to try and do me harm?
法國還有另外一個人能這樣跟我說話嗎?
A fool's blade can be sharper than his brain.
一個傻瓜的武器也許比他的頭腦更有殺傷力
Let us play a game.
我們來玩個遊戲
Let us pretend as if I am king and you are...
我們假裝我是國王而你是…
the captain of my Musketeers.
我的軍隊的將領
Let us behave as if my wish is law...
假裝我的意志就是法律…
and my wish is to enjoy this party...
而我的想法就是想好好的享受這個集會…
as should you.
你也一樣
Ladies.
女士們
Christine, ever since I arrived...
克裡斯蒂 就在我剛剛到達的時候…
Monsieur? Mademoiselle? No, thank you.
先生 小姐? 不 謝謝