更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
You'll like this. I guarantee it.
我肯定你會喜歡的
Yes!
是啊
Oh, Abe, I love this.
亞伯 我太喜歡了
Well, you loved it when you picked it out.
好啦 你選中時就喜歡上了
OK, open yours. I will.
好吧 打開給你的 好的
Did you know? No.
你是不是已經知道了? 不
He didn't tell you? No! I swear to God.
他沒告訴你? 沒有! 我向老天發誓
Like father, like son. The two of you are from the same mould.
有其父必有其子 你們兩個象是一個模子裡刻出來的
Happy anniversary.
結婚紀念日快樂
Happy anniversary.
結婚紀念日快樂
Are you OK?
你還好吧?
You were tossing and turning all night. I know. I don't know what this is.
你昨晚碾轉翻側了一夜 我知道 我也不知道是怎麼了
Come on. Let's go get some breakfast.
好吧 我們去吃早餐吧
Danny, are you hungry? Yeah, sure.
丹尼 你餓了嗎? 是的
Come on. Let's get something to eat.
來吧 我們去找點吃的
Danny, if you're gonna play with your food,
丹尼 如果你要玩弄你的食物的話
at least you've gotta have fun doing it.
至少你要玩的有趣一點
There. How's that?
這個怎麼樣?
Are you OK, buddy? I don't feel so good.
你還好吧 夥計? 我感覺不太好
Honey, are you all right?
親愛的 你還好嗎?
Come on, let's get out of here.
快點 我們離開這兒
Can I get some help over here? Just relax. Sit down.
誰能過來幫我一把? 放鬆 坐下
Here, let me help.
我來
I' so sorry.
我十分抱歉
It's the whys that are killing me.
我實在想不通
Why were we in that restaurant on that day at that hour?
為什麼我們要在那天那時去那個餐館?
Why did that lunatic get it into his head to kill my wife and my son?
為什麼那個瘋子偏偏要殺我的妻子和兒子?
Why not kill me, too? I mean, he leaves me behind?
為什麼不把我也殺了? 我是說他把我落下了?
Why?
為什麼?
It's just so...
這實在是…
random.
不合情理
Nice job.
幹的漂亮
I'm the king.
我是國王
Here, Dad's gonna catch you.
爸爸來抓你了
You better throw far. Don't kill me.
你最好跑的遠遠的 別殺我
What could go wrong?
我們快跑
Careful.
當心
I see you.
我看見你了
My dad taught me to swim.
我爸爸教會我遊泳的
Would you consider Dad tall or short? Very short?
你覺得你爸爸是高是矮? 還是很矮?
We short people have thick skin cos it doesn't get stretched over a tall frame.
我們矮個的人有著厚皮膚 不用拉長就能覆蓋我們的身軀
The reason my wife and son were murdered...
我妻子和兒子被謀殺的原因…
was because of me.
是因為我
Because I wasrt able to help them when they needed me most.
因為我在他們最需要我的時候 沒能夠幫助他們
Happy anniversary.
結婚紀念日快樂
I should've saved them.
我本可以救他們
I should've saved them.
我本可以救他們
Slow motion.
慢點
Yes.
是
The winner. The winner,
贏了 贏了
I know this is upsetting,
我知道這樣做會令你們難過
but I have to be with my wife and son.
但我必須去陪我的妻子和兒子
Goodbye.
永別
Christ, Abe, don't do anything foolish, all right? I'm coming right over.
上帝啊 亞伯 別幹傻事好嗎? 我現在就來
Is this our Od? Yeah.
是過量服藥嗎? 對
You know how many of these he took? I don't know, man.
你知道他服用了多少嗎? 我不知道 夥計
Get him on an IV. Start him on normal saline.
靜脈注射生理鹽水
Pulse rate 47 and dropping.
脈搏47 正在下降
Putting a line in. He's crashing.
再吊根針 他快不行了
Give him atropine. Saline wide open.
給他用阿託品 加大靜脈注射量
Give him the full amp. We're losing him.
最大劑量 我們要失去他了
Asystole. Checking respirations.
心臟收縮 檢查呼吸
Starting CPR. Come on.
開始CPR 快點
He's dying. Come on.
他要死了 加油
He's still in Vfib. No pulse.
他仍處於心室纖維性顫動 沒有脈搏
did you give him the full amp? Yes. He's not responding.
你給他用最大劑量了嗎? 是的 他沒有反應
Come back to us. Continue compressions.
回來 繼續壓
No response. Do you wanna call it?
沒有反應 要宣布死亡嗎?
Could be fine V-fib. Give me the paddles.
可能是良性心室纖維性顫動 給我除顫器
Charge to 200.
充電至200焦
Charged to 200.
充電至200焦
Clear.
準備就緒
300. 300.
300焦 300焦
Clear.
準備就緒
360. Clear.
360焦 準備就緒
360. 360.
360焦 360焦
Clear.
準備就緒
We've got a sinus rhythm. Pressure's climbing.
有心跳了 血壓上升
We're getting a response.
有反應了
It's OK. We brought you back.
好了 我們把你帶回來了
Check his oxygen saturation.
檢查他的氧飽和
Oxygen saturation is good.
氧飽和正常
Blood pressure is 140 over 60.
血壓140低壓60
Hi. You're awake.
嗨 你醒了
I' Sherry Clarke. You're in Saint Elizabeth's ICU.
我是雪莉·克拉克 你在聖伊莉莎白醫院重症監護病房
Are you my doctor? Better. I' your nurse.
你是我的醫生嗎? 更好些 我是你的護士
The light hurts my eyes.
陽光好刺眼
How long have I been here? A couple of days.
我在這兒多久了? 幾天了
Dr Karras has been keeping an eye on you. You're his latest project.
凱拉斯醫生一直密切照看著你 你是他的新病人
Do you wanna watch some TV?
你想看電視嗎?
Anything in particular? No.
有特別想看的嗎? 沒有
Oh, dude, you lucked out. This is my favourite movie of all time.
夥計 你真走運 這是我最喜歡的電影
We belong dead.
我們從死亡中來
Hello, Abe. I' dr Karras. I' just gonna have a little look.
你好 亞伯 我是凱拉斯醫生 我過來看一下下
Are you OK? I've been better.
你感覺好嗎? 我好多了
Remember why you're here?
記得你為什麼會在這嗎?
You were legally dead, but, lucky for you, modern medicine knows no limits.
你曾經法定宣布死亡了 但幸運的是 現代醫學明白沒有不可能
I died? Technically speaking. You had an NdE.
我曾經死了? 學術上講是的 你有了一次NDE
I don't know what that is. Neardeath experience.
我不知道那是什麼意思 瀕死體驗
It's my field of expertise. I fought to make sure you were my patient. Let me guess.
這是我的專業 我極力爭取 才讓你成了我的病人 讓我猜一猜
You saw a white light that engulfed you, almost seemed to beckon you to stay.
你是否看到一道白光籠罩著你 幾乎要將讓你困住
Yeah, that's exact... How did you know that?
是啊 確實那樣…你怎麼知道的?
As many as eight out of ten people who've had an NdE report seeing a white light.
每十個有瀕死體驗的人中 會有八個人提到有看到白光
Freaky, huh? What about the light I' seeing now?
奇怪吧? 那我現在看到的光是怎麼回事?
It's probably an aura, a type of residue. So it's normal?
有可能是一種光環 一種後遺症 那這是正常現象?
I'd say we're well beyond the bounds of normal here, but yes.
我說我們在這兒就屬於非正常 但是是的
You'll see 'em less frequently as time passes and eventually they'll disappear.
隨著時間推移 你看見白光的頻率會減少 直到症狀消失
She's with us.
她與我們同在
She's with us.
她與我們同在
She's with us.
她與我們同在
So everything looks fine.
看起來一切正常
No masses, no deviations in your intracranial space.
你顱內沒有血塊 沒有任何反常
But I've seen it three times in the past few days.
但我在過去幾天看見三次了
Seen what? The white light.
看見什麼? 白光啊
And there's something else. You're gonna think I' crazy, but, um...
而且還有其他一些症狀 你會認為我瘋了 但是…
I' seeing and hearing all kinds of electrical stuff.
我看見並聽到各式各樣的電子物質
EVP stands for electronic voice phenomena.
EVP用來分析各式各樣的電子影音
Precognition, the light you're seeing, all that is part of supernatural white noise.
你所看到的白光是超自然界 鬼訊號的一種 稱為預知
I've got a grant to study these things. So EVP, what exactly is it?
我被準予研究這些現象 那麼EVP 究竟是什麼?
It's the recording of the deceased using a detuned apparatus like a TV or radio.
是一種利用數據機來記錄死者的儀器 就象電視和收音機
Some people believe that EVP is the afterlife manifest all around us.
有些人相信EVP是我們周遭 有逝者靈魂的證明
Others think it's a charge or electromagnetic fields,
其他人則認為只不過是電荷或磁場作慫
still others that it's a means through which the dead can communicate with us.
仍有人相信這是死者和我們聯繫的方法
Frankly, who knows? As long as we're not exactly sure what it is,
誰知道呢? 除非有一天 我們完全搞清楚了
they'll keep funding my grant.
那天之前他們會一直資助我
What are you doing down here?
這裡是幹嗎的?
This... is my EVP room.
這裡是我的EVP房間
These have been detuned and I record 'em to see if I've captured any transmissions.
所有這些電視都被調製過了 記錄下了各種我捕獲的信號畫面
I suppose that's an important part of your work, then?
我想那大概是你工作的重要部分吧
That? Oh. No, I didn't want to detune that one.
那個? 我不想調製那個