更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
好的 邁克女士 你已進城
Okay, Miss Mike, you're in.
看好你自己
Watch your ass.
很明顯 塔利班部隊就在這
Definitely Taliban presence here.
人數不多 但他們就在這 完畢
Not a lot, but they're here. Over.
若見到賓·拉登 讓他嘗嘗紐約待客之道
If you see Bin Laden, You can give him a big New York kiss.
閹了他 用他那話兒做耳環
Then chop his nuts off. He can wear them as earrings.
明白
Roger that.
有個老頭在盯我
Some old guy is making eyes at me.
媽的
God damn!
穿著這衣服我路都看不清
I can't see anything out of this.
你可以把那些衣服帶回國
You should bring that outfit back to the States,
在萬聖節再次穿上它們
you can wear it again for Halloween.
下次你來穿
Next time, you're wearing the dress.
克雷格 這老頭可能已經認出我了
Craig, I've got a problem with the old guy.
別緊張
Take it easy.
他一直盯著我 他可能知道我了
He's not taking his eyes off me, This guy knows.
-我想他是知道了 -忍忍吧 邁克
-I think he knows. -Hang in there, Mike.
總臺 有不速之客 請求驗證身份
Control, we have an unexpected visitor. Request positive I.D. Over.
走
Go.
來客是自己人
Visitor is a friendly VIP.
重複 來客是中情局合同工
Repeat, visitor is a CIA contractor.
放棄行動 完畢
Abort mission. Over.
情況不妙 克雷格 聽到沒?
This is not good. Craig, do you read?
我到虎穴了 老兄
I'm in deep shit, man.
那老頭在告發我
The old man's ratting me out.
你聽到沒?
Did you get that?
麥肯奇隊長 你明白嗎?
Captain McCenzie, do you understand me?
放棄這次任務
You are to abort this mission.
邁克
Mike.
邁克
Mike.
邁克
Mike.
若你有麻煩 又不能出聲 就咳兩下
If you're in trouble and you can't speak, just cough.
大兵 你這是什麼裝扮啊?
What the hell are you doing here, soldier?
你們其他人呢?
Where's the rest of your unit?
聽著 外面那些頭巾佬很喜歡割喉的
Listen, these ragheads would love to slit your throat.
想保住你的腦袋 就告訴我
Now, I need to know how many of you there are
你們有多少人 來這幹什麼?
and what you're doing here, so I can try to save your necks.
看來你還不清楚狀況 是吧
You just don't get it, do you?
讓我來給你解釋解釋
Let me spell it out to you.
我是中情局的
I work for CIA.
我可不會讓一個被俘的士兵
I cannot allow one lost soldier
擾亂我全盤計劃
to compromise my entire operation.
好了 你自己選擇吧
Okay, your choice.
知道我怎麼想的嗎 大兵
You know what I think, soldier?
你扮成個娘們
I think you are dressed like a woman,
是因為你想做人妖吧
because secretly you don't want to be a man.
麥肯奇隊長 你的授權已取消了 你沒...
Captain McCenzie, your orders are to stand down. You are not to...
只要我劃你一刀
Now, when I'm done cutting you,
他們會繼續幫你完成做人妖的夢想的
these boys will finish making a woman of you.
小子 你哪冒出來的?
Boy, am I glad to see you.
克雷格
Craig!
你還好吧
You all right?
多虧你了
Oh, man!
我老婆終於能鬆口氣了
My wife is gonna be relieved.
但總臺一定會閹了你
But control is gonna cut your balls off, man.
那傢伙是中情局的
That guy was CIA.
在我看來 上帝不會與魔鬼同行
It seems to me, you party with the devil, God ain't ever gonna help you.
快點 走
Come on, let's go.
我全押了
I'm all in.
快點 看看你是啥牌
Come on, let's see what you've got.
先借我點現金用用
How about you give me a loan
我用我的摩託來擔保
and hold on to my bike as collateral?
你沒聽說過嗎
When are you going to learn, soldier?
現金支撐著運氣
You're out of luck, not cash.
你是我見過運氣最差的人了
I've never seen anyone unluckier than you.
你是如何活著退伍的?
So, how did you get out of the army alive, anyway?
你知道不 他們說 「戰時幸運」
You know what they say, "Lucky in war,
「不代表生活中也幸運」
"unlucky in life."
借點來用用 怎樣?
So how about the loan?
大兵 拿著 就當國民對你的感激吧
There you go, soldier. A nation's grateful thanks.
但月底前要還款
Until the end of the month.
沒問題
Deal.
雙手都擺在臺面 都別動
All right, hands on the table. Nobody move!
別激動 孩子 有問題嗎?
Cool it, kid. What's the problem?
問題?
The problem?
-兩張黑桃A? -這是個愚蠢的錯誤
-Two aces of spades? -It's just a silly mistake.
託尼 你出老千?
You stacked the deck, Tony?
時不時我都會讓你連贏幾把
I let you win every once in a while.
沒聽見我朋友說啊
Didn't you hear what my friend said?
雙手放在檯面上
Put your hands on the table.
相信我 你可不想用這個方法來解決問題
Trust me, this is not the way you want to resolve this.
住嘴 你以為我們像那衰仔一樣好騙啊
Shut up, all right? You think you can cheat us like your loser buddy over here?
我們說的是錢
We're taking the money.
聽好了 小子 拿著錢快滾
Look, kid, just take the money and get the hell out of here.
露西達 把你的手袋給他們
Lucida, give them your purse.
好了 把錢裝進去
All right, put the money in the bag.
噢呀!
Jeez!
好的 下個到你 牛仔
All right, you're next, cowboy.
到你了 把錢裝進袋子裡
Your turn. Put the money in the bag.
把錢裝進袋子裡!
Put the money in the bag!
全部都裝進去
All of it.
全部
All of it.
你可以把槍放下了 槍裡沒子彈
You can put the gun down now. It's only loaded with blanks.
是嗎 試下吧
Really? Let's check!
你還真想讓我開槍是吧
You really want me to pull this trigger?
放開她吧 麥肯奇
Let her go, McCenzie.
這他媽是搞什麼?
Hey! What the hell is going on?
到底他媽搞什麼?
What the hell is going on?
他們是特技演員
They hired stunt guys.
他們想找你合作
They want to do business with you.
剛只是測試下你是否還如當年神勇 大兵
Just wanted to see if you still had it in you, soldier.
麥肯奇隊長 我們需要一個像你這樣的人
Captain McCenzie, we need a man like you.
我不需要你 只需要剛借的那點錢
Well, I don't need you. All I want is my loan.
感謝你們的演出
Thanks for the show.
一群瘋子
Crazy.
我們會按你說的做的
We'll do it your way, Sister.
相信我 小兄弟
Trust me, little brother.
乾杯
Cheers.
那你認為他們想要什麼?
So, what do you think they wanted?
我只擅長一樣事情
There's only one thing I'm good at.
克雷格 你是知道的 我破產了
You know, Craig. I'm so broke, man.
不管什麼方式 只要能賺錢 我都去做
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make some money.
任何事都行
Anything. Anything.
該死的銀行 他們已經收走所有東西了
The banks, fucking banks, they already took everything, you know?
這裡工作不好找 在部隊恥辱退伍軍人