更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
求救 求救 金星299號嚴重遇險
Mayday, mayday.This is Hesper 2-9-9, heavy in distress.
爸爸
Dad!
1號2號引擎都失靈了 飛船失控了
Engines 1 and 2 are offiline. We're losing her.
快 快
Go! Go!
我聽過地球的傳說
I've heard stories of Earth.
那裡曾是夭堂
A paradise...
直到被我們毀掉
until we destroyed it.
重返地球
一千年前 促成聯臺遊騎兵部隊建立的
The founding of the Uniting Ranger Corps, One thousand years ago
是一場全球聯合軍事行動
was a global military effort,
地球大撤退
in evacuation of earth.
遊騎兵帶領人類去新家落戶
The rangers would lead the settlement of mankind in its new home.
首新星
Nova Prime.
可那幾不只有我們
But we were not alone.
外星人放出一種怪物 惡煞
The aliens released the Ursas.
專門用來殺死人類
Monsters. Bred to kill humans.
惡煞沒有視力
Technically blind.
靠我們恐懼時分泌出的信息素
The Ursas see humans based on the pheromones
來定位我們
secrete when frightened
它們能聞到我們的恐懼
They literally smell our fear.
人類再一次面臨滅絕的危險
Humankind was again in danger of extinction,
於是再次轉向遊騎兵 尋找求生的答案
and again turned to the rangers for the answer.
答案出現了
And that answer came in the form
他是遊騎兵的最高指揮官 塞弗-瑞奇
of the prime commander Cypher Raige.
人稱原鬼
The original GhosL
傳說他是一個完全不會恐懼的人
He's believed to be soul completely free of fear,
對惡煞來說
that to an Ursa...
他是隱形的
he's invisible.
這種現象被稱為 鬼影
This phenomena is known as "Ghosting".
這不是比賽 學員
This isn't a race, cadet.
瑞奇
Raige.
你的考試成績非常優秀
Your test scores are very impressive.
在教室裡你是個非常出色的遊騎兵
ln the classroom you are an outstanding ranger,
可在戰場上你不臺格
but in the field you collapse.
我不能讓你晉級
l'm not advancing you.
你可以明年再考
You may try again next year.
長官 我很專心 一直在努力地學習
Sir, l am dedicated, l've Studied
並且決定要稱為一名遊騎兵
and consistently displayed conduct becoming a ranger, sir.
我請求指揮官重新考慮對我的評估
l request that the commander reconsider his assessment sir.
-學員 -長官
- Cadet... - Sir,
我爸爸他今天晚上會回家
my father is returning home tonight.
我很久沒見他了
l haven't seen him in...
這對我家是個特殊的日子
lt's a very special day for our family.
我一定要告訴他我當上了遊騎兵
and l've gotta be able to tell him that l'm a ranger, sir.
轉告你爸爸
You tell your father...
說我歡迎他回家
that I said welcome home.
解散
Dismissed.
法婭
Faia.
嗨
Hi.
考試怎麼樣
How were finals?
-考試怎麼樣 -我沒晉級成遊騎兵
- How were finals? - I wasn't advanced to ranger.
說話的時候該看哪兒
Where do we look when we speak?
我沒晉級成遊騎兵
l was not advanced to ranger.
你是不是忘記說什麼 了
You were not advanced to rangerm
我沒晉級成遊騎兵 長官
I was not advanced to ranger, sir.
沒關係 你還小
That's all right, you're young...
我跑峽谷比你當年快了11秒
l ran the canyons 11 seconds faster than you did.
你還不夠格
You weren't ready.
維蘭是個好人 工作很稱職
Velan is a good man, he knows his stuff.
你夠格他會讓你晉級 是你還不夠格
lf you were, he would've promoted you. You weren't ready.
我吃不下回房間了
l'm not hungry. I'm going to my room.
你是問我還是告訴我
Are you asking me or telling me?
我能回房間嗎 長官
May l go to my room, sir?
不行 紿我坐下
Denied! Sit down!
我要最後去一次伊菲圖斯 親愛的
Our last visit to Iphitos...
我明天飛
flying tomorrow.
去監督訓練
Supervising training...
等這次工作結束
and after it's completed,
我就打算宣布退役
I'm announcing my retirement.
退役
Retirement?
也許我會跟你在一起
Maybe l'll work with you...
在渦輪部工作
in Turbine division.
一起哦
Together.
我想回到家人身邊
l want my family back.
回到你身邊
I want you back.
屋裡那個孩子
That boy in there...
想回到你的身邊
is trying to find you.
他有點情緒化
He's a feeling boy.
做事憑直覺
He's an intuitive boy.
他一直看著你和姍希讀那本書
He watched you read that book with Senshi his entire Iife.
他現在自己在讀
He's reading that book now.
他想親近你
He's reaching for you.
別誤會
Don't get me wrong,
我非常尊敬你做的一切
I respect everything you've done.
可是你並不是很了解
But you have a son in the other room that...
自己的兒子
who do not know.
他一直為姍希的事情責怪自己
He blames himself on what happened to Senshi.
覺得是自己的錯
He thinks it's his fault.
無法自拔
He's drowning.
他需要的不是什麼指揮官
And he does not need a commanding officer.
他需要的是爸爸
He need a father.
收拾行李 跟我一起去伊菲圖斯
Pack your bags. You're coming with me to Iphitos.
這個決定太好了
This was a rea‖y good decision.
一起去創造些美好的回憶
Now go and make some good memories together.
多擔待點你爸爸 他比較遲鈍
You take it easy on your father. He's a little rusty.
好的
Okay.
瑞奇將軍
General Raige.
我參加高原戰役
l was on the plateau.
你救了我和另外四個人
You saved me and four others.
我剛去看了我才出生的寶貝女兒
l just came from seeing my baby girl's face for the first time.
-扶我起來 -不用起來 遊騎兵
- Stand me up. - That won't be necessary, ranger.
快點 扶我站起來
Damn it, stand me up!
小心左邊
Watch left.
拉
Pull.
綁定很好
Looks good.
我在看白鯨記
l'm reading "Moby-Dick".
你媽媽跟我說了
Your mother told me.
很好
That's great.
我們 的軍用運輸機將在七小時後到達伊菲圖斯的訓練基地
Our military transporter will arrive training base on Iphitos in seven hours.
我要睡一會兒 建議你也這麼做
l'm gonna grab some rack time. l recommend you do the same.
嗨 你認識字嗎
Hey! Can you read?
我說 你認識字嗎
I Said, can you read?
是的 長官
Yes, sir.
那邊有個標誌 上面寫著
Well, there's a sign back there:
禁區閒人免進
"Authorized Personnel Only."
你難道沒有看懂嗎
Why didn't you read that?
籠子裡是什麼
What's in the cage?
別對他這麼 兇 中士
Might wanna go easy on him, Serge.
他是最高指揮官的兒子
That's the Prime Commander son right there.
-你是瑞奇的孩子 -裡面是什麼
- You're Raige's kid? - What's in there?
你想看嗎
You wanna see?
吉泰 我們得趕緊走
Kit, we have to go. Right now.
-那個是 -他們會來襲擊
- ls that... - They surprised us.
派飛船來丟那些東西
Senshi, abstract those things.
-是惡煞 -我們把它帶去基地
- An Ursa? -Taking it to Iphitos.
用來做鬼影訓練
For ghost training.
想看看自己能鬼影嗎
You wanna see if you can ghost?
當你沒有絲亳恐懼 就是鬼影
Ghosting is when you don't have a trace of fear in you.
很多人會僵住
Most guys freeze.
這是你的大腦皮層在尋找一個不存在的答案
That's your cerebral cortex looking for an answer it doesn't have.
看吶 連大腦都知道你完了
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果