電影《毀滅狀態(2019)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

2022年一種細菌害死了3100萬人

In 2022, a bacterium killed 31 million people.

我們稱之為疾病

We called it the sickness.

幾個月內 有公司成功研製出治療方法

Within months, a treatment was released,

但費用高昂

but it came at a high price...

這使其成為了世界上最大的公司

It made the company the largest corporation in the world.

一個組織發起了抵抗

One group fought back.

他們的任務

Their mission...

是查出是否是這公司製造了大疾病

To find out if the company created the sickness

讓世界知道真相

so the world would know the truth.

但是公司快要找到他們了

But the company is closing in.

毀滅狀態

收到 我要詢問他們

Copy that. I want them debriefed.

讓他們到達後馬上向我匯報

Have them report to me as soon as they arrive.

留意5區和6區

Keep an eye on sectors 5 and 6.

-嘿 小甜心 -嗨 媽咪

- Hey, sweetie. - Hey, mom.

-最近在忙什麼 -瑪麗亞他們回來了

- What have you been up to? - Maria, they're back.

-好 肖恩在哪 -媽

- Ah. Good. Where's Sean? - Mom.

他被感染了 我們把他放在艾瑪那兒了

He got infected. We put him with Emma.

-該死的 -媽

- Shit. - Mom?

他們正給他治療

They're giving him the treatment now.

-你放好設備了嗎 -好了 可以用

- Did you place the device? - Yes. It's operational.

-媽 -還有人受傷了嗎

- Mom? - Did anyone else get hurt?

沒有 我們都很好

No. We're fine.

-好吧 至少還有些好消息 -媽

- Okay. Well, at least there's some good news. - Mom.

你們做得不錯

Good job, you guys.

隨時讓我知道肖恩的狀況

Keep me posted on Sean's condition.

Hey.

-爸爸 -女兒

- Dad. - Daughter.

別走太遠 好嗎

Don't go too far, okay?

待在我能看見的地方

And stay where I can see you.

你喝夠了嗎

Are you drinking enough?

我還太小不能喝酒 爸

I'm way too young to be drinking, dad.

戴維

David!

小孩 你來這裡幹什麼

Hey, kid. What are you doing here?

我來幫你放哨的

I'm here to help you on your lookout.

是嗎

Wow. Are you, now?

你父母同意了嗎

And your parents agreed to that?

也許吧

Maybe.

是吧 我就猜是這樣

Yeah. I thought as much.

好吧 幫我一下

Okay. Help me out.

告訴我 你都看到了什麼

Tell me... what do you see?

一些建築

Some buildings.

你說的也沒錯

Well, you're not wrong.

那你能給我講講這些建築嗎

But what can you tell me about the buildings?

那一棟很高

That one is very high.

它有14扇窗戶開著

It has 14 open windows,

其中10扇能直接看到我們的後門

10 of which with a direct line of sight to our back entrance.

你需要非常注意這些細節

Yeah. You have to really pay attention to detail.

我從來不知道放哨任務這麼沒勁

I never knew lookout duty was this lame.

有些時候就需要做一些無聊的工作

Well, sometimes you've got to do boring work.

為什麼

Why?

因為

Because...

因為放棄不會給你任何好處

Because giving up profits you nothing.

快走

Come on.

戴維

David!

戴維

David?

戴維 發生了什麼

David, what's going on?

都來了 軍隊來了 他們找到我們了

Everything. The army's here. They tracked us down.

帶上你的人 讓所有人都去地下室

Take your men. Get everybody to the basement.

走隧道

Use the tunnels.

我把莫莉送回巴迪和瑪麗亞身邊

I'll get Molly back to Buddy and Maria.

我之前看見他們在往

They were heading towards the server room

伺服器機房走

when I last saw them!

-金姆 是我 -理察

- Kim, it's me. - Richard!

給我槍 走 走

Give me the gun. Go, go.

發生什麼了

What's going on?

小心 小心

Listen up. Listen.

找到她帶過來

Find her and bring her to me.

還有其他人

And the others.

"找到她"嗎

"Find her"?

我覺得他們要找瑪麗亞

I think they're going after Maria!

斯科特 去伺服器機房

Scott, go to the server room.

斯科特

Scott!

-我能做什麼 -去伺服器機房

- What can I do? - Go to the server room.

毀掉剩下的所有硬碟

Destroy all the hard drives that are left.

-去 -好的

- Go! - Yes.

現在處於緊急狀態

Security is now in condition red.

現在處於緊急狀態

Security is now in condition red.

戴維

David!

你看上去糟透了

Man, you look like shit.

你在這裡幹什麼

What the fuck are you doing here?

-你必須離開這裡 -我媽媽在哪裡

- You have to get out of here. - Where's mom?

我要我媽媽

I want my mom!

把她帶出去 瑪麗亞不會有事的

Just take her outside. Maria can handle herself.

他媽的 我覺得是斷了

Oh, shit! I think I broke something.

什麼

What?

我的腿骨 趕緊把她帶走

My skeleton! Get her the fuck out of here.

我們會找到你父母的 我保證

We'll find your parents. I promise.

來吧

Come.

好了 快快快

All right. Go, go, go.

低頭 低頭

Stay low. Stay low.

不要抬頭 不要抬頭

Keep your head down. Just... keep your head down.

來吧 跟緊了

Come on. Now stay close.

金姆

Kim.

Fuck.

我中槍了

I got shot.

我必須毀掉那些硬碟

I have to destroy the drives.

如果被他們找到了

If they find them...

-走吧 -你去哪裡

- Come on. - Where are you going?

過來

Come on.

莫莉 有件事我必須去做

Molly, there's one thing I got to do.

待在這兒

Stay close, please.

戴維 小心

David, watch out!

Go!

躲起來 低一點

Hide. Hide. Stay low.

莫莉

Molly!

莫莉

Molly!

莫莉 莫莉 莫莉

Molly. Molly. Molly!

-戴維 -沒事的

- David. - Okay. You're all right.

過來 你個混蛋

Come here, you little shit!

待在這兒

Stay there.

莫莉 跑 跑

Molly! Run! Run!

八年後

戴維

David?

你上一次用藥是什麼時候

When was the last time you had your treatment?

大約1個月前

About a month ago.

我在為我的孩子囤藥

I'm saving it all up for my little boy.

他怎麼樣

How is he?

暫時還可以 但一個人在家裡

Good for now, but home alone.

我們會幫你的 我去給你多拿一些

We'll help you out. And we'll get you some more.

通常 她會讓你留觀幾天

Normally, she would keep you here for a couple of days.

但自從你家裡有了小孩

But since you've got a kid at home,

她大概等你稍微恢復就會讓你回去

she'll probably send you back as soon as you're strong enough.

你隨時都可以回來 但

You can come back whenever, but, um...

我們不能讓你把藥帶走

We can't give you any treatment to take with you.

上一次我們同意了

Last time we did that,

然後抓到一個人在街上賣

we caught a guy selling it out on the street.

有人要見你

There's someone to see you.

嘿 戴維

Hey, Dave.

你在這裡幹什麼

What are you doing here?

戴維 這是亞歷克斯

Dave, this is Alex.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點