電影《和平(2019)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-05 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

根據真實事件改編

義大利退出軸心國 德軍開始撤退

The Italians have quit and the Germans were retreating,

撤退得緩慢

giving way slowly,

粗暴地使我們在每一寸土地上

violently making us pay for every inch of ground,

都付出了大量的時間和鮮血

in time and in blood.

我們耗費了大量的巡邏隊

For our patrols,

狙擊手

snipers,

和地雷

landmines,

但無論如何我們都在堅持前進

but we went on anyway.

一步接著一步

putting one foot in front of the other.

握緊步槍

holding our rifles,

保持警惕

trying in all our misery,

哪怕痛苦 彷徨 疲倦

confusion and exhaustion to remain watchful.

這天氣不是下雨

if it wasn't the rain,

就是寒潮或大雪

it was the cold or the snow.

這些所有因素導致了一件事

All variations of the same thing.

那就是窒息

It was suffocating.

我們用盡方法

And no matter how hard we tried,

都無法呼吸順暢

we just couldn't get enough air.

我們身處卡西諾周邊

We were somewhere near Cassino,

卻看不出半點義大利的影子

but it was hard to believe this was even Italy anymore.

因此我們仍在前進

So we kept on.

獨自穿越戰爭的硝煙

Alone in the waste of the war.

承受戰爭之罰

And we continued to be punished for it.

她跟他是一路人

She was with him.

她要是有機會的話肯定會朝我們開槍的

She would've shot us all if she could've.

就像他媽的多米諾骨牌

Like fuckin' dominoes.

什麼叫他媽的多米諾骨牌

"Fuckin' dominoes"?

我都搞不懂他和納粹誰更瘋了

I don't know who's crazier, him or the Nazis.

混蛋 為什麼他們看起來總跟睡著了一樣

Damn it, why do they always gotta look like they're asleep?

你要做的第一件事是什麼 如果

What's the first thing you're gonna do when you...?

如果能回家 你要做的第一件事是什麼

What's the first thing you're gonna do when you get home?

我的話 那肯定是去喬家石蟹

For me, it's gonna be Joe's Stone Crab.

創始於1912年的邁阿密海鮮餐廳

招牌菜是佛羅裡達州特有的石蟹

開了三十年了

Been around for 30 years,

最棒的鄧傑內斯蟹

Best dungeness.

沒錯 那就是我要去做的

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

我不知道

I dunno...

我爸之前對我說 一戰的時候有一次

My old man told me one time in the first war,

又來了

Oh, here we go.

-什麼 -別理他

- What?! - Ignore him.

大家都在聽他放屁

Everybody listens to his bullshit.

繼續 把它講完

Come on, tell the story.

我就想說有一次

All I was gonna say is that this one time

我爸他穿越五十碼的炮火

he ran through 50 yards of gunfire

就為了拿些巧克力

just to get some chocolate.

好吧 就你相信這種鬼話

Yeah, and you believe that crap.

-你他媽 -穿過五十碼德國佬的槍林彈雨

- Fuckin' asshole. - 50 yards of Gerrys popping off rounds

就為了一塊該死的好時巧克力

just to get a damn Hershey's bar.

別那麼看我

And don't look at me like that.

會讓我想到我兄弟 想到我兄弟就會想家

Reminds me of my brother and that reminds me of home.

這只會讓我的心情屎上加霜

And that just depresses the shit out of me.

Halt!

你他媽的不許動

Don't fuckin' move.

霍普韋爾 瓦爾貝格 過來

Hopewell. Walberg.

檢查一下手推車

Overturn that cart and make sure

看看有沒有武器或走私貨

that there are no weapons or contraband.

不拋棄 不放棄

限速5英裡/時

快 快 快

Go, go, go!

我娶了我家隔壁的女人

I married the lady next door.

是一個寡婦 沒想到吧 她丈夫死了

A widow, no less. You know, her husband died.

在浴缸滑倒了

Slipped in the bath.

真的 他歪著頭倒下

No kidding, he fell he cocked his head.

一命嗚呼

And that was that.

他之前是個賣冰紅茶的

He served us iced tea

某個下午突然就死了

the afternoon that it happened.

你知道嗎 不是只有打仗才會死人

It doesn't just take war, you know?

就像我一直說的 人人自危

We're all in the crosshairs, that's all I'm sayin'.

而且我不覺得

That and I don't think...

一個女人該死

a woman should have to die

就因為她忠貞於她的混帳情人

because she's got blood loyalty to her fuckin' lover.

德國佬突然出現 瓦爾貝格和霍普韋爾就

After the Krauts showed, Walberg and Hopewell..

我們聽說了

We got 'em.

一個女人死於交火

Woman died in the crossfire.

我要的可不只是一個死掉的士兵

I need more than a dead soldier

和他的情婦 中士

and his lover, Sergeant.

敵軍的狙擊手一天殺了我二十個士兵

I've got 20 men a day being killed by sniper fire.

現在上層和邱吉爾首相都想知道

and word from above us and his Highness Churchill

那場血腥的槍殺事件是怎麼回事

wants to know what the bloody holdup is.

我明白了

I understand.

但願你真的明白 小子

Well, if you do, son.

從這裡滾出去

Get the hell out there

給我搞點有用的情報回來

and get me some no-bullshit intelligence.

是 長官

Yes, sir.

我的天啊

Jesus Christ.

Hey.

交火了是嗎

Some crossfire, huh?

我們都聽說了 中士的那些鬼話

And we all heard that bullshit story Sarge told.

你好像不太想聊這件事

You don't wanna talk about it.

我無所謂

Fine by me.

都不能為女士點菸了

Makes it impossible to light a lady's cigarette.

不過這不是因為神經問題

It's not nerves, though.

我十五歲起就這樣了

Had it since I was 15.

不過 這兒

Now, this...

這才是他媽的神經問題

This is fuckin' nerves.

戰爭開始前從沒這樣過

Never had anything like this before the war started.

從西西里登陸開始的

Fought it since Sicily,

我就一直在摳它

I just keep fuckin' diggin' at it.

薩勒諾戰役回想起來真是一團糟

Thought Salerno was fucked up.

但是我說了 我不在乎 你懂我的意思嗎

I don't give a shit, what I tell you, you know what I mean?

來根煙嗎

Here you go.

去你媽的 馬森

Fuck you, Marson.

就當作無事發生嗎

Just trying to keep the peace?

你打算這樣嗎 喬伊納

Is that it, Joyner?

難道你當時試著阻止他了嗎

Did you try and stop him?

我不知道

I don't know.

也沒機會

Never got the chance.

-我剛才不是問你了 -我說了我不知道

- Wasn't what I asked you... - I said I don't know, okay?

這是

This...

時代的終結

It's the end of times.

他媽的世界末日

Fuckin' end of the world.

集合

Fall in!

義大利可真他媽美麗凍人

Beautiful fuckin' freezing Italy.

我真不懂我媽之前為什麼特別想來這旅遊

You know, I have no idea why my mom wants to visit here so bad.

我感覺空氣跟他媽的密西根沒差別

Smells like fuckin' Michigan to me.

你還好嗎 下士

You okay, Corporal?

沒事 就是腳上起水泡了

Yeah, just got blisters, is all.

走吧

Let's go.

他們管這叫戰地夾克嗎

They call this a field jacket?

哪個戰地 芬威棒球場嗎

What field? Fenway?

何況它穿起來既不乾燥也不暖和

Plus it doesn't keep you dry or warm, so...

我都不懂這有什麼用

I don't know what the purpose is.

嘿 我跟你是一夥的

Hey, I'm with you.

我們得做點什麼 不然我們算什麼東西

We gotta do somethin'. Otherwise what are we anyway.

你這是在問我嗎

You're askin' me?

嘿 下士 關於你的軍銜的傳聞是真的嗎

Hey, Corporal, is it true what they say about your stripes?

聽說你拿著一把機槍

You got 'em chargin' a machine-gun nest,

一個人幹掉了四個德國佬是嗎

took out four Krauts all by yourself?

別相信你聽到的任何事

Don't believe everything you hear.

我當然知道這個

Yeah, don't I know that.

我叔叔是個警察

相關焦點