更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
寶貝 怎麼了?
Hey, babe, what's up?
2006年9月18日
聖迭哥 加州
-那是什麼東西啊? -你好啊 寶貝
-What is that? -Hello, baby.
-那玩意不會是... -沒錯
-Is that what I think it is? -Yes.
我不清楚你怎麼想的 但是不管你怎麼認為 肯定都很好
I don't know what you think it is, but whatever it is, it's sweet.
我想那是個碩大的攝像機 你以前那個手持的呢?
I think it's a giant-ass camera. What happened to the little handheld?
那個多功能 便攜的那個?
Easy to move around, versatile?
你想去停好車呢? 還是站著這兒 看著我?
Are you gonna park the car or you gonna stand there looking at me?
這個... 好大 好專業
This is... big and impressive.
而且上面還有一個很亮的燈
And it has a really bright light on it.
-來 親一下攝像機 -我才不親
-Kiss the camera, please. -I'm not kissing the camera.
你花了多少錢買來的?
How much did this cost you?
多少錢? 我要親你 不親攝像機
How much did? I'll kiss you, not the camera.
把它轉...
Turn that thing...
-你幹嘛? -好的 看
-What are you doing? -Yeah, see.
你覺得這能奏效嗎?
You think this'll work?
我覺得我們會有一段很有趣的時光
I think we're gonna have a very interesting time,
拍攝下那些不管存在與否的詭異現象
capturing whatever paranormal phenomena is occurring or not occurring.
說真的 你到底花了多少錢買的?
Seriously, what'd you throw down for that?
大概是我今天賺的一半
Well, about half as much as I made today.
你真的好可愛 吃晚飯吧?
Good thing you're cute. Dinner?
-繼續走樓梯啊 -我的天啊
-Just keep going up the stairs. -Oh, my God.
-好吧 晚飯我來做 -很好
-All right, I'll make dinner. -Good.
不 我把發生的一切都拍下來
No. We're just gonna film whatever happens to us,
然後如果發生了詭異的事情
and then when any weird shit goes on,
我們就能及時把它記錄下來 然後留給子孫
we will be in a perfect position to capture it for posterity.
然後我們就可以 隨時回顧 津津樂道一番?
Oh, so we can always, like, look back and remember fondly?
你要知道 一旦我們把它拍攝下來
Well, you know, hopefully, once we get it on camera,
-我們就能搞清楚狀況 -好的
-we can figure out what's going on. -OK.
一旦我們搞清了狀況 我們就可以合理應對
Once we know what's going on, we can react appropriately.
-然後... -把它揪出來
-And... -Take it from there.
不管是什麼東西 搞定它 如果是我們鄰居
Take care of it, whatever it is. If it's one of those neighbors,
那些迷戀你的小孩子
one of those kids who's obsessed with you
在晚上透過窗 偷窺你之類的話
and is trying to peep through a window or something at night,
那東西會把他們拍下來
that will take care of them.
除非那些小孩子從我8歲時 就開始一直就纏著我
Unless that kid has been following me since I was eight years old.
-這事還真令人毛骨悚然 -我不認為是那些小孩子
-Something pretty creepy. -I don't think that's the thing.
這還用你說!
You're telling me.
-你知道嗎 我意識到... -你好嗎? 你還好嗎?
-You know, I realize that you're... -Are you all right? Are you OK?
你一切可好?
Are you doing OK?
-你不是在跟攝像機講... -你快樂嗎?
-Are you talking to the? -Are you happy?
你電量夠用嗎?
Do you have enough batteries?
你應該和我戀愛 而不是和那臺機器
You're supposed to be in love with me, not the machine.
這臺攝像機是要和我們一起睡覺的
We are gonna be sleeping with this camera.
-什麼? -把它放在臥室
-We're gonna what? -Put it in the bedroom.
整夜?
All night?
你真可愛
You're cute.
沒錯
Yeah.
你害羞了 你沒有正眼看
That was shy. You looked away.
晚飯時間
Dinny time.
-測試 音效測試 -這是最後一項測試 對吧?
-Test, audio test. -This is the last test, right?
對 你能隨便講點什麼嗎 拜託?
Yeah. Can you just please talk, please?
你好 邁卡 你是全世界最好的男朋友
Hello, Micah. You're the best boyfriend in the whole world,
-除了你對數碼產品 -視頻效果很好
-except for your strange fascination -Video's good.
-太過於嫉妒著迷 -凱蒂 說話
-With electronics. -Katie, say something.
-你想讓我說什麼? -輕輕地說話
-What do you want me to say? -Something really quiet.
你想讓我說什麼?
What do you want me to say?
-低聲說話 -我在低聲說啊
-Whisper. -I am whispering.
-你能聽到我嗎? -低聲說話
-Can you hear me? -Whisper.
-我現在就是啊 -你沒有輕聲說
-I am whispering. -You're not whispering.
我現在低聲說話了
I am whispering now.
這才是嘛 我想攝像機錄下來了
That's a whisper, and I think we caught it on camera.
好嘞 甜心 這個麥克風的確物有所值
All right, sweet, this microphone is worth the cash.
好的 我們開始吧 寶貝
All right, we're operational, babe.
甜心!
Sweet!
你知道有什麼伎倆 可以引出這東西嗎?
Do you know of any tricks to make this stuff happen?
我不想... 它們 它 不管是什麼...
I don't wanna make... them, it, whatever...
我根本就不希望它出現
I don't want it to happen at all.
所以我不想把它逼出來
So I don't wanna force it to happen.
如果攝像機能拍到什麼的話 非常好 但是我不想...
You know, if it catches something, great, but I'm not gonna like...
好的 我只是說 把它記錄下來
OK. I mean, I'm just saying 'cause you know, have it on camera
會非常棒的 甜心
would be pretty cool for a lot of reasons, sweetie.
-它可以... -我懂
-It would... -I know.
-證明你所說的 -你相信我的 對吧
-substantiate your claims. -You believe me, right?
相信 當然了
Yeah, of course.
那是什麼聲音?
What is that?
我們去調查調查
Let's investigate it.
我們現在聽到了一個古怪的聲音
We're hearing a weird sound.
你聽到了嗎?
You hear it?
是冰箱嗎?
Is it the fridge?
是冷凍櫃的聲音
It's the icemaker.
該死!
Damn it!
它只會在我們睡覺時出現
It will only come out when we sleep here.
我想藉此機會
I'd like to take this moment
展示一下這樣精緻品的美麗之處
to illustrate the beauty of this fine instrument.
我指她 這個只是我的吉他
I meant her. This is just my guitar.
你嘴巴真甜
You're sweet.
-幹嘛? -我很喜歡你的腳 太性感了
-What is this? -I just like your feet. They're sexy.
我的腳趾甲得重新上一下指甲油
I need to repaint my toenails.
你不應該拍我的腳
You shouldn't film my feet.
性感尤物啊 我能看你跳段脫衣舞嗎?
Sex type thing. Can I get a little striptease?
求你了 就一小段
Please? Just a half of one.
就只穿內衣 內褲
Just bra and panties.
-不要 -好吧 你說什麼我都答應你
-No. -All right. I'll do anything you want.
不要
No.
瞎說
Bullshit.
好的 維納斯女神 擺回維納斯的造型啊
Yeah, the Venus. Hey, go back in your Venus pose.
不要 那麼我們把攝像機放哪兒?
No. So where are we gonna put it?
你想對著洗手間還是過道
You've got the bathroom or the hallway.
我想應該對著過道 我們聽到它的腳步聲是從那兒傳來的
I think it should point down the hall, that's where we heard its footsteps.
那邊有點暗
It's kinda dark.
你這樣看不到我吧
You can't see me here?
-一點都看不到 -那我把這燈打開呢?
-Not at all. -What if I turn this one on?
好的 這樣好多了
Yeah, that's good.
-可以了嗎? 光線夠嗎? -可以了
-That's cool? Need more light? -No, I think you're fine.
-好的 -你過來看看
-All right. -Come check it out.
不是告訴過你 別把攝像機 帶進這裡嗎?
What happened with putting the camera out here?
-我們可以... -那玩意會變老的 對嗎?
-We could get... -It's gotta get old, right?
小心 你要掉到浴缸裡去了
Careful. You're about to run into the shower.
我們可以用這個拍些"課餘活動"的啊
We could get extracurricular with this.
我之前提過的
I mentioned it before.
-我們可以... 但是不行 -好吧
-We could... but no. -OK.
不過 很不錯的嘗試
Nice try, though.
我只想讓你知道 我的內心在哭泣
I just want you to know I'm crying inside.
我現在把攝像機裝回去
I'm putting this thing back.
好的 現在連上數據線 開動
OK, now hook up the FireWire. Going off.
-行了嗎? -行不行?
-Is it working? -It is, or isn't?
行了 我想可以了
Yeah, I think it's good.
天啊
Oh, God.
那東西開著 我怎麼睡啊?
How am I supposed to sleep with that?
沒關係的
Lt'll be fine.
2006年9月18日
第1晚
它看著我呢
It's looking at me.
這就是凱蒂早上起床時的樣子
This is what Katie looks like in the morning.
她太漂亮了
She is so pretty.
-你早飯想吃什麼? -隨便 怎麼會...
-What do you want for breakfast? -Whatever. What the hell...
不要跟我講"隨便" 炒雞蛋怎麼樣?
"Whatever" isn't an answer. How about scrambled eggs?
-聽起來不錯 -是嗎? 好的
-Sounds pretty good. -Yeah? Good.
-寶貝? -怎麼了?
-Hey, babe? -What?
你昨晚把我的鑰匙扔在地板上了嗎?