電影《這個男人來自地球(2007)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Hey, buddy.

嗨 夥計

You don't waste time, do you?

動作還真快

I try not to.

是啊

Well, you need help? Sure.

要幫忙嗎 當然

Would you like to tell us... what the hell that was all about?

你打算告訴我們這到底是怎麼回事嗎

I don't like good-byes.

我也不想說再見

Kind of the point of a goodbye party, John.

離別的時候不都這樣麼 約翰

Went to a certain amount of trouble, you know?

我可費了不少勁啊 知道麼

Could've at least stayed a few minutes, huh?

你就不能多待一會兒麼

Eaten some of the food we so feverishly prepared?

吃一些我們為你精心準備的食物

I apologize, Harry.

很抱歉 哈裡

But why are you moving so quickly?

你為什麼走得這麼匆忙啊

You only resigned a couple of days ago.

這才辭職了幾天

You got the history chair at Stanford.

你都是斯坦福歷史系教授了

I wish.

我也不想啊

Well, taquitos, chicken wings, roastie-toasties and beer.

雞絲卷 雞翅 調味燒烤和啤酒

If we'd had more time,

要是時間再充裕點

We'd have done something a little more grandiose.

我們可以弄得更豐盛

Candlelight dinner at Mcdonald's.

比如麥當勞裡的燭光晚餐

Strippers.

脫衣舞

Taquitos are fine. A'right.

雞絲卷就夠了 好吧

Art's gonna be along, too.

阿特也來了

He's, uh, talking to a student.

他正在跟一個學生說話

Is George taking over for you?

喬治會接你的班嗎

George or Trimbell - Has the Dean made up his mind?

喬治或者欽貝爾吧 院長還沒想好

He hasn't called.

他還沒跟我說

My god! Wh-What is this?

天吶 這... 這是什麼

It looks like a Van Gogh, but I've never seen it before.

看起來像是梵谷的畫 但我從沒見過

Is that an original, John?

這是真品嗎 約翰

No, it's just a gift someone gave me.

不是 朋友送的禮物

Still, it's a superb copy.

不過還是很不錯啊

Contemporaneous, I think,

應該是同時期的贗品

May I take a closer look?

我能拿近了看嗎

Please, yeah.

請隨意

Yeah, it's the same stretcher as Van Gogh used.

跟梵谷用的一樣的框架

Yeah, there's writing on the back in french.

後面還有手寫的法語呢

Oh, "To my friend Jacque Borne."

"致我的朋友雅克·波恩"

Wonder who that was?

知道那是誰嗎

Someone he knew, I guess.

熟人吧 我想

Brilliant deduction, sherlock.

很敏銳的推斷啊 福爾摩斯

Surely you'll have this looked at, appraised?

你一定會找人鑑別吧 估價了嗎

Well, maybe sometime,

這個 再說吧

But I wouldn't really want money for it.

但我真沒想到過用它來賺錢

That does it.

就這樣吧

Put that stuff in the kitchen.

把東西放到廚房去

No, I'm gonna put it in the bathroom, John.

不 我要放到浴室 約翰

Gas is off, electricity's on.

煤氣停了 只有電

Get comfortable while you can.

大家不要拘束

The furniture's going this afternoon.

家具下午就要運走了

It's been years since I sat on a floor.

好些年沒坐在地板上了

Heh. I can't remember her name.

我忘了她的名字了

Eh, it's good for the back.

你還算老實

Can we do yoga exercises?

能練瑜伽嗎

Tantric yoga, we can.

可以練密宗瑜伽(男女雙修)

So you're leaving good old "We teach you"?

還要等我們問嗎

Rather suddenly, you must admit.

你得承認這一切太倉促了

Truth time, John.

說實話吧 約翰

Is there a problem?

有什麼困難

No.

沒有

Oh, come on, you know we wanna help.

別來這套 你知道我們會幫你的

That's appreciated, but really...

很感激 不過真的...

There's no problem.

沒有什麼困難

Well, now I am curious.

現在我很好奇了

Where are you going?

你要去哪

Givin' up tenure...

你放棄了教員身份...

a decade of professorship,

掛了十年的教授頭銜

In line to chair the department,

還有系裡的領導地位

And you don't know where you're going?

卻連去哪裡都還沒想好

Call it cabin fever.

我這叫幽居症

After a while, I get itchy feet.

每過一陣子就腳癢

I've done this before.

我以前也幹過這事

No, no, no, you're too young to have done this before.

不 不可能 你才幾歲 怎麼可能

And he hasn't aged a day in ten years.

而他這十年來絲毫不見老

Every woman on the faculty

每個女教員都不惜一切的

Would give anything to have that secret.

想知道這個秘密

Is that what they're after, Edith?

你怎麼知道別人跟你想的一樣 伊迪絲

Oh, stop, Harry.

少來了 哈裡

Wow, can you pull this?

你能拉動這個

What the hell?

天吶

What do you hunt?

你都獵殺什麼

Deer, mostly.

主要是鹿吧

Around big bear.

有時也殺熊

With a bow and arrow?

就靠這一弓一箭

Most people can't bag a deer

就算有來復槍和瞄準鏡

With a rifle and a telescopic sight.

大多數人也殺不了一隻鹿

Though, good eatin'.

不過鹿肉的確好吃

The best wild game.

這是野外最好的遊戲

Lives naturally, eats naturally.

自然地生活 自然地飲食

Well, it's beautiful.

很不錯

Art.

阿特

So, can I get an "a" for awesome?

看我的車技能拿個A嗎

Oh, my gosh.

得了吧

That was fun.

真好玩

Hey, John.

約翰

You know Linda. You had her last semester.

你記得琳達吧 上學期上過你的課

Hi. Hey.

你好

She's one of my victims now. I'm taking her home.

她已經被我俘虜了 我正要帶她回家

She wanted to come by and say hello goodbye.

她想過來問個好 告個別

Is Art as tough as I hear?

阿特是不是真像傳言中那麼嚴酷

Oh, archaeology's tough.

考古學是很嚴酷啊

Dr. Jenkins is a fine teacher.

不過詹金斯博士是個很好的老師

Oh, that's very politic.

回答得很圓滑

It's very true. Uh-huh.

千真萬確

Something for you to read on the road, pal.

給你帶著路上看

"Shadows of the cave: parallels to early man."

《洞穴的陰影: 與早期人類的共同點》

Author: M. Jenkins.

作者: M·詹金絲

Publish or perish.

不發表論文就得走人

I'd rather read

我還是想看看

Than write another one. Thank you.

省得自己再寫一本 謝謝

Oh, everybody, this is Linda.

各位 這是琳達

Linda, this is everybody.

琳達 見過大家

Linda. Hi.

你好 琳達

So.

那麼

Where you going, John, like we give a damn?

你要去哪 約翰 別當我們很在乎

We've already covered that.

我們已經問過了

John's got itchy feet.

約翰腳癢

There are over-the-counter remedies for that, John.

有非處方藥能治那個 約翰

So there is a problem.

看來你的確遇到困難了

No.

沒有

I just like to move on now and then.

我只是喜歡不定期的移居

It's a personal thing.

個人問題

Well, not to pry.

不能說的秘密

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer you.

很抱歉沒什麼可以招待的

Got conversation, some seats for your behinds,

大家只能聊聊天 歇歇腳

And, uh...

還有...

Is he ducking out on us again?

他又在躲我們了

I do have this.

我倒是有這東西

Oh ho ho! Johnny Walker Green!

喬尼·沃克的綠牌15年純麥威士忌

didn't even know they made it in green.

原來還真是綠色的啊

What do they pay you?

花了你不少銀子吧?

相關焦點