電影《蟲蟲危機(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-17 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

No, no, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.

不...

I'm lost! Where's the line?

我迷路了 路線呢?

It just went away. What do I do? What do I do?

路線不見了 怎麼辦...?

Help! We'll be stuck here forever!

救命啊 我們會永遠困在這兒了

Do not panic. Do not panic!

不要慌...

We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm.

我們是受過訓的專家 現在保持冷靜

We are going around the leaf.

我們要繞過葉子走

A...Around the leaf? I...I don't think we can do that.

繞...繞過葉子? 我...我想我們辦不到

Oh, nonsense. This is nothing compared to the twig of'93.

哦 胡說八道 這跟93年樹枝事件相比根本沒什麼

That's it. That's it. Good!

就是這樣...

You're doing great! There you go. There you go!

很好 你做的很好 就是這樣 再繼續

Watch my eyes. Don't look away.

看著我的眼睛 不要看別處

And here's the line again. Thank you. Thank you, Mr Soil.

路線就在這裡了 謝謝 謝謝 索尼先生

Good job, everybody!

哈...大伙兒 幹的好

Oh, my. There's quite a gap, Mr Soil.

天哪 索尼先生 剛剛的缺口可真大

Shouldn't we tell the queen? I don't think we need to involve the queen in this.

要不要告訴皇后啊? 我想不必拿這件事情讓皇后煩心

She's got enough on her plate already, training her daughter.

她最近已經夠忙的了 訓練她的女兒

Oh, yes. Princess Atta, the poor dear.

沒錯 雅婷公主 那可憐的孩子

Oh, wind's died down. They'll be here soon.

風變弱了 他們馬上就會到了

Just be confident, dear. You'll be fine. There's a gap.

親愛的 要有信心 不會有事的 那裡有個缺口

There's a gap in the line. What are we gonna do?

隊伍裡有個缺口 我們要怎麼辦?

It's okay, Your Highness. Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that's all.

沒關係的 公主殿下 缺口常會有 我們只相差幾寸而已

Oh. Right.

哦 對...

Your Highness, I can't count when you hover like that.

公主殿下 你這樣盤旋我沒辦法數數了

Oh, of course. I'm sorry. Go ahead.

哦 對不起 你繼續

Guys, go shade someone else for a while.

好了 先去替別人遮陰吧

Okay, Atta. Now what do we do?

雅婷 你說 現在要做什麼呢?

Uh... Oh! Don't tell me. I know it. I know it. What is it?

呃...別告訴我 我知道...是什麼呢

We relax. Right.

我們放輕鬆 對

Oh, it'll be fine. It's the same, year after year.

放心吧 每年都是一樣的

They come, they eat, they leave. That's our lot in life.

他們來 他們吃 他們走 這就是我們的命運

It's not a lot, but it's our life.

雖然苦 還是得過呀

Isn't that right, Aphie? Oh, you're such a cute little aphid.

哈...對不對啊 蚜蚜? 你真是個可愛的小蚜蟲

Ditch Dot! Yeah, yeah!

快 甩掉小不點 耶

Hey, come back here!

嘿 你們回來啊

Dot! Yes, Mother.

小不點 什麼事 媽媽?

What did I tell you about trying to fly?

我是怎麼跟你說飛行的事的?

Not until my wings grow in.

翅膀長好以後才能飛

Right. But, Mom...

對 媽...

Dot, you're a young queen ant, and your wings are too little to be...

小不點 你還小 而且你的翅膀還沒長好啊

I was talking to Mother. You're not the queen yet, Atta.

我是在跟媽說話 你還不是皇后 雅婷

Now, Dot, be nice to your sister.

小不點 不要跟你姐姐頂嘴哦

It's not my fault she's so stressed out.

誰叫她老愛大驚小怪的

I know, I know.

我知道...

I'm always acting like the sky is falling. Look out!

我的表現像是天要塌下來似的 小心啊

Atta! Princess Atta! Princess Atta! Princess Atta!

雅婷 雅婷公主...

Stop that! What do you think you're doing?

快住手 你在幹嘛?

You could have killed somebody over here. I'm sorry!

這樣會出人命的 對不起...

I'm sorry! Oh, it's Flik.

對不起... 哦 是飛力啊

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

對不起...

Please forgive me. I'm sorry!

請原諒我 對不起

Princess Atta! Flik, what are you doing?

雅婷公主 飛力 你在幹什麼啊?

Oh! Oh, this! This is my new idea for harvesting grain.

哦 這個啊 這是我收割穀粒的新點子啊

No more picking individual kernels. You can just cut down the entire stalk!

再也不必採摘一谷一谷的穀子 可以砍斷整根莖幹

Flik, we don't have time for this.

飛力 我們沒時間聽這些

Exactly! We never have time to collect food for ourselves.

沒錯 我們從來沒有時間為自己收集食物

Because we spend all summer harvesting for the offering.

因為整個夏天 都在為貢品做準備

But my invention will speed up production. Oh, another invention?

但是我的發明可以加速生產 噢 又一個新發明?

Yeah, and I've got something for you too. Flik!

對 我也有東西要給你 飛力

Since you're gonna be queen, you could use this to oversee production.

既然你很快就會當皇后 你可以用這個來監督進度啊

Dr Flora, if I may. This is all very nice, but... What?

蘿拉醫生 借用一下 這一切都很好... 好什麼?

Just an ordinary blade of grass and a bead of dew, right? Flik, please.

但是...飛力你 只是一根草和一顆小露珠 對吧? 飛力 拜託...

Wrong! It is, in fact, a telescope.

錯了 其實它是一個望遠鏡

It's very clever, Flik, but...

這非常聰明 但是...

Hello, Princess! My, aren't you looking lovely this morning!

公主 你好 天啊 你今天早上看起來真可愛

Not, of course, that you would need a telescope to see that.

不過當然啦 不必用望遠鏡也看得出來

All right, listen! The princess doesn't have time for this!

好了 聽著 公主沒時間聽這些事情

You wanna help us fill this thing? Then get rid of that machine...

你要幫我們完成這任務 那麼就丟掉那機器...

get back in line and pick grain like everybody else!

回到隊伍裡並且像其他螞蟻一樣收割穀穀

Like everybody else! Please, Flik. Just go.

像其他螞蟻一樣啊 拜託 飛力 走吧

I'm sorry,I was... I was really just trying...

對不起 我只是想要...

trying to help.

想要幫忙

Harvester. Why, we harvested the same way ever since I was a pupa.

什麼收割機嘛 從我還是蛹的時候我們就這樣收割了

Where were we?

剛剛說到哪兒了?

The food pile, Your Highness. Oh, yes, yes.

呃 貢品 公主殿下 哦 對...

Hey, Flik! Flik! Wait up!

嘿 飛力 飛力 等等我

Oh. Hello, Princess. You can call me Dot. Here, you forgot this.

哦 你好 小公主 叫我小不點吧 來 你忘了這個

Thanks. You can keep it. I can make another one.

謝了 你留著吧 我可以再做一個

I like your inventions. Really? Well, you're the first.

我很喜歡你的發明耶 真的? 你倒還是第一個

I'm beginning to think nothing I do works. This works.

我還以為我做的一切都不管用 這很有用

Great. One success.

好極了 至少有一個成功

I'm never gonna make a difference. Me, neither.

但我永遠成不了大事 我也一樣

I'm a royal ant, and I can't even fly yet. I'm too little.

我居然連飛都不會飛耶 我太小了

Oh, being little's not such a bad thing. Yes, it is.

哦 小並沒有那麼糟糕 它就有

No, it's not. Is too!

不 它沒有 有...

Is not. Is too. Is not. Is too.

沒有... 有...

Is not. Is not. Is not. Oh! Is too. Is too. Is too.

沒有... 有...

A seed. I need... I need a seed. Ahh...

種子 我需要一個種子

Ah, here, here.

好吧

Pretend... pretend that that's a seed.

假裝...假裝它是個種子

It's a rock. Oh, I know it's a rock. I know.

這是石頭 這是石頭我知道

But let's just pretend for a minute that it's a seed, all right? We'll just use our imaginations.

但是我們先假裝一下它是種子好嗎? 發揮你的想像力

Now... Now, do you see our tree?

你有沒有看到那棵樹?

Everything that made that giant tree...

它能夠長成一棵很大的大樹

is already contained inside this tiny little seed.

都是因為呀有這麼一顆小小的種子

All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and...

它只需要一點點時間 一點點陽光 雨水

voilà!

然後就變成大樹啦

This rock will be a tree?

這石頭 它會變成大樹?

Seed to tree. You've gotta work with me, all right? Okay.

種子變成樹 你得專心聽好嗎?

You might not feel like you can do much now...

好 你現在 也許覺得做不了什麼

but that's just because, well, you're not a tree yet.

那只是因為 你還不是棵大樹

You just have to give yourself some time. You're still a seed.

你必須給自己一點時間 你還是個種子

But it's a rock. I know it's a rock!

這是石頭 我知道這是石頭

Don't ya think I know a rock when I see a rock?

我看到石頭的時候 會不知道它是石頭嗎?

I've spent a lot of time around rocks!

我這一生都耗在石頭堆裡工作

You're weird, but I like you.

你好奇怪喔 但我喜歡你

They're here.

他們來了

They're here!

他們來了

Mom! Where are you?

快跑...媽 你在哪?

They're coming! Run!

他們來了 快跑

Dot! Dot! Mom! Single file!

小不點... 媽 大家快成單線縱隊...

Mom! Thank heavens!

媽 謝天謝地

Food to the offering stone. Okay, everyone, single file.

快把食物放在貢品石頭上 好 所有人單線縱隊

Food to the offering stone and into the anthill. Now let's go!

把食物送到石頭上 然後躲進蟻穴 快一點

Go, go, go, go!

快...

Come on. Keep movin', keep movin'! Good.

快...動作快...

Okay. That's everyone.

很好 大家都到了

Hey! Hey, wait for me!

嘿 等等我

Get the food to the offering stone, then into the anthill.

把食物送到貢品石頭上 然後躲進蟻穴

No! No, no, no, no, no! Oh, oh!

不...

Oh, no.

哦 不

Princess Atta! Princess Atta!

雅婷公主...

Princess Atta!

雅婷公主

They come, they eat, they leave. They come, they eat, they leave.

他們來 他們吃 他們走

Excuse me, pardon me. Pardon me, excuse me.

抱歉...

Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me.

借過...

Sorry, sorry. Coming through. Princess Atta, there's something I need to tell you.

抱歉...借過... 雅婷公主 我必須告訴你一件事情

Not now, Flik. But, Your Highness, it's about the offering!

等一下 飛力 但是公主 這跟貢品有關啊

Hey, what's goin' on? Yeah, where's the food?

餵 這怎麼回事啊? 是啊 食物在哪?

What did you do? It was an accident?

你做了什麼好事? 那是個意外

相關焦點