電影《生化危機3:滅絕(2007)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Take a sample of her blood...

採集她的血樣...

...and then get rid of that. Yes sir.

...然後把她處理掉 - 遵命 長官

The Umbrella Corporation thought they'd contained the infection.

保護傘公司自以為控制住了病毒傳播

Well they were wrong.

但是 他們錯了

Raccoon City was just the beginning.

浣熊市僅僅只是個開始而已

Within weeks the T-virus had consumed the United States.

T病毒在短短幾周就吞噬了整個美國

Within months the world.

幾個月後 就是全世界

The virus didn't just wipe out human life.

病毒榨乾人們的生命

Lakes and rivers dried up forests became deserts...

讓江河湖海通通乾涸 把森林變成沙漠...

...and whole continents were reduced to...

...而且整個大陸都...

...nothing more than barren wastelands.

...變成了貧瘠的荒地

Slowly but surely the Earth began to wither and die.

慢慢地 地球開始衰退直至毀滅

What few survivors there were learned to keep on the move.

剩下的為數不多的倖存者們 學會了不停地奔波

We avoided major cities.

我們會避開主要城市

If we stopped anyplace too long they would be drawn to us.

要是我們在同一個地方待得過久 他們就會被吸引過來

Only a few at first but then more and more.

開始只有幾個 然後越來越多

A never-ending army of undead.

直到形成一大隊 一眼望不到頭的殭屍

For those of us left...

對於我們倖存者來說...

...staying on the road...

...似乎只有不停的跑路...

...seemed the only way to stay alive.

...才是活命的唯一途徑

This is KLKB. We have seven people here...

這裡是KLKB 我們這裡有七個人...

...in need of urgent medical attention.

...需要接受緊急醫療救護

We need help. This is KLKB. Can anyone hear us?

我們需要幫助 這裡是KLKB 有誰能聽到嗎

Can anyone help us? Please?

誰能來幫幫我們嗎 求求你們

My baby.

我的孩子

Please.

求求你們

Please help my baby.

求求你救救我的孩子

You bitch.

你這個婊子

You dropped my baby.

你把我的孩子掉地上了

"We're surrounded. We need help. Can anyone hear us?

我們被包圍了 我們需要幫助 有人能聽見嗎

Can anyone help us? Please." Works every time Mama.

誰能來救救我們 求求你們了 每次都成功了 媽媽

Let's see...

我們來看看...

...what else she's packing. Yeah.

...她還帶了些什麼東西 - 好極了

What you got down there fishy?

你下面綁著什麼呢 寶貝

I wouldn't do that.

是我就不會這麼做的

Shut your mouth!

閉上你的臭嘴

Relax! Just show the bitch.

別急 給這個婊子點顏色看看

Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!

埃迪

Jesus Christ! He's dead!

上帝啊 他死了

Think you're pretty smart huh?

你以為你很聰明 哈

Well you'll see.

你會了解到的

There you go bitch. I wouldn't want it to be over too fast!

給你這個 婊子 我可不想好戲結束得太快

Open the cage!

打開籠子

Let them loose.

把它們放出來

Get up now!

快走 快

That was a juicy one huh?

那小樣的汁還挺多的嘛 哈

Hey Carlos this is Claire.

嘿 卡洛斯 是我 克萊爾

You got any smokes? No.

你還有煙嗎 沒了

Like I'm supposed to believe that.

我似乎應該相信你的

Claire would I lie to you?

克萊爾 我騙你有什麼好處

L.J. Claire Redfield how can I help you?

L.J. 克萊爾 雷德費爾德 叫我幹嗎

Got any smokes? No can do.

有煙嗎 沒有

How about alternate?

有沒有替代品

Sorry to say we're out of that too.

不好意思 我們也沒有了

You gotta be shitting me. Otto?

你耍我的吧 奧託?

Sorry campers. Smoked the last of it back in Salt Lake.

不好意思 在鹽湖城 把最後一根煙給抽掉了

Damn.

X的

Yeah people... Damn it.

各位... 該死的

...it really is the end of the world.

...這就是真正的世界末日了

Anyone else? Paris facility.

還有什麼要說的 巴黎分部

Food supplies down to 50 percent.

食物供應下降到50%

Six casualties. Biohazard numbers increasing.

傷亡6人 殭屍數量仍在不斷增加

London facility.

倫敦分部

Food supplies down to 28 percent. Seventeen casualties.

食物供應下降至28% 傷亡17人

Biohazard numbers increasing.

殭屍數量仍在不斷增加

Gentlemen.

先生們

Dr. Isaacs.

艾薩克斯博士

How good of the science division to join us.

什麼風把科技部的人吹過來了

Chairman Wesker. I've been busy.

維斯卡主席 我很忙的

On the subject of the biohazard what is the science division's report?

對於生化危機的事件 科技部有什麼要說的嗎

Well we now know conclusively that they have no real need for sustenance.

我們現在得出的結論是 它們並不是真的需要食物

They hunger for flesh but do not require it.

它們渴求生肉 卻不需要這些

My research indicates they could remain active for decades.

我的研究表明 它們還可以存活幾十年

We're to be trapped underground for decades?

我們還要被困在地下幾十年嗎

What news of Project Alice?

愛莉絲項目有什麼進展?

Using antibodies from her blood...

用她血液中的抗體...

...I will develop a serum that will not just combat the effects of the T-virus...

...我可以研發出一種不僅可以 抵抗T病毒...

...but potentially reverse it...

...還可能徹底顛覆T病毒的血清...

...giving back these creatures a measure of their intelligence...

...這樣就可以把智能和記憶 都賦予這些生物...

...their memories thus curbing their hunger for flesh.

...從而控制它們對生肉的渴求

You're confident you can domesticate them?

你有十足的把握能馴化它們嗎

They're animals essentially.

它們本質上是動物

We can train them if we can take away their baser instincts.

我們可以訓練它們 要是我們可以消除它們的本能

They'll never be human...

它們將不再是人類...

...but would provide the basis for a docile workforce.

...卻能為基地提供 忠心而強大的軍力

We can return to the surface.

到時候我們就可以回到地面上了

After months of experiments you have nothing to show.

做了幾個月的實驗 什麼成果也沒拿出來

We are left to rot underground. Without the original Project Alice...

我們還是在地下等死 沒有愛莉絲的原實驗體...

...progress has been difficult.

...所以進展非常困難

I've been forced to replicate her using cloned genetic models.

我一直都不得不用 基因克隆模型來替代她

It's laborious. The results unpredictable.

這樣做很費力 而且結果也難以預測

Project Alice and the subject of domestication is of the highest priority.

愛莉絲原實驗體和馴化計劃 是目前的重中之重

You will concentrate on this to the exclusion of all other research.

停止其他一切研究 你現在只需要研究這兩項

We expect an updated report in a week.

我們希望下個星期 你會有新的報告出來

Simply demanding results will not guarantee them.

簡單的命令並不能保證結果

Then perhaps we should place someone else in charge.

那麼我們應該派別人來負責

Someone who can give us the reassurances we require.

一個能給我們帶來預期結果的人

Continue with your research doctor...

繼續你的研究吧 博士...

...while it still is your research.

...趁著現在這還是 屬於你的研究的時候

This meeting is adjourned.

好了 解散

Sorry about this Stevie.

真是冒犯了 史蒂芬

This is Claire Redfield's convoy broadcasting for any survivors.

我們是克萊爾 雷德費爾德車隊 尋找其他倖存者

Is anybody out there?

有人聽到嗎

Broadcasting for any survivors. Is anybody out there?

尋找其他倖存者 有人能聽到嗎

This is Claire Redfield's convoy broadcasting for any survivors.

我們是克萊爾 雷德費爾德車隊 尋找其他倖存者

Is anybody out there?

有人能聽到嗎

This is Claire Redfield's convoy. Location the Desert Trail Motel.

我們是克萊爾 雷德費爾德車隊 位置 沙漠之舟汽車旅店

Broadcasting for any survivors. Is there anybody in there?

尋找其他倖存者 有人能聽到嗎

Broadcasting for any survivors. Is there anybody in there?

尋找其他倖存者 有人能聽到嗎

Keep trying Mikey.

繼續 米奇

Is there anyone alive in there?

這裡有人活著嗎

Please respond.

請回答

Seems quiet. Yeah don't they always?

似乎很安靜 是啊 每次不都是這樣嗎

Is there anyone alive in there? Please respond.

還有活人嗎 吱個聲啊

Claire. Looks clear. Shall we go in?

克萊爾 似乎是安全的 我們進去嗎

It's your call boys.

由你們決定 小子們

Come on. Let's go. Let's do it.

來 我們走 開工

I'm gonna get me a room.

我要一間房

I'll take a waterbed a Jacuzzi...

帶水床 按摩浴缸...

...and I'm gonna rent me a porno.

...然後再租張三級片

What happened? You two okay?

怎麼了 你們倆沒事吧

Yeah. It's all clear.

是的 都收拾乾淨了

Somebody need my help?

有人要幫忙嗎

It's nothing. But if you insist....

小事而已 但要是你堅持的話...

That's right. So sit back and relax.

這才對嘛 往後靠 放鬆

Spread out. Look for anything of use. Gas food ammo. You know the drill.

分頭行動 找找有沒有用得上的東西 汽油 食物 武器 你知道的

You like playing rough huh?

你喜歡玩粗暴型的嗎

Oh I've had worse. I'm sure.

噢 還有更激烈的 我知道

But you've always been gentle with me Betty.

但你一直都對我很溫柔 貝蒂

Oh God. I'm leaving.

噢 上帝 我受不了

相關焦點