更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
在對與錯之外 還有另一個地方
讓我們在那裡相見
——魯米
媽媽
Mamma?
媽媽
Mamma.
謝謝
Thank you.
扶我坐起來
Help... Help me sit up.
我的時間不多了
I don't have much time.
我必須確保你不會有事
I have to know you're going to be OK.
我會沒事的
I will be OK.
拿地圖來
Get the map.
我知道我們複習過很多次 你已經記住了
I know we've been through this many times and that you know it,
但就再做一次 為了我
but just one more time, for me.
把路線指給我看
Show me the route.
為什麼要走這條路
And why this way?
我需要儘可能地靠近水 越久越好
I stay as close to the water as possible, for as long as I can.
水能保障我的安全
The water keeps me safe.
-那這裡呢 -不好
- And this? - Bad.
-為什麼 -風會躲在城市裡
- Why? - The wind hides in the cities.
還有哪裡
Where else?
沒有水的開闊地帶
Open areas where there's no water.
那這裡呢
And here?
我必須小心
I must be careful.
注意觀察 聆聽 使用掃描器
Look, listen and use the scanner.
還有呢
And?
夜晚絕對不能待在開闊的地方
Never be in the open at night.
就算靠近水也不行
Even near water.
-你保證嗎 -我保證
- You promise? - I promise.
過來
Come over here.
我真希望我們可以一起到那兒去
I wish we could have gone there together.
我也希望
So do I.
如果我早知道他們對我做了什麼
If I had known what they did to me.
媽媽
Mamma?
你是誰
Who are you?
-我是西拉 你是誰 -我叫莉莉
- I'm Sira. Who are you? - My name's Lilly.
你在這兒幹嘛
What are you doing here?
我本來跟一些人在一起 然後風來了
I was with some people and then the wind came
跑著跑著 我和他們走散了
and we were running and I got lost.
我昨晚看見一個男人
I saw a man last night.
他也在逃離風 他是跟你一起的嗎
He was running from the wind. Was he with you?
我不知道
I don't know.
-好吧 我現在得走了 -你要去哪兒
- OK. Well, I have to go now. - Where are you going?
去一個能滿足願望的地方
To the place that grants wishes.
我能一起去嗎
Can I come?
好
Ok.
到達有水的地方之前 我們必須保持安靜
We have to be very quiet until we get to water.
我明白
I knew.
那是什麼
What's that?
-它能監測到風 -那股殺人的風嗎
- It can detect the wind. - The wind that takes people?
是的
Yeah.
你是從哪兒弄來的
And where did you get it from?
我媽媽給我的
My mother gave it to me.
他是之前和你在一起的人嗎
Was he one of the people you were with?
我不認識他
I don't know who that is.
我們現在能講話了嗎
Can we talk now?
可以 但是得小聲點
Yes, but quietly.
所以能滿足願望的地方在哪呢
So where is this place, then,that grants wishes
在那裡 而我們在這兒
Here. And we're here.
-挺遠的 -是的
- That's far. - Yes.
等你到了這個地方
And this place, when you get there,
你就許個願 然後就會成真嗎
you can wish for something and it comes true?
-是的 -你怎麼知道
- Yep. - How do you know?
-我媽媽告訴我的 -你媽媽在這兒嗎
- My mother told me. - Is your mother here?
不 她 她已經去世了
No. No, she... she died.
你想許願讓她起死回生嗎
Are you gonna wish for her to be alive again?
這地方能許幾個願望 就一個嗎
How many wishes do you get in this place? Just one?
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't know. - Ok.
我們不能從這穿過去
We can't go through there.
我們必須原路返回 繞道而行
We have to go back and around.
西拉 你的掃描器
Sira, your scanner.
他是怎麼做到的
How did he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
他一定有特殊的能力
He must have a special power.
我不知道
I don't know.
你覺得他們會幫助我們嗎
Do you think they might help us?
不會 莉莉
No, Lilly.
天色晚了
It's getting late.
我們今晚可能要在這過夜了
We might have to stay here tonight.
我們不能待在這
We can't stay here.
把你們的包給我
Give me your bags.
掏空你們的口袋
Empty your pockets.
-掏空口袋 -我什麼也沒有
- Empty your pockets. - I don't have anything.
你 男孩 跟我來
You, boy. Come with me.
-這是什麼地方 -一個避難所
- What is this place? - A refuge.
-避難所嗎 -一個安全的地方
- A refuge? - A place of safety.
等一下
Wait!
我一會去看你
I'll come and see you later.
-都會好的 -會嗎
- It will be OK. - Will it?
這是讓他保護我們而付出的小小代價
It's a small price to pay for the protection he affords us.
你會習慣的
You will get used to it.
坐下
Sit down.
這是什麼
What's this?
看來你是堅決沉默啊
The strong, silent type.
你用它讓風改變了方向
You use it to deflect the wind.
怎麼做到的 告訴我
How? Show me.
你明明知道的 你剛剛在田野裡用過
You know. You used it in the field.
不完全準確
Not entirely accurate.
看吧 你不是第一個有掃描器的人
You see, you're not the first person to have one of these.
這個掃描器的主人 一定是對它動了手腳
Fellow who had this one must've done something to it,
因為我一直無法讓它起作用
because I've not been able to make it work and...
我當時在測試它 剩下的你都知道了
In testing it, it's... Well, I think you know the rest.
-所以你是假裝的 -沒錯
- You pretended? - I pretended.
-是那些水的作用 -聰明的孩子
- It was the water. - Clever boy.
是的
Yes.
我知道你明白
I know you know about the effect
水體對風的作用
bodies of water have on the wind.
通過你在地圖上標的路線 我能看出來
I can see that from the route you've marked on your map.
但你肯定不知道
But what you can't know
如果用足夠量的水
is that if you configure sufficient quantities of water
組成正確的幾何圖案 也會有類似的效果
in the right geometric pattern, it has a similar effect.
我和你一樣 也不明白其原理
I'm with you. I don't understand it either.
可惜的是想出這個方法的傢伙
It's a shame the chap who came up with it
已經不在這了
isn't around any more.
你的這份地圖
This map of yours...
我知道這片區域
I know this area.
那裡什麼也沒有
There's nothing there.
我再問你一遍
I'm going to ask you again.
你是怎麼用這個扭轉風的方向的
How do you make this deflect the wind?
你知道的 我可以動手逼你說出來
You know, I could just beat it out of you,
但我覺得外面那些女人不喜歡這樣
but I don't think the women out there would like it very much.
可能和你想的不同
Contrary to what you might think,
她們也是有底線的
they have their limits.
好吧
Fine.
如果你不告訴我 也許你的朋友會
If you won't show me, maybe your little friend will.
她什麼都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
我們等著瞧
We shall see.
詹娜
Jenna!
-準備好讓那個女孩接受測試 -好的
- Prepare the girl for a test. - Yes.
親愛的 我們的朋友有點不願意合作呢
Well, my dear. Our little friend is proving a tad uncooperative.
希望這能改變他的想法
I'm hoping this will change his mind.
現在
Now...
我要你