更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
"最近不緊不慢地下了幾場雨"
"...the last rains came gently,
"但它們不足以滋潤這乾裂的大地"
"and they did not cut the scarred earth.
"農民的犁來來回回的划過雨水留下的痕跡"
"The plows crossed and recrossed the rivulet marks.
"藉助最後一場雨 田埂裡的玉米"
"The last rains lifted the corn quickly
"連同散落在這大地上"
"and scattered weed colonies and
"和沿著路邊的野草也都開始瘋長起來"
grass along the sides of the roads
"那個灰色"
"so that the gray country
"和暗紅色交雜的田野開始漸漸消失"
"and the dark red country began to disappear..."
追獵
今天聽牧師布道了嗎
You listened to the sermon today?
聽了
Yes, sir.
然後呢
And?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know?
"不知道"並不是一個確切的答案 孩子
"I don't know," is not much of an answer, boy.
簡直讓人昏昏欲睡
Ah, pulled in nap time.
我不喜歡那個牧師的花言巧語
I don't care much for the Reverend's rhetoric.
事實上 我確定他的老牧師父親
In fact, I'm sure his papi, Reverend senior
要是聽到他在上帝的聖殿裡的某些說辭
would be rolling in his grave for some of
在墳墓裡都會不得安生
the utterings coming out of his mouth in the house of the Lord.
我想你我都理解
But I think we both understand
他想表達什麼意思
what he was basically getting at.
是這樣的
I think so.
奧斯卡 你要明白
You see, Oscar,
一個男人總有一天是要挺身而出的
there comes a time when a man's gotta step up, son.
不為自己
Not so much for himself,
而為了他人的幸福
but for the betterment of others.
你明白我的意思嗎
You understand what I mean?
當那天來臨的時候
And when that time comes,
作為男人 我們義不容辭
we as men, we have to be ready to oblige it.
-晚餐非常棒 喬 -謝謝
- It's a mighty fine meal, Jo. - Thank you.
-謝謝媽媽 -不用客氣 寶貝
- Thanks, Mom. - You're welcome, honey.
奧斯卡 你想把這個給盧送去嗎
Oscar, you're gonna run this over to Loux?
喬瑟芬 別一直把我們的東西給別人
Josephine, do not be giving away what's ours.
奧古斯都 不然這些孩子就沒得吃了
Augustus, those children won't eat otherwise.
把這個拿給他們 快點回來
Take this to them and hurry home.
好的
Yeah.
到我這來 孩子
Come over here, boy.
別在那邊逗留
Don't be lagging.
我不想讓你粘上
I don't want you catching whatever
那房子裡的任何髒東西 好嗎
virus lingers in that house, all right?
沒問題
Yes, sir.
門沒鎖
It's open.
-你好 奧斯卡 -你好
- Hey, Oscar. - Hey.
嗨 小屁孩
Hey, dove.
你拿的什麼
What you got there?
我媽準備的食物
It's chop from my mum.
-盧 你為啥還不去把爐子打開 -好的
- Loux, why don't you go crank up the stove? - All right.
-帶上你的弟弟 -阿莫斯
- Take your brother in there. - Amos.
兒子
Boy.
沒聽見嗎 動動你的屁股 去幫一下你姐姐
Did you not hear me? Get your ass in there and help your sister.
-帶著你的屁股去廚房 -嘿
- Get your ass in there! - Hey!
你是個愚蠢的小混蛋 對嗎
Hey! You're a daft little fucker, ain't you?
奧斯卡
Oscar.
過來 小子
Come here, boy.
幫我辦點事
Why don't you do something for me now?
回去告訴你爸爸我不要他的施捨
I want you to tell that daddy of yours I don't need his givings.
我不要他或者你媽媽的可憐施捨
I don't need his nor your mom's backhanded charity.
明白了嗎
You understand me?
盧 關掉爐子 把吃的還給奧斯卡
Loux, cut the stove off, give the feast back to Oscar.
-但是 爸 -孩子 按我說的做
- But, Dad... - Just do it, baby.
聽到了嗎
You heard me.
但是
But...
照我說的做
Do what I say.
拿著 帶回家去
Here, take it back.
滾出我的房子
Get the fuck out of my house.
滾
Go!
寶貝
吃完早餐自己收拾乾淨
把送奶瓶收起來
晚上見
愛你的媽媽
盧
Loux?
盧
Loux!
阿莫斯
Amos?
-你還好吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
發生了什麼
What happened?
坐到我身邊
Come sit with me.
靠近點
Get in there.
你知道我愛你 對嗎
You know I love you, right?
你會愛我嗎
Will you love me?
我不會讓任何人傷害你
No one will ever hurt you.
你會變得非常漂亮 知道嗎
You getting to be real pretty, you know that?
我沒注意到你已經長的這麼大了
I didn't notice how much you've grown up.
我沒法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
你必須做點什麼
You have to do something.
你什麼意思
What do you mean?
我們無處可去
There's nowhere else for us to go.
你可以去外面生活
You could live out here.
沒人告訴你該怎麼做
No one telling you what to do.
你能聽見嗎
Can you hear them?
他們隨風而來
They're in the wind.
他們的尖叫
Their screams.
在我們之前 他們已經在這兒了
They were here long before us.
並且他們永恆不滅
And they will be forever.
沒事的
It's okay.
沒事的
It's okay.
我一直想把這個送給你
I have been wanting to give you this.
這是我媽媽的 我爸不讓我戴它
It was my mom's. My dad won't let me wear it.
我想讓你戴著它
I want you to have it.
讓我幫你戴上
Let me help you.
又抓到一個未成年人 珂恩
Got another minor, Keryn.
看看你 你只是個寶寶
Look at you. You're just a baby.
今晚我們人手不太夠
We're short-staffed tonight.
沒關係 我帶他去6號室
That's fine. I'll take him to Six.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
尋人啟事
奧斯卡·格雷
幫幫我們
又是一個尋人啟事
I got another one for you.
是昨天晚上來的那個男孩嗎
Is that the boy who came in last night?
你覺得這孩子像個殺人犯嗎 珂恩
Does that kid look like a murderer to you, Keryn?
不 他不像
No, he doesn't.
上邊說這孩子也是從溼地附近來的
Says this one's from out near the marsh too.
一個小孩怎麼能在晚上走一百英裡
How is a kid gonna get a hundred miles away overnight?
你認為他有同夥嗎
Think he's got accomplices?
你覺得這是一個犯罪團夥嗎
You think there's a conspiracy here?
我不清楚
I don't know.
看第一眼我就覺得他倆是同一個人
They're all starting to look the same to me.
不打擾您了
I'll leave you to it.
小子
Boy.
走吧
Go on.
"奧斯卡"
"Oscar,
"吃完早餐自己收拾乾淨"
"Clean up after yourself and
"把送奶瓶收起來 晚上見"
put the milk delivery away. We'll see you tonight.
"愛你的媽媽"
"Love, Mom."
我叫桃子
I'm Peaches.
你餓嗎
You hungry?
吃吧
Go ahead.
跟我來
Come on.
別擔心 跟我來
Don't worry. Come on.
你父母在哪
Where are your parents?
我三歲的時候媽媽死了 我從來沒見過我父親
My mom died when I was three. I never knew my father.
我有個地方住 有人照管我
I have a place to live, people who look out for me.
現在問題是 你家住哪
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果