更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
你好 我是珊迪派德森
Hello? This is Sandy Patterson.
您好 派德森先生
Yes, Mr. Patterson.
我是ID金庫防詐騙部門的佳寧
I'm Janine from the Fraud Protection Department of Identi-vault Credit Monitoring Service.
我們打來是因為很不幸的
We're calling today because, unfortunately,
有人試圖盜用您的身份
it appears that someone has attempted to steal your identity.
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
真的 但還好我們及時發現
Gosh, I wish I were.We did catch this in time, however.
不過建議您加入免付費 完整防護計劃
But I do suggest you taking advantage of our free total protection plan,
來維護您的信用評等 以免遭詐騙
which safeguards your credit rating against theft and fraud.
好啊 免費的當然要
Yes, please. If it's free, absolutely.
太好了 我自己也有加入
Just terrific. I went for this plan myself.
派德森先生 我要跟您核對一下資料
Mr. Patterson, I'm gonna need to verify some information from you.
我需要您的全名 生日
I'm gonna need your full name, date of birth,
和社會安全碼
and Social Security number, please.
沒問題 全名是
Sure, understood. Here it comes.
"珊迪畢格羅派德森"
"處理中"
"處理完成"
"傑克森堡銀行 珊迪畢格羅派德森"
想來點什麼
What can I get for you?
一杯蜜瓜球
I'm gonna have a melon ball.
再來點龍舌蘭 幫我開張單
And some tequila. And let's start a tab.
沒問題
You got it.
我最後再結
And keep it open.
我朋友不來了
My friends can't make it.
你看 點這麼多特級龍舌蘭怎麼辦
Here I am, stuck with all these premium tequila shots, so...
我們已經在幫你喝了
That's what we're drinking.
不會吧
No.
-我叫珊迪 -你好
My name's Sandy. Hi, Sandy.
乾杯
Okay. Cheers.
我們再喝一輪
Let's get another round.
幹了 幹了
Chug! Chug! Chug!
我再請大家喝一輪
Another round on me!
珊迪 珊迪 珊迪
Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!
她到底是誰
Who the hell is she?
沒差 有免費的酒喝就好
Who cares? She's buying free drinks.
幹啦
Let's go!
消費金額$2148.75元
我說"珊迪" 你們就說"派德森"
When I say "Sandy," you say "Patterson."
珊迪
-Sandy!
派德森
-Patterson!
-珊迪 -派德森
-Sandy!-Patterson!
誰還想再喝
Who wants another drink?
我們
We do!
好了 夠了
Enough. No more.
小姐 請你下來
Ma'am, get down.
誰想看我吊在吊燈上
Who here wants to see me swing on that chandelier?
不行 你不能爬上去
No, no, no. You can't be up there.
你說什麼我聽不見
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
你聽得見 因為你回了話
Uh, yeah, yeah, you can hear me,because you're answering me.
我還是聽不見
Whoa, I didn't hear that either.
久等了 各位
Here we go, bitches!
小姐 拜託請你下來
Ma'am, you've gotta get down.
該死
Oh, shit.
珊迪 珊迪 珊迪
Sandy! Sandy! Sandy!
夠了 表演結束了
It's over. Show's over, okay?
你給我出去 鬧夠了吧 走
You, you're out of here.You're done, come on.
你才給我出去
No. You're out of here.
回去再多調幾杯酒給我朋友喝
Go back behind the bar and start making more drinks for my friends.
他們才不是你的朋友
These aren't your friends, okay?
他們喜歡你是因為你買酒給他們喝
They like you because you're buying them drinks.
像你這種人不會有朋友
People like you don't have friends.
這叫不打不相識
-I think we're really hitting it off.Don't you?
你是珊迪派德森
Sandy Patterson.
沒錯
That's me.
你因傷害和酒醉鬧事被捕了
You're under arrest for assault and public intoxication.
你搞錯了吧
I don't think that's accurate.
吹一下
Blow into this.
這有什麼問題
Oh, my pleasure.
酒測過了嗎
How did I do?
好傢夥
Huh. Look at that.
生日快樂 珊迪派德森
Happy birthday, Sandy Patterson.
"溫特公園警局 珊迪派德森"
該死
Shit.
好 笑一個 可以了
All right, cheese! There it is.
生日快樂 珊迪派德森
Happy birthday, Sandy Patterson.
生日快樂 爹地
Happy birthday, Daddy.
感謝各位捧場
Thank you. Thank you all for coming.
-快許願 -好
-Make a wish.-Here we go.
太棒了
Bravo!
真厲害 一口氣吹熄
That's great. One lungful.
這是我做的 爹地
I made you this, Daddy.
謝謝 你好棒
Thank you. Look at that.
-媽咪你看 -真棒
-Did you see that, Mommy?-I did.
看起來好貴 是你偷來的嗎
Looks very expensive. Did you steal it?
好像很貴
This looks very expensive.
你這小小偷 你完蛋了
Little thief! You know what happens to thieves? Huh?
這就是當小偷的下場 覺悟吧
Let me tell you what happens to a thief.This is your punishment.
-小心點 -只會弄到臉
-Be careful!-Just the face!
當小偷的下場就是這樣
There it is. That's what you get!
知道了吧 別偷東西
Do you see? Don't steal things.
好了 拿把刀來切這塊蛋糕吧
All right, let's get a knife,I want to start on this.
生日就別工作了
Come on, not on your birthday.
扣掉房租 水電瓦斯和電話費
After rent, utilities, gas and phone,
這個月還有剩
we saved a little this month.
-剩多少 -$14.03元
-Ooh! How much? -$14.03.
一半是我的
Half of that's mine, you know.
不客氣 拿去好好投資吧
You're welcome. Invest it wisely.
你不是有獎金嗎
What about your bonus?
又被取消了
They got canceled again.
金融業這樣的狀況我也沒辦法
It's the financial industry,I can't exactly argue things are going well.
你會升職的
-You're gonna get promoted.-Mmm-hmm.
一定會 我們會過得去的
You're going to. It's fine, we're fine.
我知道 但我們懷了小寶寶
I know. We are pregnant, though.
是我懷了寶寶
I'm pregnant.
看著我 我們過得很好
Look at me. We're fine.
孩子裝牙套 上大學和結婚
Until braces and college and weddings.
如果生男的 就可以叫他賺錢養家
Maybe this one's a boy and we can send him to work.
當礦工之類的
Like, in a mine.
這計劃聽起來不錯
Yeah. It's a reasonable plan.
你還有個禮物沒拆
I have one more present for you to unwrap.
跟我一起遠走高飛 去開房間
Why don't we...Let's go, let's go. Let's go to a room.
我在後面租了一個房間
I rented a room in the back.
-派德森 -早
-Patterson.-Hi, good morning.
早
Good morning.
我是不是有叫你匯錢到控股公司的
Hey. Did I ask you to pay for the Westfield sweep account
偉斯菲爾帳戶
under the holding corp?
有
Yeah.
糟糕 那筆錢應該
Shit. It was supposed to...
應該要匯到子公司
Supposed to be under the subsidiary,
這樣才能轉入合格退休計劃
so you could roll over the qualified plan.
我早料到 所以兩種都做了
I did it both ways. I had a feeling.
我就知道你很行
I knew you would.
我再把資料傳給你
I'll e-mail it to you.
你最棒了 派德森
You're the best, Patterson.
-珊迪 -什麼事
-Sandy.-Yeah?
老闆要你進他辦公室
Cornish wants you in his office.
-奶油小生 -你在叫我
-Hey, cheese dick.-Cheese dick? Me?
我有話跟你說
I wanna talk to you.
-有空嗎 -有的
-You got a minute?-Yeah, sorry.
你在幹嘛
What have you been up to?
我才剛到 正開始要
Oh, I just got here, actually.Just starting...
我得到這份工作 喔 你得到這份工作
-I got the thing.-Oh, you got the thing.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果